Getting to Know the Neighbours Ch. 02

Story Info
We get to know more of our neighbours.
4.2k words
4.4
25.6k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
He_n_She
He_n_She
280 Followers

"Be at Ged and Melinda's house at 7:30 pm on the Friday. Men to dress smartly women to wear stockings and nothing else."

We both looked at the card that had been anonymously pushed through our door and burst out laughing. Just a month ago we would have been laughing at the thought of someone telling us what to wear, let alone that we'd been invited to a party were were expected to swap partners for an evening. Now we were laughing with giddy excitement at the thought of what was to come.

Just a month ago we had attended one of these parties. I had been somewhat maneuvered into going by my wife, Jayne. She had known exactly what would be expected. While I had only suspected. However, I couldn't be angry with her. After all I'd participated just like everyone else and enjoyed what I'd done.

I had been given our neighbour, Mark's wife, Sally for the evening and I'd enjoyed sex with her every bit as much as my Jayne had enjoyed being fucked by another of our neighbours, by the name of Ged. I didn't particularly like Ged. And at the time the thought of him with my wife had made my stomach churn. Yet when Jayne had returned all I wanted to hear about was what she and Ged had done.

Sally had told me that swapping would make Jayne and I stronger as a couple. At the time I'd thought that couldn't be so. But Sally had been right. Jayne and I now had a level of trust in each other, that went beyond what we had before we'd done this. We learned a valuable lesson. Love is love and sex is sex and you don't need no love someone to have sex with them. Good sex at that. And what we'd done with others had definitely enhanced our own sex life.

That isn't to say we had no fears about what lay ahead. After all we were still both very new at this. What we had agreed though was that whatever happened we face it and hopefully enjoy it together. Of course we teased one another about what might happen. After all if this went on long enough Jayne would sooner or later have to spend the night with Richard.

Richard was very much the organiser of the fun and games but he and his wife, Maggie were quite a bit older than everyone else. He was in his mid fifties and with Jayne just twenty seven, he was easily old enough to be her father and from what Sally had told me, his tastes ran towards the kinky. I did wonder how my pretty young wife would deal with that eventuality, should it happen.

She'd been teasing me for weeks that she was hoping to spend the night with Greg, who was her friend Wendy's husband. He was probably the best looking guy in the group, Although she told me with a teasing smile that Mark or Paul could be just as much fun. For my part I was now looking at my female neighbours in a whole new way. After all there was a good chance I'd be having sex with one of them very soon.

Wendy was the prize. Slim but with great boobs. She was quite strikingly pretty, blond with a peaches and cream completion. I wondered if she'd be as naughty in bed as Sally had been. I wouldn't have been disappointed to go another round with that little firecracker. Ged's wife, Melinda was something of an enigma. She was the most reserved of the wives. Dark haired, with big, innocent eyes a curvy figure that was all woman, She looked like still waters could run deep.

Jayne's other friend, Karen had been flirting with me virtually since we'd moved here. I wasn't flattered though. Karen flirted with everyone. She was a pretty woman, cute rather than beautiful. She had a filthy laugh and a sense of humor to match. While her husband Paul was you macho type. Full of manly bravado. He never took his eyes of Jayne when he was in her presence and I guessed he couldn't wait for his moment with her.

That evening Jayne showed me what she intended to wear for the next party. She had bought a short, black, wraparound dress and she was wearing it with black hold up stockings that had red lace at the top. The dress was so short that the cheeks of her bum were clearly visible as were the tops of her stockings. We ended up fucking like teenagers on the living room floor.

As we lay there afterwards in a post coital glow and I looked over at my wife, naked and beautiful.

"This whole thing really turns you on doesn't it?" I said.

She raised herself up on one elbow and looked at me for a moment before replying,

"Yes, it does. And I know it has the same effect on you to. I have to admit I love everything about it. The anticipation, the excitement."

"The sex?" I cut in.

"Well I like the sex, but that is just a small part of the whole package. I can't tell you the last time in my life I felt this alive!" She said, with genuine enthusiasm. I knew just what she meant and I agreed.

When the evening arrived we walked over to Melinda and Ged's house. Just walking towards it I was thinking that the last time Jayne had been here Ged had cum on her face. The very thought made my dick twitch. It was Ged who met us at the door. He gave me a firm handshake and then kissed Jayne on the cheek as he had a sneaky feel of her naked ass. Then we were shown into the lounge.

Everyone was there with the exception of Richard and Maggie. We exchanged handshakes and hugs. There was a lot of stocking top on show and it was exciting to know that none of the women was wearing any underwear. Sally gave me a huge hug and then looking at me sideways she asked,

"Are you feeling lucky tonight?"

"Anyone who gets you will be a lucky man." I said. And she smiled prettily at my ham fisted compliment.

The conversation died down as Richard and Maggie arrived. Although Maggie was in her mid fifties, she was dressed very provocatively in a short, black and very tight PVC dress that fitted like a second skin, with black thigh boots and stockings. She looked fantastic and her makeup and hair accentuated the almost dominatrix look that she had going on. Her look demanded attention even in a room filled with women much younger.

Pretty soon the party was proceeding much as the last one had. Almost like a normal house party. If you could avoid the amount of stocking top on show. I went to the kitchen for a drink and found myself talking with Richard. This was the first real conversation I'd had with him. We exchanged pleasantries and then he said,

"Jayne is looking very pretty tonight. Someone will be very lucky to get her company this evening."

By "company" of course he meant one of the men would be fucking her, perhaps even him. I thanked him and agreed and told him how good Maggie looked tonight.

"Yes she does scrub up well doesn't she? She's in a very naughty mood this evening too. I suspect someone will be in for a pegging this evening." He said, in a conspiratorial voice. I didn't want to seem naïve but I had to ask,

"What's a pegging?"

"Oh sorry, I thought you'd know. Maggie will sometimes wear a strap on cock and fuck a man's arse. When the mood takes her."

Well I was shocked. I think it showed too. As Richard changed the subject a little by asking about Jayne,

"From what I hear Jayne performed very well last time. I was so glad that you both fitted in so easily." He said. I didn't know whether to thank him or be annoyed. After all he was basically telling me that he and Ged had discussed how good my wife was in bed. Finally I managed,

"Er, thanks."

"It's not everyone who moves here that fits in you know, we've had to move a few families on you know." He said.

How had he done that? It was clear that he only wanted couples who fitted a certain profile moving into his little kingdom. Not to young or too old, no kids, affluent and attractive would pretty much describe us all. I did wonder just how far he'd go to remove someone who didn't fit in or didn't play the game. While the others seemed to find Richard mesmerizing, I found him pompous and overbearing. I couldn't wait to leave his company.

I made my excuses and rejoined Jayne who was chatting with Paul, Greg and Karen. I was going to mention my strange conversation with Richard, but they all seemed in his spell and I kept my council. Soon enough 10pm rolled around and this time I knew what that meant. It was time for the women to disrobe and be shared out.

As with the last time Richard acted as the master of ceremonies. He really did love being in control and his deep voice filled the room as he said,

"Ladies its time to see if you followed the dress code. Melinda, will you start us off?"

Last time the women had to strip down to their underwear this time with the dress code being "Stockings and nothing else" They would all be showing a whole lot more. Like any normal man I was looking forward to seeing them, but like any normal husband I had butterfly's in my stomach at the thought of my Jayne stripping for them.

Melinda made her way to the centre of the room and unzipped her dress it was tight and she had to pull it down. First her large shapely breasts were on show and a neatly shaven pussy, with a thin landing strip was exposed. I guessed all the other men had seen this before but for me it was new and arousing. As was seeing Jayne's friend Karen. When she removed her dress and her neat vee of pubic hair and large breasts were exposed.

Richard called up Jayne next and despite everything I found I was holding my breath and my heart was pounding. She had every eye on her and she was basking in the attention, playing the part of a naughty stripper to a tee. She strutted to the centre of the room and undid the tie on her dress the teased with a couple of will she won't she flashes, before finally unveiling her magnificent body. Nipples hard, pussy bald and freshly waxed.

I was so proud of her. She was amazing. Cool, confident and sexy. Most of all she was mine. I might be sharing her tonight but tomorrow she was all mine and everyone else knew that. A look at the other men told me who they all thought tonight's star prize was. I suspect she had gotten every cock in the room rock hard. I know I was.

Next up was Sally. She gave me a wink as she passed and then with much show she also removed her dress and was naked but for her stockings. I remembered how tight her neatly trimmed cunt had felt as I'd fucked her. If I got her again I would be far from disappointed.

Next came Wendy, who in looks was the only woman there who could compare with my Jayne. She was more demure which if anything only made her more sexy. As her dress dropped to the floor and she stood exposed Ged actually let out a whistle. The look from Richard soon made him shut up though. Wendy had a fantastic body large firm breasts, shaven pussy and a peach of an arse. It was hard to believe that last month she'd allowed Richard to use that beautiful body.

Finally came Maggie. Richard unzipped her tight dress and she slithered out of it. Her pussy was bald and the lips pierced with several rings. Both her nipples were pierced with a metal bar through each. Her arse showed the stripes of a recent flogging. However she was far from unattractive, naked but for her thigh boots and stockings. Dressed no one would have imagined she was like this beneath. I guess it showed, never to judge a book by the cover.

There was so much pussy on show it was hard to know where to look. Although I found myself alternating between Wendy and Maggie. Something about her pierced cunt was just fascinating. I wondered if Richard was also pierced. As I was musing the bowls where placed on either side of Richard by his naked wife. With much theater he called Ged forward as it was his house and asked him to draw a name.

"Ged...you will be entertaining, Ah! You will be entertaining my wife, Maggie." Richard announced with a flourish. As his wife had been drawn, Richard drew next. He looked at the paper and then at Karen.

"Well Karen it looks like you and I will be renewing our acquaintance." He said.

Paul drew next and got my friend, Sally. Mark then drew and would be spending the night with Melinda. I instantly knew what that meant. Unless I drew my own wife. I would be fucking the lovely Wendy. Sure enough when Greg drew he got Jayne, it left me with his wife. As everyone paired off Greg and Wendy joined Jayne and I.

"Looks like we'll know a whole lot more about each other in the morning." Greg said.

"I think we got the Jackpot tonight." I said looking at the two naked women beside us.

The four of us said our goodbyes and left together with the girls naked beneath their long coats. As we were crossing the road Greg stopped me and asked,

"Listen, I know Richard doesn't approve of this but, how would you feel about coming to ours and making it a foursome. Jayne was nodding and so I agreed.

"Are you sure honey, I mean Richard will be mad if he finds out." Wendy said. Then with a look to us she continued,

"I know it sounds strange but he doesn't like husbands and wives being together on a swapping night."

"We we won't tell him then and hey, isn't this all about having fun?" Greg told her.

Somewhat reluctantly she agreed and we made our way to their house. Greg fixed some drinks and the Jayne and Wendy say together on the sofa while I found a chair. Both of them were naked but for their stockings and they looked so sexy, sat together. I wondered how this would work. I was eager to get started and get my hands on Wendy. That said, for all we'd teased one another after the last swap, this would be the first time I'd have seen Jayne have sex with another man. I must confess it was that prospect which had me most excited.

However I had to ask about Richard and why they allowed him to dominate them the way he did.

"What is the deal with Richard? I mean why do you all do what he wants?" I asked. Wendy gave a nervous look towards her husband. Greg looked at his drink for a moment or two as though thinking about just what he should say. Finally he looked up and said,

"It's complicated with Richard. He has a way of pretty much always getting his own way. After a while you understand its better to go along with him rather than fight him. He usually wins."

"And he wouldn't be happy about you being here with Wendy?" I asked. Glancing at his beautiful naked wife.

"In some ways, he is very old fashioned, but I think its more than that. I think he likes the feeling of being in control. Telling you that you can't see your wife for a night is like his ultimate show of power, I guess." Greg said.

"So why risk it?" Jayne asked.

"There are a couple of reasons. Firstly I want to see Wendy with another man. I hear about what she's done all the time. Now If your happy to let me I want to see it. I want to watch as you fuck her." Greg said, to me.

"What's the other reason?" I asked.

"This." Wendy said.

And with that she kissed Jayne full on the lips. Her had found Jayne's breast as her lips pressed at my wife's. To my surprise Jayne responded. Kissing Wendy back and her hands started their own exploration of Wendy's soft body. Across the room Greg started pulling off his clothes and I followed suit. Both of us masturbated as we watched our wives kiss and grope each other just feet from where we were sat.

I'd only ever seen women do this in porn movies. Seeing my wife doing this surprised and aroused me in equal measure. She was sucking Wendy's nipples and then exposing her own to Wendy's hungry mouth. Their hand stroked and explored one anothers sex as they continued to kiss.

Eventually Wendy knelt between Jayne's thighs and lapped at her clitoris. Jayne threw her head back, moaning in pleasure, groping her own tits as she did so. Then her hand were on Wendy's head and my wife was grinding herself into Wendy's face. I knew the signs and I knew Wendy was close to making my wife cum.

Sure enough seconds later Jayne's cheeks and chest flushed and her groans reached an even higher intensity and an orgasm crashed over her. Her breathing was fast and legs trembled as another woman's fingers and tongue gave a wonderful climax. Wendy lifted her head, her chin wet with my wife's juices and smiled first at Jayne then at Greg and me. Jayne was also smiling and she ran her fingers through Wendy's hair.

"Let's go to bed." Greg suggested and the four of us made our way upstairs. As we entered the bedroom Greg stopped me. He put his hand on my arm and said,

"Do you mind if I just watch for now? I just want to see her."

I explained that I understood and wanted to see him with Jayne in the same way. We exchanged a knowing smile and then I lay with Wendy on the bed while Jayne joined Greg leaning by the wall and watching.

Wendy lay me down and took my cock in her mouth. Orally pleasing me as moments earlier she had done my wife. I was looking at Greg as his wife sucked on my penis. Jayne was stroking his member but he couldn't take his eyes from his wife's mouth as it licked and sucked on my shaft. I wanted to give him a show and after enjoying Wendy's oral skills for a while I lent forward and said,

"Ride me, but let Greg see you putting my cock inside your pussy."

She smiled, liking the idea and with a quick look to make sure her husband was watching she straddled me. Reaching down she took hold of my cock and placed it against her pussy. Then keeping eye contact with Greg she sank down onto my erection and I felt her warm cunt engulf my cock. As soon as Wendy had my dick inside her, she forgot her husband. She fucked me.

She bounced up and down on my length as I sucked on her magnificent tits. She was such a pretty woman. The skin on her shapely arse was as soft as silk as I groped it. Her shaven pussy allowed me an unrestricted view of her cunt as she was filled with each thrust of my cock, deep into her. Soon her pretty face contorted as her climax approached and then she was yelling,

"Yes! I'm there, I'm cumming!"

The bouncing on my cock stopped as she recovered herself. Then, raising her head she said to me,

"Fuck me from behind."

She got onto all fours. Her face looking right into her husbands eyes as I positioned myself behind her.

"Is this what you wanted to see? Another man fucking me? Oh yes! That felt so good. He just pushed his cock inside me!" Wendy said, teasing her husband. I fucked her with slow deep thrusts, gripping her buttocks for leverage.

"Oh yes! His cock feels so big inside me, inside my cunt! His fucking feels so good." She told Greg, then to me she said.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder, cum inside me! Fill me with your seed!"

I did as asked. Slamming my cock into her and even slapping that pretty bottom as I fucked her. I felt my sap rising in my balls and told her that I was close. She moaned and I pushed myself as deep inside her as my balls would allow and then ejaculated.

"Oh yes that feels so fucking good! He's just filled my cunt with sperm." Wendy told Greg. His cock was rock hard and in my Jayne's hand He was shaking slightly and sweating I think If Jayne had of tugged his cock he would have cum. He needed to calm down as he was so close to his own climax.

"Let's take a break. I'll get some drinks." Greg said and he disappeared downstairs. We all knew he was using this as a chance to calm down. His wife had turned him on beyond anything he'd seen before. I'd never even imagined a that a woman could tease her husband like that as she was fucked by another man. It had been a turn on for me. I could only imagine what Greg had felt. Jayne joined us on the bed.

"That was awesome." She said. She glanced at Wendy's pussy. It was wet and you could see my semen beginning to seep from her slit.

"You need cleaning up." Jayne giggled and buried her head between Wendy's legs, lapping at her cunt and eating my spunk. By the time Greg reappeared with a tray of drinks, Wendy and Jayne were French kissing and passing a little of my seed between them. When she saw Greg was watching, Wendy swallowed it and we all sat and talked as we drank.

He_n_She
He_n_She
280 Followers
12