Getting to the Pool Early Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, unexpectedly, Marcy reached down and grabbed my erection. "You've been showing me your erection outlined thru your suit, and now it's mine! I'm betting that you're harder now than you've ever been. The thrill of this is intoxicating for you. Your rock-hard dick is pulsing in my hand. You want to have a reason to be nude in public! You want someone to make you take this risk! Jennie and I have just volunteered to help you."

Silently, I agreed with her, but I wasn't going to admit that to her. "I was going to be done by now, or at least be able to see thru the glass door and time my naked exit to the locker room 10 minutes ago," I countered. "If I get caught, will you keep me from getting arrested for indecent exposure?"

"I'll put it to you this way," Jennie chimed in. "I can't speak for any of the gym guys, but Marcy and I know all the women who come here before 7:00 and I can assure you none of them are going to turn in a naked guy who looks like you! Especially if you stay in the pool area. One or two of them might even want to play with you. Do you know the guy who comes in here about now?"

The next guy was John. He was tall and younger than me. I occasionally ran into him in the shower or the locker room as I was leaving and he was coming in. He also swam in a Speedo...hmmm...Nice cock, minimum tan lines. Come to think of it, he never covered up or wrapped a towel around himself when we talked or passed each other in the locker room, so he may be cooler with this than I thought.

Almost on cue, the interior locker room door to the guy's locker room squeaked and out walked John, in a small, green Speedo. "What the fuck?!" was all John could get out before Jennie took over.

"Hey good looking! Are you here for the nude morning swim? You just missed the time. 5:30 to 6;30 if you want to join your guy here."

"What? I hadn't heard about it...sure. Are you girls swimming too," John asked, hopefully?

"No," Marcy cut in. "Just the guys. We just enjoy talking to naked guys who don't mind us being in here. Our swim time is different than the guys. BUT, if you wanted to start now, I'm sure we wouldn't mind if you wanted to shuck off that suit and got in a few laps before 7:00."

"You don't have to ask me twice," John almost shouted, as he peeled off of his suit, dropped it to the deck, adjusted his goggles, and dove in!

As John swam away, bare assed, and happy, Marcy picked up his suit, twirling it on her finger, winked at Jennie, and said, "Shit! This just got better, didn't it?"


12