Getting to Know the Neighbours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we finished our drinks I took Wendy's hand and we stood by the wall. Jayne and Greg alone on the bed knew it was their turn to put on a show. Greg and Jayne kissed for a long time. Just kissed and stroked each other. It was Jayne who made the first real move by taking Greg's, thick dick in her hand. He was stiff the bulbous purple head of his penis was seeping precum.

Jayne kissed the tip of his big cock several times, licked away his precum and the took him into her mouth. She sucked him and licked him slowly, savoring the taste of his cock and enjoying the way his hardness felt between her soft lips. She sucked his scrotum, lapping at his hairy balls like a well practiced whore as he moaned loudly. Finally she lifted her head and looked Greg in the eye and simply said,

"Fuck me!"

Greg pushed her back and she spread her legs wide for him. My hand found Wendy's cunt as hers found my cock and we masturbated one another as we watched.

Greg is a big hairy man and very tanned. Jayne looked so vulnerable, so small and pale. As he pushed his fat cock inside her. It was almost like she was being fucked by an animal. The feeling was exacerbated by the way he grunted with each thrust into my wife's cunt. His hairy arse clenched each time he filled Jayne and her cunt seemed to wrap itself around his shaft as he pulled back. Like his big cock was stretching my wife's tight vagina.

Jayne was clearly enjoying what he was doing and moaned and swore. He next rolled her onto her front and her arse stuck in the air he entered her from behind. He pinned her to the bed, restricting her movements and plowed his cock into Jayne, faster and faster. She was yelling fit to wake the dead as she was being well and truly fucked.

Then he stopped and pulled out and a stream of sperm spurted from his cock, arced through the air and spattered over Jayne's pretty, quivering bottom. Then more and more gout's of spunk followed and when he pulled back, exhausted my wife was covered in his sperm. Wendy joined them on the bed and lapped at her husbands mess. I just knelt and kissed my wife.

That night Jayne and I slept together on Greg and Wendy's sofa bed. There was no repeat in the morning But around six we heard them fucking. No doubt reliving what had happened the previous evening. We said our goodbyes early at about 6:45am, hoping to get home unnoticed. We were almost home too, when the door to Ged's house opened and Maggie came out, carrying a huge strap on cock. It looked like Ged had been pegged after all. She spotted us instantly and knew we had been together.

She didn't say a word but we knew we'd been busted. The question was, would she tell Richard and what would that mean?

12