Getting to Know You! Pt. 04

Story Info
Continuing love and desires of a couple and friends.
6.1k words
4.6
2.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers

Neal didn't sleep well last night. His thoughts were with Jane and Mike and the evening at their house having dinner. 'I can't help but think that Mike really wants me to seduce Jane and that she wants that but is that just me being silly and reading things into the situation that aren't there?' he ponders and worries.

One thing is for certain, Jane looked really fabulous at the dinner and I had the best masturbation session ever when I got home thinking of her and how she was dressed and how she kept touching me, holding my hand and smiling that cheeky smile.

Mike, well what about Mike? He seemed to like the idea that I fancied Jane and even said as much. But how far would he allow that to go? I don't know. The more I think about it the more nervous I become.

He eats his breakfast and stares out of the kitchen window at the low morning sun and feels the warmth as the birds dance around in the dappled shade of the trees and shrubs.

Breakfast finished and washing up done Neal's thoughts now turn to the coming evening. Why did I invite them here for dinner? He thinks to himself. I'm no chef and I don't want to spoil what could possibly be a wonderful evening. I only said what I did to give me an excuse to leave last night, I was so excited yet unsure. Neal takes a look in the fridge and freezer 'Not much here' he mutters to himself. 'Even if there was it would be microwave meals and easy cook stuff, nothing as lavish as Jane cooked for us last night'.

Next door Jane is cleaning up after breakfast and Mike has gone to work. She thinks about last night and is very happy as she sings and hums along to tunes on the radio while finishing the housework. She goes upstairs to the bedroom and changes the bed clothes. Once done with that she comes back down and puts the washing machine on to do the laundry.

As she loads the machine she notices how soiled the bed sheet is from last nights fun. Seeing this sends her thoughts back to the lovely evening with Neal, oh, and of course Mike. After Neal left she and Mike had such fun and both felt so excited and horny that the sex they had was extremely intense. She finds herself gently stroking her own breasts as she thinks of Neal and Mike.

"Oh my goodness!" She realises that they have agreed to go to Neal this evening for dinner. "I had better start thinking about what to wear and maybe I should call Neal and offer to help him" she mutters.

Quickly loading the rest of the laundry she starts the washing machine and gazes out of the window across the garden and notices Neal in his kitchen frantically going around checking cupboards and stuff. 'I think I will just pop over and offer some help the poor man looks flustered' Jane walks over to Neal's house and rings the door bell.

'Damn, who's that now' Neal curses to himself. He answers the door to see Jane standing there casual in a nice skirt, tee shirt and flip flops.

"Good Morning Neal, how are you today?" Jane steps forward and on tip toe pecks Neal on the cheek. "What was that for?" he asks feeling very flustered and embarrassed. "Do I need a reason Neal?" Jane asks with an impish grin on her face. "Can I come in then or do we stand on the doorstep all day? The neighbours will wonder what we are doing" she giggles and shrugs her shoulders.

"Oh um, sorry Jane, yes of course come in. I was a little preoccupied when the door bell rang, sorry if I seemed a little stand offish." Jane goes in through the door and quietly responds "It's OK Neal, I understand."

Neal closes the door and asks Jane to follow him to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen he offers her a coffee or something else to drink. "No, I'm fine thanks Neal. I only popped over to see if you needed anything done for this evening to help out. Not that you aren't capable but wanted to make sure we are all OK after last night too?"

Neal hesitates before flopping onto a stool and confessing that he is a bit lost. "I'm not used to entertaining Jane, I don't know why I even invited you both."

Jane takes his hand and smiles. "It's fine Neal, don't worry, If you want to cancel it won't be a problem."

"Well I was so impressed last night that I felt I should do the right thing and invite you here. But, and it is a big but, to be honest, I haven't got a clue what to do. Living alone I tend to have ping meals a lot. Sorry Jane, but there I've said it now." He grips her hand as she holds his.

"Neal, bless you, I understand and Mike will too. There is nothing to reproach yourself about, I can see where you're coming from. Tell you what Neal, let me call Mike a minute and then you will know it's all good."

Jane gets her mobile out and calls Mike. "Hello darling, I hope I'm not disturbing you but I'm here with Neal and there is a change of plan for this evening."

"Oh, and I hope you and Neal are NOT behaving" Mike laughs having instant thoughts of the 2 of them playing around again. "Sorry Jane, my sense of humour, you know me!"

"Yes Mike, I do only too well but listen, Neal is having some difficulty with putting together a meal for us tonight so would you mind terribly if we cancel the evening at his place?"

"No, not at all. Tell Neal its fine. Tell you what, why don't I book us a table at the bistro instead, that way you don't need to worry about cooking and we can still have a nice evening."

"Oh Darling, what a great idea. I'll tell Neal what time should we meet you there?" Mike hesitates for a moment "We, Jane?"

"Yes, Neal and I."

"I meant the two of us my love but hey thinking about it, that's not a bad idea. We can treat Neal and have a very enjoyable social evening. How does that sound? And tell him it's my treat, no arguments."

Jane agrees and they arrange to meet at their favourite bistro at 6:30pm. Mike hangs up and Jane turns to Neal "Did you get any of that Neal?"

"Sort of Jane. You and Mike are going to the bistro instead now?" Neal looks a little crest fallen and disappointed that he now won't have the pleasure of their company this evening.

"Don't look so sad Neal." Jane comforts him and puts an arm around his shoulder. "Mike and I would love you to join us."

Neal perks up instantly "Oh but I can't do that Jane, that's too much of an imposition." Neal feels awkward because he had invited them to dinner and now he says he can't do it and Jane and Mike are having to go out to eat.

"Nonsense Neal, Mike has already said you are to come with us so no arguments, you and I are meeting Mike at the bistro at 6:30 this evening. I'll book a taxi for us both to pick us up at 10 past 6. Why don't you come over to me before that and we can go out together when the taxi arrives?"

Neal is so embarrassed and this is all happening so fast he grabs Jane and hugs her hard. She responds in the same manner and when they release each other they stare into the eyes and Jane, on tip toes once again, kisses Neal on the lips.

Still unsure Neal stares back at Jane "Why are you both being so kind to me Jane?" he asks her. Jane settles him down on a stool and takes one for herself. Leaning forward she takes Neal's hands and holding them tries to reassure him with kind words.

"Neal, I have already told you that both Mike and myself think a great deal of you. You are a gentleman and so kind with us, we want to repay you for things that you have done over the years for us since we moved in next door." Neal opens his mouth to speak but Jane puts a finger on his lips to stop him. "You are always there to lend a hand or help out so it is time we acknowledged that."

He manages to interrupt Jane "You know I love you both Jane but there is no need for this. I had a wonderful time last evening, your hospitality was the best I have ever known from anyone. I can't let you take me to the bistro Jane it would be wrong."

"Mike will not be happy if you back out Neal. He is looking forward to it now and you wouldn't want to disappoint us both twice in one day would you?" She grins at Neal as she says it and he has pangs of guilt that it was he that created this situation by cancelling their evening at his house.

The discussion goes on for a little while with Neal eventually giving in but with one condition, he pays. Jane agrees but says he will have to take that up with Mike later. Jane jumps up from her stool and as she walks to the door she turns to Neal "I will expect you around 5:30 at our house then. Perhaps we can start the evening off with a glass of something. Later then Neal." She throws him a kiss and goes back home.

Neal is mesmerised by it all and sits pondering now but feels he has no choice but to go along with this. However, he is determined to pay for the evening. He sets about making sure he has a clean shirt and stuff for this evening and sorts his outfit to wear. He chooses a pair of stone coloured chinos with a plain pale pink shirt, brown boat shoes. Casual but smart which is how Jane suggested he should dress. Mike will be in his work clothes still so he will have trousers and a shirt as well.

Jane is doing similar and wondering what to wear as she sorts through her wardrobes. She settles for a black skirt which is just on the knee and a white blouse with an open neckline and frilled ruff around the collar. Contemplating she finally decides on wearing stockings this evening. She chooses a sheer black pair with a pair of small heeled black sling back shoes with open toes.

The day wears slowly for Neal as he still feels very awkward about the whole situation. Eventually its 5:15 and he decides to go over to Jane now. He likes to be punctual and early is far better than late when meeting someone. Jane is finishing getting dressed and peeks out of the bedroom window to see Neal at her door. "I won't be long Neal, the door is open come in and I'll be down in a minute" she calls from the window to him. Neal opens the door and goes through to the lounge. On the table are a couple of glasses and some wine. Jane calls down "pour us a drink sweetie, mine is a red please. You have whatever you would like" she finishes putting on a gold pendant with matching ear studs. Checking herself in the mirror she is satisfied and goes to join Neal in the lounge.

"Hello early bird she giggles as she walks over to Neal and kisses him on the cheek."

Neal blushes a little and then releases a loud "Wow!" as he looks at Jane. "You look good yourself Neal, I am getting so excited and looking forward to this evening." Neal passes her a glass of red wine and picks his own up "Cheers Jane, here's to a lovely evening with good friends." Jane clinks glasses with him and they sip their drink.

In no time at all the taxi turns up and blasts his horn. Jane and Neal walk out together and Neal opens the door of the car for her to get in catching the always hoped for, glimpse of stocking top as her skirt rides up a little. He closes the door and going around the other side gets in himself. They drive along to the bistro and Neal notices how the taxi driver keeps glancing in his mirror at Jane. 'I bet he has a good eyeful of her thigh' Neal thinks to himself. They arrive and Neal, ever the gentleman, gets out and opens the door for Jane. He reaches in with his hand to offer help to her to get out which she takes.

Neal sneakily pays the taxi driver and as Jane puts her hand into her purse he stops her "It's taken care of Jane, put your purse away.' She thanks him and they go into the bistro. They are shown to their table where Mike is already sat. Their favourite spot in this place, a quiet corner at the end of the room. Its a semi circular seat around the table with Mike already sat one side. Jane slides in next to Mike and pats the seat for Neal to sit next to her the other side.

"I hope you don't mind but I've already ordered 2 bottles of wine for the table. Is red alright for you Neal or would you like something else?"

Neal agrees as he has already had a glass of red before coming out that would be fine. They all make small talk about their day and how they all looked forward to the evening. Then Neal stops the chatter and apologises for the 'cock up' he has caused not cooking for them as he had promised. Jane puts a hand under the table and squeezes his thigh as both she and Mike tell him to stop being silly and relax, enjoy the evening.

The wine is put on the table and as they look up it's Rebecca serving them. They all say hello and Neal is introduced to Rebecca who hands them the menus, then pours the wine for Jane to taste. "That's fine Rebecca, thank you love. I didn't expect you here this evening, I thought you did mostly weekend work" Jane sips her glass of wine and talks to Rebecca as she now pours the wine for everyone.

"They are short staffed because of sickness so asked if I would jump in and help out. I'm glad you are both in too, its lovely when I get to see people I know, it helps work along." Rebecca says she will be back for the food order and leaves them to it, Jane decides on the sea bass fillet and after telling Neal how lovely it is he goes for the same. Mike then decides to join them and have the sea bass as well. "So no one having starters then?" Jane asks. "Not for me Mike says, prefer a nice sexy dessert after the meal if I can" he laughs and squeezes Jane's knee under the table. They all agree that its nice to enjoy the main meal then, if they feel like it, a dessert.

Rebecca returns and they give her their order and she collects the menus "You look very nice again this evening Rebecca, as always" Jane tells her. Rebecca responds "And so do you Jane very nice, we could almost be twin waitresses with you in that black skirt and white blouse" Rebecca laughs and they all join in with Jane giving Rebecca a wink. Rebecca goes off and gives the order in to the kitchen as the three begin their conversation again. Neal starts to relax a bit after a glass of wine.

The food arrives and everyone relaxes as they eat and the whole atmosphere becomes one of fun and laughter with each being more and more at ease, including Neal.

"Excuse me Neal" Jane stands and brushes past him as she pops to the ladies room. Neal takes the opportunity to tell Mike that this is his evening and he will be paying at which Mike laughs "Neal, I told Jane to tell you it's on us this evening. Don't worry, it will come from expenses, I am just happy that you came clean to Jane earlier about the cooking. Besides, look at this place, its a dream and the food is wonderful. As for the company, well, we are both so pleased you have come along Neal and want you to enjoy yourself."

Neal decides its not worth arguing and spoiling a lovely evening but is determined to somehow pay the bill at the end.

"Jane seems to be a while Mike, think she is OK?" Neal asks. "She will be fine Neal, if she doesn't come back soon I'll ask Rebecca to go check the ladies room for us."

A few minutes later Jane returns and Mike looks at Neal telling him how sexy she looks walking across the dining room. Neal agrees and looking at her remembers the taxi and seeing that she is wearing stockings and gets an instant erection.

Jane shuffles past Neal again but stumbles and ends up on his lap. She looks at Neal smiling "Pleased to see me by the feel of it Neal" she laughs as she feels his erection under her. Mike joins the laughter as Jane finds her way back to her seat again. Feeling embarrassed Neal apologises as he looks at Mike. "Nothing to apologise for Neal old man, its fine," Mike is getting an erection too having seen Jane feel Neal's.

"OK everyone, a nightcap?" Mike asks. They all agree and the men order port and Jane orders a G&T from Rebecca. "And have one yourself Rebecca" Mike says. "Oh thanks Mike but not allowed for staff to have drinks while working".

"Look at the time Rebecca, what time do you finish?" Mike asks. "Probably in about 15 minutes or so. Most customers have gone now." replies Rebecca.

"Then come and join us for a drink when you knock off." That's kind Mike but the boss won't like that, he doesn't like staff and guests mixing like that on the premises. Besides, I have a bus to catch to get home."

Jane stands up and after nearly knocking the wine glasses over gets out from behind the table "Come with me Rebecca" she links arms with her and they walk across the room to see the boss. Jane explains that it would be their wish for Rebecca to have a drink with them after work. A thank you for her attentiveness each time they come in. The boss can't really say no to such regular and good customers. "OK I understand and it will be fine as long as its not taken as a green light for every time or for other customers and staff Rebecca" she nods in agreement and turns to Jane, "But I still have my bus to catch Jane"

"You can share a taxi with us, we will make sure you get home safe OK?" Rebecca nods smiling and looks at her boss. "Can you just clear that table for me and lock the door please Rebecca before you finish?" her boss asks and she agrees.

Rebecca clears the table and locks the door going to the staff room for her coat. Her boss follows her "While we are alone Rebecca I want to say that I really don't mind you having a drink with Jane and Mike, they are good customers and you are a perfect member of staff that I appreciate a great deal. I just don't want other staff or customers to think it can be done all the time. I hope you understand Rebecca" he holds her on both her upper arms gently. "Yes of course and please don't think I asked to join their party it was their idea."

"Yes I know it was and I am happy for you, especially after you helped us out this evening. Now take a round of drinks over, on the house, and include yourself. Enjoy your evening."

She smiles at him and thanks him before giving him a kiss on the lips and going back to the dining room.

Taking a round of drinks to the table she tells them they are on the house and they all toast each other. Mike stands and beckons for Rebecca to sit next to Jane before he sits down again. Although they have had a good evening and a few drinks they are not drunk just happy.

As they sit and chat Mike and Jane both thank Rebecca for her hard work and treating them so well when they use the bistro. Jane slides a hand across under the table touching Rebecca's knee and she turns to Jane smiling as she puts her own hand on Jane's.

Neal interrupts the moment by saying how happy he is being out with such good neighbours and 2 gorgeous ladies. Neal then stands to go to the men's room with the intention of paying the bill while he is there at the bar. However, when he gets to the bar he is told that it's all taken care of and he looks across at Mike as Mike raises his glass to him smiling.

Neal returns to the table where Jane and Rebecca are chatting away and sitting so close to each other. Mike looks at his watch and calls for a taxi.

The taxi arrives and they all get up to go walking across to the door. Rebecca's boss lets them out and thanks them for their custom once again. Mike gets into the front of the taxi after holding open the doors for the others. Neal in first with Jane and Rebecca either side of him.

Before they set off Jane asks Rebecca to join them for a nightcap back at their house. Unsure Rebecca hesitates as Mike jumps in "What a splendid idea. Come on Rebecca, Neal will join us too won't you Neal?" Neal nods excitedly and Rebecca relents saying yes she would love to. With that Rebecca's phone rings and she answers it. When she has finished she tells the others that it was her daughter who is staying over at her mates for the night but, as she always does, was checking in to make sure her mum was OK and to let her know she was good.

Mike turns to them in the back of the car "I expect she is a pretty girl just like her mum eh Rebecca" they all laugh and Rebecca blushes as Jane grips her knee and squeezes it.

Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers
12