Getting to Know You! Pt. 08

Story Info
The friends continue their lust for each other.
5.4k words
4.7
2.9k
2

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers

Author's note: This and all other chapters of this story, previous and future, are based on my own thoughts and are purely fictional with no connection or representation of, or to, anyone or anything intended.

It's a brand-new morning and once again, despite some overnight rain, it is a lovely sunny day. Jane is in the kitchen preparing breakfast when Mike comes in, "Good morning darling, did you have a good night with Becky?"

"It was lovely Mike. She is such a sensual girl. Did you sleep well love?"

"Yes, thanks Jane, a very good night's sleep. Where is everyone?"

"I left Becky in bed, and I suppose Sam is too. I got up to do breakfast because you are off to work."

Mike tucks in and as he is about to leave for work Becky shows up. They greet each other with a hug and kiss and Mike closes the door behind himself.

"Morning Jane," Becky hugs and kisses Jane, "when Mike had the door open it felt like a little more of a chill this morning, have you been out yet?"

"Not yet honey but you're right, it does feel a little more autumnal this morning. Still, nice and warm in here isn't it." Becky agrees, and they both sit down for breakfast and talk about general stuff.

"I looked in on Sam Jane, she's still asleep, I'll go wake her after I've finished my coffee."

"Oh, leave her Becks. She looked exhausted last night. I could see she wanted to go to bed but didn't want to leave the 'party' as it were. She has had so much excitement over the weekend I think we can forgive her for sleeping in a bit, eh?"

Rebecca nods and smiles as she sips her coffee and she and Jane natter.

"Becks, now don't take this the wrong way, I'm only asking, but what do you have in mind for Sam's birthday? Have you bought her present yet?"

"To be honest Jane no, I haven't. It's her 18th and I want it to be special, but she is difficult to buy for. Teenagers these days have everything don't they, or at least appear to have compared to when I was her age."

Jane holds her hand, "Yes, I know what you mean Becks. Can I ask you something honey?"

"Of course, you can, Jane, go on."

"Again, I don't want to upset you or anything but is it OK for us, that is me and Mike, to buy her something? We would check with you first if it's OK, I just don't want to step on your toes."

Rebecca smiles "Thank you Jane, yes that will be fine. I appreciate you asking, and I would like to know beforehand what it is if that's OK?"

"Yes of course, that's why I asked. You need to be happy with it and I promise we won't overdo it. After all, she is your daughter and as her mum you should be happy with everything. You have brought her up to be such a lovely girl Becks," Jane reaches out for a hug with Rebecca.

Rebecca asks if Jane had anything in mind and Jane says she has had one or two ideas but is unsure now. "So, what do you have in mind Becks? Do you have an idea of what you will buy her?"

"As I said earlier Jane, I really don't know. I had an idea of a mother and daughter spa day, but have you seen the prices? They are shockingly expensive. But something like that would be nice for her I think, don't you?"

"That sounds wonderful Becks, but you're not going to do that?"

"No Jane, it's not that I can't afford it, but I think it is a lot to shell out in one go and for what? One day!"

"Don't bite my head off Becks but what about a joint gift from you and us? That way we could split the cost of a spa day or something. What do you think?"

Rebecca starts to think about it then Sam walks in in her panties and tee shirt rubbing her eyes, having just got up.

Jane and Becky look at her and Becky laughs "It's a good job Mike isn't here Sam, coming down dressed like that. You would be making him all unnecessary."

"Oh, shut up mum, I saw him go off to work so I knew he was gone."

Jane gently spanks Sam's ass "Be nice to your mum Sam." Sam apologises and hugs her mum then gives Jane a hug before sitting at the breakfast bar.

Jane asks her what she would like for breakfast, and she asks for cereal. Jane serves it up with some juice and the 3 of them talk and Sam wakes up and is more alert after some juice and cereal. Finished with her breakfast Rebecca looks at Sam, "Right, Sam, we need to pack our stuff ready to go. You still ok to run us home Jane? If not, I'll get a taxi."

"Nonsense Becks, I can run you both home, no problem. I'll clear up the breakfast things first. Maybe once we are all ready, we can have a mid-morning coffee before we go?"

"Sounds like a plan Jane, thanks. Come on Sam, let's get cracking."

Sam and Becky go upstairs to pack their stuff and Sam says she would like a shower first. Her mum nods, "But don't spend all day in there Sam."

While they pack up their clothes and stuff Jane clears the breakfast things and puts the coffee on. She ponders what she and Becky have been talking about and thinks she may have overstepped the mark suggesting they share the cost of a spa day. 'I'll talk to Becks about that when we are alone' she thinks to herself.

There's a knock at the door and when she answers it Jane sees Neal standing there.

"Popped over to see if you fancied a coffee, Jane? It's already on and could do with some company this morning, if you are free?"

"Sorry Neal, Sam and Becky are still here, and I have the coffee on for them. Why don't you join us?"

"Oh, sorry Jane I didn't realise, I thought they went home yesterday."

Jane smiles at him "It's fine Neal, I'm sure they would love to see you" Jane opens the door further and beckons him in.

"If you are sure Jane, I wouldn't want to intrude on your morning," Neal feels like he is interrupting them by calling unannounced.

Jane smiles at him, "Honestly Neal, they will be pleased to see you, come on in."

Neal steps inside and Jane sends him through to the kitchen. He can smell the coffee and takes a seat at the breakfast bar. Jane pours him a coffee and Becky comes in. "Hello, Neal, didn't expect to see you here. How are you?" she smiles at him as she sits down.

He says he is fine and how nice it is to see her.

"Sam's in the shower Jane, hope that's alright? she wanted one and I said yes".

"Yes, no problem, Becks. Here, your coffee" she passes the cup to Becky and the 3 of them have a chat.

Eventually Sam appears all fresh from the shower and in her pink shorts and tee shirt with no bra, her trademark ponytail. Neal takes one look and almost chokes on his coffee. "Steady on Neal" Jane laughs and Rebecca smiles. Neal apologises and gives Sam a compliment saying how pretty she is and then compliments her mum for having such a lovely daughter. Sam joins them for coffee and Neal feels very honoured to be with 3 such beautiful women.

A lot of inane talk and drinking of coffee as Neal surveys the beauty around him. Rebecca looks at her watch "Look at the time, we should be going. You OK to drive us home Jane?"

"Yes of course, I said I would. Get your bags together and I'll open the car ready. Sorry, Neal, I promised I would give Becky and Sam a lift home this morning."

"That's fine Jane no problem" though he looks a little disappointed.

Jane smiles at him "I'll see you later Neal" she pecks him on the cheek as he leaves.

The girls put their bags in the car and are off. They talk and giggle on the way to Rebecca's house and once there Jane jumps out to help with the bags. Rebecca tells her to drop the bag she is carrying on the doorstep and she'll fetch it in in a minute. "It's ok Becks, I can bring it in" and with that Jane steps inside.

"Oh, what a lovely home you 2 have, so light and airy, it's beautiful Becks."

Rebecca blushes "You think so Jane? Not anything like yours but we like it, don't we Sam" she looks at Sam.

Sam nods excitedly "Can I show you around Jane?"

Jane looks at Rebecca "Only of its ok with your mum."

Rebecca smiles and nods her head "But take your bag up as you go, please."

"Yes mum, I will."

Sam picks up her bag and Jane looks at Rebecca "I'll take a bag as well Becks, which is yours?" Rebecca gestures to her bag and Jane picks it up following Sam up the stairs.

"I'll put the kettle on for us all" Rebecca calls out as the others go up with the bags.

"Which is your mum's room then Sam? I'll drop her bag in there."

"That one there Jane, and mine is here, come and have a look when you've put the bag in mum's room" Sam smiles excitedly at Jane and goes into her room. Jane drops Rebecca's bag in her room and has a quick look around it and can smell Rebecca in there. She sniffs the air and lets out a sigh, a pleasant aroma and unmistakably Rebecca's perfume.

"Are you coming Jane?" Sam calls out.

"On my way love" Jane goes along the landing to Sam's room. When she walks in it's a typical teen girl's room. Drawers half open with undies hanging out, pink décor with posters of pop stars on the walls. Sam is laying on the bed spread eagled, and Jane can see her thong up the leg of her shorts.

"Come and sit with me Jane? Just for a minute?" Sam smiles at her.

"OK Sam but only for a minute, your mum will wonder what we are doing." Jane sits on the edge of the bed and Sam takes her hand. Jane gets a slight shiver as Sam touches her. And she looks down at her with love in her eyes. Jane can feel herself getting aroused once more at the sight of this gorgeous young lady who has obvious affections for her.

The quietness and the spell between them broken when Rebecca calls up "A cup of tea here for you both."

"Coming Becks" Jane calls back. "Come on Sam we had better go down." Sam sits up and grabs Jane around the neck with her arms and kisses her full on the lips. Jane responds and holds Sam for a moment "We need to go Sam come on love." She pulls away and Sam climbs off the bed. They are both flushed and hot when they get back down with Rebecca. She looks at them and is wondering what they have been doing but pours the tea and carries on.

The girls drink their tea and Jane tells them she loves their home and thanks them both for a wonderful weekend. Rebecca holds Jane's hand "We should be thanking you and Mike Jane. You have been fantastic this weekend and I think I talk for Sam as well as myself when I say it's been an unforgettable experience" Rebecca kisses her.

"Yes Jane, mum's right, we have loved it all, thank you so much" Sam hugs Jane and kisses her and the 3 of them have a hug and cuddle moment.

"You 2 talk like it will never happen again. I hope that's not the case. You are both welcome anytime so don't be strangers and we will have you over again for a stopover" Jane is genuine and want's them both to come again, soon.

"Right, you 2, I should be off and leave you to unpack and sort yourselves out" Jane gets up to leave and there is a minute or 2 of thank you, kisses and hugs before Jane eventually leaves. The house falls silent, and Rebecca starts the laundry. "Bring all of your washing down please Sam so that I can get it all done together" Rebecca goes to her own room and gets her laundry from the bag. When she empties it, she finds a thank you card along with a box of chocolates from Jane. She then sits for a minute on the bed thinking back on the weekend and how good it has been. Sam and Rebecca take the laundry down and, with the washer on, Rebecca prepares a light lunch for them both.

Back home, Jane parks on the drive. On the way there she has been thinking of Neal and how he was earlier. She knows now that he gets very aroused around the girls, and she feels maybe she should check and make sure he is ok. After taking her car keys into the house and checking all is well, she goes over to Neal's house. She rings the bell and waits. Neal eventually answers the door and seems a bit flustered but invites Jane in.

"Thank you, Neal" she kisses him as she gets inside, and he closes the door. "How are you doing then? You seem a bit flustered Neal. Everything OK?" She quizzes him on how he is, and he ends up throwing his arms around her and nestling his head into her neck. Jane can feel he is hard against her, and she gently pulls his arms and gets him to lift his head.

He apologises "but I can't help myself Jane. Being around all of you lovely girls earlier has got me worked up."

"No need to apologise Neal, I understand" she kisses him, his face cupped in her hands. She whispers to him, why don't we go to your room?" she leads him by the hand to his bedroom and there they embrace, kissing and exploring. Jane pushes Neal to the bed and slowly strips for him until she is naked in front of him.

Neal opens his trousers fumbling as he tries to be quick while watching Jane. She then moves on him and helps him strip. First his shirt, then his trousers and boxers and finally his socks as she then lays him back and straddles him. She slowly sinks down on his hard cock, her pussy wet and warm as he feels her engulf him. Jane leans forward and supporting herself with her hands on the bed her breasts hang over him. She lowers herself a little so he can take each breast into his mouth. Sucking and flicking the nipples with his tongue.

He feels Jane writhe on his cock and squeeze it with her lips. She grinds and looking down at Neal licks her lips as he grips her ass with his hands pulling her down onto his cock.

Jane feels him jerk and stops riding him for a moment savouring his cock deep inside her and his mouth teasing her titties. Jane then lowers herself and kisses him on the lips. Their tongues probe as they kiss passionately. Throughout all this there is no need for words, they both know what they want and what they need, and they work together in harmony to achieve it.

Jane begins grinding on his cock once more and his hardness fills her as he thrusts up against her, his cock as deep as he can get it. Jane presses down on him while squeezing it with her lips. They kiss and roll around passionately until Neal can hold it no longer. With a sudden deep thrust he fills Jane up with his hot sticky cum. Jane reacts by having an orgasm so big she squirts a little, something she doesn't normally do, and they both yell out, their bodies heaving as they explode and satiatiate each other fully.

Jane relaxes down on the bed and Neal gently kisses her on the cheek saying, "Thank you Jane."

Heaving still and sweating they lie there naked and happy until the excitement calms and they return to normal breathing and are settled. Neal looks across at Jane "You will never know how much I needed that, Jane; it was superb. This weekend has had me getting aroused and excited more than once and your visit this morning has really made it for me, thank you" he kisses her again then lays back.

Jane cuddles him "I know you must have been excited when I saw you this morning and you almost choked when you saw Sam come in" she laughs.

"I should apologise for that Jane, an old guy like me shouldn't be lusting after young girls like that but she is a gorgeous girl and so mature for her age."

"No apology needed Neal; I understand fully but I hope that it was not only Sam that had that effect on you!" she playfully slaps him on the thigh.

"Oh no goodness no Jane! I only meant, I mean you are so gorgeous and hot, you know that's how I think and then of course there is Rebecca and ............"

Jane stops him "Sh I'm only teasing Neal" she giggles.

After a short period of recovery Jane gets up and throws on her clothes. "I must be going Neal, things to do and all that" she throws him a kiss as she leaves. Walking out of the bedroom door she turns and says, "Thank you honey."

Back at home Jane goes straight for the shower and while in there is thinking about Rebecca and Sam. How gorgeous they both are, what they all did that weekend and how affectionate Sam is towards her. She's thinking to herself that if Sam wasn't Rebecca's daughter, she would probably have allowed herself that passion with her now, wrong though that may seem.

Back in the kitchen Jane is still pondering everything and decides to call Rebecca. "Hello, Rebecca speaking?"

"Hello sexy, it's Jane, how are you doing?"

"I'm a bit tired if I am honest but so happy Jane, I can't thank you enough for the weekend and Sam is over the moon with you and Mike."

"That's so nice to hear Becks, thank you love. Now, listen, I was wondering, as Sam is at college tomorrow how would you like to pop over to chat about that birthday present, we talked about?"

Rebecca gets excited about it and agrees a good idea to chat about what they are doing and whether it should be a collective thing or not. She thinks that maybe as her mum she should get her something special but it's worth a chat with Jane.

"Just had a though Becks, would it be better for me to come to you? After all, I can drive rather than you catch a bus over?"

"If that's OK with you Jane then yes, you can come here. Tell you what, how about I do us some lunch and we can talk about things then over lunch."

"Sounds like a plan Becks, OK, what time would be good for you?"

Rebecca thinks for a moment "Tell you what, we don't want to restrict the time too much, we need plenty to make sure we have a proper chat about it so let's say you come over around 1030? Then we can chat over elevenses before we have lunch or, if needed, continue over lunch."

"Good for me Becks, I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning then. Bye for now sweetheart" Jane kisses Rebecca down the phone and Rebecca returns the kiss.

'That went better than I thought' Jane thinks to herself.

When Mike gets home, she tells him that she is going to Becky's house to talk about Sam's birthday. Mike straight away tells Jane not to interfere. "No, I'm not doing that Mike, Becky and I are thinking of a possible joint gift for Sam, but I won't know until tomorrow."

"OK Jane but be careful, you know how sensitive Becky is about that sort of thing."

"I know love, I know. I'll be careful." Later they go to bed and Jane tells Mike about her day and includes her session with Neal. "Neal came over and had coffee with us before Becky and Sam went home. I could tell he was horny around us so when I got back, I popped over to see him. He was already flustered, I'm sure I caught him having a wank Mike" she laughs out loud.

"As I was horny myself, I couldn't resist having some fun with him darling. So, I took him to bed, and I slowly stripped for him before then stripping his clothes off. He was so horny Mike and we had awesome sex."

This turns Mike on so much, as it normally does, and they have sex while Jane tells him all the details. In no time at all Mike and Jane orgasm and they eventually fall to sleep.

The next morning Jane sees Mike off to work and, as it is a nice sunny day again, though with a chill in the air, she puts on a short skirt with black tights and a loose jumper with a coat. She also decides it is time to get her boots out for the autumn and winter season, so she wears calf length black leather boots with a small heel.

She arrives at Rebecca's just after 1030 and rings the doorbell. Rebecca answers and invites her in. Rebecca takes Jane's coat and hangs it before they have a hug and greet each other properly. "Mm something smells nice Becks, what is it? You been baking?"

"Yes, some freshly baked bread and while I was at it I did us a nice quiche for lunch and an apple crumble for after our lunch Jane. Hope that's alright?"

"Absolutely Becks, smells delicious, but you really shouldn't have gone to that trouble sweetheart" Jane hugs her again.

"Right, coffee is on Jane, or would you prefer tea?"

"As the coffee is on, I will have a cup of that please." Rebecca pours them both a coffee and they sit at the kitchen table and get down to business.

"I'll let you start Becks; Sam is your daughter, so your thoughts are the priority in this."

"Thanks Jane. Well, I was thinking of a gold locket and matching ear studs to be honest Jane. That is something she can keep and treasure forever. So, what are you thinking?"

Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers
12