Getting to Know You! Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you know Becks, I was thinking of a shared gift like a spa day or something but, I understand that it's your decision love, so whatever you think I will go along with."

"The spa day was a good idea Jane, but I do think that the locket is much more meaningful for me to give her."

"I can see that Becks, and I think it's a great idea. But that leaves me wondering what to do. If I'm honest Becks, I was hoping that the 3 of us could do the spa day together. Wouldn't it be wonderful for us to leave all the housework behind and just relax and enjoy ourselves for one day?"

Rebecca agrees but says she couldn't do both and that she still would like to do the gold for Sam's birthday.

"Then maybe Mike and I should think of something else. Do you have any other ideas, Becks?"

"No? ok let's start on something else first. You are a very busy woman with looking after the house and Sam and working as you do. Would you allow me to help with putting the 'party' together with you? I can do some shopping, help with preparing food whatever you need Becks."

"That's something I would enjoy Jane, working with you putting it together, I already have plans for what I want to do so yes please" she smiles, and they both agree on that point.

"When is the party then Becks and how many are coming?"

"It's on Saturday week. Sam has invited her close friends and reckons there will be around 15 of them. Doesn't sound a lot I know but we must be careful because of the room we have and the work it would entail."

"I think that's sensible Becks and 15 or so is a good number. If you had a huge party with 50 plus people, it would be too much and that's when the trouble can start."

"That's plus you and Mike Jane ha-ha" Rebecca chuckles and Jane asks if that is OK because they would love to be there.

"Some adult company from people I know, and love, would be most welcome Jane, and Sam has already insisted that I invite you both."

"That's lovely Becks, thank you."

"Look Jane, it's nearly lunchtime already. Shall I serve up and we can talk more while we eat?" Jane agrees and they both go to the kitchen and Rebecca puts the quiche and bread out along with some extra's like gherkins, sweet chili peppers, tomatoes, olives and other bits.

Jane looks at her "Wow Becks, I didn't expect all of this sweetheart." They tuck in and talk as they eat. There is still that awkward question of the spa day, and no one can decide the best way forward.

"I've just had an idea Becks, tell me what you think. How about we forget the spa day, for now at least and let Mike and I provide the buffet for the party?"

Rebecca is a little surprised by this and says no. Jane comes back with another idea "Would Sam like a new dress for her party Becks? Maybe you and I could take her shopping and choose one, my treat?"

This seems a sensible idea to Rebecca and after some further discussion they agree to do that. They have finished lunch, and both feel they have made the right decision and relax a little. The talk turns to the weekend just passed and it becomes an erotic conversation arousing both a little.

Jane's hand creeps across the table to Rebecca and they hold hands gently while looking at each other lovingly. There is a sparkle in their eyes and a spark yet again ignites both of their inner sexual desires. Before long they are kissing and Rebecca, taking Jane's hand, leads her to the bedroom. Here they embark on an afternoon of love and lust. Kissing and exploring each other their soft gentle hands caressing and embracing.

Rebecca opens her top and tosses it to the floor, her bra next as Jane watches her with a look of carnal lust in her eyes. She moves in close and throws Rebecca down onto the bed pulling off her panties and exposing that glistening hot slit that she then devours. Sucking her clit and tasting her hot juices she licks Rebecca's pussy probing it with her tongue as Rebecca lifts her knees and opens herself for this lust ridden woman for whom she now has intense needs.

Rebecca bucks under the pleasure that Jane is giving her as she rubs her own breasts, gently tweaking her own nipples and licking her lips with eyes closed. Rebecca is feeling every sensation throughout her body as Jane continues to enjoy taking her to new heights of sexual pleasure.

Jane feels Rebecca arch her back, her pussy pressed against her face. Rebecca screams as she releases a huge orgasm onto Jane's face covering her with that love juice all over.

Jane pops her head up and her face is covered with Rebecca's juices, dripping from her chin and smothering her face. Jane quickly strips her own clothes off leaving herself naked then slowly kisses upwards across Rebecca's belly to her breasts, taking them one at a time sucking them as she moves her legs and they both scissor. Their clits grinding together as they interlock their thighs. Jane looks down on Rebecca and kisses her passionately on the lips. Their tongues probing as they kiss and grind, breasts now pressing against each other as they lose themselves in the passion of the moment.

Jane doesn't take long to orgasm, and Rebecca quickly follows with her second as they writhe and roll around on the bed. All too soon the girls flop back on the bed and relax, their breasts heaving, their juices covering the bed clothes as they hold hands and Rebecca turns to Jane looking at her "Thank you darling, that was wonderful, you are wonderful."

Jane smiles and kisses her softly on the cheek and whispering "I should be thanking you sweetheart. You are such a beautiful woman and so sexual. I can hardly believe that I have found someone so in tune with me so thank you" another kiss and they lay back in silence.

Turning her head Rebecca sees the clock "Oh my, Jane, it's getting late. I need to clean up before Sam gets home."

"That's OK sweetheart, come on, I'll help."

The 2 of them strip the bed and remake it with fresh bedding before they jump into the shower together and then get dressed. They go to the kitchen and clear up there. "Time for a cup of tea Jane?" Rebecca asks.

"I had better be going Becks, let you sort yourself out before Sam gets in. Thank you for a wonderful day and I'll be in touch to arrange our shopping trip with Sam" she pecks Rebecca on the cheek, and they say their goodbye's.

All the way home Jane is thinking of Rebecca and what a good day she has had. She can't wait to tell Mike; he will love hearing about it. Back at Rebecca's house, she is thinking about the day too and is so elated and feels so warm and loved. Both girls are so happy.

That evening, Mike arrives home and hears Jane in the kitchen humming and happy. He stands in the doorway without Jane knowing he is there, and he watches her. She is flitting around the kitchen preparing their meal and is humming and smiling, he knows what that means and immediately thinks of Rebecca and Sam, and he gets a stirring in his trousers. He creeps up behind Jane and grabbing her he kisses her neck as she jumps, startled at being grabbed like that. She turns to Mike, and they kiss straight away. Jane feels how hard Mike is with his cock pressing against her. She goes straight into her day telling him about how she had been for lunch with Becky and how they had spent the afternoon in bed together. As Jane relates this to him, she unzips him and drops his trousers. Mike is opening her top and releasing her breasts, The nipples are so erect, and Jane feels them tingling as Mike softly touches them.

Mike moves things out of the way uses his arm to shove everything on the worktop and lifts Jane onto the worktop spreading her thighs as they kiss. She reaches down and guides him to her wet hot pussy, and he slides his cock in deep. The thrust makes her gasp as she feels him penetrate her, his balls hanging against her ass as he begins to fuck her. Slow at first, then getting faster as they kiss and fondle each other. Their tongues probing and their hands exploring. Jane gives Mike a squeeze with her lips as he jerks inside her. Jane stops kissing and pushes forward to swallow Mike's cock as deep as she can while she tells him of her and Rebecca's huge orgasm together. No longer able to stop himself Mike explodes deep inside her and Jane reaches around and grips his ass pulling him in as they heave and jerk, their juices mingling during their climax and running from Jane down around her ass and around Mike's balls.

"Wow, Jane, that was awesome" Mike kisses her gently as they hold each other. Jane, smiling, tells him she loves him.

Next time is Birthday time!!

12