Getting to Know You! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was waiting for bedtime darling" she looks up at him with her sparkling eyes. "But I have been waiting all day for this Jane and look...." he points to his hard cock in his trousers and encourages her to get on with it.

Jane begins and tells Mike about how she stayed with Rebecca to keep her company and how they ended up making love passionately and the ease that they found with each other. Jane becomes aroused herself as she relates the detail to Mike and she slowly strips herself off before climbing onto his lap and releasing his hard throbbing cock. She straddles him and guides his cck into her pussy riding him as she tells him how they were grinding their clits together and both had huge orgasms.

It didn't take long for Mike to explode inside Jane filling her up with his hot big load. "Sounds like you have had so much fun this last 24 hours Jane, it's making me feel a little jealous" he is red faced and already beginning to harden once more.

That evening Jane and Mike continued their discussions about Rebecca and Neal and when they went to bed they had sex once again.

At home Rebecca spent a lovely evening with her daughter hearing about her sleep over at a mates house and how school had been that day. Rebecca tells Samantha that really nothing exciting had happened for her but, all the time she was thinking of Jane, Mike and Neal.

Neal was at home having very naughty thoughts about the girls and masturbating hard, more than once, while wondering what they were all up to that evening.

With everyone in their own cosy homes and thinking about the happenings of the previous 24 hours it is difficult to know what might happen next, or when or how!

12