Getting to the Pool Early Ch. 06

Story Info
My first day naked at the gym with Kelly and Jennie.
1.6k words
4.57
12.9k
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers

4:30 in the morning came too quickly. My alarm went off and I groggily told Alexa to 'cancel'. Was I really going to go to the gym and workout naked? Was that even possible to do without getting arrested or at least word leak out to the point that I was run out of town as a sex maniac, or something? Well, at least I worked on my tan, yesterday. That should be a plus for the girl's eye candy today. I certainly felt a little sunburned in a few places where I felt wasn't as dark as other places. I'm glad I put some lotion on before I passed out last night! Kelly and I were in the sun for over 6 hours!

KNOCK...KNOCK...KNOCK...what?! Who would be at the front door at this time of morning?

Looking around for something to put on, I covered what I had to and headed for the door...having some idea who it might be.

It was still dark outside, but through the glass in the front door, I could see the bright and shining face of Kelly. "What in the world are you doing over here at this hour?"

Ignoring my question, she pushed her way inside, saying, "No, no, NO! You can't leave the house with clothes on! I'm here to ensure you show up at the gym at 5 AM properly dressed, or rather undressed for your morning. I'm also here to get my workout gear from yesterday," she uttered almost in one breath. Then leaning in to kiss me on the cheek, she continued, "oh, good morning, Andy. I really enjoyed yesterday. I'll bring your robe back some time. Are you about ready?"

"I just woke up," I replied, sleepily. "I only put on shorts in case it was a fireman telling me that my house was on fire. What do you mean I can't wear clothes to the gym this morning? I still have a job to go to after the gym!"

"Alright," she conceded. "Put your work clothes in your gym bag and change when you're done, but Marcy instructed me to make sure you stepped out of the car at the gym naked as a jaybird."

And with that, she dropped to her knees and started tugging down my shorts. A little surprised when my morning woody smacker her in the face, she leaned in and kissed it. "Hi there, Woody! Good to see you're up and Adam!... Commando!... Good choice. Now, step out of these shorts, mister," she demanded.

"OK! OK!," I replied. "I need to pack my gym bag with work clothes, at least."

"That's fine," Kelly smiled. "The last time I saw your bag you were showing off your junk by the trunk of your car."

"Yeah," I countered. "But I parked down by the street."

Smacking me on the ass, she replied, "So. You better go get it, then."

I started to say something smart in reply, but I saw where this was going, so I went into the kitchen to retrieve my keys, returned, and walked out my front door, naked. My raging hard on slapping my thighs along the way...hoping I didn't flash anybody.

"Here, let me turn on the porch light so you can see better," my evil neighbor offered...instantly spotlighting my naked form as I walked down the steps of my porch, with my morning wood in all its glory. "I hope none of the neighbors are up...besides me, of course...and obviously, your pecker."

"Thanks," was all I could think of. The morning dew was cool on my bare feet as I continued toward my car. 'Don't park there again,' I reminded myself. Unlocking the trunk, I quickly looked around, retrieved my gym bag, and walked rather quickly back to safety.

"I think I like your front look almost as much as your back look," Kelly teased. "Slow down. You might hurt something!"

"I'm not going to get arrested before I even get to the gym," I warned. "Besides, I've got to eat something, pack, and get ready."

"You're no fun," she said...pouting. "Can I help with your hard on, at least?"

"If I could have peed before I answered the door, he would have been deflated already," I explained.

"Well, at least, I'm ready," Kelly offered.

I hadn't noticed how she was dressed. She had on tight cotton shorts and a cut off tee-shirt. Pulling her waist band down, she revealed a tiny, green, form fitting, bikini bottom with one-inch sides. Then raising up her shirt, she was wearing a matching green top.

"Darn," I frowned. "I was hoping you were going to swim naked with me, this morning."

"I haven't decided, yet," she admitted. "It's just according on who else is there.

"Marcy and Jeannie are all I know," I offered. "Is Marcy inviting a crowd?"

"Not sure," was all she would admit.

Running around, I quickly packed work clothes, got ready, and grabbed a snack.

"Meet me there, or are you riding with me," I questioned.

"I'll meet you there," she replied. "You and I will be going different directions afterwards."

Kissing me deeply and then groping my package, she offered, "good luck! You'll do great! This will be fun."

And out the front door we went...

Safely in my car, naked, but evidently unobserved, the leather seats of my car were cold to my bare skin as I started the engine. I guess I was really going to do this.

I waited to back out of my driveway until I saw that Kelly's car was moving. I didn't want to get to the gym parking lot and not have an ally close by. The drive to the gym was a blur in my mind as I took stock of what any exhibitionist would dream about. I do remember casually stroking my cock, so it would, at least, not embarrass me.

I was fairly certain Marcy, Jeannie, and Kelly would have my back and not get me arrested. Not sure about others who might show up. If my old girlfriend showed back up, I was leaving...

Pulling in right at 5 AM, I was a little surprised that there were several cars I didn't recognize. The lights in the gym were already on and I could see Marcy standing in the door, waiting on me. I didn't see anyone else. Kelly soon parked right next to me.

"OK, Andy," Kelly soothed. "Decision time. Come on. I'll swim naked with you, if that'll help."

"That'll help a lot," I admitted. Stepping out of my car, I carried my bag, swim goggles, and my keys, barefoot and completely naked, not even a watch. My senses were seeing and hearing everything. The stray stones in the parking lot hurt my feet. I wanted very much to hold Kelly's hand, but resisted the urge.

I shouldn't have worried about my package not showing up. With my exhibitionism showing itself, my adrenaline was on overdrive and my hormones were pumping blood to my crotch. At least I would be making an impressive first impression on whoever was waiting on me!

As I approached the door, Kelly softly stroked my right butt cheek. She was quite a comfort for me right at that moment. Marcy looked at my bag, wondering what it was for, since I had obviously arrived in the proper attire.

"To dress for work, later," I offered. Marcy nodded.

"You can leave that up here at the front desk," Marcy replied. "I need you to sign this release for you to work out naked and then we can start. Surprisingly, there are several people who already signed a release that might want to participate with you. It doesn't mean they will, though. Kelly, do you need to sign one, as well?"

"Actually, I think I will," Kelly replied. "I figure Andy is going to need somebody else in the buff with him this morning, or this might be a short experiment. Plus, I need to sign my gym membership contract while I'm at it. See, Andy. Your nude workouts are already reaping benefits for the gym!"

"More than just you, Kelly," Marcy smiled. "I had a line waiting on me at 4:50 when I first got here!"

Signing the paperwork and nervously leaving my bag and car keys, I walked numbly toward the locker room. My senses were still on overload, but I almost wasn't believing what I was doing. The cool floor on my bare feet and the air conditioning on my naked skin reminding me of when I checked on the front desk just yesterday morning before my naked swim. Laughing at myself, I remembered that I didn't have to go into the locker room to change clothes. What a time saver!

As I approached the fogged-up, glass door to the pool, I paused long enough to get a deep drink of water. As I glanced down, I realized I was sporting a very hard, raging, purple headed erection. 'Shit!', I thought...what an entrance I'm about to make.

Not being able to see thru the foggy door, I took a deep breath, and was about to go in, when a naked Kelly grabbed my hand. I hadn't seen her peel off her clothes and hand them to Marcy. "I'm ready," she said cheerfully.

"Just remember, I think you're the best looking and nicest guy in the building," she whispered... "buck naked, or not!" Then she added, "you definitely have the best-looking cock!" Then she lightly stroked my butt cheek and kissed me.

"Let's do this," I announced!

kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers