Getting to Know You! Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Becky wanted to go home, and I don't want to upset her again."

"You leave mum to me Mike. She needs new friends, and she needs some interaction with others, so I'll sort her out" Sam comes across like a grown-up who knows what's best for her mum and that appeals to both Jane and Mike.

Jane suggests that Both Sam and Becky stay another night with them. No parties, no neighbours, just the 4 of them, and have a relaxing evening together. Mike agrees but is worried about Rebecca. Sam, with an excited smile on her face, says that might be a good idea.

"Right Sam, your mum was asking if you would go get your overnight bag, so I guess now is the time for you to go speak with her."

"Yes, ok Mike I will" she goes upstairs, and Mike is waiting for the fall out if Rebecca doesn't like the idea but, apart from quiet voices from Becky's bedroom nothing else.

Sam is talking to her mum and says about a walk along the river to clear the air and raise the mood. At first Rebecca is against it but eventually gives in to Sam, as she normally does.

"Theres one other thing mum"

"Oh, and what's that?"

"Can we stay tonight? Jane and Mike are up for it and Jane suggested we could all have a cosy relaxed evening without others here and get to know each other better."

"I don't know about that Sam; we have accepted enough of their hospitality for one weekend, and it would probably be better for us to go home" Rebecca feels that would be the right thing to do.

Sam hugs her mum "Oh, please mum, please. Call it an early birthday present for me."

Rebecca, although she has not forgotten her daughter's birthday, has allowed it to slip from her mind over the weekend because of all that's gone on. "That's blackmail Sam!"

"Go on mum please, pretty please?" Rebecca looks at her and once again gives in "OK, but it's not a birthday present, that will need to be something more substantial for my girl's 18th but yes, we can stay tonight."

Sam hugs and kisses her mum and is so excited she grabs her mum's hand and almost drags her down the stairs. Bursting into the lounge with the biggest smile on her face Sam announces to Jane and Mike that they will stay tonight and a walk along the river would be good for them all.

"Right then everyone, lets go" the river walk is not far and is through a short passageway down the road.

"Give the girls chance to change Mike, we can't go like this all dressed up!" Jane helps Rebecca pick some decent walking clothes from her own wardrobe and they get changed. Sam puts on her shorts again and as they get sorted to go Jane goes over to Rebecca "Are you OK love? I was worried about you earlier" Jane hugs her arm.

"I'm ok now Jane, sorry about that, I get so emotional about stuff and wasn't looking at the real thing here, our friendship, I was imagining being a charity case. Mike has put me straight so yes, all good now."

Jane hugs her and whispers "If you ever need to talk honey just call me and I can come over to you or you to me and let's talk about things and not bottle them up."

"Thanks Jane, you are a good friend" Rebecca hugs and kisses Jane then they all set off together.

Jane and Rebecca link arms while Mike walks along side them and Sam does her own thing throwing stones into the water, almost running around like a little girl. Mike likes seeing that and tells the others "Look at her girls, isn't she sweet and so full of energy" they agree and smile at each other. The bracing fresh air is making them all feel good as they walk and Sam kicks her shoes off and goes for a little paddle in the water, her little feet looking very sexy to Mike.

It's very cold though and Sam doesn't stay long in the water, then she is running around in her flip flops. Mike calls her "How about some skimming Sam?" she looks at him "You know, we skim stones across the water and see who can skim the farthest."

"Yes, go on then" she joins him at the water's edge, and they choose some flattish stones. "Ladies first Sam." Sam skims the first one "Not bad Sam, me next" Mike skims one and beats her. He laughs and she suggests best out of 5. They fool around skimming a bit and Mike wins getting 3 of the longest skims.

Sam tells him he cheats, and she playfully slaps him on the arm. "How can I cheat? He smiles at her. "Because you have big arms compared to mine look, and it's not fair" She grips his upper arm with her small hand and then displays her shoulder "There look, feel mine" Mike has a little feel "mm very nice Sam" he laughs, and they walk off together with Sam linking his arm and Jane and Rebecca following them. Jane looks at Rebecca "aw look Becks, don't they look cute?" Rebecca agrees "Hard to think that my little girl will be 18 in a couple of weeks Jane, look at her, so grown up yet so vulnerable".

"Her 18th birthday? Next week? I didn't know Becks!"

Rebecca sort of regrets saying that to her because she doesn't want them being silly with presents for her or anything. Jane gets the vibe and plays it down a bit.

"Are you having a party for her Becks?"

"A few of her friends are coming over for a get together. We were going to do something at the bistro and my boss said it would be OK but I'm not sure Jane. I don't want the responsibility of her friends drinking excessively and getting into trouble."

"Oh, go on Becks, you're only 18 once and you have already said how grown up she can be."

"I'll think about it Jane but please don't say anything to her."

"I won't Becks. It's exciting, isn't it?"

"Yes, I know, I must admit it gives me the colly wobbles thinking of her being 18 and remembering my teen years."

Mike calls and says they should head back, the clouds are forming, and they don't want to get wet in a storm.

They head back to the house, and once there flop down in the lounge. After a brief pause Jane asks what everyone would like for their tea. They all agree they had a good lunch so something light. "How about I put some nibbles in dishes on the table and you all help yourself to what you want?"

"Sounds like a plan Jane, come on, I'll help" Rebecca stands, and they go to the kitchen together leaving Sam and Mike to chat. Mike can't help but keep looking at Sam's nice young thighs in those shorts and Sam notices him looking. She smiles at him and putting a finger in her mouth like a shy girl she shuffles about a bit on the sofa as Mike talks with her and keeps his eyes on her thighs.

Jane and Rebecca put together some snacks and nibbles in little dishes and put them on the dining table. While in the kitchen Jane thanks Rebecca for her help and they have a moment. Jane embraces Rebecca and they kiss, their hands exploring all over. Rebecca realises how aroused she is and has been all day apart from that little outburst of emotion earlier. Jane whispers to her "We will have a chance later I am sure Becks, if you want to that is."

"You know I do Jane; you know I do" They release their embrace and smiling happy they go back to the lounge and Jane spots Mike adjusting his bulge. She looks at Sam and knows she has been teasing him.

"Come on then you 2, help yourselves to whatever you want" Jane gestures to the table in the dining area.

Sam jumps up but Mike is a little slower, I wonder why? Eventually his bulge subsides a little, enough for him to go to the table and get something to eat. Sitting together on the sofa Jane looks at Sam and whispers "You are such a naughty girl; I can see what you have been doing" Sam almost chokes on her gherkin and Rebecca asks what's going on. "I'll tell you later Becks" Jane winks at her.

They have their tea and afterwards Rebecca gets up and asks Sam to join her to clear away the tea things. Jane and Mike stay silent saying nothing and letting them do it. They are eventually all sat together in the lounge and talk about all manner of things but especially about themselves. Rebecca tells them about how she fell for Sam's dad but found out what a rotter he really was after it was too late. She didn't regret having Sam though and was proud of her. They hugged and kissed.

Jane and Mike tell them about their early start in life and how they worked all hours to buy their house. "Much like you Becks, but I was lucky enough to have Mike supporting me and both aiming for the same thing. It must have been hard for you sweetheart" Jane doesn't want to sound patronising but wanted to acknowledge the hardships Rebecca and Sam must have, and probably are, going through.

Sam speaks up not wanting to be left out. "I am so lucky to have my mum, she works hard for us, and we have a great life. My only regret is that because of her commitment to me she has fewer friends and I want her to have a good life. After all, I'm 18 next week and should be able to stand on my own 2 feet more" Rebecca looks at her wishing she hadn't said that, and Mike looks agog as he didn't know.

"Did you know about Sam's birthday Jane?" "Yes, Becky told me earlier."

"Wow, a grown up eh Sam!" he smiles at her "What are you doing for your birthday then? Got anything planned?"

"Some of Sam's mates are coming over to celebrate with us" Rebecca plays it down a bit. Jane looks at Mike with a stare that says, 'Leave it at that Mike!'

Sam continues telling Jane and Mike about how she loves her mum and wants the best for her. Rebecca gets embarrassed and goes bright red nudging Sam to stop.

By the end of the evening, they all feel they know each other better and feel relaxed and happy. "Thank you for today guys" Rebecca tells them "It's been a wonderful weekend, but I guess we should be getting to bed now".

"Are you working tomorrow, Becks?" Jane asks and Rebecca tells her not until Wednesday that week. "I know Sam has a free day at college tomorrow so there's no rush. Let's all have a nightcap to celebrate."

"Celebrate what Jane?" Rebecca asks. "I don't know Becks just celebrate." Mike cuts in "Let's celebrate new beginnings and new friendships" he smiles at everyone as he gets glasses out and some wine. They all toast new friendships and sip their wine, including Sam.

Jane goes to the toilet and when she comes out Sam is there. "Oops, sorry Sam, I didn't know you were there" Jane laughs "Guess you've got your own back on me for being here when you came out yesterday." They both laugh.

"Jane...." "Yes Sam?"

"I just wanted to thank you. Mum is so happy and so am I. You and Mike are great" she throws her arms around Jane and nestling her head into Jane's breasts. Then she looks up and smiling, softly kisses her on the lips. Jane finds herself responding and kisses Sam back.

"We shouldn't be doing this Sam. You are such a pretty and sexy girl but it's not right. If your mum found out......." She is stopped by Sam kissing her again on the lips. Jane can't help but respond with kissing her back. Embracing each other they kiss and explore all over their bodies until they hear Mike shout "You OK up there Jane?"

Jane straightens herself and looks at Sam "Shh, that is between us OK love?" Sam nods and with a big grin she goes to the toilet. In there she feels so warm and sexually aroused she plays with her clit making herself orgasm quite quickly.

In the meantime, downstairs the others laugh and joke about until Mike announces he is off to bed. "It's ok for you lot but I have to work in the morning" he kisses Rebecca goodnight and goes up. On the stairs he meets Sam and says goodnight to her. She hugs him and whispers "thank you Mike" then kisses him squeezing him hard.

She goes back to Jane and Rebecca, and they all talk a while saying how the weekend has gone and how happy they all are. Then Sam says she is tired and will be off, leaving Jane with Rebecca. They then agree it's bedtime and they all go up.

Jane joins Mike in bed and as soon as she is in, she feels his hard cock against her "Well Mike, not too tired after all eh" she laughs as she strokes him. He tells her that although it is wrong that he feels like he does for such a young woman he can't help but be turned on by Sam. "Both her and Rebecca are such gorgeous and sexy girls he says as Jane climbs on top and starts to fuck him.

They have another great session of wild sex and as they finish Jane tells him she wants to make sure Becky is alright. He smiles knowingly and whispers that she should go to her.

Jane lightly taps on Rebecca's door and lets herself in. Rebecca is already masturbating as she has heard Jane and Mike in the next room having sex. "Mind if I join you darling?" Jane climbs into bed and they both explore and probe each other. Caressing and kissing, making sensual love before they climax in a 69 position. Jane is so wet following her earlier sex with Mike and now with Rebecca. They flop down and Rebecca asks Jane to stay with her for the night. Jane agrees and they lay together lovingly whispering and touching well into the night before finally falling asleep.

Another day over for the household and soon a new morning arrives.

12