Getting to Know You! Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you have all had fun this afternoon without us lol" Sam looks at them laying on the bed and Lucy grabs her hand leading her to their room. The girls get showered now as the others get ready to go out for dinner. Once again, its long flowing dresses for the ladies and similar attire from last night for Mike. The youngsters get dressed and join the others on the terrace for a drink before they go out.

At the same restaurant they order their food and drinks and enjoy a late night of fun. On the way home they pass a music bar and decide to go in. It is quite busy so they search around for a table but can't find one. They manage to get a drink at the bar and wait for a table to become free. They garb a table as it becomes free and settle down listening to the music and enjoying the evening. There is a little touching and feeling going on under the table between them all. The walk home is full of laughter, and everyone is so relaxed they flirt and fool around.

At the apartment they all flop onto the sofa bed and chairs tired but happy. Mike is the first to go to bed followed by Sam and Lucy. Jane and Rebecca fool around a bit and Jane suggests that they have a bit of fun. They agree that Rebecca will go to Mike's bed, and she will check on the girls. After a hug and kiss Rebecca sneaks into Mike's room and strips off climbing into bed with him. He doesn't realise at first that its Rebecca as he rolls over and cuddles her. Rebecca kisses him and whispers in his ear "fuck me, Mike."

Its then that he realises its Rebecca and he starts to kiss her and fondle her all over. He kisses her neck down her breasts to her belly as he spreads her thighs wide tasting her pussy. He licks her clit and feels how hard it has become. He sucks on it as he slides two fingers into her pussy. Rebecca is rubbing her own breasts and writhing on the bed as she feels Mike give her the attention she badly needs..

Jane slides into bed beside Sam and whispers for Lucy to join them. Lucy slides in beside Jane, so she is now sandwiched between the two girls. They are all naked and a quick feel makes them all realise how horny they are with nipples hard and erect and pussy's wet.

They kiss and Jane throws off the duvet and the girls both suckle her breasts one each side. They gently suck and tweak her nipples with their teeth as they slide their hands down and Jane raises her knees widening her thighs for them to flick and play with her clit and finger her wet pussy. After a while of this Jane is so aroused, she orgasms twice and still has more to give. She encourages the girls to move. Sam gets into a sixty-nine position with Jane. As Sam licks Jane's pussy, she is on her knees and Lucy straddles Jane's face so that she is facing Sam's raised ass, her pussy so inviting to Lucy.

Jane begins to probe Lucy's pussy with her tongue flicking her clit and licking her pussy. Lucy is licking Sam's pussy as Sam licks Jane. The three of them are groaning and jerking on the bed tasting and devouring each other.

Meanwhile Mike and Rebecca have rolled over, so Rebecca is straddling Mike's cock. Sitting upright her hair hanging down the back of her neck as she bends her head backwards, she slowly slides down on his cock feeling every inch of it penetrate her deep. As she pushes hard down on it, she uses her muscles to squeeze it and she writhes on it slowly rising and falling making Mike jerk and thrust upwards. Rebecca fucks Mike hard as she leans forward allowing her breasts to hang over him so that he can suck them.

Fucking hard Rebecca has cum repeatedly as Mike suddenly thrusts hard upwards and gasps his cock jerking inside Rebecca. She feels him fill her up his hot cum shooting inside and then running down mixing with her own. A sudden stiffening of their bodies as they orgasm and then flop onto the bed side by side.

As they lay there, they can hear Jane and the girls groaning. The girls have both been releasing their juices all over and Jane is so wet she has soaked the bed. Oblivious to Mike and Rebecca the three of them shout and almost scream as they orgasm together eventually flopping onto the bed by each other.

They all stay with each other for the night falling asleep tired but fulfilled.

At breakfast they all agree to go to the beach again and nude sunbathe while the sun and temperature is still acceptable. Jane suggests skinny dipping which, although the girls are unsure about, they all admit it would be nice to try.

A walk to the beach and the same spot as yesterday and they all strip naked. Jane and Mike are the first to run to the sea. Jane's breasts bouncing, Mike's cock flopping about. "Come on Beck's" Jane shuts back and Rebecca joins them. The girls are a little hesitant but once they see the other in the sea, they join them. Lots of frolicking about in the water and some swimming. Rebecca looks around for Jane and Mike then seeing them she swims to them as they are a little away from the others. Rebecca thinks she will surprise them and dive underwater the last bit and just pop up righty next to them. What she sees next is a surprise to her. As she swims underwater and gets close, she sees Jane's legs wrapped around Mike and they are having fun underwater.

She finds this a big turn on as she watches Mike tease Jane with his cock as they kiss and hold onto each other. Rebecca decides to swim away and leave them to it. Back with the girls the three of them now leave the water and go back to their towels. A little while later Jane and Mike return and dry off. Rebecca looks at Jane and winks with a smile.

It's getting hotter now, so they pack up to go back to the apartment. On the way Rebecca nudges Jane and whispers that she saw her and Mike playing in the sea. Jane laughs "You're only jealous Becks lol."

"Damn right I am Jane!"

The women go to the shops leaving Mike and the girls on the terrace while they get some salad for lunch and renew the wine stocks.

They are all now starting to tan a little and the girls have lovely tanned firm skin and Mike is very attracted to them. There is a lot of flirting on the terrace while the ladies are shopping and this, combined with the warmth of the sun and the relaxed atmosphere, makes them all feel excited even aroused.

Jane and Rebecca return and set to work in the kitchen with the lunch while the girls get glasses and pour some wine. Mike would like a beer and so Lucy serves him with a glass and fools around pretending to be a waitress serving him with a smile and wink, "here you are sir. Is there anything else I can get you?"

Mike reaches out and strokes her bare thigh feeling how warm soft and smooth it is as she bends slightly offering the beer, "A pretty girl like you shouldn't ask a dirty old man like me questions like that!" He laughs as does Lucy.

After a relaxing afternoon on the terrace sunbathing and having a dip in the pool one by one they shower and dress for the evening. Before leaving they sit on the terrace and sip a small glass of wine toasting each other and commenting on how good this holiday has been for them all.

Once again the ladies are in their long flowing dresses to their calves with smooth tanned legs and minimal make up on their tanned faces. Both looking gorgeous and ready for the evening ahead.

Mike has on cream cotton trousers with a pale green linen shirt open to his chest with short sleeves. He is clean shaven and looks handsome to the females.

Sam and Lucy have gone for a high waist ruffle miniskirts along with a sleeveless one button crop top. The top enhances their firm figures and their pert breasts. Their bodies are tanned and smooth all over making them look pretty and sexy.

All of the ladies have gone for strappy sandals revealing delicate feet with painted toenails.

They all walk out together and head for their favourite restaurant where a table has been booked for this last night of the holiday. They are, as usual, greeted by the owner who has set up a nice table at the front of the restaurant with sea and harbour views. Settled in they order their food along with red and white wine. Toasting each other Rebecca, Sam and Lucy thank Jane and Mike for inviting them along on this holiday making Jane blush a little.

Jane and Mike thank them all for their company and for making it such an enjoyable break for them.

The evening goes well, and they all enjoy their food and drink and at the end of the night the owner sends a waitress over to Mike and a couple of handsome waiters to serve the girls with a couple bottle of champagne on the house to finish the evening off.

The staff flirt and fool around a bit with them all and with the girls getting the lions share of the attention of the waiters and Mike getting the attention of the waitress. After all of the fun and laughs they leave the restaurant to walk back to the apartment where they reflect on the past days with a nightcap in hand. They are all feeling extremely horny and are individually looking forward to having one last night of sex and fun.

Lucy and Sam, like all of them, have lost any inhibitions during this holiday and feel grown up enough to tease and tempt Mike to bed. Mike looks at Rebecca and Jane and they both nod as the three of them go to Mike and Jane's bed.

Jane and Rebecca are left in the lounge together where they both kiss and caress each other and feeling relaxed and sensual. It's not long before Rebecca takes Janes hand as she stands and leads her to her bedroom where they both slowly unzip each other and strip naked. Standing face to face their light touches of each other as they slowly remove each other's clothing make them both shudder with delight. Fingertips lightly caressing and tracing all over. Their nipples erect and pussy's wet they kiss softly on the lips. Light touches at first then a little harder as their tongues probe each other and they fall onto the bed naked. Rebecca takes charge and pins Jane to the bed as she slides her thigh between Janes thighs and can feel Jane's wet pussy on her thigh as she moves it against her. They kiss and moan with hands rubbing everywhere.

Jane whispers to Rebecca "Oh my darling I have waited so long for you to take charge of me like this and lead me into a frenzied state of sexual activity. It's divine darling oh please don't stop."

Rebecca slaps Jane's ass telling her she is a bad girl as Jane writhes and groans under her. Rebecca rolls over telling Jane to eat her pussy and Jane does as she is told sliding down and her head disappearing between Rebecca's thighs as she sucks the clit and probes her pussy with her tongue before inserting two fingers as she flicks and sucks her clit.

Both are in a wild state now and Rebecca throws Jane off and straddles her with her pussy pressing hard down on Jane's face. Jane is licking her and sucking her as Rebecca rubs her own breasts and tweaks her nipples. It's not long before Rebecca cries out with joy and she orgasms on Jane's face.

Rebecca climbs off Jane and lays back while Jane licks and tastes Rebecca's juices from her face. Jane then climbs on to Rebecca scissoring her. Their pussy's grinding together as they both urgently climax again.

Meanwhile in the next room Sam and Lucy are busy seducing Mike. Standing with him they both slowly stripping Mike naked before lowering themselves and taking his cock into their mouths licking and sucking it. Lucy reaches under and cups Mike's balls with her small hand as both girls lick along his hard cock. They can feel it throbbing as they lick it. They lift their eyes upwards to see Mike's face and he s cringing heavily trying to hold back and not wanting this to end. The girls decide they want him to cum and they lick and wank him faster making him groan loudly when suddenly he shoots his cum onto their faces and breasts.

They both taste his cum as they lick around their mouths and stand up to kiss him.

"Your turn girls" Mike whispers to them. He encourages them onto the bed and they lay there while he climbs onto the bed and first takes Sam and lifts her legs putting himself between her thighs. He kisses her feet slowly working up along her legs to her thighs then reaching her pussy which is wet for him. While Mike attends to Sam's pussy Lucy climbs onto Sam's face telling Sam to lick her pussy for her. Lucy soon climaxes onto Sam's face while Mike is enjoying her pussy.

Lucy lays next to Sam and they kiss softly turning towards each other causing Mike to leave her pussy for now.

Sam whispers to Mike "Lucy's turn Mike, taste her pussy now she has cum for me."

Mike dives between Lucy's thighs straight away licking her clit and pussy while the girls kiss again, and this time Sam climbs onto Lucy's face and Lucy probes her pussy with her tongue and sucks on her clit making her wild with desire as Sam grabs and rubs her own breasts gently pinching her nipples.

Sam is so turned on from Mike's attention she explodes onto Lucy's face covering her with juices.

Mike has slowly been recovering from his earlier climax and his cock is now getting hard again.

"Roll over Mike" Lucy says, and he rolls onto his back. They can now see his cock erect once more. Lucy straddles him and slowly slides down over it her wet pussy tight around it. Mike grunts as he feels himself inside Lucy and she starts to ride him her tight pussy making it almost impossible for him to not cum again. He holds on though and enjoys the ride. Sam straddles his face looking at Lucy and they both kiss over him as Lucy fucks him. Mike looks up and sees Sam's pink wet tight pussy and licks it as Lucy rides him. Sam and Lucy kiss and fondle each other's breasts as they enjoy pleasuring Mike.

As Mike has already cum during this he is staying longer which is giving Lucy and Sam multiple orgasms. Lucy whispers, "Your turn Sam" and they swap places with Sam sliding easily down over Mike's cock using Lucy's juices as lubricant. As Lucy straddles Mike's face her juices drip on him and he begins licking her pussy while Sam now rides his cock, her tight pussy squeezing it as she thrusts down on him harder with each rise and fall.

Lucy is groaning as she feels his tongue probing her and flicking her clit when, suddenly, Sam stops. Mike is beginning to jerk inside her and both girls now offer him their breasts as they lick and wank him. Mike stands at the side of the bed as the girls kneel on it and lick his erect cock. Mike grunts and groans as he begins breathing heavily and suddenly he explodes, his cum shooting over the girls faces and breasts as they suck him. Looking up with puppy eyes they see Mike tense as he shudders. Mike looks down at the girls faces, their eyes wide and big smiles on their faces with his cum dripping around their chins and breasts. Finally, they all relax back on the bed sated and happy.

Silence and calm descends on the apartment as everyone slowly drifts into sleep with smiling faces and satisfied bodies. There have been a few 'Firsts' during this holiday, going naked as a group in the apartment and on the beach, Rebecca taking charge of the sex with Jane, Rebecca relaxing about Sam and Mike enjoying their own sex - Lucy too of course. A holiday they will all remember for a long time to come.

Morning breaks and everyone is up early to pack and get to the airport. There are smiles and cheery faces as they eat breakfast and then pack. The taxi arrives at the apartment and off they go to the airport for the trip home.

Next; home to slightly better spring weather and getting back to normality with further developments in relationships.

12