Getting to Know You! Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Table done and looking very nice with crackers at the place settings, a couple of red candles in the middle with a festive tablecloth and napkins all laid out neatly. When they return Jane and Rebecca compliment her on a lovely table. Mike is taking in the view with Rebecca in her elf outfit with green tights and Jane in her Mrs Claus outfit. He is almost overwhelmed by the sight of the 3 women dressed as they are and looking very sexy to him, and each other.

The day starts well and the friends are all having a good time with Jane cooking the meal with help from both Rebecca and Sam. Mike is watching another old Christmas movie letting the girls get on with it, he knows better than to interfere in the kitchen when Jane is doing something special.

Around 1pm Mike is called to the table to join the girls and all the food is served on platters for each to help themselves. Mike pours them all a glass of bubbly and toasts the day before settling down to eat. Rebecca and Sam pour out the compliments to Jane for a wonderful lunch and when finished Mike takes over and clears the kitchen loading the dishwasher and tidying the dining area before sitting with the girls in the lounge. Everyone is feeling very happy and the wine flows as the time approaches to open their gifts. They all sit around each opening one at a time. With thankyou's and hugs and kisses they all finish opening the presents with one or two surprises along the way. Once the main gifts are open Jane gives out the 'extra' gifts from under the tree. She starts with Mike who thanks her for the car care kit and in particular for the sheepskin seat cover. Jane tells him she thought it might help luxuriate things when using the rear seat of the car. They all know what she means and laugh about it.

Rebecca is given hers next and when she opens it is greeted with calls to try it on. She thanks Jane with a hug and kiss saying she will try it later.

It's Sam's turn and she is delighted with her gift and Mike asks her to model it and Sam goes shy and says she will try it later as her mum will.

Sam then hands Jane her gift and when she opens it is excited to see what it is and offers it up to herself pretending to model it.

Mike tells the girls they should all model their gifts later for each other and they all giggle agreeing that they might! Mike gets very excited by it all and can't wait to see them on the girls.

The afternoon settles and with wrapping paper taken away and the room tidied up they sit and chat while enjoying their wine. Late afternoon and Jane asks Rebecca for some help to put out some plates of nibbles for them all to help themselves should they feel hungry later on. Leaving Mike and Sam together they go off and Mike persuades Sam to slip on her rara skirt from under the tree and she obliges. As she had on Santa dress she is now in bra only at the top as she tries on the skirt. She flirts with Mike as she models the skirt then sits on his lap. Mike immediately kisses Sam and his hands rest on her thighs stroking them as they fool around. Jane pops her head into the room and quickly exits leaving them to it and keeping Rebecca in the kitchen for as long as she can. By the time they return to the lounge Sam is back in her Santa dress but still looks adorable and very very sexy.

Into the evening and Jane opens another wrapped present which is for all of them. "I have saved this one until now as it is for all of us, and I hope you all like what I am suggesting by it." She gives the present to Sam to open and when she does they see it's a game 'Twister'.

"What say we have a game of this now to wake us up and have some fun?" Jane looks at everyone and they all say yes excitedly. Mike, as the only male, is designated the 'referee' and has the job of using the spinner and calling out the moves.

The game starts and is an immediate hit with them all. As it progresses legs are crossed over legs and arms around bodies until they all collapse. During the play the girls all end up touching various body parts of each other giving them a thrill and some good laughs. Mike watches and is laughing hard as he sees them get tied up and end up touching their bodies all over.

They play a few games of this before sitting down and taking a breather. Their hair is messed up, stockings laddered and clothes twisted and all over the place. As they flop onto the chairs and sofa Rebecca shouts out and laughs "Oh my God, Mike!" She sees he has a huge bilge in his trousers that has grown while watching the girls play the game. All of the girls look and giggle as he tries to hide himself. As Mike is about to leave to sort himself out Rebecca stands and tells everyone that she is going to get changed, The game and the excitement has got her overheated and she needs fresh clothes. Mike disappears to the bathroom to sort himself out and Jane suggests to Rebecca that she tries on her new undies. Sam says she has already put hers on and loves it. Rebecca says she will try them on if the others do as well. They all agree and go to their rooms to change. Mike comes back and sees the room empty. He calls and Jane calls back "We won't be long Mike" and he takes a seat. He is still extremely horny and aroused but has been able to dress himself and calm down a little.

Sam is the first to appear in the lounge doorway wearing her new rara skirt. She has also changed her underwear for nice black lace and put on fresh sheer black tights. She has also let her hair down and looks so grown up. Mike gives out a "WOW" as she walks "You look stunning Sam, you'll have me all aroused again dressed like that."

Sam smiles and giggles walking over to Mike and leaning forward her loose shirt open revealing her pert breasts. "Maybe that's what I want Mike" she puts a finger in her mouth and sucks it looking down at him like a shy girl. Then, a voice, its Jane calling Sam. She goes to the Jane and finds her with Rebecca both in their new underwear with black stockings.

"We are going to give Mike a surprise Christmas prezzy Sam and we want you to introduce us as we walk into the lounge like this, no dresses or skirts just as we are. What do you think about that?" Jane and Rebecca hold Sam's hand and she giggles in her usual excited manner and agrees.

Sam goes back to the lounge doorway and tells Mike to sit comfortably "and here we have Jane modelling a new waspie." Sam holds out her arms towards the door and Jane walks in slowly in her waspie with the black stockings attached to the suspenders and a pair of black open toed heeled shoes. Mike is so red and hot as he watches her parade around the room teasing him.

"Next we have Rebecca modelling a new line in lace underwear with black fully fashioned stockings and heeled shoes." Sam once again holds her arms towards the door as Rebecca walks in slowly. She is slightly less confident than Jane but nevertheless parades around the room teasing Mike.

Both women then dash out of the room when Mike calls them back "I think you should all play twister again, but this time dressed as you are" he laughs and waits for their answer. After a short period of looking at each other and unsure what to say Sam speaks up "come on mum, Jane, why not it will be fun." They agree and set about playing another game of Twister this time in the new undies they are wearing. Mike is stunned by the look of this and keeps rubbing his throbbing bulge. Eventually they all collapse in a heap hot and exhausted when Sam looks up at Mike and says it is about time he played. Jane and Rebecca nod and Jane says that she thinks she has had enough and maybe leave it to Sam, her mum and Mike. Rebecca flops onto the sofa and joins Jane "It's up to you Sam, you and Mike can play, after all, you are a lot younger than Jane and me." Sam looks at Mike and smiles saying yes if he is ok with it. Mike is ok with it and they start to play.

During the game Mike is and Sam are taking full advantage of the opportunity to be close to each other and on several occasions, Sam manages a grab of his cock, and he manages a feel of her breasts and her pussy. This is all watched by both Jane and Rebecca. Jane is fine with this, and it even turns her on more but she is unsure about Rebecca because in the past she has been very protective of Sam. However, she smiles at Jane and tells her she is enjoying seeing this and they both settle back watching and even having the odd cuddle and kiss themselves.

Eventually the game ends as Mike falls over and Sam collapses on top of him. Their faces close enough to feel their breaths they linger a while like that. Mike glances across at Rebecca worried that he might be out of order but Rebecca smiles back at him and winks as she caresses Jane and they both kiss. Sam moves in for a kiss and she and Mike have a long passionate kiss with Sam remaining on top of him. Jane takes Rebecca's hand and stands pulling her up. Rebecca follows Jane as they go to her room and flop onto the bed kissing and caressing all over each other. Rebecca whispers to Jane "I hope Sam is ok" as she kisses her again.

Jane whispers back "she's with Mike Becks, enjoy this now and let them enjoy whatever they are doing."

Rebecca is happy and relaxed and allows Jane to take her. Hands caressing as they kiss and Jane slides down over Rebecca kissing her neck, her breasts, her belly then pulling down the panties her clit as Rebecca raises her thighs and spreads them for her. Jane's tongue is flicking her clit and then she is sucking on it making Rebecca arch her back and groan with delight. Rebecca orgasms and is humping her back up and down as Jane licks her frantically.

Rebecca sits up slightly to look down at Jane and Jane rolls over allowing Rebecca to return the favour and she immediately dives headfirst into Jane's pussy fingering it as she licks and sucks her clit. Jane rubs her own breasts as she arches her back to Rebecca and orgasms heavily even squirting slightly as she is so aroused.

Meanwhile in the lounge Sam and Mike have moved to the sofa and have stripped off. Sam straddles Mike on his lap and is kissing him as he rubs his hard cock against her slit. Her hair down her back, her pussy wet, breasts heaving, nipples tingling she is experiencing a total state of arousal and reaches down to hold Mike's cock against her. She whispers to Mike "fuck me Mike please fuck me, I have wanted this for so long" as she flings her head back and thrusts her breasts forward for him.

"Are you sure about this Sam? Really sure? I do want this as much as you but only if you really do want it."

"Yes, Mike Yes, please do it I want it so badly."

Mike tells her to reach into Jane's bag at the side and get a condom. Sam gets it and opens it then rolling it onto Mike's cock with the skill and dexterity of an experienced woman. He almost cums as she rolls it on but is able to withhold it for now. Sam leans in to kiss him again and as she does she rises on her knees and reaches down to guide Mike into her pussy. Once again, Mike almost cums as he enters her tight young pussy but holds back.

Sam begins to writhe on him using her muscles to squeeze his cock as she rides him. She soon orgasms and Mike thrusts upwards exploding inside her, albeit into a condom. Sam screams a little and Mike muffles her with a passionate kiss as they enjoy their orgasm with each other. Sam climbs off Mike and flops at his side. With Sam cuddling into Mike's arm as they sit there, she looks up and smiles at him. Mike bends his head and kisses Sam whispering "thank you sweetheart, that was superb."

"I loved it Mike, thank you so much, it was amazing."

Mike is thinking now and realise he is not her first, it's quite obvious Sam is no virgin and this helps him to relax knowing he hasn't done anything to cause a problem. "We should be going to bed now Sam, thank you for the most wonderful Christmas present" he kisses her as he stands up and taking her hand leads her to her room saying goodnight.

Mike goes into his and Jane's room and finds both Jane and Rebecca still in their underwear, well most of it, and just cuddling and caressing each other. He whispers, "I'll leave you both to it."

Rebecca is quick to say "No, come and join us, Mike."

He goes to them both and climbing onto the bed lays between them as they both kiss him and run fingers all over him tracing fingertip trails on his chest and along his thighs. Despite having not so long ago fucked Sam, he is already becoming erect again. The sight of the girls in their underwear is a real turn on for him and something he has always had a passion for.

Soon the 3 are making love once more and it goes well into the night with all of them enjoying themselves immensely.

It's breakfast time and Sam is first up and is singing in the kitchen as the others slowly rise. They have breakfast and in their own style all say nothing about the previous evening's affairs after the Twister game. It's a cold but bright day and they all go for a walk along the riverside enjoying the fresh air and each other's company before returning to the house for lunch.

During the day they have a quieter time and with Rebecca having to put in a shift at the bistro on the next day Jane and Mike decide they will pop into town for a look around at the sales and they invite Sam along but she says she will see how she feels in the morning, she might join them but is expecting her friend, Lucy, to call.

That evening Sam's phone rings and its Lucy. She takes the phone to her room and they chat forever about the time they had over Christmas. Sam is very cautious about what she tells Lucy about actual events n Christmas Day. Lucy asks if she could maybe visit Sam at the end of the week at Jane and Mike's house and she agrees. They will sort the day and time later.

"What are you doing for New Year then Sam?"

"I think Mike and Jane are thinking of a possible party at the house but not sure yet. How about you Luce?"

"Mum and dad are at a family party but I'm not sure about going. It will be the same relatives we see all the time so not very exciting."

"It depends on mum and stuff but how about we meet up to see in the New Year together?"

"Sounds good Sam but where?"

"Leave that to me and I'll call you back in a bit."

They hang up and Sam goes back to the others.

"How's Lucy then Sam?" Jane asks.

"She's good thanks Jane, she sends her love to you all. In fact, I might be meeting her on New Year's Eve because her family are going to a party which she doesn't fancy. Depends on you guys, I don't want to be rude and disappear on you."

"We have been talking Sam and would be happy for you to invite a couple of friends over for that so that you don't have to stick with us oldies." Jane laughs as she looks at Sam waiting for her response.

"Is anyone else coming Jane?"

"We thought we would invite Neal from next door that's all."

"Can I invite Lucy then? Would that be, OK?"

"Of course you can sweetheart. Anyone else?"

"I guess there's Alan, he's always up for a laugh."

"Is Alan the guy that was at your birthday party?" Rebecca asks.

"Yes mum, he was the lone one who you chatted with quite a bit."

Rebecca looks at Jane and they know between them that he fancies Rebecca "Yes sure if it's OK with Jane and Mike sweetheart."

"Of course Sam, invite him. That's a nice number now with us, Neal, Lucy and Alan. Will make a lovely evening. You had better call Lucy back and call Aalan as well. Oh, and by the way Sam, It will be New Years Eve so if they would like to stay over they can, but ask them and see what they want to do. They may not want to hang out with us oldies all night lol."

Sam calls Lucy straight away and she is jumping with joy at the chance to stop over and spend the evening with them all. She leaves a message for Alan on his phone.

Next is New Year's Eve. How will it all go for them?

12