Getting to Know You! Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My gosh Jane, that all sounds wonderful, I can't wait."

Mike has left them to go shower and get ready himself, to leave the bathroom and bedrooms free for the girls. When he comes back, he is wearing blue smart pleat front trousers with a brown leather belt and an open neck white shirt which has been ironed to perfection by Lucy.

The girls compliment him on how good he looks and even tease that he must be hoping to catch the eye of a woman this evening and wonder who it might be. With the girls in a good mood, they go off to the bedrooms to shower and change while Mike checks the wine glasses etc. to make sure they are all clean. 'That Lucy has done a sterling job on this today. The glasses and cutlery are sparkling clean and laid out perfectly' he thinks to himself.

A little while later the girls return looking fabulous as always. Rebecca is wearing a calf length black skirt with a side slit which shows off her shapely legs in sheer black stockings with black shoes, a white almost see through blouse that manages to highlight her lace bra and her beautiful breasts.

Jane has on a calf length pleated skirt with a light floral pattern and a red blouse open to her breasts and showing glimpses of her red lace bra. She has dark tan sheer stockings on with tan shoes.

Both girls are wearing gold jewellery, ear studs and necklace. They both have light eye shadow with a pastel shade of red lipstick and mascara. They have both left their hair straight and flowing for the evening. Mike looks at them and is stunned by their sexy looks though, not surprised, he knows these 2 are always top notch when they pull out the stops.

Jane asks Mike to pour them all a glass of wine while they await the arrival of Trixie and Steve. The doorbell rings and a glance out of the window sees a taxi driving off and Trixie standing at the door with Steve. They are ushered in by Mike who gives Trixie a hug and shakes Steves hand. In the lounge they are greeted by Jane and Rebecca with hugs and kisses.

Mike offers drinks and Steve starts off with a beer while Trixie joins the others with a glass of wine. "You look gorgeous this evening Trixie" Jane eyes her up and down.

"Yes, I agree, you look stunning Trixie" Rebecca joins Jane with a look up and down and complimenting Trixie.

"Thank you, you both look very glam this evening, not that you aren't usually. I've said to Steve a few times how well you both dress when we see you."

"If you will excuse me Trixie, I'll leave you with Becky for a minute while I check on the dinner." Jane pops into the kitchen and throws on an apron to get the pate from the fridge and put it on the table ready along with a tossed salad.

"Would you like a hand there Jane?" Rebecca asks and is joined by Trixie asking to help as well.

"No, it's all under control thanks, you enjoy yourselves, I'll be ready for you in a few minutes."

Trixie and Rebecca are getting along extremely well and Rebecca once again compliments Trixie on her outfit. It's a front button floral dress which is just above the knee and open to the breasts, fully fashioned seamed black stockings, black knee high boots and light shades of mascara and eye shadow.

Steve and Mike are deep in conversation as they sip their drinks. Steve has chosen a beige colour chino along with an open neck check shirt and is wearing brown shoes. Everyone is look very smart and drawing attention from each other as they talk and drink.

"Come along everyone, let's get seated, shall we?" Jane calls them to the table where she has already put the pate and hot bread out. Jane has had the table laid so that she is sat opposite Steve, Trixie is opposite Mike and Rebecca is sat between the ladies. Mike raises a toast to everyone and they all clink glasses before starting to eat. They all compliment Jane on the lovely pate and the home-made bread. Mike keeps the glasses topped up.

"So, Trixie, where is Alan this evening?" Jane asks.

"He said he was joining Sam and Lucy at Rebecca's house for the evening." Rebecca looks as she didn't know about this, but she is fine with it. At least they are all together in one place so the adults can relax.

The starters finished and they move on to the main then the dessert with good breaks in between to allow the food time to digest before each course.

Jane clears the table of dishes and Rebecca and Trixie help her. No washing up or cleaning, that can wait until tomorrow, they are all there to enjoy the evening and so far, it has gone off well.

Going through to the lounge Mike puts on some soft music in the background as they all chat. There is a lot of laughing and giggles then Mike tells Trixie and Steve where they had seen them before. They both knew there was something but couldn't put their fingers on it but yes, they remember now, that hotel where the training course was held. This gives them some common ground to chat about as Rebecca listens intently to them.

Jane grabs Rebecca's hand and squeezes it realising that she is being left out a bit because she wasn't with them back then.

"Right, enough talk about training courses lets move on to something else." Jane changes the subject and steers them on to something more local so that Rebecca can be a part of the conversation.

As the evening goes along Mike starts a little flirting with Trixie and after getting the nod from Steve Mike takes her up for a slow dance, dimming the lights as he gets up.

Jane looks at Steve and tells him to join her and Rebecca on the sofa. Steve goes over and sits between them both. Then the serious flirting starts between them with Jane and Rebecca teasing Steve and noticing a large erection growing in his chino's. Mike looks across at them all and whispers to Trixie to look, which she does and finds it quite exciting to see Steve with the other girls.

The flirting and teasing go on a while as Mike and Trixie sit down and join in. There is a bit of touching and kissing going on in the dim lighting of the room now and Rebecca feels Steve's hand stroke along her thigh and to the top of her stocking through the side slit of her skirt. She looks at him and smiles shuffling a little allowing him better access. He feels a tap on his shoulder and turns to Jane, she smiles at him giving him a little kiss on the cheek and stroking his thigh feeling his bulge.

Mike looks across and sees what is happening, so he turns to Trixie gently stroking his fingertip along her thigh. It's not long before Mike and Trixie are kissing passionately with Mike opening the lower buttons of her dress to gain more access to her.

Oblivious to what Mike and Trixie are doing Steve now has his hand between Rebecca's thighs and is using his fingertip to stroke her through her panties as they kiss. Jane gets up and sits the other side of Rebecca and makes her the centre of attention by joining Steve in kissing and caressing her all over.

Across the lounge Mike and Trixie become so intense that Mike takes her hand and leads her to the bedroom. In the bedroom Mike and Trixie get straight to it and strip each other like rabid animals, kissing and caressing as they fall onto the bed naked. Mike wastes no time in pushing himself between Trixie's thighs as she lifts her knees for him. He thrusts and rams her pussy with his cock which is rampant for her. Kissing hard Mike rubs her breasts as he thrusts her pussy deep in and out. She arches her back for him and begins to squeeze his cock with her muscles.

Trixie gasps as she feels Mike jerk in her, his balls slamming against her ass as he penetrates her deep and thrusts fast and hard making himself climax with a huge explosion in Trixie. At the same time Trixie stiffens her body as it convulses under Mike's thrust and explosive release. Her orgasm is huge, and they both are breathless from the intense and frantic sex they have just experienced. They lay side by side saying nothing as their bodies slowly recover.

In the lounge things have developed and with Rebecca now minus her skirt and panties she is straddling Steve on the sofa and thrusting herself down on his cock. With Jane behind her Rebecca's neck is stretched back as she looks at Jane and they kiss while Jane rubs and tweaks gently Rebecca's breasts and nipples.

Steve is loving the attention and is bucking under Rebecca as his cock hardens and goes deeper with each thrust Rebecca makes down on him. Jane spanks Rebecca's ass telling her she is a naughty girl. Steve enjoys this and is groaning as he begins to jerk inside Rebecca.

Rebecca feels Steve becoming more urgent with his upward thrusts to her and she uses her pussy muscles to squeeze his cock. She rides him as he grabs her titties and massages them with Jane now sat next to them fingering herself as she watches her best friend fucking their new friend.

Steve gasps as he releases his cum into Rebecca and she orgasms onto him. He can feel their mixed juices dribble down around his balls as they kiss in a final jerk and thrust, culminating in a huge climax for them both.

Rebecca looks at Jane fingering herself and getting off Steve, she goes down on her knees and opening Jane's thighs wide she licks her wet pussy and clit making her writhe as Steve looks on not believing what he is seeing. He leans over and kisses Jane as Rebecca probes her pussy then sucking her clit making her squirm and moan releasing her juices all over Rebecca's face.

Secretly they all wanted this but never dreamt that it would get this far so quickly and so a new friendship begins between them all. After cleaning up and dressing themselves, they relax with another glass of wine when Mike and Trixie return to join them. All looking red faced and flustered they calm down and talk as if they had known each other for years.

Jane offers Trixie and Steve to stay the night, but they want to get home as they have no overnight things with them, and Alan will be wondering where they are if they don't get a taxi and pick him up on the way home.

The taxi is called and arrives. Trixie calls Alan to tell him they are on their way to pick him up and the friends all hug and kiss saying goodnight to each other and thanking Jane and Mike for a fantastic evening. They all vow to meet again and to enjoy becoming closer friends.

The taxi arrives to collect Alan, and Lucy with Sam see him off at the door with their own hugs and kisses as they part. Alan gets into the taxi with his mum and dad asking them how the evening went. They both tell him it was a huge success and ask him about his evening which by all accounts was also a big success.

Back at Jane and Mike's the 3 of them settle down for a relaxing drink and congratulate themselves on a wonderful evening all admitting that they could never have thought that the evening would go the way it did. They all admitted though that it was fantastic. Jane turns to Rebecca "and how did you find it sweetheart, after feeling so nervous to begin with?"

Rebecca goes a little shy but confesses that she really loved it and thanked both Jane and Mike for having her as part of their circle of friends and being such good friends with her.

They all finish their drinks and go to the bedrooms where Jane stops Rebecca going to the spare room "Come her with us for tonight you sexy girl, unless you would rather be alone?"

Rebecca smiles and feels a tingle in her pussy as she feels herself release more juice. They all go to the bedroom together and strip before climbing into bed together, Mike in the middle. The scene is set for another passionate night of love and sex.

The girls both pamper Mike with kisses and caresses as he starts rapidly to recover from his sex with Trixie. It's not long before Jane is riding Mike as he lay there with Rebecca straddling his face and smothering him with her wet pussy. He devours Rebecca as Jane thrusts and fucks him hard. The girls, facing each other, are kissing over Mike and playing gently with their breasts as their nipples become erect and their pussy's start to release copious amounts of their juices. Mike is in heaven eating Rebecca's pussy and tasting her as his cock throbs and jerks inside Jane.

The girls start to moan and hasten their writhing and thrusting on Mike as his cock explodes again this time filling Jane. They are all red and hot from what has been a wonderfully fulfilling evening of fun, friendship and passion.

As they relax the girls and Mike lay quietly in the bed touching and kissing softly as they fall asleep exhausted.

Still to come, Sam and Lucy visit Neal for their project and the holiday is getting closer.

12