Getting to Know You! Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane holds her hand as she whispers to Rebecca "That's all-fine Becks and I am so glad we have had this chat, and everything is out in the open now including my liaison with her. I am so pleased you can accept it; I know it can't be easy" Jane kisses Rebecca softly and hugs her.

Mike walks in "Aye aye, what's this all about then? You 2 having a moment without little old me?" he laughs as he looks at them both.

"Don't be silly Mike" Rebecca smiles at him.

"How about we have a pub lunch down by the river Becks? Mike can pay for being so nosey lol" Jane squeezes Rebecca's hand.

"Sounds good to me Jane" Rebecca squeezes her hand back.

"Looks like I came in at the wrong time then, alright, my treat, lunch at the pub it is" Mike sighs resigned to being caught out by the girls.

Sam comes in and asks what is going on and the girls tell her about Mike treating them to lunch.

Sam and Rebecca ask if Jane might run them home first to change. Jane agrees and tells Mike they will meet him at the pub around 1pm, he can walk there. Jane will bring Rebecca and Sam and then take them home afterwards for Rebecca to get ready for work that evening.

The rest of the day goes off nicely and they all have a relaxing lunch at the pub during which the subject of Trixie and Steve comes up. Rebecca tells the others she has seen them at the bistro, and they then think this is perhaps where they have seen them as well. Whatever, they all agree that the couple are very sexy and maybe they should all have dinner together sometime.

Sunday morning and Mike awakens Jane, and they slowly arouse each other and have sex before getting up and showering. Once breakfast is over the phone rings and Jane answers it.

"Hi Jane, Becks here, how are you this morning?"

"We are good Becks; Hope you are too?"

"Yes, we are good thanks Jane. I just wanted to let you know that I saw Trixie and Steve at the bistro last night. We had quite a good chat at the end of the evening, and they are so relaxed and chilled, like you and Mike really, I think they are lovely people. They were both very flirty with me lol, quite exciting really. I just couldn't wait to let you know."

"Sounds like fun Becks, you're making me a little jealous now lol."

"No worries on that front Jane, you know I really care for you and Mike but they are nice people, they seemed more relaxed than at New Year and were very friendly."

"Sounds like we should have a dinner party soon then Becks. Would you like to come along if we do have one and invite them?"

"You know I would Jane, I would love that, let me know when you are thinking ok?"

"Certainly, will sweetie, I'll tell Mike and see what he thinks."

"Oh, Jane, I'm so excited here, wish I was with you right now lol."

"Me too Becks me too. I'll give you a call later sweetie."

"Please do Jane, bye for now."

They hang up and Jane is so excited she goes straight to Mike and tells him, He readily agrees that they should host a dinner party very soon.

An evening dinner and holiday are looming for the friends. We will see what happens soon!

12