Getting to Know You! Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They chat about Trixie and Steve and Jane says she is going to invite them over for dinner soon at their house and would Rebecca like to join them.

"I wouldn't want to be a spare part, Jane."

"Don't you fancy a little more fun with them if it turns out that way? Could be a laugh and would make for a better circle of friends don't you think?"

"Well, I do kind of like them both. Trixie seems a very sexual woman and Steve isn't bad, can be quite fanciable, I guess. But I wouldn't know what to say or do Jane, you know I'm no good at this stuff."

"Stop right there, Becks, you are the most beautiful woman and we both love you. It will just be a dinner and see how it goes. No assumptions about what may or may not happen, what do you think?"

"OK, Jane, let me know when and if I am free, I'll come.

Jane turns slightly sideways and traces a fingertip along Rebecca's thighs kissing her softly on the lips. "Don't feel threatened in any way sweetheart, you're the best for me and Mike, and I hope you will be a part of our lives for many years to come."

Rebecca melts into the kiss as Jane's hand slides between her thighs and she fingers Rebecca's clit making her squirm. The 2 women now embrace each other and before long they are naked on the sofa and in a 69-position licking and sucking each other to orgasm.

Once settled and dressed again they hold each other and talk about their forthcoming holiday. Mike comes back, and they all talk about the things they might do on the holiday. Rebecca is a little worried about Sam, she will be with them and might find it boring. Jane suggests that maybe Lucy might come with them for company for Sam. Rebecca is unsure but agrees they could ask Sam what she thinks and if she agrees then ask Lucy if she would like to come along.

Once at home Jane goes in with Rebecca and offers to take Lucy home on her way back to her own house. Lucy jumps at the chance and goes to get her overnight bag. While she is gone Rebecca asks Sam about the holiday and Sam agrees it would be nice to have Lucy along. Jane tells them to say nothing for fear of embarrassing her if she can't afford it. She will ask Lucy on the way home. They all agree and Jane leaves with Lucy. Jane drives slowly and chats with Lucy.

"I hope you are comfortable with everything Lucy. I mean the fun we had at New Year, us offering you a job. I don't want you doing anything that you are not comfortable with."

Lucy looks across at Jane and moves her hand to rest on Jane's thigh "I'm more than comfortable Jane. I love this whole situation and it's great that you offered me a job, if it is a real job and not a made up one to help me?"

"It definitely is a real job Lucy, and we are so pleased you are taking it up." Jane pulls into a layby "I hope you are OK stopping for a minute Lucy? I want to ask you something." Jane takes off her seat belt and turning towards Lucy runs her fingertips along Lucy's bare thigh feeling the soft smooth firm flesh of this very pretty girl.

"Go ahead Jane ask anything you want."

"Well, you know we are going on holiday during the college half term. We wondered if you might like to join us. That's me and Mike and Sam and her mum?"

Lucy is taken aback a little not expecting that but is filled with lust for Jane and readily agrees before suddenly realising that she probably can't afford it, despite now having a job with Jane and Mike.

"Lucy, there is room in the rental we have booked so no extra cost there. We can help you out with flights and spending money. What do you say?"

Lucy feels very humbled but wonders if there is an ulterior motive. "Why would you do that for me Jane?"

"It's not a pay off or anything Lucy but we love Sam and Rebecca, and you would be company for Sam, as well as adding to the atmosphere for us all. We would expect you to repay us for the flights from your wages. No ulterior motive at all, and nothing seedy about it. As far as we are concerned you are a very welcome member of our little group of friends now and we would love you to join us. And in case you are wondering, Sam and her mum know I'm asking you this, we just didn't want to embarrass you by asking and knowing that you are a bit skint at the moment."

Lucy grabs Jane's hand on her thigh and squeezes it "this is very exciting Jane and sounds wonderful. Of course, yes, I would be happy to join you".

The pair seal the deal with a kiss and Jane takes a very excited and happy Lucy home.

Next, Lucy starts her new job and the dinner party for the new friends looms ahead of the holiday.

12