Getting to Know You! Pt. 14

Story Info
Further developments of the friends circle.
4.7k words
4.43
1k
2
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers

Author's note: This and all other chapters of this story, previous and future, are based on my own thoughts and are purely fictional with no connection or representation of, or to, anyone or anything intended.

It's a crisp sunny January day and it's midweek. "Doesn't this sort of weather make you feel happy and alive darling?" Jane looks at Mike smiling "Let's do something this weekend maybe have a dinner party or go out for a meal on Saturday evening. What do you think love?"

"Sounds good to me Jane, we need some cheering up, just a question of whether you want the work of a dinner party, or we invite some friends to join us at the bistro. That one is up to you, but the idea is a good one.

Tell you what Mike, let's invite Rebecca and that Trixie and Steve for a meal at the bistro, make an evening of it. It will give us the chance to get to know them better and I did promise we would see them in the new year."

"OK Jane, you do some ringing around this morning and find out who is available and let's make a night of it. You can book the table as well if you like. I know its short notice but this time of year I'm sure whatever size party we have they can fit us in."

Mike goes off to work leaving Jane making a list of who to call and invite. She ponders and makes her list which ends up making quite a group if they all turn out. First one to call is Rebecca to check she is not working and would like to come along. When Jane calls, Rebecca is delighted and reveals that she has the weekend off as it is so quiet at the moment.

"What about Sam then Jane? Could she come along if she is free?"

"Of course, Beck's, I wouldn't dream of leaving her out. How about she brings Lucy too if she is up for it?"

"Splendid idea Jane, I'll ask Sam later when she is home from college."

"I don't suppose you have any contact details for Trixie and Steve do you Becks? I did have them but the paper I wrote it on probably got thrown out with the rubbish when I was cleaning up after new year."

"I don't have it Jane, but I'll call Sam and ask her to get a phone number from Alan, I'm sure he will be fine with that."

"Maybe ask Alan along as well Becks, why not? The more the merrier."

Rebecca thinks that's a good idea though feels slightly nervous as his mum and dad will be there and knowing how he feels about her, still, there will be a few of us so it should be OK she thinks.

Jane gets on with her chores for the morning while waiting to hear back from Rebecca. She is sat having a snack for lunch when her phone rings, it's Rebecca.

"Hi Jane, got that phone number for you, got a pen and paper handy?"

"Yes, go ahead Beck'."

Rebecca gives Jane the phone number for Trixie and Steve and reveals that Sam is coming and Alan too. Lucy wants to come but is a bit short of cash now. She will have a look and try to make it.

Jane phones Trixie. "Hi Trixie, It's Jane, you came to our house on New Year's to collect Alan from us."

"Hello Jane, yes, I remember, good to hear from you. How are you all? I saw Rebecca the other evening at the bistro, and we had a chat. She's a lovely girl, isn't she?"

"Oh yes Trixie, she is lovely, very pretty and such a good demeanour, very nice. The reason for calling is that we are all going out for a meal on Saturday and wondered if you and Steve would like to join us?"

"We would love to Jane, only the other evening Steve and I were saying we should get in touch."

"I have spoken with Rebecca, and she is coming with Sam and Sam has asked Alan as well, I hope you don't mind Trixie?"

"That will be fine Jane, thank you for the invite. We will look forward to it."

Jane tells her that she will make the booking and get back with a time and so on. Jane then phones the bistro and books a table for 7 possibly 8 if Lucy comes. They are quiet and so not a problem. When it is all booked Jane phones around to tell everyone, the table is booked for 7:30pm.

All set now so Jane starts thinking about the evening and what she might wear, what will the others wear? She is excited at the prospect of getting to know Trixie and Steve better.

That evening as she and Mike are settling down a knock at the door and when Jane answers it standing there is Sam and Lucy all wrapped up in thick leggings, boots, jumpers, coats and wool hats to protect them from the cold. Jane invites them in, and they all go to the lounge where Mike takes their coats and hats.

"We hope you don't mind us calling Jane, but we were thinking of popping to see Neal because we have a project to do for college and he would be ideal to ask if he will be the subject for us. But we feel awkward just calling unannounced and don't want to offend him." Sam takes a breath, and both girls are nervous.

"Well, I don't think you have anything to worry about girls, I'm sure Neal would love to help you out. Tell you what though, why don't I talk to him first and make sure he is fine with it then if he is perhaps, I can come with you for your first visit to ease the way a bit. How does that sound?"

The girls look at each other and both nod in agreement relaxing as they feel relieved that Jane is going to help them sort this with Neal.

"Let me see him tomorrow and maybe we can talk at the weekend over dinner? Do you know if you are coming yet Lucy?" Jane asks and they both agree to wait until the weekend to talk it over giving Jane chance to see Neal properly.

Lucy blushes "I would love to come Jane, but I can't afford to spend loads of money, I don't have a part time job any more like Sam. Will it cost a lot?"

Jane looks at Mike then back at Lucy "I didn't know you had lost your job Lucy; I am sorry to hear that. Tell you what, how about this, and please don't be offended by what I am about to say? How would you like to help Mike and I out at weekends and maybe evenings sometimes doing some housework, laundry, cleaning and stuff? We were talking about engaging someone in the new year to help us because the business is so busy, and it takes a lot of time from us. Of course, we would pay you the going rate, cash in hand, and it would be a part time job for you as well as helping us out. What do you say?"

"I don't know what to say Jane, I mean, yes, that would be lovely."

"We can work out the hours and pay as long as you are happy to give it a go."

Sam interrupts "watch it Lucy, Mike might have you wearing a maids uniform next!"

They all laugh, and Lucy feels happy to be offered the job and then looks at Jane "but I still won't have a lot of money for Saturday Jane so I might have to say no." She looks sad and Sam comforts her by putting her arm around her.

"Don't worry about that Lucy, if you want to come do, because we would love to see you there and we will pay, call it an advance on your wages. How does that sound?" Lucy is delighted to hear that, though she feels a little overwhelmed and embarrassed. She gets up from the sofa and hugs Jane and then Mike giving them a tight squeeze and kissing them both.

"Hey, you guys, don't leave me out" Sam laughs and gets up to join them. Mike gives Sam a real tight squeeze and she can feel his erection against her as he kisses her neck and strokes her bum cheeks. Jane and Lucy, holding each other, watch as Sam and Mike forget themselves and become embroiled in their own world kissing and hugging.

"Ahem" Jane interrupts their thoughts, and they break away, but the atmosphere has become electrifying as Jane then kisses Lucy. A very unexpected turn of events for that evening and although these have all had liaisons with each other in one way or another recently Jane and Mike feel it inappropriate to allow this to turn into an orgy, despite feeling extremely excited at the prospect.

Jane and Mike sit again, and the girls follow, sitting back onto the sofa. With Lucy agreeing to talk openly in front of Sam about the work she is now going to do for Jane and Mike they discuss the role, and it is a very flexible position with plenty of leeway to change hours and tasks depending on what's needed and if Lucy gets snowed under with college work.

The girls are excited now and looking forward to Saturday evening and a nice dinner at the bistro with friends. Although this group has several more mature people in it, the girls are grown up and sensible enough to be looked upon as full members of what is becoming a very intimate group.

As things calm down a bit, they decide it is time for the girls to head home or they might miss the bus. Jane offers to drive them both home and they readily accept the offer. On the way home Lucy chats about the job and when she should start etc. with Sam becoming involved as well in making suggestions and so on. It is basically agreed that the start date will be on Saturday week for an initial 'shift' and take things from there.

Lucy is the first to be dropped off at her house and then Jane takes Sam home. Jane pops in to see Rebecca when she drops Sam home but doesn't stay. They are all looking forward to the coming Saturday evening for dinner.

When Jane gets home Mike is waiting for her with a glass of wine and they sit together talking about the girls visit and how gorgeous they both are. There is a lot of cuddling, kissing, fondling before Jane climbs onto Mike's lap straddling him and facing him. She kisses him passionately on the lips as she reaches down and unzips him. His cock springs out hard and throbbing. She grabs it and begins to stroke it for him as he takes her top off and takes her breasts into his mouth licking and sucking them. Her nipples now erect Jane feels them tingle as Mike sucks on them and grabs her ass pulling her closer. Jane pulls her panties aside and sliding her clit along Mike's cock she rises and then with expert moves and thrusts down on him, his cock penetrating deep inside her.

Jane rides Mike writhing on his cock and squeezing it with her lips as he grips her ass cheeks and they kiss, tongues probing and lips slobbering. Mike can't last too long and suddenly Jane feels him convulsing inside her and she thrusts hard down onto him as he explodes in her. Jane shudders as she leans back, her hair down the back of her neck and her breasts thrust forward, she pushes hard down and squeezes Mike's cock her juices gushing out and mixing with his.

Hot and breathless the kisses turn to gentle kisses as they relax into each other. "Jane, that was fabulous darling, I needed that so badly."

"So did I Mike, so did I. Those girls Turned me on so much earlier I almost took Lucy to our bedroom but decided it wasn't the right time."

"I know what you mean Jane, I was taken so much I felt like it would have been so hot for us all to have an orgy together."

"That would have been wonderful sweetheart, maybe another time when we know them better and they are comfortable with us."

Saturday arrives and Jane phones around everyone to ensure they are all still ok for the meal arranged for that evening. As you might expect they are all looking forward to it and they arrange to meet at the bistro at 7 with the table being booked for 7:30pm.

Mike decides on nice beige trousers with a white cotton shirt, tan leather belt and tan shoes with leather soles.

Jane goes with one of her favourites, a green sleeveless low-cut dress that is figure hugging around the torso and breasts but flares out from the waist into a pleated skirt. It is just above the knee, so she must be careful what she wears on her legs and goes with dark tan hold ups. She pairs this with tan coloured open toed shoes that have a small heel. Her make up is pastel pink shade of lipstick and pale pink eye shadow. A gold necklace and ear studs complete her outfit.

Over at Rebecca's house Sam goes with a short lemon skirt and a tie under bust black and white top. She wears light tan sandals that have a small platform sole.

Rebecca goes with a long flowing strappy dress with lace up detail. Black stockings and black shoes.

Lucy is staying over with Sam and has dressed similarly to Sam, but her skirt is red with a black top.

Jane and Mike are the first to arrive at the bistro and they order a couple of bottles of red and white wine for the table. Rebecca, Sam and Lucy are next to arrive, and they all greet each other with hugs and kisses.

As they start to sip their wine Alan walks in with his mum and dad. Alan looks very smart in trousers and shirt instead of his normal jeans tee shirt.

Steve looks nice in smart navy trousers, a white shirt and black shoes. Trixie is wearing a knee length strappy black dress with a side slit black stockings and shoes. Her neckline is low showing off her breasts to perfection. She has a little make up of red lipstick and black eye shadow.

They are all greeted, and they take their seats at the table. It is, as usual, a round table at the back of the bistro in a dimly lit area. They all sit and mix themselves up a bit to get to know each other better.

They decide on their meal choices and order before getting into conversation. "Well, cheers everyone, this is a lovely get together, don't you think?" Jane raises her glass and smiles at everyone as she says it. They all clink glasses "Cheers" and sip their drinks.

The conversation goes well between them, and more bottles of wine are brought over while they eat their meal. At the end of the meal, they are all very satisfied and have had a lovely evening. They continue to chat, and Mike realises where they know Trixie and Steve from, but he says nothing for now.

Rebecca has had a good evening with Alan at her side, albeit his mum is there. The atmosphere is very relaxed, and Rebecca has been feeling Alan touching her thighs during the evening and now his hand is venturing further under the table slipping between Rebecca's now relaxed thighs. She is loving this but is very aware of his mum being there and is being very cautious.

Rebecca is not the only one receiving this sort of attention, Trixie is casually stroking Mike's thigh under the table and, it seems, they all are managing a little touch with each other and thinking they are maybe the only ones. Mike needs the toilet and excuses himself from the table. In the toilet he goes into a cubicle and sorts out his erection. He hears the door open and shut but takes no notice of it emerging from the cubicle red faced as he goes to the wash basin.

"Hey Mike, it's been a lovely evening, don't you think?"

It's Steve who is stood at the urinals. Mike responds positively and they have a chat while they both wash their hands. Mike can see that Steve is hiding and erection in his trousers but tries to ignore it.

"It's been absolutely wonderful Steve. I am so glad that you and Trixie were able to join us. I hope you don't mind me saying Steve, but Trixie looks stunning tonight."

"Not at all Mike, I must admit that Jane is looking stunning herself, in fact, all of the females are looking extremely nice this evening. I hope that doesn't offend you, including the younger ones amongst us."

"No offence here Steve, I'm of the same opinion, they all look very hot in my opinion, but that's nothing unusual for them I must confess. They always make heads turn lol."

Mike notices Steve's erection grow as they chat, and Steve has the odd rub of it through his trousers.

As they chat Alan walks in and goes straight to a cubicle "You alright Al?" Steve calls after him.

"Yea I'm fine thanks dad, just need the loo badly and you 2 are blocking the urinals."

They both laugh "OK son, we'll leave you to it."

They go out to the relief of Alan who is busting to have a wank after touching up Rebecca most of the evening.

When they get back to the table everyone seems to have moved and are in deep conversation. "Oh yes, us men disappear for 5 minutes, and you ladies get together like a witches coven and talk about goodness knows what!" Mike laughs and Steve joins him.

"Ah wouldn't you like to know what we are talking about, eh girls?" they all laugh.

Everyone has got along well, and the end of the evening is close, so they all call for taxis to get home. They decide to split the bill between the adults so that the youngsters don't have to fork out. Jane watches Rebecca in case there is a problem, and she is fine with it. Jane looks at Lucy and winks.

Before getting into their taxis, they all agree to meet again soon then kiss and hug saying "goodnight."

At home Mike and Jane reflect on what has been a successful evening. Mike pours them both a nightcap and as they sip it Mike tells Jane what he has realised during the evening.

"Do you remember when you and I went to that training course a couple of years ago Jane? We stayed at the hotel where the course took place?"

"Yes, I remember Mike. What has made you bring that up now? As I recall it wasn't the best hotel, so we didn't go back again. We prefer to make our own individual choices rather than go with the flow."

"Oh, me too Jane, me too. The reason for bringing it up is that I realised this evening, its where we have seen Trixie and Steve before. They were there and even stayed in the same hotel as us. Don't you remember them?"

"Mike, you're right. Well, I never, how strange that we should come across them again like that. I didn't know they were local either. Maybe we should get to know them more now, what do you think?"

"Definitely Jane, I recall us both making comments about them at the time. I mean, that Trixie comes across as a very sexy woman. What do you think about Steve?"

"He's a nice guy Mike. Quite fanciable I reckon. Not an instant turn on but could be fun I reckon."

They finish their nightcaps and go off to bed still talking about Trixie and Steve while making love before sleep.

Sunday morning and after breakfast Jane phones Rebecca to see how she is, and Sam answers the phone "Thanks for a wonderful evening Jane we enjoyed it immensely" Lucy grabs the phone from Sam.

"It was the best Jane thank you so much. I can't wait to start work with you next weekend."

"Thank you, girls, now can I speak with Becky please?"

Rebecca comes on the phone and is pleased to hear from Jane. Jane started to tell her about Trixie and Steve but Rebecca stops her. "There are too many ears around Jane, how about I pop over to see you later? Unless you're busy of course?"

"That would be lovely Becks how about around 2ish?"

"Sounds good Jane. I'll get the bus over for around 2."

"No bus Becks, I'll pick you up say 1:30?"

"No need for that Jane, the bus is fine."

"I won't hear of it Becks, I'll be at your house for 1:30 ok?"

Rebecca resigns herself to Jane picking her up and tells the girls she is going out later so she will leave them to it. Being truthful, Rebecca could do with the break from the girls, Lovely as they are they are so excited about the previous evening and Lucy staring her new 'job' next week the house is like a parrot cage.

Jane arrives to collect Rebecca and the girls run out to greet her with hugs. Rebecca comes out behind them and jumps into the car. Jane drives off leaving the girls behind and with Rebecca sighing "Phew, what a relief."

"Hard morning love?"

"I think it' a combination of a touch of a hangover and the girls being so excited they don't seem to shut up!"

Jane laughs and tells Rebecca to settle down for a quiet afternoon with her. When they arrive at Jane's they go in, and Mike decides to go see Neal and leave the women to it.

Jane makes a cup of tea, and they settle on the sofa together while Mike goes over to Neal. "So, what's all this about Trixie and Steve then Jane?"

Jane tells her about the training course they went to and how that is where they know them from.

Rebecca listens intently and is intrigued "So what happened at this 'training course' then Jane?"

"Oh, nothing Becks. Mike and I did discuss the pair of them at the time, but we never did anything, not even an introduction at the time."

Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers
12