Getting to Know You! Pt. 11

Story Info
Further episode of the ongoing saga of becoming friends.
6.9k words
5
1.6k
2
0

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers

Getting to Know You Pt 11.

Authors note: This and all other chapters of this story, previous and future, are based on my own thoughts and are purely fictional with no connection or representation of, or to, anyone or anything intended.

It's a busy time at work for Rebecca as the Christmas season is just around the corner. The bistro is full most days with shoppers popping in for coffee or lunch and a well-deserved break from the crowds in the shops. The evenings are also busy with people enjoying a meal and partying. Rebecca is working extra hours, but she doesn't mind. The extra money is useful at this time of year, and she loves the buzz of people busy with their shopping. It leads to plenty of chats and making new friends as well as seeing current friends more. She gets asked out on dates all the time but refuses, well, the majority anyway. The truth is that she would love to go out on the odd date but is too busy right now and feeling exhausted after a day's work. She can always dream though and does just that about some when she is at home and thinking about the day and people she has encountered.

Rebecca still sees a lot of Jane and Mike and often visits them, and they visit her. It's a good relationship with no expectations but always fun to be had between them all. Rebecca's life is good, and she is enjoying it. Samantha is doing well at college and has started doing some part time care work to help her with her studies and development in that field. Rebecca is very proud of Sam, and they have such a good intimate relationship now, mostly due to their friendship with Jane and Mike who have steered Rebecca to accepting that Sam is now a lovely young woman with her own wants and needs. Besides that, Sam is a very sensible girl, or rather, young woman, and is aware of the pitfalls of relationships and manages them well. Her own relationship with Jane and Mike has developed and she often sees them, even accompanying her mum to see them at times.

Jane keeps busy at home and sometimes helps Mike with his work. She regularly pops to see Rebecca though currently, as Rebecca is so busy, the visits are less. Jane does pop into the bistro a lot though as does Mike to see Rebecca and, if possible, have a coffee with her and a chat. Sam goes into the bistro a lot at lunchtimes with her friends from college. She sometimes sees her mum and sometimes Jane. It's always a good day for Sam when she sees Jane and occasionally Mike, as well as her mum of course.

Sam's friends also use the bistro quite a bit now, especially since Sam's party. The young man that fancied Rebecca is a regular and he is getting to know her more and still fancies her. There is also Lucy, Sam's friend that had a good evening with Jane at the party. She has been there when Jane has, and they have chatted more as well and get along well, their relationship becoming closer albeit slowly and gently.

It's a couple of weeks before Christmas and Jane is with Mike at an evening works dinner being held at the bistro. They are in fancy dress with Mike as Santa Claus and Jane as Mummy Claus. The staff are dressed as Elves with Rebecca working as 'Chief Elf'. She is wearing a green 'Elf' dress that is so short her bum cheeks show when she bends over. She has an elf hat on and green tights with shoes that have curled toes. She looks the part and is drawing much attention from customers, in particular from Jane and Mike.

Everyone in the bistro has been enjoying a very festive and jolly dinner with the atmosphere being one of fun and laughter. Mike's group are now disappearing leaving Jane and Mike finishing their drinks and talking about the evening and, of course, Rebecca and how she is looking. Mike calls the owner of the bistro over and invites him and his staff for a drink to say thank you for looking after them that evening but also through the year. The owner and his wife take a seat with them and some of the staff stand around having a drink with them while others are working to clear the kitchen and have drinks taken into them. Rebecca finishes clearing tables and joins the others at the table for a drink.

The group begin to leave, and the staff get their coats and the owners lock doors behind them. Eventually it's just Jane and Mike with Rebecca and the owners. Mike phones for a taxi to take them home and offers Rebecca to share it with them. She readily agrees and while they wait for the taxi they chat about Christmas. Rebecca reveals it's just her and Sam for Christmas Day and Jane looks at Mike "we are our own as well Becks, why don't you and Sam join us?" Mike nods excitedly.

Rebecca initially refuses saying it's not fair to burden Jane with the extra work, but Mike insists that they should join them. Rebecca agrees "as long as Sam is OK with it, I'll give you a call in the morning Jane to let you know, is that alright?"

Jane nods and their taxi arrives. Mike helps Rebecca on with her coat and they leave together with Mike getting in the front of the taxi and the girls in the back. They drop off Rebecca first then Jane and Mike.

Sam is still up when Rebecca gets home, and Rebecca tells her about her chat with Jane and Mike. Sam immediately gets excited and says yes to them having Christmas at their house. The following morning Rebecca gets a message from Jane to ask if she can pop in for coffee and to see her. Rebecca messages back to say yes and straight away sets about putting the coffee on before getting changed. She always likes to look good for Jane. AS soon as she is able Rebecca jumps into the shower and gets changed. As she has finished and is going back to the kitchen the doorbell rings. She opens it to see Jane standing there and they hug and kiss as Jane goes in. They both go through to the kitchen and get a coffee sitting at the breakfast bar and chatting.

"I was expecting, even hoping, to see you dressed as an elf this morning Becks" Jane laughs and Rebecca joins in.

"I feel so self-conscious when I'm wearing it Jane but it is fun. I take it you like it?"

"Definitely suits you, Becks. You have the figure for it, Mike and I were talking about it last night when we got home. He even got horny, and we had good sex when we went to bed. He didn't even give m chance to change out of my Mummy Claus fancy dress" Jane laughs more and again Rebecca joins in.

"Well Jane, your fancy dress was certainly an eye catcher and very sexy, I was thinking of you last night when I went to bed and had a great orgasm" she smiles at Jane, and they hold hands. It's not long before they both got to Rebecca's bedroom and once there slowly strip each other off, their hands caressing all over their bodies and their lips kissing each other passionately. They fall onto the bed and assume a 69-position sucking and lick each other frantically and soon orgasm onto each other's face.

Laying on the bed exhausted and gently caressing and kissing still they talk about Christmas before they get into the shower and clean up before dressing. Back in the kitchen another coffee is poured and chatting Jane suggests that as Christmas is a weekend with Christmas Eve on the Sunday that Rebecca and Sam join her and Mike on the Saturday at their house and stay until New Years Day. Rebecca is very unsure as it's a long time and she will have to work right up to and including Christmas Eve plus she has some shifts during the week between.

"Exactly Becks, you will be busy with work and at the least you will know that Sam will have company while you are working and you wouldn't have to worry about meals that week after working your shifts."

Rebecca agrees as long as Sam is OK with it, and she will ask her later. "There is one condition Becks, and it comes from me and Mike." Rebecca looks a little worried as Jane reveals the condition "You have to wear your elf outfit for Christmas for us" she laughs out loud as Rebecca sighs with relief and agrees.

"Mike and I have our Santa Claus outfits so we want Sam to come in fancy dress on Christmas as well, what do you think Becks?"

"Oh, Sam already has an outfit that I think you will both like, she wore it for a fancy dress party at college so I will make sure she brings it with her." Rebecca winks at Jane, "It's a little Miss Claus dress and is very short."

Jane and Rebecca say goodbye and Rebecca promises to speak with Sam that evening and will call Jane once they decide on the stay. Rebecca watches as Jane drives off and she goes back in shutting the door feeling really happy. That evening Rebecca tells Sam about the invitation for the whole week at Mike and Jane's house and Sam is more than happy to say yes. Rebecca phones Jane and tells her they will stay for the whole festive period, but she will need help getting to work on certain days. Jane tells her it is fine, and they will organise that.

Saturday arrives and Jane picks up both Rebecca and Sam from home to go to her house for Christmas. When they arrive, Mike comes out to greet them and help with their bags. Everyone is feeling happy and jolly as they settle inside with Rebecca and Sam unpacking their cases in their bedrooms while Jane puts out some mince pies and juice for them all.

When Rebecca and Sam come back to the lounge, they all sit with s drink of juice and mince pies to discuss the arrangements. Rebecca is working that evening and tomorrow afternoon (Christmas Eve) at the bistro and Jane or Mike will take her and fetch her back for each shift. Jane will prepare and cook Christmas day dinner and Rebecca will help where she can but with Jane doing the lions share of the work because Rebecca is working. That evening Mike takes Rebecca to work, and she is in her elf outfit and looks stunningly sexy. He can hardly stop himself from having a little feel and stroke of her thigh as they drive to work. Rebecca is warm to Mike's advances and kisses him as she gets out for work. She does her shift and is picked up by Mike while Jane and Sam stay at home doing some baking and making sure they have everything they need for the big day. There is some flirting and a lot of giggling going on between them both as they get into the festive mood.

Mike once again is making advances to Rebecca as she looks so hot and recounts to him some of the offers from men during her shift. She of course did not take up any of them but admits to feeling quite horny herself. She reaches across and squeezes Mike's thigh as he drives. He suggests that as she is so horny, they maybe make a stop off in a quiet spot that he and Jane have used for years. Rebecca agrees and it's not long before they are parked up on a picnic area on the edge of town and are stripping each other as if there was no tomorrow. Soon they are in the back of the car having rampant sex.

Meanwhile back at the house Jane and Sam have finished their work for the evening and are relaxing together on the sofa with a glass of wine each. Sam is cuddling up to Jane and there is a mood of sexual tension between them. Jane whispers to Sam that they shouldn't do anything for fear of Rebecca walking in on them but assures her that there will be opportunities during the stay for doing whatever they both want. This satisfies Sam for now though she continues to kiss Jane and trace her fingertips along her thigh and breasts. Jane is loving it and reciprocates.

The door flies open and in walk Rebecca and Mike. Rebecca runs to the bathroom and Mike joins the others in the lounge pouring the drinks for him and Rebecca. In the bathroom Rebecca is straightening herself out after her encounter in the car with Mike. Jane looks at Mike and knows that something has happened by his look and demeanour. However, as they have an open relationship that is good, and Jane just can't wait until later to hear all about it.

It doesn't need saying now as we all know what happens between Mike and Jane but just in case you don't know, Mike tells Jane all about how horny he and Rebecca were in the car and how he took her to the quiet spot they use and had sex in the back of the car. Mike, and Jane, as usual get very aroused as he relates his story to her and they have great sex with Jane orgasming twice though Mike could only just manage once, but then again, he had unloaded a lot earlier with Rebecca.

Christmas Eve arrives, and they all sit down for breakfast laughing and joking, still in a good festive spirit. That afternoon Jane takes Rebecca to work and drops her off while Mike stays at the house. Jane is going to pop into town for some last-minute shopping, so Sam has come along with her. They go into town and Sam looks at clothes and jewellery while Jane buys some extra little treats for under the tree. The afternoon runs away with them time wise, as they drink in the atmosphere of Christmas while shopping, and they decide to stay in town until its time to pick up Rebecca. They go along to the bistro in the hope of getting a seat and have a coffee while waiting. As they go in their favourite table is being vacated and they make a dash for it taking a seat and ordering some coffee from their waitress. Who should turn out to be their waitress, it's Lucy from college and the 'new friend' of Jane's. "I didn't know you worked here?" Jane says and Sam apologises for not telling Jane that Lucy is doing some part time work during the busy period to earn some cash. Lucy, as the rest of the waiting staff, is in fancy dress. She has an elf outfit like Rebecca and looks stunning. As Jane and Sam drink their coffee, they watch Lucy and Rebecca dashing around and they tell each other their thoughts of all the staff and how they look in their outfits. Sam admits to Jane that she has the hots for Lucy and Jane squeezes Sam as she tells her that she is also very aroused by her.

"Why don't you invite her around to our house one day while you are there Sam? She would be most welcome, maybe make an evening of it? What do you think?"

Sam excitedly nods and smiles. She knows that with guidance from Jane and Mike there are all sorts of possibilities should Lucy come around for a visit.

Rebecca comes over and tells them her shift has finished now and she could join them for a coffee, or they could go home now. Jane suggests she gets some coffee for them all and takes a seat before they go off home.

Rebecca sits with the coffees and when Lucy comes over to clear the table of the empties Jane suggests that she could pop over during the holiday as Sam and her mum are staying with them. Lucy says she would love that and arrangements are made for her to phone and agree a day suitable to all between over the festive period. They all leave the bistro and Rebecca says to Jane in the car that it was a nice gesture inviting one of Sam's friends over and thanks her.

On arrival at the house Rebecca goes for a shower and to change while Jane and Sam wrap up the small gifts for the tree while Mike watches an old movie on the tv. Amongst the little gifts for the tree are a new set of red lace lingerie with black fully fashioned stockings for Rebecca, a car care kit for Mike including a sheepskin seat cover for the back of the car and a little black satin rara skirt for Sam. These are the gifts Jane has bought and Sam was given some money to buy Jane a gift and she has bought a red and black waspie with suspenders and some black stockings.

These are all fun gifts and are for opening when they are altogether on Christmas Day evening. It is hoed they will inspire some fun and games for them all and break what can be a boring period after lunch and into the evening. Another item wrapped up under the tree is a game of Twister which will hopefully add to the fun and games.

That evening Jane has put out some nibbles and everyone is settling down for a quiet but fun time together. As its Christmas Eve Mike has decided to wear his chinos with a shirt open around the neck and looks very smart but casual. Jane has put on her favourite green dress that is round necked and sleeveless, figure-hugging body and flared pleated skirt above the knees. She has complimented this with dark tan stockings and beige underwear with brown piping.

Rebecca has gone for a red skirt with a side slit, white blouse with white lace underwear and black stockings. Sam has got on a lemon mini skirt, a halter top, white ankle socks.

They all look gorgeous and start the evening with glass of mulled wine as they sit around chatting. Jane has been preparing tomorrow's lunch during the day and the fridge is full of food. As you can imagine, the evening becomes electrified with everyone commenting on their choice of clothes and how they all look. Sam in particular is singled out as looking innocent yet sexy in her straightforward outfit.

The next morning Jane is up early to get things ready and Rebecca, hearing her, jumps out of bed to go help. Jane welcomes her and wishes her a Merry Christmas as they meet hug and kiss each other. Neither is yet dressed but are both in robes. They have a coffee together while they get things ready for lunch. Jane hears a noise in the bedroom and knows Mike is now about.

Mike goes to the bathroom for a shower and while in there feeling horny he masturbates thin king of young Sam and her mum. Sam gets up and goes to the bathroom in her pj's not realising Mike is in the shower until it is too late, and she is in there. He doesn't hear her and continues masturbating while she watches on quietly having a little play herself. Sam can see Mike's outline behind the steamed up bifold doors and as he stands sideways his huge erection is plainly visible. Suddenly he groans as he cums and calls out "Sam, oh my god Sam" she loves hearing this and quickly finishes rubbing her clit to orgasm. Before she can leave Mike opens the shower door, his eyes all misted up and sees a shadow in the steam thinking its Jane. "If I had known you were here Jane darling, I would have got you to do that for me." Sam giggles and he realises as he wipes his eyes that it is her watching him. He feels embarrassed as Sam says, "would you have let me do it for you Mike?" she giggles more as he tries to hide himself.

Mike tells Sam to behave, her mum might come along and see them. Sam giggles and leaves but as she goes through the door she turns back, "another time eh Mike?" and she walks out laughing leaving Mike to dry off and dress. Sam is in her room now and waiting for the shower to become free so that she can have get ready for the day. Mike is in his room dressing as Santa and can't wait to see the girls dressed up for the day.

Sam showers and puts on her Little Miss Santa dress. It's very short and, as you would expect red and figure hugging with white faux fur on the hem and around the cuffs and neck. She puts on sheer black tights with it and her gold locket given to her by her mum for her birthday. She decides to put her hair in the usual style of a ponytail and takes some time to put on a little make up which accentuates her eyes and lips, not a tarty look but subtle. She looks exceptionally good as she goes to the kitchen to meet the others. Jane is the first to grab her by the arms and let out a "Wow" as she says good morning and kisses Sam.

Rebecca is next to cuddle her daughter and kiss her with a Merry Christmas and a prolonged embrace. Mike next, he kisses Sam on the lips briefly as he wraps his arms around her and wishes her a Merry Christmas before turning to Rebecca and telling her what a gorgeous girl she has and how much she takes after her mum.

Jane and Rebecc are still in their robes and now lunch id prepared they go to change and ask Sam to lay up the dining table and make it festive. She does as asked with Mike keeping an eye on her as she bends over the table to lay the cutlery etc. and giving him a wonderful display of ass cheek in her tights and a little cleavage from time to time as she bends over from the opposite side. Mike tells Sam how sexy she is and how he is feeling looking at her. Sam giggles and winks at him saying how he should have told her earlier when in the bathroom as she would have helped him with his arousal.

Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers
12