Getting To Know The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

get used to the feeling.

Patti let Ted's cock slip from her mouth, "Fuck yess!" she hissed feeling Chris'

finger sink into her ass hole, "fuck my ass hole."

"You like Chris fingering your ass?" Ted asked wanting his dick in her ass.

"You like his fingers in your holes?" All she could do was nod and continue to suck her husband's cock.

Ted put his hands in her hair, holding her head tightly between his hands,

he pushed his cock back into her mouth, moaning when she put more pressure on

his dick. "Suck me but don't let me cum baby," he told her.

This went on for several more minutes, Ted reached under her and grabbed her tits, squeezing them, pinching her nipples. He knew if they played much longer he would blow his load of cum down her throat. He had something else in mind, something

that she had told him that she would love to try.

"Oh baby you suck me so fucking good," he said pulling his cock from her mouth, letting her catch her breath. "I don't want to cum yet."

Rocking back and forth she felt Chris's finger going even deeper into her back door.

"Fuck my ass, I love it."

"Oh you're gonna get your ass fucked," Ted thought leaning down and stroking Chris's cock, he loved the feeling of Chris cock in his hand. Maybe, just maybe someday he would let Chris fuck his ass.

Right now he wanted that black dick in his mouth, tasting precum. Ted got down on his knees between Chris's spread legs, still stroking his dick, leaning in closer he licked and teased the head of Chris's cock.

"Oh yeah Ted suck my dick," Chris, moaned loudly, his cock was rock hard and he

wanted to fuck Patti's pussy in the worst way. Ted's mouth felt so good licking his cock.

Patti reached under herself and she rubbed her clit, she was so fucking horny.

She needed a dick in her pussy now.

"I've got to fuck her now, I can't hold out much longer." Chris said pulling his finger out of her tight ass hole. "I need her pussy."

Taking Chris' cock as deeply down his throat as he could Ted fucked that cock with his mouth. He didn't want to stop but he had other plans that would be enjoyable for everyone.

Taking one long last suck on Chris' cock Ted let that dick slip from his mouth.

"Baby, turn around, sit on Chris cock, I want to watch you take his dick into

your tight pussy."

Patti did as she was told, she turned around, looking at Chris, she reached for his dick. Straddling his waist rubbing his cock over the entrance to her pussy, she sat down slowly, feeling that cock opening her pussy. "Mmmmm,awwww fuck." she moaned loudly.

"Does Chris's cock feel good in your tight pussy baby girl?"

"Oh yes, so good baby but you are the best," she said glancing back at her husband, she saw he was stroking his cock.

Chris watched as Patti sank down on his eight inch dick, he watched her as she started to slowly rock back and forth riding him. "Oh yes, fuck my pussy Chris." Patti moaned putting her hands on his chest and riding him.

Chris grasped her by her hips and fucked up into her pussy, fuck but she was tight.

"You have a nice pussy," he said reaching for her tits, pinching her nipples as he fucked up into her cunt. " Fuck yeah take my dick."

Ted stood behind watching his wife taking that black dick in her pussy, "Fuck her good buddy, she loves it hard and deep." he said stroking his own cock.

"Oh my god honey his cock feels so good," she said glancing back at Ted, "I love getting fucked."

"I know you do baby," Ted said watching Chris' cock fucking up into her cunt.

"Take his dick honey, take it." Ted moved in behind her and reached for her

ass cheeks, rubbing them, gently squeezing them in his hands, God he loved her

ass, her mouth and her tight pussy. He loved everything about her.

"Ahhh yeah baby, squeeze my ass," she moaned glancing back at him.

"Fuck your wife has a tight pussy, so fucking tight." Chris said reaching for her waist and holding her tight while he pounded his dick into her hole. Her pussy was

soaked, her juices mingling with his precum.

Ted picked up the bottle of lube, for what he had in mind he would need it.

Looking at her taking Chris' cock had his cock rock hard, he stroked his cock

for a few seconds. Ted watched his wife riding that dick, watched her take every inch Chris had in her pussy. He heard her moans of pleasure, he suddenly smacked her ass, 1,2,3 times hard leaving her ass red. He saw her jerk from the slaps smacking her ass.

Ted knew she also liked to get spanked once in awhile. Leaning down he spread her ass cheeks again. He licked and teased her tight hole with his tongue. He heard her moan loudly, she leaned forward a bit more so that he would have better access to her ass. "Mmmm, I love licking and eating your ass babe."

"Fuck yeah baby," she said glancing back at him, she loved a cock in her pussy,and a mouth on her ass hole. "Ummmm, oh fuck lick my ass baby please."

"I'm going to do more than lick it." Ted told her, watching Chris pounding into her pussy harder and deeper. Ted licked and tongue fucked her ass for several minutes.

"Ohhh yeah take my cock, take it." Chris told her pinching her hard nipples between his fingers. "Oh man you were so right when you said your wife has a good pussy Ted."

Ted poured lube over her ass hole, rubbing it in with his fingers, gently pushing one finger in up to his second knuckle. He heard her gasp loudly, being careful not to hurt her. In and out he fucked her ass, he wanted her hole ready for his cock. He could feel Chris's cock fucking into her pussy. He tried to match Chris stroke for stroke.

"Oh fuck!" she almost screamed feeling a cock in her pussy and her husbands finger in her ass. "Fuck me please fuck me." she begged.

"Oh you're going to get two cocks at the same time baby." Ted told her, adding a second finger in her ass, fucking her slowly in and out.

"Just relax honey, breathe deep and enjoy." Ted said rubbing her back with his other hand, while he continued to finger her ass. He wanted her to enjoy this fuck session.

Patti sighed loudly when she felt Ted add a second finger in her asshole.

"Oh my god feels fantastic baby." In and out Chris and Ted fucked into her holes, she was in heaven.

"You like this baby, mmm like a cock in your pussy and my fingers in your ass?"

Ted poured lube onto his cock and made sure his cock was nice and slick, he didn't want to hurt her.

"Yes, oh yes."

Ted moved in behind her, taking his fingers from her ass, he rubbed the head of his cock over her tight hole, he put one hand on her left hip and he held his throbbing cock steady as he pushed the head of his dick against her puckered hole.

"Relax honey, just relax." he tells her, steadily pushing his cock head against her hole, suddenly the head of his cock sank into her ass. "Ummm, oh fuck." he moaned

feeling the walls of her ass gripping his cock.

Ted pulled his cock almost all the way out of her ass, pushing back in, he could feel Chris's cock in his wife's pussy. "Oh baby you have the tightest ass," he groaned fucking her steadily, "fuck her Chris."

In and out Chris and Ted fucked both of her holes, the more they fucked into her the louder she became. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." she chanted loving the feeling of a cock in her pussy and a cock in her ass at the same time.

"I can feel your cock Chris." Ted said pounding into her ass, faster and deeper, he wanted to make sure she felt every stroke of his dick.

Chris held her by her hips and pounded his cock as deeply inside of her pussy as he could. He could feel her pussy walls contract around his cock, he could feel Ted's dick in her ass. "Damn girl tighten that pussy!" he told her looking up at her.

Patti reached down with one hand and rubbed her shaved pussy, rubbing her fingers over her clit. Patti felt electric shocks go through her body. "Ahhh, oh fuck me, please fuck me hard."

"You heard the lady," Ted said still steadily fucking deep into her ass. Gripping her by her hips tightly he pounded her tight back hole. "My wife is such a slut, taking a cock in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time." Ted reached for the lube again and pulled his cock out of her ass, pouring more lube on her ass he watched it dribble down between her ass cheeks.

"You want daddy to cum in your ass baby??? Hmmm?" he asked suddenly pushing his cock back inside of her hole. "You like my dick in your ass?"

Patti was moaning and rocking back and forth on Chris's cock, feeling him pounding up into her pussy. "Oh yes Daddy fuck my ass, fill my tight hole with your cum."

"Oh you will get full of cum."

"Mother fucker, oh shit this feels fantastic," Chris groaned feeling her pussy tighten up around his throbbing dick. He was loving this, "ummmm fuck yes take my black dick."

Patti was in her own little world, feeling her husband pounding her ass hole and Chris pounding her pussy she was ready to explode.

"Damn baby your ass is so tight, I can't hold out much longer," Ted groaned feeling that point of no return. Fuck his cock and balls felt like they were on fire.

Watching his wife taking his cock in her ass and Chris' cock in her pussy was about

to put him over the edge. Grabbing her by her hips he fucked her like he had never fucked her before. Moaning and grunting he pounded her hole, watching his cock entering and exiting her ass.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum, oh fuck yes, fill my pussy and ass with your cum," she begged Ted and Chris. She wanted to feel their cocks explode inside of her holes.

" Fuck yeah take my cum!" Chris exclaimed driving his cock into her as deeply as he could, feeling Ted's dick pounding her ass, he could feel her pussy tighten around his cock.

"Yeah baby girl cum for Daddy and Chris, cum all over our cocks." Ted groaned pounding her ass hole, wanting to fill her ass with his cum.

" Fuck oh fuck... cummiiinnnggg, ahhhh fuck me!" she screamed as her climax over took her whole body. She had never came like this in her life. Her whole body was exploding in climax. "Yes,yes,yes give me your cum Daddy, Chris fill my pussy with your cum."

That was all it took for Chris to fill her pussy with his cum, "Uggghhhh fuck yeah, take my cum! Cuming ahhh fuck!" Chris held onto her hips

holding his exploding dick in her pussy, "take it take my cum."

Ted fucked her ass hard, knowing he was going to cum, "I love fucking your ass baby girl, fuck here it cums awwww take Daddy's cum in your ass!" Ted exclaimed filling his wife's hole with his hot cum, "take it all, ummmm fuck yes!"

Ted hadn't came this hard in awhile, he held her tightly breathing heavily, pumping his cum into her ass hole.

"Fuck!" Ted said pulling his spent cock from her ass, leaning over he gave her ass a squeeze. "Mmmmm thank you baby girl," he planted a few light kisses across her back.

"Oh my God, that was fucking great," Patti said easing herself off of Chris's cock, she could feel cum dripping out of both of her holes. She lay down on the quilt on her back, looking at her husband and their new neighbor. She reached down with her hand and scooped dripping cum from both of her holes, watching Ted and Chris she licked her fingers.

"Damn!" Chris said, he had never seen that before. "I want a taste." he told her reaching for her ass hole, he gently pushed his index finger deep inside of her ass, pulling his cum covered finger from her hole he licked his fingers.

"Mmmmm cum taste so good."

Ted just had to join in, he reached for his wife's pussy, pushing his fingers deep inside of her, bringing his fingers to his mouth he tasted Patti's pussy juices mixed with Chris' cum. " Yummy."

"Baby you know next time we get together with Chris we should make a video."

"You're reading my mind," Ted said getting up and helping her to her feet.

"You like to make videos too?" Chris asked wishing they had gotten the action on video, he would love to watch it from a different point of view.

"Yep we sure do, she even gets paid for making them."

"Yeah???"

"Yes, I'm just a naughty girl don't ya know."

"Ya know maybe next time we can video tape it." Chris suggested.

"Of course next time come over to our house, we have a play room in the basement."

"Well I don't know about you but fucking makes me hungry." Patti announced.

"I want some more cake."

"Honey anything makes you hungry." Ted said with a laugh, "Is it alright if we go into the bathroom and clean up a bit?." Ted asked reaching for her hand.

"Oh sure, sure sorry I should have offered." Chris said standing and walking toward the bathroom, "There should be plenty of wash clothes and towels, I'm going to go upstairs and do the same."

Alone in the bathroom Ted pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her deeply.

"Thank you honey, that was fantastic."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"You have no idea of how hot it felt fucking your ass and being able to feel Chris's cock fucking up into your pussy at the same time."

"I loved it, having my husband fucking my ass and Chris fucking my pussy, felt so good."

Ted and Patti walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later, dressed again waiting for Chris to come back down stairs.

"I'm back." Chris said walking back into the room, "how about some more dessert, that peach cobbler your wife made was really good."

"I'm stuffed," Ted commented twenty minutes later sitting out on the back deck, "I couldn't eat another bite."

"Are you sure baby?" Patti said with a gleam in her eye, "we've got more whipped cream at home."

"Whipped cream, I do like whipped cream," Ted said wondering what she had in mind.

"Let me help with cleaning up Chris."

"Oh no, I've got this, I'll just put everything in the dishwasher."

"You sure?" Ted asked glancing at his watch. He hadn't realized it was getting so late. He had to get up pretty early even though he was working from home.

"Yeah I'm sure I'll just put these in the dish washer and probably go to bed early."

"Well honey we'd better go," Patti said standing and taking Ted's hand.

"I had a great time," Chris said giving Patti a hug and reaching to shake Ted's hand. "Maybe we can do this again real soon."

"Oh yeah of course, I'd like to introduce you to some other friends of ours."

"Sounds like a plan,"

"Well good night Chris and we really enjoyed ourselves.' Ted said leading Patti down the deck steps.

"Okay good night, see you soon."

Ted and Patti went home and she took a hot relaxing shower first, while Ted made sure the house was locked up.

She couldn't help herself she was still horny, she hoped Ted was too.

Ted stepped out of the shower and walked into the bedroom to find Patti lying on the bed with a container of whipped cream. "Well what do we have here?"he asked her while he dried off.

"Extra dessert." Patti said opening the container and scooping some cream with her fingers, rubbing it across her tits, down her belly and all over her pussy.

"What am I going to do with you???" he asked her joining her on the bed, he licked the cream off of her right nipple.

"Well if I'm lucky you'll eat me." she said with a smile.