Getting to the Pool Early Ch. 07

Story Info
The 1st day of my new normal...naked at the gym.
1.8k words
4.65
12.6k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers

5 AM at the gym... I was about to be the center of attention of a CFNM fantasy...only this was going to be real! Marcy had talked me into allowing her to push my exhibitionist tendencies along. After catching me naked in the pool, she forbade me from wearing anything at the gym from then on. Surprisingly, she got the gym owner to allow me to workout naked, with the promise that she would keep me safe and help provide incentives and rewards along the way. This was my first morning of our deal.

With a naked Kelly cheering me and my raging hard-on leading the way, I took a deep breath and swung open the door to the pool. I saw Jennie and three other women, talking and stretching on the pool deck. Disappointingly, they all had swimsuits on. Their small talk immediately stopped as their attention swung to focus on me...or more precisely, my excited, exposed nether regions. Two of the women reacted with an 'oh my god!' The third woman went slack jawed. Jennie merely smiled an appreciative, knowing smile. Then, a surprised look appeared on all four women as a beautiful, naked Kelly appeared from behind me. Marcy followed right behind Kelly.

Marcy introduced the additional women. "You already know Jennie. Next is Mattie, Rene, and Joan. More may join us throughout the morning. Quick ground rules. Andy is the only one required to be naked. You should thank him for making this possible by making it fun for him. Obviously, Kelly has chosen to be naked, as well. I would suggest that the rest of you feel free to enjoy the eye candy and also peel off your suits if you are comfortable. You each signed a release. I promise you that if you have never done your lap swimming naked, you are missing out, and may never want to swim with a suit on again! Probable time frame this morning is now until to a little after 6 is nude swim. From then until around 7:30, Andy will be working out in the gym on the machines and free weights. Then he will shower, dress ( unfortunately), and leave. Right now, the plan is Andy will lead a clothing optional workout group every morning from 5 to 8 AM."

With that, I nodded to the group and I sat by the edge of the pool, making sure all the women had a clear view of my package while I stretched. Kelly lined up behind me in the first lane. Jeannie and Mattie took the next lane and Rene and Joan the third lane. I'm not sure what the dynamic was, but I got the feeling that Jennie was jealous of Kelly. Whatever the reason, I was rewarded with Jennie stripping, as well. Winking at me, she hung her suit on a hook, and dove in.

It was wonderful to have the two women I had made love to in the last 24 hours both swimming naked laps with me. I tried to catch a quick glimpse of one or the other as we passed. Occasionally, whenever one of the three of us paused to adjust goggles or check our pulse rate, invariably, Kelly or Jennie would grope me or I would press my cock into Kelly's back side.

All too soon, our first hour had passed. I was standing in the shallow end, purposely so my cock and balls were exposed. Trying to control my breathing and come down from a strenuous exercise session, I was startled by a soft pair of hands grasping my limp cock. It was Jeannie.

Pressing her bare breasts and bald pussy against my backside, stroking my cock, Jennie said. "I didn't have a chance this morning to thank you for agreeing to this. Kelly's mode of dress kind of surprised me." With my cock responding to the attention, she continued. "Marcy and I promised to make sure you have fun with this. Is that a problem with Kelly here?"

"It shouldn't be," I managed to answer. "Actually, I only met Kelly yesterday. She and I actually talked about not having a problem with me enjoying the fruits of my naked labor during my exhibitionist training. She and Marcy are friends. I just found out she's my next-door neighbor and Marcy has been telling her about me for several weeks. I think Kelly got naked to make it easier for me today. I assume you stripped for the same reason."

"Did you sleep with her," Jennie asked?

"A gentleman never tells," I answered. "Just like I'll never tell anyone about our session yesterday."

"I'm fine with that," Jennie replied. "I'm not exactly sure why I stripped. Maybe a little jealousy. But that's MY problem. Kelly is very beautiful. If you did sleep with her, you are very lucky."

"If I slept with her, that would be two beautiful women I would have been blessed to have made love to," I responded, honestly.

"Good answer," Jennie whispered. "Do you want me to finish you off? I notice we have an audience."

I hadn't noticed that while we had been talking, the other women had been noticing. Marcy, Matty, and Rene were quite interested. Kelly was floating on her stomach in the second lane, her head was resting on her arms, while holding onto the lane rope with her naked, sunburned butt just at the water's surface. When I looked her way, she just smiled and winked at me.

"Yes, please," I asked. "This morning has my libido on overdrive, as you would probably expect."

"That would explain the quick results I'm getting," she joked. "Hop up on the side of the pool. I'll give you a blowjob. Marcy doesn't like your cum floating in her pool filters."

Jennie's brief hand job had my cock stiffening quickly. Following directions, much to the audience's delight, lifted up onto the deck, giving the audience a quick view of my butt, sat on the edge of the pool, and leaned back on my elbows. Positioning herself between my legs, Jennie locked eyes with me, took my hot rod in her soft, warm mouth, and began my first reward. With one hand massaging my balls and the other hand following along with her mouth, she alternated between swirling her tongue around the swelling head of my cock and then deep-throating all 7-inches of me in rapid succession. Never breaking eye contact, she brought me to a quick release...swallowing every drop of my cum. My extreme orgasm caused me to fall back as my stomach muscles spasmed with each of several shots of my cum into her skillful throat.

"I'm glad you were already primed," Marcy interjected, "John is here for the 6:30 nude swim. Girls, y'all can get dressed or change into shorts and tee-shirts for the next event. Jennie...Kelly, if you want to get dressed before John comes out, I'm sure Andy is ready for going out into the gym.

"No, I'm good with how I'm dressed," Kelly volunteered. Still floating on her stomach, she wiggled her ass for emphasis. "As long as I'm covered by the waiver I signed, this is fun! Besides, most of the guys lifting weights out there don't want to look at Andy naked, but they may be encouraged by me."

"In for a dime, in for a dollar!" Jennie countered. "This is how the gym grows a clothing optional business, right Marcy! I'll ride an exercise bike or use the stair climber or tread mill. Kelly and I might even get some more folks to strip."

None of the three other gals hung around the pool, so I didn't think they were too interested in being poster girls for the clothing optional hour. They should have at least stayed for the next grand entrance.

Right on cue, John strode confidently out of the guy's locker room, as naked as he was yesterday. He had a good, muscular build and was working on a six pack. He was about my height, nice chest and arms, maybe 220 pounds, and around 25 years old. His short blond haircut went well with his minimal tan lines. His nice, cut, cock was topped by a manscaped, small triangle of short blond hair right above his shaft. His balls didn't look to be shaved, but there wasn't much hair. His dick seemed to react to the two naked women in the water.

"Hey Andy," John offered. "Oh, great, are you two girls going to swim, too?"

Actually, they just finished their swim," Marcy interjected. "Andy here is going to go lift some weights. The pool is yours for the next hour. Have fun!"

"This is the best gym," John declared.

Stopping to hang his towel on a hook and to lightly stretch, his erection became more engorged. He was definitely a grow-er, and not a show-er, as they say. Kelly and Jennie glanced at each other and then quickly at me. John's dick was rising and thickening. It was at least 7-inches by the time we all left him as we made out way to the gym. I may have some competition...

"I'll see y'all in the gym after I finish my laps," John said as he waved.

With her hand on my butt, Kelly leaned into me as we took turns at the water fountain, "don't worry. John's not a contender, in my book." Jennie readily agreed.

I smiled and thanked them.

The reaction for three tan, nude forms entering the gym was immediate. The 7 or 8 guys lifting weights quickly stopped what they were doing. The women's yoga class in the basketball court, also pivoted and stared. It was obvious, the guys weren't looking at me, but they could thank me later for bringing naked women on the scene. The yoga class was probably looking at me, but you never know.

Marcy handed us each a towel. "These are not for cover-up, but for you to dry off and later sit on. Got it?" We all nodded.

We three were still wet from the pool. Cool air is cruel to guys but nice to buxom girls. Kelly's and Jennie's nipples were firm and erect, and while my recent blow job still had me semi erect, I was losing steam.

As I walked to the workout equipment, I watched Kelly and Jennie walk toward the treadmills. Both had smooth, toned, rounded backsides that moved as only athletic women can walk. The movement of the dimples in their hips and the sight of the cracks of their tanned butts was very erotic. Confident in their naked bodies, they demanded attention as they crossed the gym in front of a group of clothed men.

Despite the cooler air, the sight of them together was the perfect jolt to my crotch. My comfort level with being nude in public, in the relative protection of the gym was growing, along with my stiffening cock. Marcy made it safe and Kelly and Jennie made it fun. This journey might just work after all.

kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers