Getting to Know You! Pt. 13

Story Info
A further chapter in the development of a group of friends.
4.3k words
4.6
1.4k
2
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers

Getting To Know You Pt 13

Authors note: This and all other chapters of this story, previous and future, are based on my own thoughts and are purely fictional with no connection or representation of, or to, anyone or anything intended.

It's the New Year and everything is getting back to normal. Rebecca and Sam have gone home, and Mike is back at work. Jane is feeling just a little bit lonely as she sips a morning coffee and ponders the festive period and how well things went with everyone. She was very impressed with Trixie and Steve, Alan's parents, and starts to think about them. 'Mike is right, I'm sure we have seen them somewhere before, Trixie was very sparkly and sexy looking on New Years Eve.' Jane ponders and is thinking about them and Alan.

Her head is swimming with all that happened in the holiday and especially with Sam and Lucy. She is thinking about everyone and starts to think maybe we will see Trixie and Steve again and perhaps find out a little more about them, until then I think it's time I paid a visit to Neal, after all, I did promise to go see him. Jane finishes her coffee and checks herself in the mirror before going next door to see Neal She is wearing a mid-length dress, tights and a cardigan. She slips on her flat shoes and a coat then calls on Neal. There is no answer at first when she knocks but after a few knocks Neal comes to the door. He is surprised to see Jane and invites her in giving her a tight hug.

"Come on in Jane, this is a pleasant surprise."

"I did say I would visit in the new year Neal. How are you anyway?"

"Oh, I'm much better for seeing you Jane" he laughs. "Still catching up on some sleep after that wonderful New Year's party at your house. I'm getting old Jane, and it takes it out of me now lol."

"Silly man, age is just a number I keep telling you that, and you're still a very handsome chap Neal. Even the younger ones among us the other night were impressed with you."

"I don't believe that for a second Jane but thanks for saying, it helps lol. I must admit, they certainly woke my old sex drive up being around Sam and Lucy."

"You should keep in with them Neal, they are both studying care at college so you might want them one day lol."

Neal smiles at her "stop teasing me, Jane."

"I'm not Neal they truly are studying that, though more management roles but who knows, we might all need them someday lol. I think they will make wonderful care workers, don't you?"

"I certainly do though they may cause some problems with some older men lol."

"So, Neal, seriously, how are you doing? I know I haven't been around much lately, but things happen, and I get busy. I am sorry for not calling more."

"It's fine Jane, I understand. It just gets a little lonely at times when you don't see anyone for days at a time, even weeks sometimes, but I must confess, I do a lot of watching out of the window and see you guys coming and going. Makes me feel warm and comfortable seeing you girls especially. Sorry if that sounds inappropriate but at least that way I know the world is still going around lol."

"Aw Neal, that's so sad for you not seeing anyone" Jane puts an arm around him and gives him a little kiss, "I will definitely make more of an effort for you sweetheart." Jane holds him and he looks at her with wide eyes and smiles.

As they hold each other Neal gets an erection and Jane can feel it against her. She smiles at him and reaches down to rub it for him. "Oh, Jane I've missed your touch, you are so gentle and so sexy."

Jane slides downwards to her knees and opens his trousers pulling his boxers down to release his hard cock. Looking up with her sparkling eyes she holds his cock and slides her lips over it slowly, her tongue flicking the knob as she starts to suck him. Neal reaches down and holds her head on it making her gag a little. She pulls off and takes a breath. Looking at her Neal can see her dribble dripping from her mouth and running down her chin. She cups his balls ticking his scrotum as she moves forward with her mouth to take him in again. Neal can't contain himself and quickly jerks into Jane's mouth releasing his cum. Jane swallows heavily and gags as she pulls back, Neal's cum dripping from her mouth around her chin and onto her breasts.

"Oh, Jane, thank you so much I really needed that. I do hope you will call again soon."

"I promise you I will Neal and we can have more fun. In the meantime, if you need anyone don't be afraid to ask and if I am free of course I will oblige." The pair sit down and chat a while after Neal goes to the bathroom to clean up.

Neal is red faced but happy that Jane called around to see him. Jane grabs a tissue for herself wiping her mouth.

"OH, Neal, I should be going, time flies when you're having fun as they say lol."

"Yes, Jane, yes I understand and thank you so much for visiting, you will never know what that means to me" he kisses her softly as she leaves to go back to her house. She thinks about Neal a lot during that day and how sad he appeared to be, certainly not the usual Neal she knows.

Mike gets home from work and Jane is preparing dinner. He gets changed and they sit down to eat as soon as dinner is ready. They chat about their day and Jane tells Mike about Neal and how sad he seems to be.

"It's probably the winter blues Jane, the weather miserable, short days and living alone. I'll try to pop over to see him at the weekend and have a natter." Mike likes Neal and wants to make sure he is OK.

Mike's day has been normal but himself is feeling a little down. Jane senses his mood and asks him what the problem is. "Nothing really love, it's that time of year after the festive season we all get a little melancholy, don't we?"

Jane looks at him and holds his hand "Yes sweetheart we do, and I guess we just must try to cheer ourselves up a bit. What can we do or what do you think we need?"

Mike smiles at her, Jane can always raise a smile from Mike and others, she is so positive and has a carefree outlook. "Go and sit in the lounge darling while I clear the dishes away and let's both have a think about what to do to cheer ourselves up."

When she has finished in the kitchen Jane joins Mike in the lounge and pours them both a glass of wine. They sit and chat about things and then Jane has a brainwave. "Why don't we look at booking a holiday soon darling? That always perks us up and we have something to look forward to."

Mike smiles at Jane "what a good idea love, yes let's book something."

They set about looking for holidays. They love the Canaries and usually book an apartment and flights so that they can have flexibility for themselves. Finding a couple of nice apartments in a resort they have been to a few times they look at flights. The mood has lifted and there is some excitement between them now.

Jane looks at Mike and poses a question to him "hey darling, do you think Becky and Sam would like to join us on this holiday?"

Mike immediately says yes what a good idea but, Jane should talk it through with Rebecca first "we know she can be a bit temperamental about things Jane and she may not be able to afford it. Let's make sure we don't upset her. Why don't you pay her a visit tomorrow and test the water first?"

Jane agrees and straight away phones Rebecca to make sure she will be in tomorrow morning and to arrange a visit. Rebecca is excited to here from Jane and tells her she is at home until lunchtime when she has a shift at the bistro. Arrangements are made and Jane will be at Rebecca's for around 10am in the morning.

The rest of the evening is taken up with Jane and Mike looking at flights and apartments to get an idea of what is available.

It's 10am and Rebecca answers the door to Jane. They hug and kiss and Rebecca invites Jane in. The house smells of coffee and Rebecca pours them a cup each. They sit and chat and the talk is mostly about Christmas and New year and what a wonderful time they all had.

Then Jane tells Rebecca about how Mike was feeling down in the dumps yesterday and how they decided to look at holidays. Rebecca jumps in "what a coincidence Jane, Sam and I were only talking about that same thing last night." This is a good start for Jane to be able to suggest they all go together.

"Mike and I love to go to Fuerteventura it's such a lovely place and the weather is usually good compared to here."

"Sam and I love Tenerife but have never been to Fuerteventura Jane. Maybe we should try it!"

Jane straight away takes her chance "Hey Becky, what about a holiday together on Fuerteventura?"

Rebecca jumps at the chance to do that, and they decide to discuss it further over a dinner one evening later in the week with Sam and Mike there as well. Rebecca looks at her watch "Oh dear Jane, I'm sorry but I have to go, or I will be late for work."

"I'll run you in Becks, might even pop in for a light brunch as well. If we go now maybe you could join me before you start work."

Rebecca agrees that will be helpful and it will save time catching the bus if Jane takes her in. They get their coats on and go off to the bistro where they have a light brunch before Rebecca starts her shift. The boss is casual about her being a few minutes late starting as it is quiet and he knows Rebecca is always doing a good job for him. The girls make arrangements for Friday evening to get together. Jane suggests that Rebecca and Sam go to her house, and they can get a takeaway, maybe a Chinese. Rebecca says yes, she would love that, and she and Sam do like a Chinese meal. That will give them plenty of time to discuss the holiday. In the meantime, Rebecca will talk to Sam about it that evening and is sure she will be delighted for them to go together on holiday.

Rebecca tells Sam about her chat with Jane and Sam is excited about the holiday and they both look forward to meeting at Jane and Mike's house on Friday.

Friday morning Jane phones Rebecca and arranges to pick her and Sam up at 6pm. As usual, Rebecca and Sam dress nicely for their evening with Jane and Mike. Rebecca in a nice dress above the knee with sheer tights on and a little makeup. Sam wears mini skirt and black tights with a shirt top. Jane picks them up and they head back to Jane's house chatting excitedly about the holiday. At the house they start by ordering the Chinese meal for delivery and get the plates etc ready.

Mike has already got the computer out and is looking at Tenerife and Fuerteventura apartments. "This is a favourite of ours Becks, take a look, you too Sam. He shows them the apartment which is privately owned on a nice complex with a swimming pool and close to the town where there are plenty of restaurants and bars. It's a quieter town than the main resort and is favoured by them because of that.

"We usually do a package to Tenerife and stay in a hotel" Sam tells Mike and Jane.

"Well, I guess we need to decide where we are going first" Mike says.

Rebecca says she likes the look of Fuerteventura and would like to try it but is worried about the cost compared to a package. "We find that it can work out a lot cheaper Becks because we pick our own flights and usually Mike and I go for midweek cheaper flights and the apartment is well priced because if we all share the one apartment it will work out a lot cheaper." Jane is telling them how it works out and they all seem happy with it. Sam says she would like to try another place too so it's settled that they will go to Fuerteventura.

A knock at the door and it's the Chinese meal being delivered so Jane and Rebecca take it to the dining table, and they all sit informally and help themselves to what they want. Over dinner they chat more about the holiday and soon get back to looking for something they all agree looks alright. They decide on the favourite of Jane and Mike's, at least they know what they are getting here so it's time to book the flights and apartment.

They decide on an early holiday to get rid of the blues they are all feeling and plump for a February break when the college is on holiday. Rebecca asks about the money and Mike pays for it all and she is to reimburse him for their half when Rebecca gets the cash.

The apartment is in a secluded complex with a large swimming pool for adults and separate child's pool. The apartment itself has 3 bedrooms, kitchen, shower room, patio and is fully kitted with everything they need. Mike books it all and they are all excited about going. The evening settles down now and Jane suggests they stay over "It is Friday so no college tomorrow for Sam and as long as you don't have a shift Becks we could spend some more time together."

"But we don't have any spare clothes Jane and I have to work tomorrow evening at the bistro."

"I can run you home tomorrow morning so there is plenty of time Becks and you can borrow some of my clothes if you don't mind. They may be a little big for Sam, but she is welcome to borrow as well." Rebecca and Sam look at each other and agree to stay. Now they can all relax and enjoy the evening talking about the holiday.

Rebecca and Sam are sat on the sofa with Jane, and Mike is opposite on an armchair. He is looking at them with lust in his eyes and watching them all in their short dresses and skirts and the nylons covering their shapely legs. This evening has certainly cheered him up and awakened him from his mood.

Everyone has gone to bed and Jane along with Mike is excited about the forthcoming holiday. Jane whispers to Mike "why don't you check on Rebecca darling? I know you were wanting her earlier during the evening."

"What about you sweetheart?"

"I might come along later; I think I will check on Sam." Mike smiles at her and creeps off to Rebecca's room where he is welcomed by Rebecca who is laying on her bed masturbating. Mike gets on the bed with her and straight away they roll over with Rebecca on top of him. She leans forward, her breasts hanging above him as she slides herself down over his rampant cock. Slowly she rides him as he sucks her breasts licking her nipples and making them erect. His cock is so hard Rebecca can feel it throbbing inside her, so she stops briefly just writhing on it without riding it. She likes the feel of it and wants it to last so takes her time. Meanwhile Mike is sucking her breasts and grinding upwards a little loving the feel of Rebecca's wet pussy wrapped around his cock. Rebecca reaches under herself as she goes down to kiss Mike passionately on the lips. She fingers her clit making herself hugely excited and Mike can feel her squeezing his cock with her pussy. Mike soon cums and fills Rebecca's pussy as she squeezes every drop from him.

They lay back relaxing, but Rebecca is not finished yet. She is playing with Mike's balls and cock as she kisses him. He in turn is caressing her breasts and responding to her kisses. It's not long until Mike's cock starts to perk up again and the scene is set for another, hopefully longer, fuck.

While Rebecca and Mike are engrossed in their own world of lust and sex Jane is thinking of Sam but before she decides to go to her, the bedroom door opens and then shuts quietly. Jane hears a whisper "Jane, you here?" It's Sam, she has heard her mum and Mike in the next room and taken the chance to visit Jane.

"Hello Sam, I was just thinking of you" Jane tells her and Sam climbs into bed beside her. They kiss and caress each other softly and soon Sam is heaving with desire for Jane and Jane is full of lust for Sam as they trace fingertips all over their bodies, touching softly nipples and breasts, flicking clits and fingering pussy's. Neither can forget the evening they had during the holiday with Lucy and how that ended in climax for all of them. Soon Jane has taken control and is scissoring with Sam, their pussy's rubbing together, the juices flowing as they hump and heave. Sam lets out a cry as she squirms under Jane's attention and squirts a little. Jane, feeling Sam convulse against her, releases her orgasm and their juices mix as they relax a little. However, the relaxing doesn't last long, and Jane takes up a 69 position with Sam and they eat each other devouring the hot juices and playing their tongues on each other to produce another and then another climax.

Rebecca hears Sam cry out and suddenly stops Mike wanting to check on her, but Mike insists she is fine and that Jane will be with her. However, Rebecca can't rest until she checks on Sam. When she reaches her room with Mike, Jane is sat on the edge of her bed with her and assures Rebecca that she is alright. Sam smiles and is coy and Rebecca is aware that something might be going on with Sam and Jane. Mike though takes her away and they all return to their own beds.

In the morning over breakfast little is said about the previous evening and changing the subject Jane suggests to Rebecca and Sam that they might like, at some point, to visit Neal. She explains how sad he was previously and knowing how well they gelled with him at the New Year party maybe they would like to get to know him a little better. Sam laughs and says he could be her project for college, looking after an older guy. Everyone laughs with her, and they agree to visit him with Jane before going home that morning.

Mike has a couple of jobs to do around the house and lets the girls make their way to Neal's house. When he answers the door, he is surprised to see the 3 girls standing there. He invites them in.

"I did say I would visit again Neal and thought as these 2 were at ours maybe you would like to see them as well." Neal is delighted and makes them all a coffee as they settle in the lounge. They have a good conversation and Neal seems to be looking a lot better than the other day when Jane saw him. He asks Sam about her college course, and she gives him a lot of information, but the bottom line is that she wants to be in the care sector. She knows that before she can be management, she will need to gain some experience on the bottom rung of the ladder but is looking forward to it.

"Well young lady, if you need anyone to practice on give me a call. I'm more than happy to be your guinea pig lol."

"Thanks Neal, I might do that" Sam agrees.

As they all leave, they give Neal a kiss each and he holds them fondly caressing them as much as he dares so as not to frighten them off. "You and your daughter are welcome to visit anytime Rebecca so please don't be strangers" Neal tells them as they go off down the garden path.

They all discuss him and agree that he is a nice old gent and that they should visit him from time to time, especially Sam as it would be good experience for her to get to know an older person better. Sam says she will visit him from time to time.

Back in the house Mike is busy putting up a shelf and Sam disappears to the bathroom. "Jane, can I ask you something?" Rebecca gets close to Jane as she says it.

"Of course, you can love, you can ask anything, you know that. We are close enough for anything now, aren't we?"

Rebecca takes Jane's hand "be honest with me Jane, are you and Sam, you know...." She goes red faced and nervously waits for Jane to answer.

"You know Mike and I very much like you and Sam, Becks, so I can't deny, yes, we have been together" she puts her arms around Rebecca as she says it "I'm sorry, I should have said something before, but it is recent."

Rebecca, surprisingly relaxed about it, tells Jane she is fine with it but is glad that it is now in the open. "I don't suppose I have said this before Jane, but Sam is a very sexual girl and even as her mum I find myself being turned on by her at times. It's not the right thing I know but I have wanted to say something for a long time now. I hope that you are alright with this, I wouldn't want us to lose what we have over it."

Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers
12