Getting Trained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not now, Molly. We're talking."

I crawl in a small circle and whine again. "Hush, girl!" His guest commands.

I crawl over to the door and paw, whining and sitting on my heel. Come on! I gotta go!

They ignore me so I crawl over to them and keep whining.

"Does she need to go to the bathroom?" Greg asks.

I jump up from the floor and land my hands on Greg's lap to indicate he is right.

"Oh yeah! It's my first day with her. I keep forgetting she has to do that. Looks like she wants you to take her!"

My eyes widen. That's not what I meant!

"I'd be happy to! I've been thinking of getting a pet myself. This will be good practice."

Greg gets up from the couch and grabs the leash from the desk. I sit next to the door, hoping to hasten the process. He slowly walks over to me with a big smile on his face.

After clicking the leash on my collar I stay put, remembering my lesson from last time. He opens the door and yanks on the leash, rather hard. I follow him out to the yard over the pads and onto the lawn.

I keep my back to him and start to squat. He yanks on the leash aggressively and commands me to face him while I pee. I have to go so badly I don't care and squat in front of him and look him in those dark eyes while I spill my urine over the grass--my legs wide enough to avoid sitting in the puddle this time.

When I finish, I crawl over to the guest and look up expectantly, waiting for permission to go back inside. He yanks me into the house promptly.

"What a good girl!" We stop right inside the door, and he unhooks my leash. Still kneeling next to me, he rustles my hair, making my ponytail messy. I smile despite myself and lean into his pets.

His hands rub lower, caressing my whole face from my cheeks to my lips, to my eyes. Eventually he wiggles his thumb between my lips, and I lick while he holds my jaw in his plump hand.

"That's a good girl." He rubs my neck and then my chest. "Roll over for me, Molly."

I obey and lay on my back with my knees, elbows, and wrists bent like a puppy asking for belly rubs. And that's exactly what I get, and more.

His hands explore my breasts and stomach excitedly but gently at the same time. When his fingers feather my sides, I giggle and squirm. He switches between pets and tickles for a while until his hand ventures further south.

"What a cute tail you have, Molly." He presses the butt plug further into my rectum and I whimper while his other hand pets my puppy pussy. Without choosing to, I hump his hand with enthusiasm.

The desire that has been building up inside me, plus this added excitement of a stranger dominating me is thrilling.

"You've got a horny puppy here! She's humping my hand!" He laughs and rubs me harder making me pant.

"Do you want to give her a treat for peeing outside?"

The guest leaves me edged, exposed, and wet on the floor to grab the whipped cream canister from Mr. Smith. I roll over and crawl to my bowl. But he has another idea.

He sits in the chair in front of the desk and points at the ground in front of him. I crawl over and sit confused.

"Open," he commands.

I open my mouth and stick out my tongue. He points the canister in my face and I'm filled in a second. I cough and drip a little on the carpet but swallow most of the cream.

"Uh oh, better lick that up," he suggests strongly.

I hesitantly lick the floor, tasting the dirt and grass we tracked in earlier. When I look up, he has his cock out and it's huge. Plenty of surface area to spray a big pile of whipped cream for me to lick off.

"Come get your treat, Molly."

I lift myself on my knees and put my hands on his thighs and keep in mind that I can't use my hands to guide his cock. I lick the cream from the top down, but it starts to melt and slide down his shaft coating his pubic hair.

"Don't let it reach my clothes, Molly. You better lick faster."

I lick and suck at the base of his thick cock to keep the melting cream from dripping further. But I end up rubbing his cock all over my face trying to maneuver it, mixing the cream and his precum over my cheeks, eyes, and lips. My tongue cleans the length of his shaft over and over until it's spotless.

"What a good girl. Now for your surprise treat. Come here."

Greg places his hand on the back of my head and grips my loose ponytail tightly. Guiding my lips to his cock he presses until his big purple tip is in my mouth. My stretched jaw already aching from his immense girth.

He keeps shoving deeper until I think I won't be able to breathe. I'm desperately gasping through my nose but he plugs my nostrils. I plead at him with my weeping eyes while denying my throat's gag reflex.

"I don't want any of your surprise to go to waste up your nose. You gotta swallow it all! Ready?"

Before he finishes asking me if I am ready, he is groaning and unloading straight down my throat. I swallow as fast as I can but he cums so much and so rapidly. I think I might pass out from the lack of oxygen.

Just when my vision fades to dark, he finally let's go of me. I collapse at his shoes, coughing and gasping. My eyes water and my nose feels full of snot.

They both laugh and talk about how impressive I am--to each other, not to me. "So obedient and submissive."

Greg commands that I lick the mess off his shoes that my face left when he released me from his grip. I try not to gag as I lap up the sweet, salty muddle and swallow.

When he's satisfied with my performance, he pats my head and lightly slaps my face. "Good girl. See you next time bitch."

I am taken aback by the name but figure it makes sense. I am acting like a female dog right now, so it wasn't inaccurate.

I lap up some water before crawling to my bedding to rest. Mr. Smith walks his guest out to the front door, and I swear I hear them discussing when I might be available for Greg to take care of some time.

The idea makes me feel dirty, scared, and desired. Being used by these two men in this taboo way is invigorating. My pussy is dripping wet, and my ass is pulsing around the plug.

I hope we have pet days often in the future.

12