Getting to Know You! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrive home and all get out of the car. Mike pays the driver while the rest go ahead and Jane opens the front door letting them in. Once inside they all take a seat in the lounge waiting for Mike to pour some drinks.

"So Rebecca......"Jane is interrupted.

"Please Jane, call me Becks, Rebecca sounds so formal and all of my mates call me Becks......or other things" she laughs out loud.

"So Becks, you seem to enjoy your job at the bistro. What's your boss like?"

"He is real good Jane. Couldn't wish for better to be honest. He's flexible, easy going and cares for his staff. Sorry Jane but can I use your bathroom please?"

"Of course you can Becks." Rebecca stands, her coat falling to the floor as she was holding it. Jane moves quickly to pick it up "Come on Becky, is it OK to call you Becky?"

"Yes Becky or Becks is fine."

"Come on then, I'll hang your coat for you and show you where the bathroom is" They walk off to the hall where Jane hangs the coat then Rebecca follows her up the stairs. "Here it is Becks, if you need anything just call out." Jane goes to her bedroom thinking that maybe she should go to the bathroom while up there after Becks has finished.

Jane sits on the bed and her mind wanders to Rebecca and how easy it seemed to be to flirt with her, and she accepted it readily. Rebecca finishes and washes her hands coming out of the bathroom with wet hands and opens a part open door to what she thinks is a cupboard to find a towel. When she opens it she sees Jane sat on the bed. Jane jumps up "You OK Becky?"

"Sorry Jane, I was looking for a clean towel to dry my hands" "That's OK, here use this one" Jane throws her a clean towel from a pile in the bedroom and Becks dries her hands then stands there feeling awkward not knowing where to put it back. Jane takes it from her and as she does their hands touch and Jane holds Becky's hand for a moment as they look at each other. Jane finds herself leaning in towards Becky for a kiss and they both kiss softly on the lips. They embrace each other as they kiss before Becky pulls away.

"What's the matter Becky? Have I overstepped the mark?" Jane asks.

"Oh no Jane, far from it, I have wanted this for so long, you won't believe how much I have admired you every time I see you, but with Mike and Neal downstairs we shouldn't, should we?"

They stay loosely embraced as Becky asks that question but she is stunned by Jane's reply.

"I can tell you that I feel the same Becky. I have often dreamt about you and been aroused at the thought that one day we might make those dreams reality. Mike would love the idea of us enjoying ourselves, he has always been a fan of yours and yes, he knows I am bi."

Becky tightens her grip on Jane as her body shivers with excitement and Jane reacts with a full passionate kiss on her lips.

"With Neal downstairs though maybe you are right Becky, we should put on hold any such thoughts until a more suitable time" Jane whispers quietly to her before letting her go.

"I guess we could stay for a few minutes Jane?" Becky asks.

"Yes we can, lets close the door a moment" Jane closes the door and hears the men laughing and joking together downstairs and can only surmise what the conversation might be. As she turns to Becky they fall onto the bed together kissing and caressing. Moaning they both writhe around on the bed each wanting the other but knowing it is too much of a risk right now. After a few minutes they appear to have satisfied the urge for the moment and sit up cuddling and caressing softly.

"We should go back down Jane" Becky says as they stand and straighten themselves. "We will finish this, soon Becky, I promise you. Jane smiles at Becky and leads her back to the lounge where Mike and Neal are sat together seemingly with erections and laughing uncontrollably as the girls walk in.

"What's all this then you 2 boys?" Jane asks as she stands behind them with Becky and giggling at the sight of their hard cocks. "Boys eh Becks, they can't be trusted can they?" Rebecca laughs and looks at Jane knowingly. "Lets us all in on the joke then" Jane persists.

"OH just man talk girls, nothing for you to worry about" They both nudge each other. Jane looks at Becky and moves her eyes towards the erections. Whispering to Rebecca "I think they have probably been talking about us Becks, look at their cocks, so hard" Jane giggles and Rebecca joins her gazing at the 2 men and their erections.

The girls take their seats opposite the men and Jane consciously allows her skirt to ride up her thigh and the men get a glimpse of stocking top. Rebecca sits next to Jane on the other armchair and although not consciously like Jane, her skirt rides her thighs as well and both men are gazing at her legs clad in black tights. Seeing the men look and nudge each other Jane reaches across and holding Rebecca's hand on the arm of the chair invites the men to rate the girls legs.

As the wine has flowed this evening Neal has become extremely relaxed and is the first to say his favourite.

"Both of you are gorgeous and have extremely shapely and sexy legs. But, as a stocking lover, I have to, on this occasion, rate Jane's legs top" he looks at Mike for approval that he has made such a comment in front if him.

Mike nods and smiles at Neal "Well as much as I love Jane's legs I will have to go with Rebecca. Her legs and thighs are very shapely and sexy, good enough to eat" he snarls in an attempt to roar like a lion and they all laugh.

Rebecca feels slightly awkward because although she has known Jane and Mike for a while as customers at the bistro, she hadn't thought that they would ever socialise together like this and with the them being so sexually overt and such fun.

Neal looks at his watch and realises it's getting real late. He makes his excuses and stands to leave. As he stands he tries to adjust himself to hide his still hard bulge. Putting his hand out to shake Mike's hand he thanks them for a wonderful evening and expresses hope that they will get together again very soon. He turns towards the girls and Jane is behind him and she immediately hugs Neal then kisses him on the lips. "Thank you for coming Neal, I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. Maybe I will see you tomorrow sometime eh" she winks at him.

Jane and Mike see Neal to the door and one more hand shake and a big hug and kiss from Jane he is on his way home.

Jane and Mike go back to the lounge to find Becky putting on her coat. "Hey Becks, what are you doing?" Jane asks. "I must get going Jane, Neal is right, it is so late. Have you a number for a taxi please?"

Mike walks over to her and looking at his watch "I think you will be lucky to get a taxi home this late Rebecca, why don't you stay in the spare room for tonight and I'll run you home in the morning on my way to work."

Jane looks at her and nods. Rebecca hesitates feeling awkward once more. "It's fine Becks, the bed in the spare double room is made up, always ready for an emergency" Jane laughs and goes to take Rebecca's coat from her. "But I should be going home Jane, what about my daughter?"

"You have already said she is at her mates and going to school from there in the morning so, unless there's something you've not told us it's an empty house you will be going home to."

Rebecca nods "You have both been so kind and wonderful this evening but I don't want to take advantage or overstep the mark with you both."

Mike takes her coat "Look, if we thought you were taking advantage then we wouldn't offer would we? Besides, maybe I would like you take advantage" he laughs as he pecks her on the cheek and walks out of the room with her coat to hang up.

"Come on Becks, have a nightcap with us then we will go off to bed" Jane pours a drink for them both as they sit on the sofa together.

Rebecca confides in Jane and says she is worried because she has no spare underwear or anything and feels a little damp down there after their little session earlier. "Don't worry Becks, in the dresser of the spare room is some stuff of mine, help yourself." Jane hugs her for reassurance.

Mike comes back and gets a drink then joins them both sitting opposite in the armchair where Rebecca was sat before. "Cheers girls" he raises his glass to them both and sips his drink. The girls respond similarly and clink their glasses together.

The mood has calmed a bit now and there is plenty of chat between them before Mike decides to go to bed. He stands and walks over to the girls bending over Rebecca to kiss her goodnight then smiling at Jane "I'll see you in a while darling."

"Yes love, I'll just show Becky her room and where everything is then I'll be there with you."

Finishing their drinks Rebecca and Jane go upstairs and Jane shows Rebecca her room "Here is the dresser with smalls in Becks, help yourself. In this cupboard are towels and a bath robe with soaps and stuff. Take what you need. You know where the bathroom is from earlier" Jane hugs Rebecca and they have a long lingering kiss with whispering and giggling. They are brought out of their state of embrace by Mike calling "You coming darling?"

"I had better go Becks, See you in the morning, sweet dreams sexy" Jane kisses Rebecca goodnight and leaves her.

Everyone is in bed now and Mike is encouraging Jane to make love to him. She doesn't need much encouragement tonight andreaches across under the duvet and grips his now hugely erect cock and slides down to suck it for him. He groans and moans and Jane senses he is going cum so she stops and climbs onto him straddling him rubbing herself against his hard cock, her pussy wet with desire. She leans forward her breasts hanging over him allowing him to take them into his mouth and suckle them gently. Her nipples harden as she moves against his cock gyrating, feeling it throb on her clitty.

"What a lovely evening it has been darling" she whispers to him. Mike whispers back and tells Jane how he has felt so horny all evening for a number of reasons. "Neal is a great guy Jane, I hope you and he will be able to continue your relationship. Just one thing I ask for darling, I need you tell me about everything you both do while we make love." He almost cums at this point thinking of Jane and Neal having sex.

Jane agrees with him and says how much she wants that but also that she has sexual feelings towards Rebecca. As she tells Mike about Rebecca and her feelings she can't help but climax herself and Mike feels her press hard against his cock, juices gushing. Mike can't contain himself and trying to penetrate Jane quickly he cums hard, his cum mixing with Jane's as he jerks and bucks under her. "Sorry darling, I couldn't stop it I am so horny" he looks up at Jane. She smiles, "It's fine love, I understand, it's been a big evening and we are both aroused so much." She flops down and they relax together talking about Rebecca and Neal.

Rebecca is laying in her bed thinking of Jane and Mike and masturbating 'Oh my goodness, I am so hot and so aroused. It's been such an erotic fun filled evening' she thinks to herself as she climaxes quickly. Continuing to rub herself a little she can't get the thought of Jane and her together out of her head and soon becomes aroused and excited again.

'Listen, I'm sure that's Jane and Mike, I heard Jane screech a little and Mike groan. He must be fucking her, oh wow!' she is trying to listen and thinking to herself. This turns her on even more, Jane and Mike in the next room fucking, Rebecca soon cums again and again. Eventually she relaxes but, is unable to sleep so she goes to the toilet and while there gets a drink of water.

"Mike, listen, is that Rebecca wandering around?" Jane whispers to him. Mike is sleepy but whispers back "Why don't you go to Rebecca darling and check she is alright?" he smiles at Jane and squeezes her before Jane climbs out of the duvet and he whispers again "Have fun darling" and throws her a kiss as she walks out of the bedroom.

Next chapter coming soon!

12