Getting to Know You! Pt. 15

Story Info
The friends circle widens.
6.1k words
5
1.2k
1

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers

Getting To Know You Pt 15

Authors note: This and all other chapters of this story, previous and future, are based on my own thoughts and are purely fictional with no connection or representation of, or to, anyone or anything intended.

It's a bright if chilly Saturday morning and Jane is up early getting breakfast for her and Mike. As it is such a bright day, she is feeling a little spring like and chirpy. There are reasons for this; the friend's holiday is not far away now, and everyone is looking forward to it. But more imminent is that, Lucy will start her job with Jane and Mike today doing general housework duties. Jane looks at her watch and calls Mike for breakfast as she serves it up on the breakfast counter.

Mike is feeling tired after a hard week at work but soon brightens up when Jane reminds him that Lucy will be here around 9am. They both eat breakfast and Jane clears the dishes away.

"Why are you doing that Jane? If Lucy is starting, then that's her job, isn't it?

"Oh Mike, let's not run away with the idea that because we have Lucy working for us, we can become slobs and leave everything for her, especially on her first day."

Mike smiles and agrees with Jane and once everything is cleared away, they both sit with a coffee chatting. Mike is in jeans and a tee shirt and Jane is wearing a just above the knee dress with a cardigan. As they sip their coffee the doorbell rings and Mike looks at his watch, "It's only 8:45 Jane, surely that's not Lucy already?"

Jane jumps up and goes to the door and as she opens it there is Lucy standing there looking cold in the morning air. Scarf around her neck, jeans with knee boots and a lovely thick coat along with a cute woollen hat with a bobble on top. "Hello Lucy, nice and early for work I see!"

"Good morning, Jane, I don't like to be late for anything, I would much rather be early, especially for work!"

Jane opens the door wider and gestures for Lucy to come in out of the cold. She helps Lucy take her coat off which reveals a loose shirt open to the breast. Lucy runs her hands through her hair after taking her hat off and looks at Jane feeling a little nervous and waiting for Jane to tell her what she would like done today.

"Come through to the kitchen Lucy, would you like a coffee before we start?"

They walk into the kitchen where Mike is still sipping his coffee and greets Lucy with a hug. "I would love a coffee Jane, but shouldn't I get started on whatever you want me to do this morning?"

"Well Lucy, I thought this morning we would chat about what we need doing and I want to make you feel comfortable with us and with everything."

"OK Jane, I would love a coffee then if that's alright. It will help to warm me up."

Mike cuts in quickly, "Oh I'm sure there are much better ways of getting warm Lucy." He laughs and Jane rebuts him for being so crass almost as soon as lucy walked in the house.

"Sorry Jane, sorry Lucy, I was only trying to lighten the mood for you." He gives her a hug and a soft kiss on her head as Jane and Lucy both laugh and smile at him.

"Find something to do Mike and leave us girls to it, you're a distraction for us, isn't he Lucy?"

Lucy replies nervously as she goes red faced and coy "It's alright Jane."

"I still think he should leave us to it so we can chat properly Lucy, go on Mike." Jane gestures with her hand for him to leave so he goes off to the lounge leaving them to it.

"Now Lucy, here's your coffee lets chat. You seem very nervous despite that you know us, and I don't want you to be, we are friends here so please be casual and feel free to be yourself."

"I'm sorry Jane but it's my first day at a new job and knowing you doesn't change that. I want to be a good asset for you and do the job well, you have been so kind to give me the job and I am so grateful."

A coy and nervous Lucy's lips quiver as she looks at Jane. Jane smiles at her and gives her a hug. "Lucy sweetheart, please relax. I know what it's like starting a new job, I haven't gotten to my mature age without going through all the emotion's life puts us through. Besides which, you know us, and we are very relaxed people so don't worry honey."

Lucy hugs Jane back and they have a momentary kiss before settling down again. "Right Lucy, let's sort some things out, shall we?"

"OK Jane, yes please."

Jane starts by telling Lucy that she will leave a list of jobs on the white board in the kitchen each week. Lucy is to work through them and prioritise as she thinks fit e.g. bed change over polishing furniture. Then see what time is left and if time, do those left behind jobs but if not, leave them until the next time. She looks at Lucy and feels Lucy is a little overwhelmed by it so decides to try to lessen the burden. "Right Lucy, if you don't mind, I am going to work with you today so that you can get a feel for what I am expecting but at the same time, I am not 'supervising' you, simply trying to help you along. Is that OK sweetie?"

Lucy nods and looking at Jane "do you mind if I change Jane. I wore jeans because it is so cold outside, but I prefer to wear something less constricting when I'm working, is that ok?"

"Of course, sweetie, pop into a spare bedroom and change and I will join you upstairs in a few minutes to start." Jane goes into Mike to tell him how nervous Lucy is and that she would like some 1 to 1 time with her to get her started. Mike nods and tells Jane he will pop in to see Neal for a chat and stay out of their way.

Joining Lucy at the upstairs she sees her in a short dress, nothing splendid but practical for work. "Let's start in here Lucy, could you change our bed and take the laundry to the basket in the utility room for washing? While you do that, I'll be sorting some clothes and putting away some clean laundry, is that alright?"

"Yes Jane, of course."

They make a start and after stripping the bed Lucy realises, she hasn't got clean bedding so asks Jane where it is. "Opposite the bedroom door in the hallway is the linen cupboard love."

Lucy goes off to get clean bedding and finds an array of plain but also luxurious bedding and ponders what to use. She decides on a set of embroidered pink satin duvet cover, pillowcases and bedsheet. She takes them into the bedroom and looks at Jane. "My word Lucy, you've got my favourite bedding out."

"Oh, sorry Jane, is this OK to use? I wasn't sure."

"That's fine love, I usually use them for special occasions, but I guess today is special, we have you here with us." Jane giggles and Lucy joins her unsure if what she has done is right or not. "You can use whatever bedding you like Lucy when you change our bed. It all has to be used love." Lucy goes ahead and makes the bed while Jane carries on putting her clothes away and tidies up. Lucy feels a little guilty that Jane is doing this herself and thinks she should be doing more.

"What's up Lucy? You seem distracted."

"Sorry Jane, I'm wondering if I can help you, after all, I am supposed to be working for you."

"Join in sweetie if you like. Most of it is done but there's some underwear over there that needs putting away. If you open the top drawer of that chest, you will see where it goes."

Lucy gets the underwear and opens the drawer. She gets a warm feeling as she handles Jane's smalls and starts to get a little excited. However, she must remain sensible and when done Jane looks around giving Lucy a hug thanking her for her help.

"What's next then Jane?" Lucy asks.

"Well, the spare rooms can wait for now as they haven't been used so we should get a start on the bathroom." When they get to the bathroom Lucy tells Jane that she will be fine doing the cleaning here and asks if Jane can leave her to it and maybe check afterwards to make sure she is happy. Jane agrees and goes back to the kitchen pottering around, preparing food for lunch and so on.

Lucy has her disposable gloves on and is busy cleaning the shower and everywhere in the bathroom. When she has finished it looks gleaming and smells very pleasant. Not that it was dirty anyway because Jane and Mike are generally clean people who clean up as they go along. "Jane, would you like to come and check now please?" Lucy calls to Jane as she puts her cleaning materials away.

"That looks fabulous Lucy, you've done a real nice job on this, and it smells wonderful, thank you. I knew you would do a good job for us." Jane gives her another hug and a kiss on her head. "Now sweetie, that deserves a break. Come on let's go get a coffee or whatever you would like to drink."

"A coffee would be lovely thanks Jane, if you are sure, I mean, I am supposed to be working."

"Stop worrying Lucy, I'm the boss and I'm telling you take a break." Jane spanks Lucy on the ass as she ushers her to the kitchen. Lucy seems to like this and giggles a bit.

They have a coffee and Jane shows Lucy the utility room where the washing machine is and the laundry basket. "So, laundry next Lucy. If you put the washer on with the bedding and those few bits in, there is a pile of ironing here. You OK with that love?"

"Of course, Jane, leave it with me."

While you are doing that, I am going to pop next door and see how Mike and Neal are getting along. Lucy nods and gets on with the washing and ironing.

Next door Jane peeks through the window before knocking on the door. She sees Mike and Neal watching some porn and both with bulges in their trousers. She walks in the back door and into the lounge giving them a surprise. Neal quickly turns the tv off and Mike just laughs. Neal feels nervous that Jane has caught them out and she promptly tells them that she will leave them to it and get back to Lucy. "So, you boys, been having fun without me, have you?" She laughs and has a feel of Mike's erection then turns to Neal. She then gives Neal a squeeze and turning she disappears off leaving them to it.

As Jane walks back into her house Lucy is busy ironing with the washer on. Jane is impressed with the work Lucy has done in the short time she has been at Neal's house. "What an excellent job Lucy, thank you so much. You have certainly earned your money today love." She gives Lucy a hug and a gentle kiss on the cheek putting her arms around her.

"Thanks Jane, that means a lot to me. I'll finish this before I leave today."

Jane goes through to the kitchen and puts the kettle on then calls Lucy to come in and join her for a cup.

"Won't be long Jane just finishing the last shirt of Mikes."

When Lucy joins Jane in the kitchen Jane has the cash out to pay her on the breakfast counter. Lucy counts it and finds a little too much and offers it back to Jane who pushes her hand away "You've earned that little bonus Lucy so please don't be offended and take it."

Lucy thanks her and they settle down for a cup of tea and chat. Jane asks Lucy what she thinks of the work, and she is happy, if still a touch nervous, and doesn't want to upset or offend Jane or Mike by not doing a good job.

"My goodness Lucy, if this morning is anything to go by you will be just fine and exactly what we need." She holds Lucy's hand and rests it on her thigh. "Why don't you stay for some lunch with us love? I'm sure Mike will be impressed with your work, and we would love you to stay, that is if you have nothing else to do this afternoon."

Lucy agrees to stay for lunch and helps Jane getting plates and cutlery out ready. Its only a ham salad but looks delicious as Jane gets it from the fridge. The door opens and Mike walks in surprised to see Lucy still there but pleased she is. They chat about the morning and Jane gushes praise on Lucy for it as Mike listens intently. Lucy feels very proud and happy and when her lunch is finished, she starts to clear away the dishes, but Jane stops her "You're not at work now love, you have finished for the day so leave that. Come on, lets go to the lounge and leave Mike to clear up, all he has done this morning is play with his friend next door!" She and Mike both laugh "I'll explain later Lucy." Jane giggles as she and Lucy leave the kitchen and go to the lounge.

"I hope I'm not keeping you from anything Jane by being here. I wouldn't want to interfere with your weekend free time."

"Certainly not Lucy, I love it that you are able to stay a while, it's nice to have your company." Jane snuggles up to Lucy and they embrace then link arms snuggling together. Jane kicks off her shoes and curls her feet up onto the sofa. "This is so nice love; I hope you don't have to go anytime soon."

"No Jane, I'm free all afternoon because I wasn't too sure how the work would go and if I would be wanted to stay to do anything after my normal time."

"That's great, Mike is popping into work apparently this afternoon so it's nice to have you here."

Mike walks in and tells Jane he is going to catch up on some emails and stuff but will do it from the office at home rather than go in to work. Lucy feels a little disappointed and Jane senses it. Once Mike is in his office Jane tells Lucy not to worry "He'll be ages in there sweetie so we can enjoy some time to ourselves. How do you fancy trying out the fresh bedding you put on today?" Lucy's eyes widen and a big smile spread across her face as Jane stands and takes her hand leading her to the bedroom. Once in there Jane kisses Lucy on the lips and reaching around she unzips her dress letting it fall to the floor. Lucy reciprocates and strips Jane's dress off before they both kneel on the bed kissing and embracing each other. unhooking their bras their breasts press against each other, their chests heaving with desire. Jane pushes Lucy down and peels her panties off before removing her own. She then pulls the duvet back and gestures to Lucy to get into bed and they both lay under the duvet kissing and cuddling, their bodies hot and pressing against each other wrapped in the luxurious satin bedding which is brushing their skin.

The feel of their skin against skin, the heaving of the breasts, lips caressing, hands exploring all over adds to the excitement and eroticism felt between them. Lucy finds her comfort zone and takes charge rolling on top of Jane and kissing from her lips slowly down her neck across her breasts sucking the erect nipples as she moves lower. Jane shudders as she feels Lucy's lips kiss and caress her belly on her way down to Jane's now hot and wet pussy. Once Lucy is there, Jane lifts her knees and opens her thighs wide for her to lick and play with her clitoris driving her wild. Jane bucks and writhes as Lucy's tongue now probes her wet pussy and she sucks her clit.

Jane bites her bottom lip as she begins to orgasm onto Lucy's face and pushes herself up and forward wanting to feel her tongue deep inside her as she fingers the clit making it hard and sensitive. Jane lets out a loud moan as her body shakes stiffly and her juices flood Lucy's face. Relaxing she reaches down and cups Lucy's face pulling it up to encourage her to roll over and let Jane now enjoy Lucy as Lucy has enjoyed her.

Jane starts by playing with Lucy's clit and fingering her wet pussy as she kisses her on those small tight lips, her tongue probing Lucy's mouth. As Lucy begins to writhe around under Jane, she opens her thighs and Jane takes the opportunity to move into a scissor position. Their pussy's grinding against each other as the girls play with their breasts. Their juices mixing, they hump and heave until finally they both orgasm together in a huge climax that leaves them both screeching out loud.

Mike hears them both and knows what they are doing. He listens unable to concentrate on his emails until the noise subsides. Lucy and Jane lay together, their bodies heaving and hot as they take in the feel and touch of the satin bedding on them making Lucy feel like a queen.

"That was fabulous Jane, I feel so satisfied and you have been marvellous, thank you so much."

"You are the marvellous one Lucy, such a pretty and cute, kind young woman who has a magical touch and an appeal that outshines so many around her."

Lucy wraps her arms around Jane cuddling her and feeling loved.

"We should get showered Lucy, want to do it together?"

Lucy looks into Jane's eyes and doesn't need to speak just follow Jane to the shower where they soap and wash each other all over. When they have done Lucy puts her jeans back on and gets ready to go. Jane offers to drive her home, but Lucy is going to pop in and see Sam. Jane takes her to Rebecca's house to see Sam and pops in herself to say hello to Rebecca. On her way home Jane reflects on the day and is feeling very happy and has Lucy in her mind all the way back. Jane and Mike have a quiet evening and talk about Lucy with Jane telling Mike about their encounter that afternoon. Of course, Mike already knows and tells Jane how he could hear them. This inevitably leads to another sex session between them both with Mike not lasting long at all as he makes love to Jane between the same satin bedding that earlier Jane had been in with Lucy.

Sunday morning and the discussion between Jane and Mike centres around Trixie and Steve coming for dinner at their house. They decide to ask them over the following Saturday evening for dinner. Jane phones them and they are delighted to say yes. Jane then calls Rebecca asking her along and Rebecca tells Jane that she is free as she has no work that weekend. "How would you like to stay over Becks? It would make sense and make it easier for you."

Rebecca says yes to that invite if Sam is OK with it. When asked Sam says yes but could she ask Lucy to stay over, and Rebecca tells her it's a good idea. It makes Rebecca feel more comfortable Sam not being alone at the house.

So, the scene is set for the dinner and Jane begins making lists and arranging everything. Having gained some information from Trixie and Steve about their likes and dislikes regarding food, Jane decides on a poached fish dinner.

As the week goes along Jane prepares for the evening and when Saturday comes around, she asks Lucy to help her set the dining table and get things ready. Lucy is happy to help and makes a joke harking back to a comment Sam made previously "do I have to wear a maids unform then Jane?" Jane laughs "hmm now there's a thought Lucy Mike and I might like that. I'm only kidding love but hold that thought for another time maybe." They both laugh loudly.

Lucy tells Jane she is going straight to Sam's after work to stay the weekend with her. Jane tells her she can have a lift and she will collect Rebecca at the same time. Jane phones Rebecca and arranges to pick her up and drop Lucy off.

Jane is greeted by Rebecca and Sam when she drops Lucy off at their house and Sam takes Lucy straight to her bedroom. The girls are giggling and laughing between them as Rebecca and Jane put Rebecca's overnight things in the car. Time for Rebecca and Jane to go and they call for the girls to say cheerio. They all hug and kiss each other and Jane thanks Lucy for her help setting out the table etc.

Rebecca is quiet but secretly excited at the thought of the dinner party later and she chats to Jane about it. Jane reassures her that it will be an easy-going evening with no preconceptions, and they will see how things go.

The talk turns to Lucy and Jane tells Rebecca how good she is turning out to be working for her and Mike. Rebecca is pleased and tells Jane how good she thinks it is for Lucy to be able to do some work and earn a little money. They arrive at the house and Mike greets Rebecca with a hug and grabs her bags taking them to the spare room for her. Just time to relax a little before getting changed and ready for the evening.

"Mm whatever you're cooking Jane it smells gorgeous."

"Oh, that's the bread I'm baking for the table Becks. We will be having a chicken liver pate with hot crusty bread for starters. I'm doing a simple poached white fish with herbs on a bed of rice for the main. To finish we will be having Margarita Cup Cakes with pouring cream. How does that sound Becks?"

Bex38
Bex38
14 Followers
12