Getting Up Early

Story Info
The best part of waking up ain't coffee.
1.4k words
4.61
9.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm awake, but I'm not sure why. I can tell through my closed eyelids that it's still dark in our bedroom. As I attempt to get my bearings, I notice my hips are slowly rocking back and forth. I realize I'm incredibly aroused just as your hand, which is cupping my breast, squeezes gently. Your finger begins circling my nipple softly, and I'm suddenly wide awake and desperately hungry for you. I moan and arch my back slightly, pressing my breast into your hand and my ass into your lap. I can feel your already rock hard cock swell where it's nestled between my ass cheeks. Your breath catches as you gasp, then sigh shakily. Your hand leaves my breast and you wrap your arm around me, pulling me into you in an embrace that presses your body into mine from top to bottom. I feel your warm breath through my hair as you nuzzle my neck, working your way toward my ear. Your teeth scrape the lobe gently and my lower belly flushes and clenches as you whisper "I woke up already hard for you. I don't have much time, but I need you. Now."

I take your hand with mine and bring it to my lips, slowly taking one finger into my mouth, swirling my tongue around, sucking and releasing. I hold your fingertip between my teeth as I whisper back "Then take me. Please. I want it." Then I suck your finger back into my mouth, all the way. I feel your cock twitch and you groan at the feeling of hot, wet pressure engulfing your finger. I've felt several rushes of warmth between my legs and I know my pussy is just as hot and wet for you. You remove your finger from my mouth with a soft sound of disappointment, then graze my nipple lightly with your palm as you trail your hand down my body to my hip. Your fingers dig in and you pull my ass back hard into your stiff cock, grinding it into me.

"Take you? Is that what you want? Just take what I need?" you ask, voice husky with sleep and lust. I shift my ass under me, rolling to my back and bending my knee to spread my legs slightly, tilting my pelvis toward you in invitation. "Take me. I want it. I NEED you. Now. Please." My voice is soft and low, barely more than a whimper, and you close your eyes briefly to savor the way my words make you feel. I take your hand that had been on my hip and guide it to my tender, aching pussy, cupping your hand around my sensitive flesh. You groan again as you feel how hot I am, the small motions of my hips as I writhe, desperately seeking stimulation. Your fingers spread slightly, parting my lips enough for your middle finger to dip toward my entrance, releasing all the accumulated wetness in a rush that soaks your hand. "Oh, god," you choke, "you are so fucking wet."

"It's for you, baby, all of it. Take it. Take ME. I need your cock inside me right now."

You climb to your knees, big, hard cock glistening with precome jutting out in front of you, and position yourself between my spread legs. You use your hand to rub your cock head up and down my slit, spreading my natural lube around and grazing my clit. My hips buck when your slick skin slides over my most sensitive spot. You watch your cock part my folds and can easily see that my clit is hard and exposed, darkened with the blood swelling it. Using both hands, you circle it with the head of your cock, feeling the inner parts just as swollen as the visible button. You squeeze your cock with your hand, pulling back slightly to open yourself, another drop of precome beading up at the tip, and carefully position the opening on the shiny little bud at the heart of my clit. You move your hand down and more gently squeeze your head, closing your slit around the point of my clit, precome slick and slightly cooler than our heated skin. You stroke yourself a few times, causing a similar motion where my clit is held by your cock, a slight suction then a wave of almost painfully intense pleasure as my clit penetrates you the tiniest bit. After just a few strokes, my head is thrashing back and forth on the pillow, eyes screwed shut, fists gripping handfuls of the bedding. Through clenched teeth I grit out "Fuck! Do it now. I can't, I need it, please god baby just fuck me now!"

You pause a short moment, looming over me, strong, broad, hand still holding your cock against my throbbing clit. "Now?" You move the head of your cock to my entrance, feeling another surge of hot wet juices. "Fuck you now? Is that what you're asking? You want me to shove my cock in that dripping pussy?"

I wrap my legs around your ass and pull, gasping "Yes goddamn it! I need it in me NOW. FUCK ME!" And your painfully hard cock sinks in to my hungry cunt like sheathing a blade, forcing a groan out of both of us as we finally get what we've wanted. After a second's pause to retreat from the brink, you begin fucking me, hard and deep. Every stroke you pull almost all the way out, slowing, just the head staying in the very opening, then smoothly plunge all the way back in until our pelvises are pressed together and you can feel the head of your cock run out of room. I grunt each time, lifting my hips to meet every thrust, angling myself so your shaft stimulates the hidden part of my clit. I'm already about to come and my hands run over your upper body blindly, just needing to touch you as you mercilessly bring me to the very brink of my orgasm. You slow, thrusts becoming short and somewhat jerky, barely moving inside me, your breathing deep and strained. I can't stop my hips gyrating and arms and legs trying to pull you back in, and I plead "Fuck I'm so close, lover! Fuck me I'm gonna come. Fuck me hard with that perfect fucking cock and make me come!"

And with an animal growl you bury yourself inside my dripping cunt, straining to get deeper, thrusting frantically, spasmodically. Cries rip from your throat, guttural, uncontrollable, as you pour yourself into me and I clench around you, milking every drop from your pulsing cock. "Fuck yes, I'm coming! I fucking love you, god, fuck!"

Your movements slow to a stop, still twitching with jolts of pleasure as my pussy clenches around you with every movement, repeating "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" softly until we're both still.

I drag my nails lightly down your back, hugging you gently with my arms and legs, eliciting one more groan as you slip out of me. Your come begins seeping out of me, adding to the wet spot that's already formed on the bed. I'm sprawled limply across it, hair tangled around my face, chest and ears red from my orgasm, still panting. You bend down and kiss me deeply, taking possession of my mouth like you just did my body. I strain upward as you release me and stand, subsiding with a faint whimper as you move away and begin getting ready for work. I watch you through half-lidded eyes, idly toying with my breasts. You glance up and see me, and from across the room I can see your cock stir. I smile wickedly and stretch languidly, arms above my head, a little performance just for you. You stare intensely, eyes darkening and cock becoming heavier and fuller. I look at it and lick my lips hungrily, then laugh and sit up, easy and comfortable. "You'll be late if you don't get going!" You pause on your way out the door for one more kiss, telling me "Fuck, I love you, babe. Can't get enough of you."

I reply "Ditto, my love. I'll get this place cleaned up while you're gone" as you turn for the door.

Then you turn and stride back to me, taking my face in your hands for one more deep kiss. You smack me hard on the ass, leaving a bright red perfect handprint and chuckling at my yelp. "And don't you dare get dressed. I'll be back at lunchtime, and I know exactly what I want to eat."