Getting Trained

Story Info
18-year-old Sally gets trained to be a pet companion.
4.9k words
4.4
20k
16
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieVee
NatalieVee
65 Followers

I don't remember driving home after Mr. Smith dutifully deflowered me. The scene replays in head on repeat. Each time I recall him making me cum, I feel my clit jump between my clenched thighs.

When the very real thought of getting pregnant resurfaces, I search through my room for the contract he gave me on the day I was hired. The surprises are getting to be...overwhelming. I need to know what it is I signed up for.

Sitting in the middle of my room surrounded by piles of papers and books, I skim the contract for the only thing I want to know right now. Finally, on page 43 under "Mr. Smith's Health History" the information reveals itself. A list of operations relaxes my fears and washes away my paranoia. He had a vasectomy before I was even born.

With the burden of possible childrearing lifted from my young womb, I climb into my bed clutching the packet to my chest. I imagine my first time again, but through a lens of relief instead of grief and fear. Mr. Smith knew he was sterile when he came inside me even though I was scared about it. While this behavior was far from his usual directness, thinking about him playing with me like that makes me want to play with myself.

I rub my puffy lower lips and gently, indirectly, stimulate my sensitive clit. An echo of the sudden painful anal sex was not enjoyable when it actually happened, but as I think about Mr. Smith being aggressive and taking what he wanted from me while giving me pleasure back pushed me into my sixth orgasm for the day. And for the first time...on my own.

Once my body stops shaking, I sit up and read the contract from the cover to my unassuming signature. I don't want to find myself in a situation like that again. A lot of things make more sense now, but the surprises are still going to be a regular thing:

"At least once a week, Mr. Smith will introduce a new companion duty with or without written consent. As a rule, verbal consent is binding."

Works for me. I hate doing the same things day after day and clearly paperwork is not one of my priorities. There was a lot of vocabulary to learn.

"Bondage"--I recall the fuzzy handcuffs keeping me in place beneath his weight. I have to take a breath to soothe my sudden and recharged desire.

"Party Service"--providing my body as a surface and service to his friends during a dinner party. This one excites me and petrifies me at the same time. Thinking about being exposed and used as an inanimate object makes my pussy tingle.

"Voyeurism"--watching me on the cameras--this one I understand. Upon reflection, I actually enjoy being watched.

The only times I ever thought about sex before were during my damn sister's endless sex stories or when she tormented me about never hooking up. We look exactly the same, but no one ever approached me or flirted with me. Not that I had a problem with it.

But with Mr. Smith, I don't feel desire for him either. He just brings it out of me with all his perversions and "kinks" as I now know to call them. I desire his attention, approval.

I fall asleep ruminating on losing my virginity to him--his cock cumming inside my pussy and roughly taking my ass right after. The feeling of being bound proves liberating in my memory even though I recall trying to wipe tears away. While my mind yelled at me to say no to him and get out of there, my body wanted to me to stay and see what would happen next.

-----

I enter his dark bedroom with nubile confidence and set his cup of coffee on the nightstand. After opening the drapes to let the rising sun in, the room glows orange. He's already sitting up and rubbing his eyes awake when I turn around. He sips his coffee and I perch at the end of his bed, as if yesterday never happened.

He looks me up and down, noticing my short sun dress and probably thinking about my bare pussy and ass underneath.

"You look very nice today," he growls.

"Thank you, Sir." I sip my coffee lightly. I can see the tent under the blanket already.

He eyes me coolly and smirks to one side, "I need to pee. Come on."

He takes my hand and leads me to his bathroom. He positions me on the toilet seat. One leg on each side, spreading my labia open wide to expose my clit. My little dress hikes up around my waist.

"Aim for your clit, beautiful." He stands in front of me stretching his arms up and resting them behind his head.

I dig his semi-hard cock out of his shorts and aim as best I can. I look up at him, signaling that I'm ready and he lets his bladder open. A rush of warm piss sprays out and hits my pubic mound, spraying up onto the wadded fabric. I jump and he laughs. I can't help but smile.

I lower the aim of his pee hole and feel a rush of excitement as the steaming stream lightly splashes over my clit. My pelvic floor relaxes and I release my own urine. The two trickle together down my pussy and over my ass before dribbling into the toilet bowl.

He lasts longer than I do. It all seems to go on for several minutes. My entire pelvis and pussy lips are warm and dripping with his pee. When he finishes, I open my mouth right away and he sticks his cock inside for cleaning.

After he pulls out with a pop, he tells me to shower and meet him in his office. "I have something very special planned for you today! And just put your clothes in the washer. You won't need them this morning." He winks before exiting the bathroom.

I'm excited and horrified. Another surprise? I slip my soapy fingers over my hard, swollen clit in the shower imagining getting fucked over his desk. I'm quick and thorough, not wanting to waste another minute.

Walking through his big house completely naked made juices drip down my legs. His office is a little different than usual with a large pile of cushions and blankets on the floor to one side of his desk and two large bowls on the other. On the desk itself lay a collar and leash.

"Oh, are you getting a puppy!?" I squeal, clapping my hands and jumping up and down, feeling the weight of my breasts flop on my chest.

"Something like that! I'm thinking of getting a companion pet and thought you could help me decide by being my pet for today!

"Here are the rules:

1. When the collar is on, you are my pet.

2. Absolutely no speaking--only barking and whining.

3. If you want or need something, get my attention like a dog would.

4. You may choose and speak a safe word in order to stop your task early for any reason.

5. Always be on your hands and knees, unless performing a trick by command.

6. No using hands to eat or drink.

7. Obey my commands as best you can.

8. Pee and poop outside.

9. Alert me if someone is at the door by barking and/or growling.

Here is the addendum. Sign at the bottom if you agree."

I sat there staring at the paper and list of rules. I was unexpectedly excited and felt the familiar tingling in my pussy and clit. The only thing I was not looking forward to was going potty outside. I didn't mind the idea of peeing so much, but I really felt so humiliated at the thought of pooping in front of him and how would I clean up after?

Setting the paper down and looking him in the eye, I say, "I have a no."

His face falls but quickly recovers with a reassuring smile plastered over his teeth. "Your first one! Tell me."

"If I need to poop, I will do so in the bathroom. I will crawl to and from the bathroom. But I will still pee outside. To be clear, my 'no' is this: No to anything related to poop."

He observes my posture, my smile, the desire in my eyes. Does he feel tricked? Outsmarted? Did I push too far?

But then he licks his lips. A sign he is turned on. I think he likes it when I'm assertive just as much as he likes me being a, what was it..."Submissive".

"Accepted." He crosses out the poop part and adds the bathroom-use clause and I write in my safe word--"Purple".

I sign and wait for whatever comes next.

"Good girl." Juice gush down my leg at the verbal praise. "First, we need you outfitted."

He walks around to the back of his desk. I expect the collar first, but he opens a drawer and pulls out a small steel bulbous item with a short fluffy brown tail that almost matches my hair color.

With the tail in hand, he walks behind me and instructs me to bend over the desk and spread my legs. A dream come true?

I do so and jump when I feel his tongue lapping at my asshole right away. I relax immediately and get ready to enjoy an orgasm soon. He rims and pokes, spits and dips his tongue into my hole. I moan and feel his fingers on my clit. I bear down hoping for more tongue but am surprised to feel the cool steel at my vaginal entrance.

He rubs my pussy lips with the metal, warming and lubricating the toy before poising it at my tiniest entrance. His fingers enter my pussy while slowly adding pressure to my ass. I concentrate on opening up for him and feel a pulse of electricity jolt through me when the toy pops passed my sphincter.

It sinks in until I can feel the fluffy fur on my ass cheeks. There is a slight burn, just inside my ass from yesterday's roughness but the plug is much shorter than his cock. It actually feels good in a way--the weight of the metal inside me. I clench my anal walls and feel the tear-shaped steel, stuck and comfortable.

"That's my good girl. How cute you look with that fluffy tail in your ass!"

"Thank you, Sir!" I stand and wiggle my ass for him.

He growls again, "Stay down." I don't have a choice as the weight of his hand on my back pins me to the desk.

His hard cock pokes at my pussy lips impatiently. I spread my legs to give him access. Moaning as he enters, I'm taken to another world when he plays with the tail. I feel full and splitting, stretched and wanting. I remember "Double Penetration" from the contract. Oh, I like this!

Even with the sore memories of yesterday lingering through my passages, his cock filling me bloomed pleasure within--eliciting high pitched, pleading sounds from my throat.

My back arches as he drags his soft palm and rakes trails lightly down my spine. He bottoms out and his rhythm begins. Short, hard strokes staying deep and his pelvis pressing my tail further into my ass with each forceful hump.

"Okay," he grumbled into my ear, holding his cock still inside me. "I'm going to put the collar on now. Once it is secure, get on your hands and knees and remember the rules." He humped me three more times before pulling out. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir." I lift my hair and tie it into a ponytail while he secures the collar around my slender neck.

The weight and tightness feel strange. I sense safety and security and being owned--like I will be taken care of. He spins the ring on the collar that might normally hold a name tag and says, "We'll get you a tag if this is a good fit. For now, I will call you Molly. My new puppy, Molly."

I slowly descend to the lush carpet of his office and await orders, staring up at him.

"Lick your bone, Molly. Be a good girl."

He kneels so I can reach his cock with my mouth. Taking his full length, I can smell my scent and taste my juices. I suck lightly and release him completely. Like a dog, I lap at his shaft and head making sure to slobber all over.

The sounds he makes receiving pleasure from me stretches my mouth into a smile. I fuck his cock with my face enthusiastically trying to seem like an eager puppy.

My head is held in place when he commands, "Swallow your treat, Molly girl. Swallow your treat for Daddy!"

I look at his eyes as he pulls out slightly and unloads directly on my tongue so I can taste him. I swallow the salty fluid quickly and suck hard trying to get more.

"Gentle!" he squeals. I adjust my suction and pet the underside of his cock with my tongue gently. "Good girl, Molly. Daddy's proud of you." He pets my head and cheeks with a loving gentleness.

He tucks his deflating prick in his boxers and pats heavy, dangling breasts.

"I'm going to go make myself some breakfast. Molly, go to your bed and stay." I crawl over to what I assume is my bed and get the cushions and blankets in a comfy position before watching him leave the office.

He's gone for nearly an hour. I lay there for a while and lap up some water. I'm distracted from falling asleep when he finally returns.

"What a good girl. So well behaved. That deserves a treat!"

I crawl around my bed excitedly. He pulls a can of whipped cream out from behind his back and sprays it into my treat bowl. I lap it up happily, getting it all over my face.

He laughs and wipes my face with a tissue before I drink up more water.

"Oh, looks like you could use some more water." He fills the bowl with a from a bottle and tells me to drink until it's gone. I rest like a loafing cat at the bowl and slowly, awkwardly lick the water into my mouth. It was a daunting task. The bowl was large, and it wasn't a small bottle of water. Plus, I'd already finished the bowl before.

When the water is gone, I feel so full that I might burst. I need to pee. Badly. So, I crawl around and whine.

"What is it, Molly? What do you need?

I scratch at the door that leads to his backyard.

"Do you want to play?"

I jump on his shins and crawl back over to the door and scratch.

"Hmm...do you want to sleep?"

I bark and paw at the door more and whine loudly.

"OOOhhh. Do you need to pee girl?"

I pant and spin in circles affirming his guess. He laughs and tells me to sit. I sit on my feet with a heel on my pussy to keep my pee from flowing on the carpet.

It seems like his movements are deliberately slow as he puts on a sweater and hooks the leash to the collar. I pull on the strap the moment it clips and regret it when the collar chokes me. He yanks me back, "No. Bad girl. Heel."

I sit back on my heel and look up at him pleading, waiting for permission to go outside. He says, "Okay," and walks me out the door. My knees and palms are grateful for the padding added to the cement patio on the way to the small patch of grass in his backyard.

Once my skin makes contact with the cool moist blades of grass, I notice how little privacy there is. The fencing all around is either chain-link fence and some vines or peephole-perfect wooden slats. His neighbors are in multi-story houses where anyone could look out of their windows and see me, completely naked, with a leash and collar about to relieve myself outside.

The thought of being watched like this shocks me--sending volts to my already swollen clit. I look around and look back at him. "Come on. I haven't got all day. You must have to go really badly."

My face heats up and my heart gets louder. I crawl around to figure out the best position to not get covered in my own urine. I squat on my feet with my hands on the ground and my ass high enough so my tail isn't touching the grass. It's awkward and a little painful but once I let my bladder flow, I stop caring. Even when I feel the pond of piss start to creep around my heels, I welcome the warmth in contrast with the morning dew.

I moan and squirt out a few more bursts before finally feeling empty again. I crawl on my toes and fingers trying to exit the contortion without stepping in the pee puddle.

"Oh, that's okay, Molly. We can hose you off before we go back inside."

He leads me to the corner of the house with the hose and drops the leash. "Stay."

He turns it on and unravels a small length. Adjusting the nozzle he instructs me to face away from him and present my hind quarters. I do so and yelp at the freezing cold water that smacks my ass like a thousand darts.

Instinctively, I crawl away. The water stops and he grabs my leash to yank me back. He tucks my tether under his foot and sprays me again. I scream and yip at the icy chill slapping my pussy and feet.

When the water stops, I look back to see him changing the spray. "Raise your ass, spread your legs, and stay still. Do not move."

My stomach has butterflies. Is this going to hurt? He sprays my pussy entrance with a single, solid stream so powerful it stings like my lower lips are crawling with ants.

He ends his fun and walks me back inside where he dries me off with a towel. I am grateful for the warmth of the heater. I can tell he kept the place warmer for me considering I'd be naked. He's always so considerate.

"Now it's time for some tricks. Molly, here." He points firmly in front of him. I crawl over and stay on my hands and knees so he can tell me to sit.

"Sit." I sit on my heels and smile. "Good girl."

"Speak." I bark and giggle. "Good girl."

"Jiggle." Unsure, I do what made sense and shake my chest from side to side so my breasts sway and ripple like a gelatin dessert. I am happy to hear another "good girl" soon after my tits stop dancing.

"Lay down." I tuck my knees to my chest and lay my forearms on the floor. "Good girl."

He pets my head and back a few times before twisting my tail inside my ass and patting my butt cheeks. His hands even warmer than the comfortable air on my skin.

"Now roll over." I roll onto my back and let my limbs stay bent but relax them to either side of my torso, exposing my chest, belly, and pussy openly. "That's a good girl." He rubs his hand over my stomach in circles. "Such a good girl."

I whimper eagerly when his fingers play with my nipples and squeeze my breasts. He reaches up and scratches me behind the ear and brushes his thumb across my face gingerly.

Holding my face with both hands he praises me for my behavior over and over. Slowly he lets one hand wonder between my breasts, over my belly button, and onto my pussy button.

"My good girl. Such a well-behaved puppy. Peeing outside and crawling around naked. Obeying my every command. That's right. You're so wet."

He fingers me while watching my uncontrolled facial expressions. Before I can climax though, he brings his dripping wet fingers to my lips and pushes them through. I suck instinctively and grimace at my taste. It's new and unfamiliar but I don't reject his insistence.

"Suck them clean, Molly." I obey and he smiles at me.

When the doorbell rings, I scramble up from my vulnerable position and crawl clumsily to the door yipping and barking with peppered growls.

My stomach is a flutter. I am so nervous. Some mystery person could see me completely naked acting like a dog if he opens the door! I didn't think there would be a visitor on the first day of this task! I hope Mr. Smith doesn't invite them in, whoever it is.

"Enough, Molly. Good girl. Thank you." He pats my head and cups my chin before throwing the door wide open exposing my nakedness to the neighborhood street--including a tall gentleman around Mr. Smith's age wearing dark slacks, a silk grey shirt, and a black tie.

I can see my face in his shoes as he lets himself in without invitation. His mustache makes him look like a cartoon villain, but his dyed black hair beckons youth.

I crawl behind Mr. Smith's legs for protection and keep silent as I look into this man's menacing gaze.

"There, there, Molly. This is my friend Greg. You're going to be very nice to him, you hear me?"

I stay put, unsure what to do next.

They exchange pleasantries and give each other the three-pats-on-the-back-man-hug before walking through the foyer, passed the kitchen, and into his office. They pay me no attention, so I follow silently, crawling over the various textured floors behind them. From the cold, hard tiles to the plush carpets, and into the large, bedded area where I made myself comfortable until I was called to do something for them.

I am grateful for the break while they discuss sports and business. Uninterested in their conversation I drift off to sleep. Before long I awake to intense thirst and crawl over to the water bowl and drink.

The sound of the water falling back into the bowl brings on a familiar urgency. I crawl over to them and sit on my heel and whine.

NatalieVee
NatalieVee
65 Followers
12