Getting to Know You! Pt. 17

Story Info
Friends relationships becoming intimate.
6.7k words
4.33
2.4k
00

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers

Author's note: This and all other chapters of this story, previous and future, are based on my own thoughts and are purely fictional with no connection or representation of, or to, anyone or anything intended.

Its midweek and the friends are looking forward to the weekend when they are meeting to talk about their holiday. Jane and Mike decide it would be useful if Rebecca, Sam, and Lucy, stayed over on Friday and Saturday night to give them plenty of time to talk about the holiday and get all the arrangements in place. Jane rings around everyone and asks if they would like to do that and they all agree. However, Rebecca is working on Friday evening so it is arranged that Jane will pick her up from work at the bistro when she finishes her shift.

Lucy is concerned because she is working at Jane's house Saturday and will feel awkward with the others there. Jane suggests that Lucy has the day off and comes over on Friday with Sam after college. It's agreed so they are all looking forward to the weekend now. Jane gets to work making up spare beds and doing a little shopping in readiness.

Mike goes off to the office and Jane organises things for that evening and the guests that will be with them. She makes a chilli which will be served on a bed of rice. Simple and easy now the prep is done, and the pans washed up.

Jane phones Rebecca to check that their arrangements are good for that evening, and all is sorted. Jane will pick Rebecca up from the bistro when she finishes. Rebecca will call Jane when she knows what time it will be.

Late afternoon and Sam arrives with Lucy. Jane lets them go to their room and unpack then Mike arrives home from work. Just Rebecca to come now later. They all settle down and have dinner saving some for Rebecca in case she hasn't eaten at work. The talk at dinner and afterwards is general chat about their day, the weather and the normal.

The phone rings and its Rebecca. "Its quiet Jane so I'm finishing around ten. You ok to collect me then or would you prefer I get a bus?"

"Bus? Don't be silly, I'll be there at 10 Becks."

When Jane arrives at the bistro Rebecca is ready and comes out with Sandra as their boss locks up behind them. Rebecca jumps into the car and Jane looks at her "Does Sandra want a lift, Becks? She looks like she is walking."

"I think she is going for a bus Jane so yes if that's alright with you?"

"Of course, Becks. Go after her and ask her."

Rebecca jumps out and calls Sandra who quickly comes back to the car and accepts the lift.

"Where do you live Sandra?"

Sandra tells Jane who is unsure where that is. "I'll direct you, Jane. Its so kind of you to give me a lift, are you sure you don't mind going so far out of your way?"

"Not at all Sandra, its not a problem, is it Becks?"

"No, its fine Sandy."

"That is so kind Jane, thanks again."

Sandra gets in the back of the car and Jane is watching in her mirror noticing what gorgeous legs Sandra has as her skirt rises her thigh. All the way home to Sandra's house Jane is looking in her mirror and sees how pretty Sandra is.

They all chat and this is the start of a nice friendship as they get along so well. Jane drops Sandra off at her house and Sandra invites them both in for a drink. "Let me give Mike a call first and make sure he is alright with the youngsters lol." Mike is fine with that; he is enjoying himself with Sam and Lucy, so Jane and Rebecca go in for a drink.

"A coffee for me please Sandra, I'm driving."

"Call me Sandy please Jane, Becks does." Sandra hands Jane a coffee and a glass of wine for Rebecca.

"No one else at home Sandy?" Jane looks across at her smiling.

"My daughter is at a friends house for the night having a sleep over and my son is out, goodness knows what time he will roll in lol."

"If you don't mind me asking Sandy, what are the ages of your daughter and son? Jane asks.

"Oh, Carol is just 18 and Paul is 20 now, I can't believe where those years have gone."

"Wow, you must have been very young when you had Paul then." Jane looks at her smiling.

"Yes Jane, I was only nineteen, to my parents shame I wasn't married either. Sorry, too much information."

"Hey Sandy, not at all, my fault for being nosey, sorry honey" Jane softens her voice to comfort Sandra.

"It's fine Jane, honestly. I don't know why I said that I wouldn't normally to someone I don't really know. I feel comfortable with you both." Sandra goes a little coy and embarrassed as Jane and Rebecca tell her it's fine.

"We should have a get together sometime Sandy and get to know each other better, all 3 of us, what do you think Becks?"

"Absolutely Jane yes, if Sandy would like to."

"That would be nice, thank you both."

Rebecca finishes her drink and Jane puts her cup down then stands up. "Well, thank you for the drink, Sandy, it was lovely to meet you properly. We will meet again soon. I'll get your number before we go and give you a call sometime."

"I would love that Jane and thank you so much for the lift home." Sandra hugs and kisses Jane then turns to Rebecca "I'll see you in work Becks and thanks for sharing your lift home. "Sandra holds Rebecca's upper arms as she stares into her eyes smiling and looking very sultry as she plants a kiss on Rebecca's lips sending a thrill through her body making her shiver and get goosebumps.

On the way home Jane and Rebecca talk about Sandy and both are taken with her feeling very warm towards her. Back at home they join Mike and the girls.

"I hope you 2 have been behaving yourselves while we were out?" Rebecca looks at Sam and Lucy.

"Of course, mum." Sam laughs and Lucy joins her as Mike blushes. Best not to ask any further questions.

"Right, well its too late to discuss holidays now so what do you say if we defer it to tomorrow then?" Jane looks a little matronly as she looks at the others.

"That's it then girls, the mistress has spoken." Mike laughs as he teases Jane.

"Be very careful you lot or I might have to get my whip out!" Jane slaps her own thigh as she laughs with the others.

In bed Sam and Lucy talk about Jane and wonder if she really might have a whip and find it intriguing and interesting that she should say something like that. The girls don't get to sleep until late as they are excited about the holiday and can't wait for it.

Meanwhile, Jane sneaks out of bed to join Rebecca. They are both feeling so turned on by their earlier chat about Sandra they make love and release their pent-up frustrations while devouring and loving each other.

In the morning after breakfast Jane tells everyone she is going to check on Neal.

"Is there a problem with him Jane?" Lucy asks.

Jane explains to her that he had a problem last night with his heating, so he came over to warm up while Mike sorted it out for him. Sam interrupts "Maybe Lucy and I could see him, Jane? Part of our community project with him, what do you think?"

"Sounds like a good idea Sam. But you will let me know if there is a problem, won't you?"

"Yes, of course we will. We will check his heating is still ok and have a cup of tea with him staying for a bit. That OK Jane?"

"Yes, that would be lovely, you are such good girls, thank you."

Sam and Lucy go over to Neal's, and he is slow answering the door. Initially the girls think there might be something wrong, but he does answer looking a little dishevelled and in his PJ's. "Good morning, Neal, Lucy and I have popped over to check you are ok, Jane told us about last night."

Realising he must look a mess Neal explains that he has had a lie in because he got so cold last night, he didn't sleep well at first. The girls offer to help him with breakfast etc. He is hesitant but is sleepy so lets them in instead of having a disagreement on the doorstep.

Sam goes to the kitchen to make some breakfast and Lucy suggests to Neal that he has a shower and gets dressed while it is cooking. He goes off to the bathroom forgetting to collect his clothes and jumps into the shower. Lucy hears him moan and listens at the door. He appears to be mumbling about his clothes so Lucy knocks and cracking open the door asks if he is alright.

"I'm sorry Lucy, but I have forgotten my clothes, they are in the bedroom."

"It's ok Neal, I'll get them" Lucy goes to his bedroom and sees his clothes ready for the day all folded on a chair. She collects them and takes them to him in the bathroom. "Here we are Neal, can I bring them in?"

Neal wraps a towel around himself "Yes please Lucy."

She goes in and puts his clothes on a stool at the side of the shower as he stands there looking nervous.

"There you go Neal, anything else I can help with? Would you like me to towel you down so your back is dried properly?"

Neal cracks a smile "I'll be OK Lucy, honestly, but thanks anyway."

"That's OK Neal, but it is what we are supposed to be able to do for people in what we hope will be our job. It would be good practice for me as well Neal" she smiles at him and reaches a hand-out to take the towel.

Neal hesitantly gives it to Lucy as he turns away trying to hide an erection. Lucy notices but says nothing as she towels him down all over. As he turns to face her, she can't help but look at his erection and he apologises for it.

"Don't worry Neal, I'm sure Sam and I will see so much more than that in our chosen careers." Lucy tries to make Neal feel easier as she rubs him down. Neal takes the towel from her "I can manage that now thanks Lucy" as she begins to dry his thighs and between his legs.

"Of course, Neal but I am happy to do it for you if you would like?"

Neal thinks for a moment "OK then Lucy, as long as you are sure, but I won't be responsible for what might happen if you do!"

Lucy smiles and reaches down with the towel and dries Neal's legs and thighs eventually reaching his erection which she gently wipes with the towel as it twitches at the touch of her. She gives it another wipe and hears Neal groan. She looks at him smiling and holds her hand on his cock as his body stiffens. Suddenly he ejaculates into her hand, and she catches it with the towel.

"My goodness Neal, you have really woken up and come around now haven't you." Lucy giggles a little as Neal apologises once more.

"Don't worry Neal, Let's get you cleaned up now, shall we?"

"I think maybe you should leave me to do that Lucy. Thank you for your help but I feel very embarrassed now and would like you to join Sam while I finish getting dressed.

Lucy smiling still goes to Sam and they await for Neal to come out of the bathroom. He emerges looking red faced and hot as he sits at the table. Sam asks him if he is OK, and he nods thanking her for the breakfast. Having seen that Neal is OK they decide to leave him alone now "Maybe we will pop back later Neal to see if you need anything. We are staying next door this weekend so will be around so shout if you want something done." The two girls disappear leaving Neal feeling very embarrassed about what happened but nevertheless feeling happy at having been satisfied by Lucy.

With the morning almost gone now Jane suggests they make a start on holiday planning which everyone agrees to. They get coffee organised and sit around the dining table discussing arrangements for the holiday, who's driving, times to leave, time to meet at the airport, what clothes to pack. Everyone is very excited and after all of the details have been sorted, they grab a slightly late lunch then go out for an afternoon stroll along the river and through the woods. The weather is very cold and breezy with rain on and off so when they return to the house, they grab towels and get warm.

After a check on Neal by Mike they all settle in for the evening. One or two questions crop up about the holiday and are sorted. The weekend is soon over, and Jane gives the others a lift home on Sunday afternoon after lunch.

Time drags a little as they all look forward to the holiday but finally the day arrives and Jane with Mike pulls up outside of Rebecca's house where Sam, Lucy and Rebecca are ready. Mike is using his large Range Rover so they can all go in one car which will save on parking and make sure they all arrive at the airport together.

They negotiate check in, and baggage then go through security with an hour to spare before boarding so they start the holiday with a drink at one of the airport bars. At the destination airport they all get into a taxi to the resort. One of the things they decided was not to hire a car but to use local buses and taxis so that they can all enjoy their time without worrying about who is going to drink or drive.

Having settled in their apartment Sam and Lucy explore the complex checking out the swimming pool and other facilities while Mike, Jane and Rebecca unpack and then have a rest before getting ready to go out for the evening.

Sam and Lucy are attracting lots of looks from men and particularly older men as they walk around the complex in their micro skirts and bikini tops with flip flops. These two of course love the attention being the teases that they are. When they return to the apartment, they find the others on sun loungers outside just relaxing with a drink. The girls join them and so the holiday begins. Already they are all feeling much better with the sun beating down on them and the warm climate getting rid of the chills they were all feeling.

Early evening and they are all getting ready to go out for a meal in the town and put on their nice summery dresses and skirts with Mike wearing a thin pair of linen trousers and open neck shirt. The girls have gone for simple micro skirts, open toed sandals, and crop tops. Only a touch of makeup and painted toes and fingernails. Their hair has been left straight and they look extremely gorgeous. Jane and Rebecca are wearing calf length dresses with open fronts on the legs and low chest lines. They too are wearing a touch of makeup and have painted their toenails and fingernails.

They stroll along the beach front in the warm evening air with just a slight breeze blowing making it feel nice. They reach the harbour area and find the restaurant that Jane and Mike use a lot. They are greeted by the owner and shown to a table with a beautiful view across the harbour. Mike introduces Rebecca, Sam and Lucy to the owner who is his usual charming self, taking their hands and kissing them making flirty comments, especially to the younger girls.

A red and white bottle of wine is served to the table and the owner pours everyone a glass before leaving them to look at the menu and place their order. They all talk about the apartment and the area with the general opinion that it is a lovely resort, and everyone is relaxed enjoying themselves.

Dinner is served and they all tuck in having some laughs and enjoying themselves a great deal. They finish the evening with a nightcap before strolling back to the apartment. Once there they all kiss, hug and say goodnight before flopping onto their beds. Jane and Mike are naked as they lay on top of the bed in the warm night air when Mike feels the need to go to the loo. He doesn't bother to dress when they are there normally that's the way.

On his way back from the bathroom he bumps into Lucy who is in her shorts and nothing else. Lucy is surprised to see Mike naked and blushes looking at him. "Sorry Mike, I didn't realise...." She stops, thinking this Is silly.

"It's fine Lucy, I should say sorry for not wearing anything. I'm so used to it being just Jane and I I didn't think. But this is how we normally are when here on holiday."

"Don't worry Mike, I'm fine with it" she giggles a bit and hears a door open behind her.

"I thought I heard people talking. Everything all right?" It's Rebecca then Sam appears. Mike stands there not at all concerned that he is naked as they all chat. Jane joins them and the conversation is centred around the nudity. Jane has at least thrown on a bathrobe. After a long chat they all go back to their rooms and sleep.

Its early morning and Jane gets up and goes for an early swim in the pool before returning for breakfast. Croissants and coffee laid up by Rebecca who is in the kitchen when Jane gets back. Next to join them is Mike followed a little later by the girls. Jane suggests they have an hour on the beach before it gets too warm. They all nod but Mike says that they don't all have to stick together if any want to do something else, but they want to stay together at least for now.

They gather their things and go to the beach. Once there they lay out towels and then Sam points "Oh my gosh, look!"

They all look, and she has seen some people totally naked.

After a laugh Jane tells her and the others that it is normal for people to do nude sunbathing here. Sam looks at her mum and Lucy before turning to Jane and Mike "So if we wanted to go nude it would be ok?"

"Yes, of course sweetie. We usually do but after last night Mike and I decided not to shock you any more lol." Jane looks at Rebecca and winks.

Lucy looks at Sam and they decide they would like to try it but it's a little too exposed where they are. Jane suggests they move somewhere quieter then so that any of them that want to go nude they can feel comfortable doing it. Mike leads them along a bit to where some rocks provide a little shelter for them. Once settled there Sam and Lucy look around nervously and Jane says, "OK guys, I'm going for it, come on Mike and you." They both strip and lay down on their towels naked while Jane urges Rebecca to do the same. She slowly strips and joins Jane and Mike.

The girls look around but decide to do it as the others have. So, they are all nude on the beach and apart from some nervousness on the part of the girls they love feeling the sun on them and start to relax. They spend about an hour there before Jane suggests that they should now come off the beach as the sun is getting stronger and they don't want to burn. They all agree and go back to the apartment. In turn they all shower then decide to take a walk into town for a light lunch and a drink.

The conversation turns to the nude sunbathing and Mike's 'appearance' last night. It is agreed that if anyone feels warm at the apartment and wants to go around nude, they should be able to.

Mike and Jane both tell the others that they do feel comfortable around the apartment naked as long as no one else minds. Of course, they both do it all the time when staying here. No one seems to mind so that's all settled.

After a light lunch and a couple of drinks Jane, Mike and Rebecca go back to the apartment and the women have a swim in the pool while Mike sits in the sun watching the world go by. The girls have gone into town for a look around at the shops.

Once Jane and Rebecca finish their swim, they both shower and don't bother dressing. Jane encourages Rebecca to be nude in the apartment and she decides why not. The women are relaxing in the lounge when Mike comes in for a shower. He notices them both naked in the lounge and immediately gets an erection. The women see him and have a giggle. When he is in the shower they sneak in and join him. They both soap and lather him all over. Their hands and fingertips feeling so nice on his sun-drenched skin before they both crouch down and suck him making him shoot his load all over their faces. Relieved he thanks the women, and they disappear to the bedroom where they both kiss and play with each other. They caress and kiss each other all over ending up in a 69-position licking and sucking until they both explode onto their faces. Mike has come out of the shower and seen them, so he quietly goes to the lounge leaving them to it.

Both women are feeling extremely relaxed now and having made each other cum they lay together softly talking with the occasional touch and kiss. They hear voices and realise Sam and Lucy are back. They have been window shopping and have had a good afternoon. Seeing Mike naked in the lounge they hesitate walking through but as they have all said its ok to do that, they say nothing and go to their room. As they pass Jane's room, they see Rebecca and Jane both naked on the bed.

Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers
12