Getting to know the neighbours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ada lifted Otis's head up from her pussy so he could watch, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Lilly was on her back with her knees near her head, while Joe fucked her like a machine.

Ada reached for his cock and stroked.

Lilly was trying to say something, "That's so good!" she groaned, "Harder sir."

That was too much for Joe, he'd been doing his best to keep it in but he let loose and grunted animalistically filling her with his cum. Sweat dripped down the side of his face onto hers.

Ada turned to Otis "Your turn now slutboy." Awash with emotions, Otis thought this meant it was his turn to cum, so was surprised when Ada pushed his head back down.

This time she rode his face quite firmly, he did the best he could, but part of him knew it didn't really matter what he did. She was in charge, and she was fucking his face.

Ada grunted held his head and shook, Otis took in the sensations and did the best he could to keep going, the shudders seem to keep coming. Eventually she released his head.

Coming up for air he saw the aftermath. Lilly was on her back only in her bra and suspender belt, covered in sweat and juices she was idly playing with her pussy, as cum dribbled out. Joe was next to her, laying back exhausted, and grinning from ear to ear. Ada was flat out too, her blouse had fallen open and she was gently massaging her breasts.

Otis felt the overwhelming need to cum, he was the only one that hadn't had a release, he reached down to his cock and started stroking.

"No so fast my little slutboy!" Ada interrupted him. "Did I give you permission?"

"Well, I thought because everyone else had..." He whimpered.

"Well, you thought wrong. Although you have been very good, and probably do deserved a reward. What do you two think?" Ada turned to the others.

Lilly, leaned over and whispered something into Joe's ear, they both grinned slyly.

"Ada" Joe spoke firmly and with a smile. "Lilly informs me that sometimes, Otis likes to taste his own jizz!"

Otis looked at Lilly with a pitiful face, he couldn't believe that she'd told them that!

"Well I'm not surprised, look at the dirty boy," Ada said as she looked down at Otis with a smile. "You will be rewarded for your service, on the condition that you clean-up your mess." She shook her head in mock disgust.

Otis gulped, he hadn't bargained for this. I some ways the humiliation seemed too much, however he'd fantasised about being made to eat his own cum. Lilly had never gone in for it, as she didn't enjoy being dominant. He also really needed to orgasm, the arousal was overwhelming. He knew that he could just say the word, and things would slow down, but he also knew he wanted it, there was no going back from this. He simply nodded to his mistress, Ada.

Ada was in her element. Lilly and Joe watched on leisurely as she arranged joe laying on the floor on his back, with his knees up above his head resting on the sofa.

She left the room and came back with a towel and some lube, laying the towel under his head.

"Now then slutboy, have you got something to ask?" she said as she squirted some lube on her hand and gently started sliding it up and down his cock.

"Please mistress, may I cum?" Otis whimpered, deep in his submissive space.

"Cum where Otis?" She stopped for a moment, she wasn't going to let this go that easily.

Otis knew what to say, and the words flowed out of him, "Please my beautiful mistress, I've been a good little slutboy, may I squirt my cum all over my face, then lick it all up?"

Lilly and Joe couldn't believe their eyes and ears, Lilly knew her husband was a subby slut, but this was wild. The way Ada was taking control of him was starting to turn her on too. She found Joe's hand and pulled it over to her swollen pussy, he smiled at her then started slowly stroking her clit.

Otis was in another world, he took one glance at Lilly, saw Joe with his finger in her pussy and grunted, jizz flying all over his face. It kept coming and coming, he'd never cum so much in his life. He opened his mouth and tasted the salty semen, it went in his eyes, his hair, everywhere.

Ada looked down at her new toyboy, he looked adorable, covered in ropes of his own jizz.

Sitting down she moved her foot over his face, and started scooping up his cum with her toes, bringing them to his mouth, he dutifully licked them clean. She kept going till he was all done.

"Time for a shower I think," Lilly stood with a spring in her step, smiled at Joe and looked at his now hard cock, they left the room hand in hand.

Otis and Ada were left in the living room in front of the fire, she stroked the side of his face lovingly.

"There's a good slutboy, see what treats you get when you're good."

12