Getting To Know The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah of course I understand."

"My wife is in to all of that, she loves sex, any kind of sex." Ted explained, hoping they could have some fun later.

"Any certain kind?"

"Well she likes sucking cock and eating pussy and getting fucked." Ted said glancing over and noticing Chris's growing erection. "She likes anal, getting her ass fucked and sucking cock at the same time."

"You are a lucky man Ted."

"Don't I know it," Ted said taking a chance and reaching over and rubbed his hand across Chris' growing erection. "You've got a nice bulge in your jeans there."

"Ummm," Chris said wanting Ted to continue touching him. "Oh yeah," he moaned reaching for the zipper of his jeans. He pulled his hard cock out of his jeans and looked at Ted.

"Ummm nice cock," Ted said, he could feel Chris's cock throb in his hand it made his own cock jerk in his jeans.

Patti stood about halfway up the steps to the deck, watching Ted stroking Chris's cock . "Boy do I want to watch these two in action." she thought.

She would stay put just to see how far they would go but right now she was starving and needed food. "Hey, I'm back, honey grab this bowl before I drop it." Patti said walking back up onto the deck. They had no idea that she had seen them.

"Shit!" Ted said letting go of Chris's cock, "ummm honey listen..."

"It's alright baby, we can play later right now I want food." she said with a laugh.

"Oh nice cock you have Chris."

"Uh thanks," Chris said with a nervous chuckle. He put himself back together.

"Oh here we can put these in the fridge until the food is ready." Chris said taking the other bowl from her, "Follow me." Chris was a bit disappointed that Ted had stopped stroking his cock.

"Well everything is in the fridge," Patti said walking back out onto the deck.

"So what did you two talk about when I was gone?"

"Honey, Chris watched our love making session yesterday."

" Really?" Patti said walking over to Chris, reaching out she stroked his cock through his jeans. "So did you like what you saw?" she asked knowing Ted didn't mind her asking these kinds of questions or her touching other men.

"Oh yeah, very much." Chris said putting the steaks and chicken on the grill.

"I would love to suck your cock someday." she commented giving Chris' cock a gentle but firm squeeze.

"Any time as long as it's alright with Ted."

"Oh hell yeah, as long as I know about it." Ted said feeling his cock jerk in his pants. He would love to suck Chris's cock, and have Chris suck him also.

An hour later they had finished dinner, Chris and Ted are sitting drinking a beer and Patti had insisted on cleaning up the things in the kitchen.

Patti wanted to give them some alone time and see if things were going to go any

further than just touching.

"That was a great dinner," Chris said looking at Ted intently, he really wanted to make a move . "That cake Patti made was delicious."

"Yeah she is a great little cook and baker."

"She looks like she can do quite a few other things very well too." Chris said with a chuckle.

"Oh hell yeah, she is the best cock sucker I have ever had." Ted said proudly, when Patti walked back out onto the deck. Ted noticed her hard erect nipples through the thin almost sheer dress she was wearing.

"You look very cute in this dress baby," Ted tells her walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her. "it's nice and low cut and very sexy." Ted said reaching for her tits, he gently pinched her nipples.

"Mmmm you know I love when you play with the girls," Patti said looking at Chris licking her lips.

"My wife has the best tits I have ever seen."

"Thank you honey, I was hoping you would like it." she said looking at Chris.

Ted continued to pinch her hard nipples, she leaned her head on his shoulder and just enjoyed the feelings. "Baby show Chris the girls."

Patti pulled the bodice of her dress down exposing her tits, pinching her nipples.

"Is that all you want me to show him?"

Chris walked over and cupped her tits in his hands giving them a squeeze,

"Ummm nice, real nice and firm."

"Suck them." Ted said wanting to watch Chris sucking his wife's tits.

Chris leans down and took her right nipple into his mouth, sucking on it.

"Pinch them and bite them." Patti said, "make them hurt."

Chris went back and forth between Patti's tits, licking,nibbling and biting her nipples.

" Let's go inside shall we." Chris said not wanting to give other neighbors a show.

They went inside to the living room where they could get more comfortable.

"So let me see those tits?" Chris asked pulling his tee shirt off over his head.

"I'm hoping you two might want to have some fun tonight."

"I was thinking the same thing about you buddy?"

"Well, I'm gonna get naked," Patti said removing her dress and tossing it on the couch, standing there in a pair of sheer white panties. She slipped her shoes off.

"Well Patti is all ready for some fun," Ted said with a chuckle. "I'm surprised she waited this long." Ted walked over to Chris and reached for the zipper of his tight jeans. "Is it alright honey?" he asked looking at Patti.

"Of course it's alright baby, enjoy."

Taking a chance Ted leaned in and kissed Chris, pushing his tongue into Chris' mouth.

" Give him some tongue baby." Patti said sitting down on the couch to watch the action. She reached up and pinched her nipples.

"Ted, I need your mouth on my dick."

Ted unzipped and unbuttoned Chris' jeans and tugged them down to find out he wasn't wearing any undies. Chris' cock sprang out of his jeans. Ted reached for Chris's cock stroking him. Not saying a word he dropped to his knees in front of Chris, looking up at him he licked Chris's balls up the shaft of his hard dick. Chris tugged his jeans down and stepped out of them.

Ted licked and nibbled up and down the shaft of Chris's dick, flicking the underside of his cock.

"You like that honey, do you like sucking that cock?"

Ted didn't say a word he just continued licking and nibbling on the cock in front of him. He looked over at his wife , he watched her pinching and twisting her hard nipples. "Rub your pussy baby, get your fingers wet." he told her, turning back to Chris he took the head of Chris's cock into his mouth.

"Aww fuck, take my cock," Chris said watching Ted sucking the head of his throbbing dick.

Ted sucked and slurped on that man meat. It tasted so good. Chris had an average size cock, not too big, just the right size and a mushroom shaped head.

"Mmmm,ummm," Ted moaned around the dick in his mouth, he felt his cock jerk and start to get hard.

"Yeah baby suck that cock, make him feel good." Patti said spreading her legs and rubbing her shaved pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Chris exclaimed, watching Ted bobbing up and down on his swollen cock.

Chris was so hot and turned on he didn't know if he would last very long. He had jacked off three times the night before and twice this morning in the shower thinking of Ted sucking his dick.

"You like sucking him?" Patti asked Ted as she slipped one then two fingers inside of her pussy. "You like his cock in your mouth?"

Ted let Chris's cock slip from his mouth and he looked at his wife playing with her

pussy. "Oh yeah, he has a great cock baby."

"Don't stop please." Chris said watching Patti take her fingers out of her pussy and she slowly licked her wet fingers.

"I need more of this delicious looking cock." Ted reached for Chris' balls, taking them in his hand he stroked them hearing the moans of pleasure coming from Chris.

"Why don't you both get naked." Patti suggested, watching her husband sucking that black cock. "I do love to watch my hubby sucking a nice hard, black dick."

Chris put his hands on Ted's head and held him there, fucking in and out of his mouth, fuck he had never had a guy suck his cock like this before.

"Ummm take his cock baby, suck him good." Patti said watching her husband sucking their new friend's cock. "My pussy is getting so fucking wet."

"Feels fucking great," Chris commented, looking at her, "spread that pussy open."

Patti did as she was asked, spreading her pussy open, she liked the thought of Chris watching her. "You like when my husband sucks your dick?"

"Fuck yeah, feels fantastic," Chris tells her fucking Ted's mouth. In and out he gave Ted his member, "ahh yeah take my cock Ted, suck me." Chris moaned when he felt Ted taking his cock down his throat.

Ted was getting so turned on knowing his wife was across the room rubbing her pussy, and he had Chris' cock in his mouth. His own dick was stiff and throbbing.

Ted let Chris' cock slip from his mouth, he turned and looked at Patti, she had two fingers deep inside of her tight pussy, and rubbing her clit with her other hand.

"You like watching this honey??"

"Oh yes baby, very much," she said watching Ted take Chris' cock back into his mouth, sucking him eagerly, taking Chris cock down his throat. "Suck that dick baby." Reaching up with one hand Patti pinched and twisted her hard nipples between her fingers moaning as she did so. "I need some cock in my pussy."

"Spread that pussy open for me." Chris told her, watching her push her fingers deeply inside of her tight pink hole. "Yeah, fuck yourself."

Patti's fingers were deeply inside of her cunt, in and out she fucked herself.

"Aww fuck,I need some dick," she said wanting to feel Chris's cock pounding her tight hole. "I need a hard, throbbing, stiff dick in all of my holes."

Ted released Chris' cock from his mouth and he turned and looked at his horny wife.

"Does my baby need to get fucked hmmm?"

Patti nodded, still fucking herself, pulling her wet, fingers from her pussy,

Bringing her wet fingers to her mouth she licked her juices from her fingers.

"What do you say Chris, should we give my wife what she wants?"

"Oh yeah, but first I want to taste your dick, I wanna suck that hard cock."

Ted got up and joined his wife on the couch, Chris walked over to them and he went

to his knees in front of Ted. Reaching for Ted's hard cock, he stroked his dick.

"Awww yeah, that feels good." Ted said looking down and watching Chris stroke his cock and gently rubbing his balls in his other hand.

"You like sucking my husbands hard dick?" Patti asked watching Chris lean down and lick the head of Ted's cock, she could see precum on the head of Ted's dick. "My baby's precum taste good Chris?"

All Chris could do was nod and lick up and down the shaft of Ted's member, nibbling as he did so.

"Fuck," Ted groaned when he felt Chris nibbling his cock, "yes nibble right under the head." Ted reached over he slid his hand between his wife's spread thighs.

She was soaked, pussy juice coating his fingers. "Suck my cock Chris."

Chris licked Ted's throbbing cock,teasing him, nibbling on the head. Flicking his tongue across the head,taking Ted's dick into his mouth Chris bobbed up and down on that cock. Moaning and gently rubbing Ted's balls at the same time.

Ted rubbed his wife's wet pussy, opening her pussy with his fingers, he pushed his fingers inside of her hole. "Oh baby you are wet."

"Finger my pussy baby," she said watching Chris sucking Ted's cock. She did get very turned on watching other people sucking his dick.

"Oh yeah baby don't stop," Patti said pinching her hard nipples.

Ted sat up just enough so that he could lick and suck on her erect nipples,

swirling his tongue over them. "Mmmmm,ummm." he moaned the more he sucked on her nipples, he removed his hand from her pussy, reaching for her left tit.

"Ahh fuck daddy bite those nipples," she moaned loudly, the harder he sucked and nibbled her tits the more turned on she became. "My pussy needs some attention," Patti said looking down at Chris while he was stroking her husband's cock and sucking on Ted's balls.

Chris glanced up and saw Patti's legs spread wide, her wet pussy so close.

He reached over and started to rub the inside of her right thigh, working his hand

closer to her wet hole. "Your pussy looks delicious." Chris tells her, he rubs his fingers over her wet slit. "Is it alright Ted?" Chris asked wanting to make sure that his new friend was alright with him touching his wife.

"Sure thing," Ted said really wanting to see Chris fill his wife's sweet pussy with his black cock. "do you want Chris to play with you baby?"

"Oh yes, please." Patti she tells him watching Chris move between her spread thighs.

"I've got to taste this pretty shaved pussy." Chris said looking up at the both of them. Taking Ted's cock back into his mouth he swallowed Ted's dick, putting slight

pressure on his cock.

"Damn, that feels good," Ted said feeling his cock hit the back of Chris' throat.

In and Out Chris sucked Ted's cock, finally he let Ted's cock slip from his mouth, he leaned in and slowly licked Patti's wet pussy. "Ummmm taste so good."

"I told you she has the best tasting pussy." Ted said moving around so that he could have his wife lying back against his chest. He reached around and gently

caressed her tits, paying close attention to her very hard nipples.

"Lick my pussy Chris," Patti said as she felt Ted pinch and twist her nipples,

"oh yeah baby pinch em' good." she moaned feeling Chris sucking on her pussy lips.

"Ummm, nice tasting pussy." Chris said glancing up at Patti and Ted, he flicked his tongue at the sensitive spot between her pussy and her ass.

"Ahhh, yeah," she groaned loudly, wanting more. "fuck my pussy Chris."

"If you finger her pussy hard and you hit her G-spot just right she will cum big time I can promise you."

"I do love to eat pussy." Chris said putting two fingers in his mouth getting them super wet, he looked at Patti between her spread thighs, "take em'." he tells her

pushing his fingers inside of her tight cunt.

"Oh fuck!" Patti moaned when she felt Chris' fingers sliding into her hole.

"That feel good honey,hmm?"

"Oh yes," she said watching Chris finger fucking her, "ahhh oh yeah Chris fuck my pussy, deep."

The longer Ted watched his wife getting her pussy finger fucked by Chris the hornier he became. His dick was rock hard and throbbing. "You want some dick in your pussy baby girl?"

It was right at this moment when Chris hit her G-spot with his fingers, "Ummm,ahhh yes oh fuck yes, right there." she almost screamed, "don't stop oh please don't stop." she begged him, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations he was giving her.

"Oh fuck, cumming, awww yes..." Patti squealed, squirting all over Chris' hand. "Yeesss, oh so fucking good..."

"Damn baby, you really squirted that time," Ted said holding her tight as she came back down to earth from her orgasm.

"I've got to taste this pussy," Chris said moving closer to her shaved pussy, he licked her pussy like he had never had one before.

"Oh yes please," she said gasping when Chris finally licked her clit, sucking on it flicking his tongue across it.

"Chris my wife needs your cock in her tight pussy, what do ya say?"

"Hell yeah," Chris said looking up at the two of them, he had been hoping he would get a chance to fuck Patti.

Chris stood up and walked across the room and opened a closet and got a couple of blankets. He spread them on the floor making it more comfortable. He picked up a few pillows from the sofa and put them on the blankets. Reaching into a small drawer from an end table he picked up a bottle of lube.

"Mmmmm you wanna fuck on the floor." Patti said as Chris walked over and took her hand, helping her to her feet he lead her over to the blankets.

"I have wanted to put my dick in you ever since I saw you yesterday." Chris replied looking at her. "Straddle my face, but face my feet." he instructed as he got down on the floor on his back getting comfortable.

Patti looked at Ted wanting to make sure he was alright with this, "Is it alright honey?"

"Yes baby, go for it." Ted said watching his wife straddle Chris' face. "Enjoy yourself."

Patti straddled Chris's face, on her hands and knees waiting to feel his mouth on her pussy again, she felt him grasp her hips and pull her pussy toward his mouth.

"Ummmm ahhh fuck," she gasped at the feeling of Chris clamping his mouth on her pussy, pushing his tongue deep inside of her hot, wet cunt. In and out he fucked her pussy with his tongue.

Ted felt his cock jerk at the sight of his sexy wife on her hands and knees straddling their new neighbor's face. "Eat her pussy Chris," Ted said joining them down on the blankets. Chris's cock was oozing precum, it was dribbling down the shaft of his dick. Getting on his knees between Chris spread legs and close to his wife's mouth, he kissed her passionately, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

Chris licked and teased her pussy hole, pushing his tongue in deep. Lapping up her juices, he reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart, licking her tight ass hole. "Mmmm,mmmmm,so fucking good," he said loving her taste. He wouldn't mind

getting his dick in her ass, he remembered Ted said she did like anal sex.

"Baby let me suck your cock," Patti said wanting her husbands cock in her mouth while Chris licked her pussy and her ass.

Ted didn't have to be told twice, he stood up in front of her and watched as she

reached for his throbbing cock, stroking him.

Patti glanced up at Ted and flicked the tip of her tongue across the head of his cock. She gasped loudly as she felt Chris pushing the tip of his tongue into her

tight little ass hole. "Awww fuck yes!" she groaned, feeling Chris push his fingers inside of her pussy. "Fuck my ass with your hot tongue Chris."

Ted couldn't really see what Chris was doing to his wife, but from the sounds she was making he could tell she was enjoying it. "Yeah Chris eat her ass, she loves that."

In and out Chris fucked her pussy with his fingers, one then two and finally three fingers in her pussy. Fuck she has a tight pussy hole, Chris thought, feeling her clamping her pussy down on his fingers.

Patti was moaning, rocking back and forth on Chris' fingers deep in her pussy and his tongue in her ass. She glanced up at Ted, licking her lips wanting his hard, throbbing dick in her mouth.

"Take it," Ted told her, looking her in the eyes, he put his hand on her head and

he stroked his cock, rubbing it across her lips, wanting her mouth on his dick.

Patti opened her mouth slightly, and felt Ted push the head of his cock into her mouth, holding her head tightly. She was in heaven getting her pussy and ass ate and sucking her husbands cock.

"Yeah, yeah, that's my girl, take my dick."

Chris put his index finger into his mouth, making sure his finger was wet enough he

rubbed it gently across Patti's ass hole. He had to fuck her there feel her tight ass around his fingers.

Ted could tell she was a bit uncomfortable, he pulled his cock from her mouth, he went to his knees in front of her, not missing a beat he pushed his cock back into her mouth. "There you go baby, is this position better?"

All she could do was nod her head, and continue to suck his dick, tasting his precum, feeling his hands on her head holding her tightly.

Patti moaned around Ted's cock in her mouth feeling Chris rubbing his wet fingers across her back hole. Fuck she was so turned on,she thought taking Ted's cock deep in her mouth. She felt him start to thrust his cock deeper into her mouth, felt Chris slowly push his index finger into her ass hole.

Chris was gentle and took his time not wanting to hurt her, but fuck was her ass hole tight around his finger. He reached for the bottle of lube, he dribbled it over her asshole, rubbing it in with his fingers. Chris pushed his index finger inside of her back door. He heard her moan loudly, he paused for a few seconds letting her