Getting to Know You! Pt. 05

Story Info
Another chapter of the friends.
4.1k words
4.67
2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers

Not wanting to disturb Mike too much Jane sneaks across the bedroom with only the moonlight giving a shadowy light for her. In her panties she moves slowly and as quietly as possible. Cracking open the door she listens for sounds, she was sure she heard Rebecca moving about and wants to ensure she is OK. Jane can see a light from under the door of the bathroom and hears Rebecca running a tap.

Jane waits for her to emerge from the bathroom and as she does Rebecca jumps, surprised to see a figure stood on the landing in the shadows. "oops, sorry Becks, it's only me. I heard a noise and wanted to check everything was alright." Jane whispers trying not to disturb Mike any more. With a sigh of relief Rebecca relaxes knowing it's only Jane stood there. Jane moves forward to put her arms around Rebecca and whispers "Come on sweetie, lets get you back to bed." They link arms and go to the spare double room where Rebecca is sleeping for the night.

"Are you sleeping OK Becks?" Jane asks as they walk into the bedroom and Jane sees how messed up the duvet and sheet seem to be. "Oh I'm OK thanks Jane, never could sleep well the first night in a different bed." Rebecca is thinking of the noises and movement she had been hearing from Jane and Mike's bedroom which had got her aroused. She trembles a little as she sits down on the bed and smiles up at Jane looking down at her. Both girls in just their panties, their breasts looking like ripe pears each topped with a delicious cherry.

Jane sits on the bed "Would you like some company for a while Becks? Would that help?"

"I don't want to keep you from your sleep Jane." Rebecca is saying what she thinks she ought to say but deep inside she wants Jane to stay a while.

Jane wraps her arms around Rebecca and pecks her on the cheek "It's fine Becks, Mike is asleep by now and I'm wide awake myself. Must be all of the excitement we have had this evening." She giggles and squeezes Rebecca and she joins in with the giggling. "I see you found some panties to change into then Becky, a good fit too by the look of it" Jane giggles again and the two of them sit there like naughty schoolgirls giggling and making innuendo with each other.

Jane then softly runs her hand through Rebecca's hair and down her neck at the back. Rebecca shivers and turns to Jane with quivering lips, her nipples erect and that oh so familiar feeling between her thighs once more.

Rebecca moves her face forward slowly towards Jane and eventually their lips meet in a soft caress of each other. Gently and softly their lips kiss as they move their hands to each others breasts, fingertips tracing around the nipples and soft hands cupping the full breasts as they sigh and their chests heave a little. The girls need say nothing as they begin to explore each other while kissing and caressing. Jane slides her hands up gently and cups Rebecca's face, her fingertips stroking her cheeks, as she parts Rebecca's lips with her tongue and the kissing becomes more passionate.

Rebecca lays back and Jane stays with her embrace following her down. Lifting her legs Jane climbs onto the bed and encourages Rebecca to raise her legs as she holds her knees and slowly spreads her thighs, kissing the soft warm flesh of the inner thigh as she moves her face closer to Rebecca's moist and inviting haven of delight. Rebecca licks her lips and arches her back as Jane slips the panties off and throws them to the floor.

Jane now has a full view of Rebecca's glistening vagina, clean shaven and in need of some tender loving. As she kisses and caresses Rebecca's thighs she slowly puts a finger into Rebecca's dark wet hole and rubs her thumb on her clitoris. Rebecca's clitoris is swollen and so sensitive to Jane's touch she arches her back more and rubs her own breasts gently tweaking her nipples and sighing loudly as she feels the love and attention Jane is giving her.

Jane's mouth now reaches that haven of love and she uses her tongue to flick Rebecca's clitoris making her moan and buck. Rebecca's thighs now wide open and her juices running. "Oh my god! Jane!" Rebecca shouts out as she orgasms hard and pushes her pussy against Jane's face.

Jane sucks Rebecca's clit hard and tastes the juices as they flood out and cover her face. As the climax subsides Rebecca reaches down and holding Jane's head encourages her upwards and then kisses Jane on the lips as she tastes her own juices. Their breasts pressed together and in a full embrace they kiss and groan. Jane reaches down and slips her panties off, tossing them to the floor with Rebecca's.

Rolling Jane over Rebecca moves her thighs between Jane's in a scissor action and they make love with their clits grinding together as they kiss passionately and writhe about on the bed, juices flooding out.

In the next room Mike is sleeping and oblivious to what the girls are doing and how much they are enjoying themselves.

Grinding and making love so intense the girls scream out as they orgasm together and flop back onto the bed exhausted but fully satiated by the love and sexual tension in the room. So exhausted they easily fall to sleep in each others arms. Before they know it the dawn is breaking and they wake still in each others arms "Good morning gorgeous, sexy girl" Jane smiles at Rebecca and kisses her tenderly on the lips.

Rebecca stirs then realises what the time is and sits up suddenly aware that Mike could be up at anytime and he will find them together in bed "Quick Jane, you should be back in your own bed with Mike."

Jane comforts her "Its fine Becky, Mike will be fine with it, I promise" and with that Jane kisses Becky one more time before getting out of bed and walking to the door then turning and with a smile "Thank you gorgeous girl for a wonderful evening, I'm off for a shower now, care to join me?" Rebecca smiles but declines. In her head she can't do that as much as she might want to, because of Mike possibly seeing them together.

Jane finishes in the shower but with no robe handy she walks back to her bedroom naked to find Mike just getting out of bed. "Good morning darling, have a good evening?" he asks her.

"Wonderful honey, Becky is a great lover." Mike kisses her as he passes to go for his own shower and whispers "You can tell me all about it later darling." He goes for his shower and while there, he is feeling horny knowing that the girls got it together last night and he masturbates.

Jane gets dressed and pops back to Rebecca "You OK in there sweetie?" she taps on the door. No answer so she opens it to find Rebecca gone. Jane calls out for her and runs down stairs to catch her on her way towards the front door. "Becky, what's up love?" Rebecca turns to her "I feel embarrassed and awkward Jane. Not with you but with Mike. If he finds out about last night....well I don't know what I would do."

"Well, I can put you straight there sweetie, he does know and is happy for us both. Please stay for some breakfast, it will be fine I promise you."

Jane links arms with Rebecca and takes her back to the kitchen. Rebecca is feeling very shaky and nervous "Oh Jane I had such a wonderful evening but I can't face Mike, honestly I can't."

"Oh and why is that Becks?" a voice comes from behind them. It's Mike dressed and ready for breakfast. He kisses Jane "Good morning again darling." he turns to Rebecca "and how is our guest this morning, you look gorgeous Becky. Now why are you feeling awkward with me, there is no need, I promise you." Mike puts a hand on her shoulder and kisses her cheek. "Come on now Becks, sit with us and have breakfast will you? Please?"

Rebecca sits at the kitchen table and Jane puts toast and juice in the middle "Help yourself Becks, plenty more if we need it."

Nervously Rebecca takes some toast avoiding answering Mike's question. He reaches for some toast and his hand touches hers "You first becks."

"Thank you" Rebecca replies timidly with a nervous croak in her voice.

"Lets get rid of the elephant in the room shall we girls?" Mike looks at Rebecca who shivers with nerves. "Becks, I know Jane slept with you last night and it's all good, honestly" he takes her hand and squeezes it softly. "If you haven't realised by now, Jane and I have a fairly open relationship and are comfortable with each others needs and desires. That includes her desire for men and women. Jane is also tolerant of my desires for attractive girls. So, you see, there is nothing to be nervous or feel guilty about. I can tell you, my only regret is that she got to you first" Mike lets out a loud laugh as Rebecca looks at Jane and Jane nods smiling at her.

"Right ladies, I'm off to work. I'll leave you both now and thank you for such a lovely evening Becky, I do hope we will be seeing more of you now." Mike stands, kisses Jane goodbye then turns to Rebecca "May I?" he asks before kissing her too.

With Mike gone Rebecca relaxes a little. "So, you guys are....what do they call it? Swingers?" she asks of Jane who pours juice for them both.

"Yes I guess we are swingers Becks, but we are very choosy about who we pair with. We don't just pick random people to play with. We like to get to know individuals a little first and if all are in agreement we will develop things further."

"But I'm only a waitress from the bistro Jane and you don't know me that well and I don't really know you."

"Yes Becky, and a very sexy waitress too! We have been going to that place for a very long time and for the most part you have been there. Mike and I have had many conversations about you and it has been such a turn on so many times. We feel we do know you. I hope you don't have any regrets about last night Becky?" Jane moves her seat closer and puts a hand down on Rebecca's knee as she waits for a reply.

Red faced and again, nervous, Rebecca replies "No regrets at all Jane. I have often thought about you and Mike when alone in my bed and the feeling of arousal is mutual. I too think I know you both and last night was the best experience of my life." Rebecca holds Jane's hand and leans across and kisses her.

Suddenly they are disturbed by the door bell and Jane jumps up to answer the door. "Good morning Jane" its Neal with a smile on his face. "What a lovely morning it is, the sun shining and it follows what I can only describe as a beautiful evening with great company. Thank you for last night. I saw Mike go off to work and thought I would pop over to thank you and invite you for coffee this morning, say about 11?"

"You had better come in Neal. We are in the kitchen" Neal walks through to see Rebecca sat there. "Oh, sorry, I hadn't realised you were here Rebecca."

Jane jumps in "It was so late when we finished last night we couldn't get a taxi for Rebecca so she stayed in the spare room Neal."

Rebecca smiles and says good morning to Neal. She looks at her watch "I had better get going Jane. If I hurry I can catch the next bus at the end of the road."

"Bus?" Neal pipes up. "No buses for you young lady, Neal's chauffeur service at your disposal." Neal makes a thing of offering her a lift home. "No its OK Neal I am used to catching buses."

"I won't hear anything of it Rebecca. You ladies and Mike gave me such a fantastic evening it's the least I can do. Come on and I won't take no for an answer."

Jane looks at her "Go on Becks, Neal means it and he is fine."

"OK then, thank you Neal." She picks up her bag and they go to the front door with Jane behind. "If you go get the car started Neal, Becky will be with you in a minute"

"OK Jane will do."

Jane takes Rebecca's hand and kissing her tells her to stay in touch. "Quickly Becks, what's your mobile number? I'll message you later OK sweetie?"

Rebecca gives Jane her number, Jane puts it straight into her mobile and they kiss once more as Rebecca goes out to meet Neal at the car. Neal opens the door for her to get in catching an eyeful of her very sexy thigh. Once in the car Neal asks where she lives and they go off together.

"Jane and Mike were very good to us last night Rebecca, don't you think? I was amazed at the meal and the drinks afterwards at their house. Have you been their friend for long? I Don't think I have ever seen you there before?"

Rebecca thinks for a moment and remembering what she and Jane had said earlier "Yes, I have known them for quite some time now Neal but that's the first time I have been to their house."

They make small talk until finally they arrive at Rebecca's house. Neal lets her out of the car and they say goodbye as Neal drives off leaving Rebecca to go in. As she goes in the house she throws her bag onto the sofa and laughs and twirls around in a happy blissful mood. Thoughts of last night are swirling around in her head as she makes herself a coffee before going for a shower.

A long hot shower and Rebecca feels relaxed and happy. No work tonight so an evening in with her daughter.

Samantha gets home from school early and her mum gives her a big hug and kiss "What's that for?" she asks. "Oh nothing darling, I'm just happy to see you. Did you have fun at your friends?"

"Yes, we played music and chatted until quite late and it was fun. Can we do it again soon mum?"

"Of course darling, maybe next time you should invite her here to stay over with us."

"That's a good idea, can I?"

"Of course love"

"I'll ask her tomorrow at school."

Rebecca begins prep for their meal later while Samantha gets changed and spends some time texting her friends while laying on her bed.

Neal arrives back at home after dropping Rebecca home and sees Jane in her window. He waves at her and beckons for her to come to the window. Jane looks out of the open window "Everything OK with Rebecca, Neal?"

"Yes she's fine Jane. Now about that coffee. Pop over around 11?"

"Well I have a lot of laundry to do and housework Neal. Tell you what, you come over here about 1pm and I'll throw some lunch together for us. How does that sound?"

"But you're far too busy for that Jane, you come over here at one and I'll do us some lunch." They discuss it back and forth for a while but as might be expected, Jane gets her own way and Neal agrees to pop over for lunch at 1pm.

Neal goes inside and makes a coffee and thinking of Jane and Rebecca and indeed what he and Mike had joked and laughed about last night. 'I think that Jane and Mike are swingers and that suits me' he thinks to himself as he sips his coffee. He begins to get horny thinking of both the girls and how sexy they both are.

Next door, Jane strips their beds and puts the washing machine on, then remakes the beds in both rooms. She too has thoughts of last night in her head and can't help but think of Rebecca and how much she enjoyed their love making.

Neal looks at his watch 'crikey, that time already?' thinking to himself and he needs to head off to Jane. He knocks on the door and she calls for him to come in at the back door, it's open. He walks around the back and sees the patio table laid up with cutlery, plates and glasses. "Come on in Neal" she calls.

"Here you are, be a love and put this on the table for me please?" She hands him a salad bowl full of fresh salad. She opens the oven and the waft of freshly baked bread fills the air. Jane gets it out and puts it in a bread basket for the table. Here you are Neal, some wine for the table, I'll bring the bread and other food."

Jane fills the table with ham and cheeses "Help yourself Neal. Here let me pour you a wine. Red OK?"

"You know me so well already Jane!" Neal smiles. Jane pours the wine and they tuck in to a lovely lunch. The topic of conversation was very much about the previous evening but Neal was feeling extremely guilty because it would seem that it is always Jane and Mike that entertain him and he hasn't been able to entertain them. Jane tells him to stop being silly and to enjoy the friendship without any concerns.

"OK Jane, I must insist on one thing though." What's that Neal?" I am doing the washing up when we finish."

They both laugh and Jane agrees "Except its a dish washer Neal, so the plates and stuff only need swilling and loading into the machine."

They finish and having enjoyed a nice lunch they both relax with a last glass of wine. All of the talk about last night has aroused Neal once more and Jane glances across to see a bulge in his trousers. "Oh my Neal, are you pleased to see me?" she laughs and points. He now feels embarrassed but is aware that their friendship has already gone beyond that and he should be comfortable with her and Mike. "What do you think Jane?" he laughs as he looks her up and down. "After such a lovely lunch with good company Neal I don't think I can let you go home like that. Here, lets sort you out!" She kneels in front of him and, as the patio is secluded, she opens his trousers and begins to wank him. Neal groans as Jane slowly wraps her mouth around his cock and starts to suck him. She reaches inside his trousers and cups his balls as she sucks and licks him. Neal lifts his ass trying to push deeper into her mouth as she sucks and gags.

Suddenly Neal jerks and shoots all of his hot gooey cum into Jane's mouth. She is left with it dripping from her chin as his hardness subsides. "Oh dear Neal, that was quick!" she says as she wipes her mouth. "That's because of you Jane." he confides that he had masturbated when he got home last night and again this morning but is so horny because of what has been going on between them all. Jane laughs and kisses him. "Good for you Neal, I'm pleased that we are able to give you some love and satisfaction."

Neal leaves thanking Jane for the lunch. Jane messages Mike to check he is OK and he responds that he is but may be late tonight as he has an urgent project to complete. Jane decides to phone Rebecca and see how she is.

"Hi Becks, Jane, how are you doing this afternoon? Got over last night yet?"

"Hi Jane, I'm still reeling from it all, I had such a fab time. I'm missing you already."

"Well in that case we need to get together again as soon as we can. Are you working tonight or could you maybe pop over?"

"No I'm not working but I have promised Samantha some time this evening. I'll be thinking of you though Jane. I don't know how to thank you and Mike for the evening, I've never known anything like it."

"Sweetheart, you are most welcome and it's us should be thanking you for being such a sport and joining us. I do hope we can get together real soon. Bye for now sweetie." Jane sends a kiss down the phone.

It's late afternoon and Mike gets home. "Hi honey, a little earlier than expected. How are you darling?" He gives Jane a kiss as he puts his bag down and loosens his tie. "Phew, that was a hard day. I need a shower and a change of clothes, be back down in a bit love." Jane smiles "Go ahead Mike, dinner will be a while, I wasn't expecting you yet."

Mike goes for his shower and Jane gets on with the dinner. Mike returns and pours himself a drink. "Would you like a glass Jane?"

"Oh yes please Mike." He pours Jane a glass too and takes it to the kitchen. "Here you are love." He puts it on the table.

"It's only a spagbol Mike, I've had such a busy day I haven't had much time so I hope that's OK for you?"

"Of course darling that's fine."

They both sit down for dinner and talk about the day. Jane then confides to Mike what happened with Neal at lunch and Mike gets an instant erection. "I want to hear more about that and I have been looking forward to hearing about your night with Becky too. Thinking of you both has kept me hard all day" he laughs.

They finish and Jane clears the table while Mike goes to the lounge and settles down. When Jane returns she sits next to him on the sofa and cuddles into him, her feet curled up on the sofa as she nestles into his arms. It's not long before Mike gives Jane a squeeze and whispers to her "Well Jane, how about telling me now about last night?"

Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers
12