Getting to know the neighbours Ch. 02

Story Info
The couples have a sleepover.
4.5k words
4.64
11.3k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional, all encounters are consensual, and all characters are over 18.

Comments are welcome.

After Ada and Joe had brought their submissive neighbours to orgasm they all had a chance to cool down, clean up and share a pot of herbal tea, (it was decided that it was too late to drink coffee).

Sipping their tea, they all spoke frankly about their experiences and how much they had enjoyed it, Otis and Lilly talked about how comforted and excited they felt when giving over control and allowing the experience of pleasure to take over. It surprised them all how easily the conversation flowed, it really felt like nothing was off limits, a liberating contrast to the standard British up-tightness around sex and pleasure.

Following that first evening Ada and Joe decided to give their new neighbours some space, feeling that they all needed a few days to recover from their exciting encounter. A couple of days later they set up a group chat and sent Lilly and Otis an invitation, simply asking if they would like to join them at their health club. Lilly and Otis were delighted, making arrangements to go over on Saturday morning.

As Otis and Lilly drew up to the gates of the adults-only health club they felt a little self-conscious, mostly about their beat-up old car, they hoped they'd fit in. However when they saw Joe and Ada they were immediately put at ease, sharing a warm embrace with their new neighbours. The couples walked together and were checked into the swanky club.

"I hope you play squash Otis? I've booked us a court." Joe announced authoritatively.

Otis confirmed that he'd played while at university, so they decided that the boys would head to the squash courts and the girls would go to the gym, all meeting together for coffee in the café afterwards.

Otis and Joe were soon smashing it out in the squash court, Joe was determined but his extra ten years slowed him down, Otis was soon winning.

"You better not get used to having the upper hand!" Joe panted as he stood bent over with his hands on his knees.

Otis looked on meekly, happy with the direction Joe was steering the conversation.

"Seriously though, you're a lucky guy, Lilly's a real peach."

"Yeah, she hot alright." Otis returned along with the swing of his racquet.

"Maybe too hot for you though?" Joe looked directly at Otis and winked, causing Otis to miss the shot. He looked at his feet.

"It's ok Otis, we're friends - I'm not here to steal your woman. But I'm not going to lie, I would like to fuck her." Joe smashed the ball back.

They carried on making small talk, Otis was certainly losing his edge in the game but still did ok. They hit the showers.

In the shower Otis couldn't help but notice Joe's muscular body, he looked good for his age. Maybe it was because of what had happened the other evening, but Otis felt more self-conscious than usual, and tried to cover himself without making too much of it.

"No need to be shy here Otis," Joe said as he stood confident and naked in front of Otis with his hairy body and cock swinging freely. "It's not as if I haven't seen it before anyway," He added.

Meanwhile in the gym the girls were sweating it out. Catching their reflection in the mirror Ada noticed how hot they looked, she was surprised as she didn't normal feel quite so self-assured, or that interested in other women. There was something about being around this hot young woman that boosted her confidence. Lilly really did fill out those leggings beautifully, she had noticed a few of the guys in the gym trying not to look at them too obviously. After while they joined each other on the exercise bikes.

"So, you clearly enjoyed the other evening?" Ada asked Lilly directly, as they cycled on the machines.

Lilly blushed.

"It's ok, there's nothing to be ashamed of" Ada comforted her with a smile. "I certainly did!"

Lilly explained that she had had an amazing time, but she wanted to check in with Ada and make sure that she wasn't jealous of Joe being so intimate with her.

"Well if you don't remember, I helped your husband blow his load everywhere!"

Both the women burst out laughing.

"You enjoy showing off, don't you?" Ada continued after a moment, looking directly at her again, Lilly nodded demurely.

"Well did you see those two guys over by the weights checking us out? How about we go and warm things up a little?"

"Ok" Lilly replied, butterflies in her stomach, the two guys over there were particularly hot.

They walked over and Ada introduced Lilly, they were resident personal trainers. Lilly blushed, Ada had failed to mention that she knew them, and they were staff.

In truth the guys were happy to see Ada and her Lilly, they worked at the health spa, but most of their personal trainee clientele were affluent older people. It was real breath of fresh air to have some younger women around. It also helped that they were smoking hot!

Ada knew exactly what she was doing and set Lilly up with Chris, he must have been around 25 too. She suggested that Lilly work on her glutes, knowing that it would give Chris the excuse he needed to look at her butt.

Half an hour of stretches, reps and squats later the women were done and aching all over, and a little turned on. Ada was sure she saw Chris rearrange his package a few times during their session. Lilly had found some confidence, and even steered him towards putting his hands on her thighs to arrange her on the machine. He was an absolute professional and followed her lead, being very careful not to overstep any boundaries.

They were running late, so After a flirty goodbye they showered quickly and met Joe and Otis for coffee.

In a quiet corner of the café the conversation flowed easily, with Otis and Lilly warmed up Ada went straight in at the deep end. Ada and Joe know from experience that for this to work and not be awkward they needed to get everything out in the open and have space in which they could talk directly about their desires and needs. Lilly opened-up about how she enjoyed being slutty, and Otis confirmed that he had enjoyed watching Joe feel up his wife.

Ada explained that she really enjoyed taking control of the young couple, and would love to take it further, if they would? After a good hour and half of conversation they'd worked out what made the others tick.

It was decided that they would stay over at Joe and Ada's place this weekend, and carry on with the fun. The excitement around the table was palpable. It was Ada who brought up the safe word, they all agreed it was important that this was taking place in a safe place with boundaries, and it could stop or slow down if anyone felt uncomfortable.

The sleepover

At 6pm the doorbell rang, Otis and Lilly looked adorable with their overnight bag. It felt like they were having a sleepover with friends.

Ada showed them up to their room and suggested they take a shower, "Why don't you two adorable creatures make yourself at home, relax, take a shower and come down in a bit? We're running behind with the food anyway."

Otis and Lilly enjoyed the luxury of being in someone else's home, the truth was their own place was still a bit of a mess and needed quite a bit of work doing. They admired the details and décor of their new friend's place.

After taking turns in the shower Otis watched his beautiful wife dry herself with a big fluffy towel, she was gorgeous. She noticed his cock getting hard has she turned and dried various parts of her body. Teasing him as she fluffed up her neatly trimmed bush.

He reached out and tried to touch her soft flesh, but she swatted him away. "Not now you naughty boy, you'll have to save that for later," Lilly briskly shut down Otis's advance.

"Anyway, going by what happen the other evening, this might be 'off the menu' for you tonight," Otis gulped, his cock got even harder.

He wasn't prepared for what happened next though, Lilly reached into her overnight bag and drew out a little drawstring bag, inside was a beautiful sheer set of black underwear. Holding it up to her body she grinned from ear to ear.

"Oh, your face is a picture Otis!"

Otis sat in the chair and watched Lilly put on her new knickers, matching bra and even suspenders and Stockings. He was literally speechless. He had never seen her in anything like this.

"Ada told me that Joe likes suspenders, so I got them earlier while I was out. What do you think?"

Feelings of jealousy and excitement washed over Otis when he realised that his wife was putting on this beautiful lingerie, not for him, but for his new neighbour Joe. Lilly loved the feeling of the soft new lingerie on her skin, but most of all she loved the hungry look she was seeing in Otis when he looked at her. She felt powerful.

"You look very beautiful, I'm very proud of you." He added. Otis, couldn't manage more than that, he was almost shaking with excitement thinking about what would happen next.

Ada grinned, and slipped on a silky black wrap dress to cover herself up.

As they descended the stairs gentle music, lovely smells of food and soft lighting enveloped them.

Ada greeted them with a glass of wine, they both thought she looked beautiful and sophisticated. Otis was particularly taken a back, she had her hair help up, showing her slender neck.

After a fun dinner with lots of relaxed chatter they moved into the living room where there was a log fire burning, filling the room with warmth. There were two sofas facing each other with a coffee table in the middle, joe was the first to sit down, he looked at Lilly and patted the space next to him. Ada and Otis took their places on the other sofa, they could all feel the sexual energy move up a notch.

Ada broke the tension, "anyone for an aperitif?"

"Oh yes please," Joe responded, while looking directly at Lilly.

Otis didn't quite catch the implication, and asked for a whisky. He dutifully complied when Ada pointed out where the drinks cabinet was and asked if he'd be a dear and sort everyone out. He did his best to remember all the requests and balance everything on a tray.

While Otis was taking care of the drinks the other three chatted away. Lilly blushed as she felt Joe's hand on her leg, he whispered in her ear "I hear that you might have a little surprise for me?"

Lilly looked over and Ada was smiling at her, holding her wine glass gracefully.

Joe moved his hand up her thigh and gently opened the front of her wrap dress, so he could see the top of her stockings.

"Oh my, this looks interesting, why don't you show me?" He added.

Before Lilly could start trying to fiddle with her dress Ada suggested she stand up and give them a little show. Lilly felt quite nervous as she stood up in front of the couple, taking in the sumptuous surroundings. It was when Otis returned with his tray that she felt the surge of confidence, she decided to put on a show for them.

As she slowly undid the tie around her dress Ada and Joe leaned back in their sofas, taking in her beauty, while Otis stood there like a servant, his jaw almost on the floor.

She swayed around, slowly revealing more of her body, until the dress dropped into a silky pool on the floor. Lifting her hands up above her head she did a little pirouette, showing off her toned and sensual body to the others.

Ada stood up and motioned her to come over. Placing a hand on the back of her neck she leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. Lilly opened her mouth and took in the sensations of this feminine kiss. She noticed Ada's perfume, smelling expensive and zesty.

As they broke off their kiss Joe motioned her over.

She stood in front of him as he gently touched her body, feeling her sexual excitement building. She gasped when Joe gently touched her inner thighs, then traced his finger over her mound. Slowly he slid his finger under the elastic of her knickers and across her vulva.

Ada broke the trance "Otis, please stop gawking and bring me my drink please."

Lilly had forgotten about Otis! She opened her eyes and watched him serving a drink to their neighbour. She smiled at him lovingly, while Joe had his fingers inside her knickers.

Joe moved his finger and it slipped between her folds, "My my, you do seem to be enjoying this, you're soaking down there."

With that he lifted his hand with glistening fingers up towards her mouth. She could smell her own arousal. He didn't need to give her any instructions, she instinctively opened her mouth and reached out her tongue, tasting her juices.

Otis watched on as his wife licked her juices from their neighbours fingers. Lilly was feeling her inner slut emerging and Otis could tell. She wanted to show their new friends how much of a good slut she could be, the feelings of giving and receiving pleasure taking her over.

She closed her mouth around the fingers and started sucking, eager to please. Ada stood up and came around sitting next to her husband, leaving Otis standing there with a tray.

"On your knees, my little slut" Ada instructed.

Lilly sank to her knees in front of the sofa, looking adorable in her lingerie.

"Open your knees wide, and put your hands on your head." Ada was discovering her dominant side, and loving it.

Ada reached out and pulled the gusset of Lilly's knickers to one side, exposing her bush, slowly and firmly she slid her fingers into her hot and wet pussy.

"People often overlook the humble fingering," she added with a smile as she began to slowly finger-fuck the young woman. Joe paused to take a sip of the drink Otis had brought him, fishing out an ice cube he returned to Lilly's mouth.

Lilly adored the feeling of having the cold ice trace across her lips, while her pussy was being filled, the physical and emotional sensations were wonderful. She knew she was being a good slut and that made her feel even better.

Otis was in agony, had they forgotten about him? He was just standing there watching these two people enjoy his wife. On one hand he was very jealous of the older neighbours playing with his wife, on the other hand the most erotic experience he had ever seen was taking place in front of him. He was very proud that it was his wife there, looking so hot, and being such a good slut.

"It goes without saying that neither of you two are allowed to cum without permission from me or Joe, is that clear?" Ada announced.

"Yes," the young couple said in unison.

"That's yes mistress to you two, you little sluts."

"Yes mistress," they obediently replied.

Everyone could hear the squelching noises coming from Lilly's pussy, her juices overflowing. By this time the ice had melted and left dribbles of water running down her neck and breasts. She was a hot mess.

"Before this goes any further, I think it's time we experienced some of the fun." Joe said as he gave Lilly's pert nipples a quick pull through the lace of her bra.

"Over here Otis, I want to see you naked." Ada instructed.

Ada and Joe both sat down with the young couple in front of them. Otis removed his clothes in front of the audience. He knew he had a good body, so was quite confident as he took off his shirt and trousers. He hesitated with the waistband of his boxer shorts, his cock clearly straining, making a tent in the material.

"Those too." Ada said with a smile.

She enjoyed looking over his naked body, Otis was a good-looking lad, and quite muscular, she was going to enjoy playing with him, she had him do a little spin around. All the fun with Lilly had got her quite excited, the warmth of arousal was growing within her.

Joe stood up and slipped down his trousers and boxers, his hard cock springing forward. As he sat back down Lilly didn't need to be told what to do, she sank to her knees, leant forward and gently held the shaft of his cock with one hand.

"You have a beautiful cock sir, may I lick it for you?" She asked coyly.

With a nod from Joe Lilly started gently licking his cock, she was good at this.

Ada and Otis watched as she expertly and enthusiastically sucked on his cock, moving her head up and down. With some guidance from Joe she licked his balls too, covering them in her saliva.

Otis looked at Ada, his achingly hard cock jutting out in front of him. "May I pleasure you too Mistress?"

"Yes I think so." Ada instructed him to kneel at her feet as she held up one leg in front of her, "Remove my shoe."

Otis slid off her expensive feeling black leather shoe, revealing her manicured foot.

Ada lifted her toe and traced it across Otis's lips, "Lets start with this."

"Yes mistress," Otis replied as he held her calf muscle, and slowly licked her toe.

Otis had never really been into feet, but the feeling of being at this lady's service, naked on his knees, with her toes in his mouth was delightful. He closed his eyes and concentrated on doing a good job.

Meanwhile Lilly was doing a fabulous job of sucking Joes cock, Joe could feel how much she was enjoying filling her mouth with his member. She was natural submissive. He moved her head down to lick at the base of his balls, she did exactly as he directed, eager to please.

Otis had realised that from where he was kneeling he could see up Ada's skirt, she was wearing light blue knickers. His cock started to twitch. Ada looked down at him and knew what he was up to, she didn't mind, it was nice to have this young man lusting after her. She lifted up her foot so he could lick underneath.

Ada looked over to her husband and Lilly, they looked adorable, "Lilly, would you like to touch yourself while you suck my husband's cock?"

Lilly lifted her head from Joes cock "Oh yes mistress."

"Ask nicely then." Ada leaned down and took hold of Otis's head, pulling him up her thighs as her skirt opened up.

Lilly looked Ada directly in the yes with an obedient look, "Please mistress, may I touch myself while I suck your husbands' cock?"

"Alright then, but remember, no orgasm without permission, ok?"

"Yes mistress, thank-you mistress." Lilly eagerly pushed her left hand down into her knickers as she returned her mouth to Joe's cock.

Ada asked rhetorically "You're very lucky to have such a well behaved slutwife aren't you Otis? You must be very proud. We're going to have so much fun playing with her."

"Now, it's time for me to teach you how to pleasure me." Ada pulled Otis's head closer to her sex. He could smell her arousal.

She instructed him carefully in how to lick her, slowly and carefully over the top of her knickers at first. When she was sure he had the pace right she pulled them down, and let him taste her for the first time.

Otis was in heaven, he took in every moan and shiver as personal accomplishment, confirming that he was doing a good job. Ada was surprised, he was quite good at this, she was certainly going to get used to having her pussy licked more often. Especially as it seemed Joe was going to be occupied. She laid back and thought about how she was going to tell her girlfriends at the health club that she had a twenty-something toyboy to take care of her.

Lilly's screams broke everyone out of their trance, it seemed that she'd pushed herself over the edge. "I think it's time you stopped playing with that little slut and gave her a good fucking." Ada leaned over still grinding her pelvis against Otis's head.

Joe lifted Lilly up turned her around and laid her on her back on the sofa, she was still in an orgasmic haze. She pulled down her knickers, throwing them on the floor.

Joe knelt over her, "What would you like my little slut?"

"Your cock please sir."

"Where?" Joe was teasing her.

"In my wet pussy please sir!"

Joe didn't need to be asked again, he lifted her legs near her head and slid his very hot and very hard cock into her waiting pussy.

He thrust into her and Lilly groaned loudly in pleasure, it was the most intense fucking of her life. Joe built up a pace, fucking her deeply and rhythmically, there was no way that Otis had ever fucked her as well as this.

12