Getting to Know You! Pt. 07

Story Info
Continuing the friends relationship.
6.3k words
5
2.1k
2
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers

Author's note: This and all other chapters of this story, previous and future, are based on my own thoughts and are purely fictional with no connection or representation of, or to, anyone or anything intended.

It's a lovely sunny Sunday morning. A slight autumnal chill in the air but the outlook for the day is looking good. With the sun shining through the cracks in the curtains and the house quiet Jane stirs, and looking at Rebecca asleep, has a smile on her face recalling in her mind what happened last night with Rebecca and Mike then, with Rebecca and herself.

Jane rolls onto her side and kisses Rebecca softly on the lips making her stir. "Good morning sexy girl, how are you feeling today?" Rebecca smiles at Jane "wonderful Jane just wonderful."

Jane hugs Rebecca and slips out of bed "I'm off for a shower before the rest of the house wakes up Becks, you stay and have a lie in." Jane looks at her lying there in the bed so happy looking and so sexy. She goes to the shower and is humming to herself as she lathers all over, her hands massaging every part of her body with soapy gel.

Finishing, she steps out and towels herself before realising she has left her robe in Rebecca's room. She peeks out of the door and quickly and quietly goes to the landing cupboard to get a clean one. While she is getting a robe out, she feels a playful slap on her ass. She turns around and Sam is there giggling as she runs into the bathroom. As she shuts the door behind herself, she looks out at Jane and still giggling says "beat you to it!" not realising that Jane has already had a shower and was just getting a robe.

Jane slips on the robe thinking about Sam and that little slap on her ass cheek. She starts to feel aroused once more and can't help thinking that maybe Sam takes after her mum and is bi. She tries to shrug that off as she goes to her own bedroom and dresses. Mike is sound asleep still so she is as quiet as she can be. She puts on a pair of white lace panties and bra a short denim skirt, one of Mike's check shirts that is too big for her but looks good in a sexy sort of way, and strappy sandals. After brushing her hair, she slips out of the bedroom and quietly closes the door then, peeking back into Rebecca, tells her she is going start breakfast.

Rebecca smiles at her and throws back the duvet going to the shower herself. Sam has finished and is back in her room dressing. When Rebecca comes out of the shower, she goes to Sam's room to check on her and Sam gives her mum a kiss and seems very excited again, kissing her mum and greeting her. Sam is wearing short shorts, a crop top and flip flops, her hair in a ponytail "You're up early Sam, I thought you would still be in bed."

"I'm just happy mum and am looking forward to breakfast."

Rebecca goes back to her room to dress, and Sam goes down for breakfast. In the kitchen she says good morning to Jane and with no hesitation whatsoever she hugs and kisses her. Jane is taken aback by this show of affection and smiling at her "wow thanks Sam, I didn't expect that this morning. I take it you enjoyed yesterday?"

"Yes, Jane I did, thank you so much. I really don't know how to thank you it was awesome."

"You really don't have to thank me Sam, you and your mum are welcome anytime."

Rebecca walks in "I heard that Jane, it's so kind of you but don't give Sam the encouragement, she will be coming over all the time" she laughs as she hugs Jane good morning.

"And that's fine Becks, I mean it, you and Sam are welcome anytime. It's so nice to have you both around, you brighten up the house. Mike and I never had kids and Sam's smile and excitedness really wakes the house up and makes it such a happy place."

Realising what she has said Jane blushes "I don't know why I said that it's not something we normally talk about to others. I'm sorry girls" she carries on with breakfast.

An awkward silence descends and then Mike walks in. "Good morning, everyone. How are we all this bright sunny morning?"

"We are all good" they all reply, and Sam jumps up giving Mike a hug. "Right, what's for breakfast darling? I could eat a horse" he puts an arm around Jane and kisses her on the cheek. "Sit down Mike, bacon and egg alright for everyone followed by toast?" "Yes, please yum" came the responses from them all.

Mike has broken the silence, and they all get on with breakfast chatting about the BBQ and what lovely weather they are having.

Rebecca finishes her breakfast and gets up. "What are you doing Becks?" Jane asks.

"I'm clearing up this morning Jane, and Sam is going to help. We want you to put your feet up while we clear all the BBQ things and breakfast dishes. You and Mike go and sit on the patio and relax. You must be exhausted after yesterday......and last night" she winks at Jane with a big smile. Sam notices the glances and begins to wonder what they got up to.

"There really is no need Becks, you and Sam are guests so go and relax somewhere while I clear up". There is an exchange between them with Mike and Sam staying well clear of it and sitting at the table waiting.

In the end, and unusually, Rebecca wins the day and Jane thanks her before going to the patio and beckoning for Mike to join her.

Once on the patio Jane and Mike pack up the BBQ things and take them into the kitchen. Rebecca chides them for doing that and she and Sam carry on washing down and clearing away.

Jane and Mike go back to the patio and sit chatting. Jane tells Mike about her time with Becks and staying in her bed for the night. Mike confesses to his encounter with her before bedtime and they both laugh. Of course, they already knew but saying it confirmed it for them both.

Sam comes out of the kitchen and asks them both to come in. Looking at each other and eyeing Sam suspiciously they get up and go inside. On the table are flowers and a bottle of wine. There is a smell of fresh coffee and the whole place has been transformed.

"My goodness, what have you both been up to?" Jane asks.

"I hope you like what we have done for you both. Everything is cleared and the dishwasher is on. The coffee is on, and that bottle of wine is from yesterday. My boss gave me it for you, but I forgot it was in my overnight bag. There was a gentle knock at the door earlier and these flowers were left on the doorstep so that one is for you to check where it came from" Rebecca kisses Jane and Mike followed by Sam giving them a kiss. Jane checks the flowers, and they are from Neal as a thank you for the BBQ and everything.

Jane and Mike can see the emotions running high with Becks and Sam and feel similarly telling them how they love them. With everyone having a hug and lots of kisses going around, the kitchen is full of love.

Jane looks at Mike then at the girls and suggests out of the blue "Mike, phone the bistro and book a table for the 4 of us for Sunday lunch".

Rebecca instantly says, "No Jane......!"

Mike cuts in "Yes, we will do that. It will round the weekend of nicely for all of us, what do you think Sam?" he looks at her for approval, but she knows her mum is embarrassed by the generous offer and with a nervous smile tells them she would love to but it's up to her mum.

"Jane, if we do this, I insist that I will pay for us all" Rebecca becomes serious.

"OK Becks OK, whatever you say".

Mike phones and gets a table for them. It's the usual one they have. "OK, who's for coffee then?" Mike offers the pot around.

Jane disappears upstairs and is followed by Sam as Rebecca and Mike go to the patio with their coffee. "Jane, I'm sorry about mum, she gets embarrassed and doesn't want anyone, least of all you and Mike, to think that she can't afford things. She feels like she is taking charity all the time."

"Oh darling" Jane holds Sam's hands "I wasn't thinking when I made that offer of lunch. The last thing I want to do is to embarrass you or your mum. Thank you for telling me sweetheart, I'll make it alright with her somehow. You're such a good girl Sam, thank you."

They hug and sway a bit with Jane feeling very aroused being so close to Sam. Sam's hands are around Jane and she lets them move slowly down to Jane's cheeks, stroking them softly. Jane wants this but is afraid of ruining her friendship with Rebecca, so she pulls away. Sam looks at her with sad eyes "I'm sorry Jane I thought......" Jane puts a finger on Sam's lips "shh sweetheart, it's fine honestly. You are such a pretty sexy girl Sam and I find it difficult to say no to you, but we mustn't do anything to jeopardise our friendship or to upset your mum."

"I understand Jane, maybe another time?"

"Let's just see, OK sweetie?" Jane wants to pursue this but feels she can't or shouldn't. "Anytime you want to talk about anything Sam, you know where I am, just call me and I will be your shoulder to cry on if you can't do that with your mum."

They hug and kiss once more and Sam goes back to the others while Jane goes to the bathroom. In there she feels conflicted about what just happened but feels it was the right thing to do by stopping it.

Back on the patio they drink their coffees and talking, they make jokes, enjoy laughing about stuff in general as well as recount the previous days BBQ. Of course, all the time being careful not to reveal secrets to each other. Rebecca looks at her watch "Oh dear, come on Sam, we need to strip our beds before lunch and get the washer on."

Jane reaches out and grabs her wrist gently "Whoa Becks, stop for a minute. The beds can wait. You have done enough this morning now relax, come on love, enjoy yourself and turn off your work ethic for just today."

Rebecca agrees but feels it is wrong to do that. It's her way and always has been. Mike chimes in "besides, you never know, you girls might stay another night then we would have another washing load to do" he laughs as he nudges Sam's arm. She smiles at him knowingly.

Sam is relaxing more and more with both Jane and Mike and wishes her mum would calm down and relax too. But it's how Rebecca has been for so long she finds it hard to settle. Rebecca says that at least she should make sure the rooms are tidy and Sam stops her "Mum! It's OK. If anything needs doing, I'll do it, you enjoy yourself" Sam gets up. She looks at Jane and Mike "I'll go check the rooms if its alright with you two?"

"What a good girl she is" Mike looks at her. "But only if you promise not to do anything like laundry or vacuuming just check the beds are straight. OK Sam?"

She smiles at him as he holds her arm. "Yes Mike of course". She goes off leaving the 3 of them to talk. Jane indicates to Mike to leave them "Shouldn't you check your emails and stuff Mike before we go out? She asks him.

He realises what Jane means and gives his apologies to Rebecca and leaves her and Jane together.

"Becky love, relax, will you? You are among friends here and shouldn't feel so tense all the time. We are very relaxed and go with the flow as you should. Sam seems to have relaxed with us. Is there anything worrying you sweetie?"

"Oh, nothing like that Jane no. I guess I have always had one eye on Sam and how she is cared for and that means giving her the life I think she deserves. So, I work hard and try to give her a good home and take care of her".

"I understand that Becks and I would be the same. But from what I have seen, you have done a fantastic job with her, and she is a very sensible girl who now worries more about her mum. Try to relax love, she is fine and believe me, although I don't have a daughter of my own, I can tell she is a good girl and loves her mum very much."

"Thank you, Jane, that means a lot to me. I promise to try to relax more especially when with you" Rebecca takes Jane's hand and holds it tight under the table.

"Sam's a long time" Rebecca pipes up. "Leave her to it Becks, she's doing fine. She is so sensible that she probably realises we are talking and is giving us space so chill."

They continue to talk then Mike reappears "you 2 OK then?"

"Yes, we're all good, eh Becks."

Yes, all fine thanks Mike. What time is the table booked for?"

"We should be going in about 20 minutes so are you girls ready?"

"I need to change love. Theres a lot of clouds moving in and when it goes cloudy there is a bit of a chill" Jane gets up to go change. "I think I'll change too" Rebecca gets up to go to her room "I don't know what I have though, I didn't expect to be going out again today."

"No problem, Becks, come on, let's see if there's anything of mine you fancy. I'm sure we can find something to fit you."

They go upstairs leaving Mike who has already changed into chinos and a shirt. When the girls get upstairs Sam is coming out of her room. "Wow Sam, you look gorgeous" Jane calls out as she sees Sam in a short red skirt just above the knee, a nice blouse with floral motif on the left breast, her hair straight and light tan sandals. Rebecca agrees. "She'll upstage us all Jane" Sam smiles and goes downstairs while Jane and Becky go to the bedroom to find something to wear for lunch.

The patio is empty, and Sam finds Mike in the lounge. He whistles as she walks in. "What a gorgeous young lady Sam, you look so grown up, phew making me hot looking at you" he smiles and goes red as she takes a seat.

Upstairs Jane and Becky look for clothes and Becky chooses a mid-length floral skirt and a black blouse with red piping to the collar and sleeves. Jane decides on a green dress that is just above the knee and zips at the back. Both go for hold ups as there is a chill in the air at times and both have sandals on showing off their feet in the nylons.

They go down to meet Sam and Mike in the lounge. Mike is stunned by all the beauty around him. "Come on then girls, lets go, your taxi awaits" he is jesting as he is the driver. He opens the doors to let them all in and sees glimpses of inner thigh, panties, stocking tops all manner of sexy things as they climb into the car.

They arrive at the bistro and the owner sees them all to their table commenting on how beautiful the ladies look. They all go for the roast beef and tuck in when it is served. The girls have a glass of wine each, but Mike is driving so he sticks with non-alcoholic beer. Rebecca makes a comment to Sam about drinking as she is technically underage. Jane grabs Rebecca's thigh under the table making her look at her and Jane makes a gesture to stop and relax. They are in a shadowy corner, so no one is any the wiser.

Rebecca relaxes and they finish their meal. Mike disappears to the toilet and on the way back pays for the meal for them all. Rebecca goes to the counter and is told the meal is paid for. She comes back angry but stays calm. When they are done Rebecca asks if they can go to their house to be dropped off first. Mike says that's ok but that they have left their overnight things back at their house. Rebecca once again is feeling awkward, and this time Sam, seeing her mum is not happy, jumps in. Tell you what, we can come back with you and get our bags then get a taxi home, how's that?" she looks at Mike and Jane.

"Works for me" Mike says, and Jane agrees. They finish off and all go back in the car. Not much was said in the car and Rebecca had a miserable aura about her. When they got to the house, they all get out, but Mike doesn't garage the car he leaves it on the drive. Inside Rebecca goes straight upstairs and goes to the toilet before fetching her bag. Meanwhile downstairs Sam is telling Jane and Mike how she knows her mum isn't happy, and it is because she feels she is sponging because Mike paid for the meal again. Jane tells him she had a chat with Becky earlier and knows that she is feeling very much downtrodden by them because of all the help they are giving by invites to the house and staying at the house.

Mike realises now why Rebecca is so upset and says he will go see her while Jane and Sam stay downstairs. Sam is unsure if that's a good idea or not, but they agree something needs to be said.

Mike goes to Rebecca's room but she's not there. He hears her in the bathroom, and it sounds like she is crying. He hovers and waits for her in the bedroom. When Rebecca sees him, she turns, and he grabs her gently. "Hey Becky, come and talk to me" she sits on the bed next to him and he comforts her with an arm around her shoulder and cuddling her.

Mike begins "Becks, I'm sorry about the restaurant, I hadn't realised you had chatted to Jane before, and I thought I was doing a good thing. There is no way I would want to upset you or Sam, please believe me."

Rebecca looks at him "Mike, I know I don't have a lot, but I do my best for Sam and myself and I don't need patronising or handouts!" she snarls at him a bit.

"My God Becks, that was the furthest thing from my mind. I only wanted to treat you girls for being such good friends to us and not in a million years would I use our friendship to make you feel like that."

"Nevertheless Mike, that's how it feels."

Listen Becks, Jane and I are not hugely rich people ourselves and I know what hard work it takes to get by in this world. It is true we do have some financial security but not loads and we have worked hard for it over the years. We are now reaping the benefits but that doesn't mean we should be superior and lord it over others. We both love you and Sam greatly but inviting you to stay and to come to our house, and going out for lunch doesn't mean we are offering charity, far from it, we are just trying to be good friends. I am so sorry that we have upset you, Becks. I feel bad now and very guilty for not understanding without you telling me like this now" Mike squeezes her and kisses her head. Rebecca pulls away and pulling out a tissue she dries her eyes and begins to relax with Mike and he, cupping her face with his hands, kisses her forehead as Rebecca puts her arms around him.

"Thank you, Mike, but I hope you understand what I am saying. I love you guys, you are the best thing for me for a very long time and I don't want to lose that but, I must be allowed to be an equal in this, whatever this is."

"Well, what I hope what this is, is a good friendship and hopefully with added benefits from time to time" he squeezes her and laughs a little. Rebecca smiles and giggles a bit at what he has said "I hope so too Mike."

She rests her head into his chest, and he kisses her head again "Am I forgiven for being such an idiot Becks?"

"Of course, you are Mike, I don't think Sam would ever forgive me if I spoilt this relationship. She has taken to you and Jane so well, it's almost like she is part of your family."

"The way I see it Becks is that both you and Sam are a part of our family now and from time to time, we will have fall outs, but I hope we are all big enough to talk them out when we need too."

"Yes, Mike I agree, thank you so much for listening to me and I apologise for being such a misery today."

"No need for any apology from you Becks, only me, and I do apologise profusely for being a proper idiot."

"Thanks Mike. Now you had better go back to Jane and leave me to wash my face and straighten up a bit before coming down. Perhaps Sam can come and get her bag in a bit?"

"Of course, Becks" he stands, and she stands kissing him and hugging him before going to the bathroom.

Downstairs Jane and Sam and are getting along so well and are joking and messing around a bit when Mike comes back. "What are you girls up to now?" he laughs as he sees them both tickling each other and being playful.

"Never mind us Mike, how's Becky?" Jane asks.

She's fine Jane. I think we have sorted things and I do understand where she is coming from."

"Sam and I have been talking and we think it would be a nice idea if we all went for walk along the river this afternoon. Try to calm the mood and get some fresh air. What do you think?"

Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers
12