On the Rails

Story Info
Bonnie's adventures riding the rails.
4.8k words
4.63
5.9k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rracoonz
Rracoonz
57 Followers

On the Rails

30 year old, Bonnie Walcott was preparing for a trip to visit her sister. Her nervous 5 foot 4 inch, 109 pound frame shook in wild anticipation. She hadn't seen her sister for 10 years.

It was going to be a long ride from Salt Lake City, some twenty-six hours to Omaha. Bonnie had booked her ticket on the Amtrak California Zephyr weeks before her trip. Sarah, her sister, would be waiting at the station in Nebraska. Bonnie had never traveled by train before and was looking forward to seeing the beautiful countryside from the train.

The warm summer weather had been perfect, and no rain was forecasted along her journey. Tomorrow morning, she would be on her way. It was an early departure, a 3: 30 boarding. Tonight, she packed a small suitcase and travel bag. She laid out a pale yellow skirt, a light comfy pink sweater, and a pair of sandals for traveling.

At 1: 30 a.m., her alarm blared. Groggily, she made her way into the kitchen. After setting the coffee pot, she headed off to the shower. The hot water stung at her body. As she shampooed her shoulder-length blonde hair, large clumps of bubbles cascaded down her back and tickled their way down the crack of her behind. She lathered herself with a bar of soap, then placed her foot onto the molded shower seat, drawing a razor up and down her leg. Turning, she did her other leg. While her foot was still propped on the seat, she carefully shaved the stubbly growth around her womanhood until she was bare.

After drying, Bonnie slipped on a bra and the clothes she had put out the night before. She seldom wore panties, and this day would be no exception. She stopped to check herself in the mirror. Her mid-thigh skirt hung loosely about her legs, and the light fabric swirled as she turned. The soft angora sweater plunged at her neckline, showing a bit of her 35 B cleavage. Satisfied that she would be comfortable on her trip, she grabbed a cup of coffee and did her make-up and hair.

"3: 00," she told herself. "Time to hit the road."

She arrived at the station as others were boarding. The Sleeping Car Attendant took her suitcase and guided her to her cabin. She had purchased a Roomette for the long trip.

Glancing around, she saw that the lower front and aft facing seats folded down to make into one berth, another berth could be dropped from above. A large window allowed passengers to watch the scenery pass by. She managed to lower one of the seats and threw two pillows on it, creating a makeshift lounger. She removed her bra and wrapped herself in one of the supplied blankets. From her lounger, she could relax and watch out the window as the train departed. It wasn't long before the darkness of the mountains surrounded her, and the only thing in sight was the occasional car lights in the distance. The gentile rocking of the train, as it slipped between the rails, lulled her to sleep.

She dozed for several hours, waking to a sun brightened cabin. She was hungry...and she wanted coffee.

Halfway to the dining car, the soft tickling of the angora sweater against her nipples reminded her she hadn't put her bra back on. Looking downward, she saw the nubs lightly pressing against the soft fuzzy material. "Oh, what the Hell," she sighed. "I don't know anyone here, and I will never see any of them again."

The dining car was nearly empty as she slipped into a booth, sliding near the window. After the attendant brought her coffee and took her order for a fruit cup, she noticed the man staring at her from a few booths away, sitting across the aisle.

His dark hair, highlighted with gray on the sides, was close cropped to his head. A tightly groomed beard framed his chiseled jawline. Broad shoulders filled a light blue dress shirt with two undone buttons at the neckline. She tried to make out his age. He appeared to be 35...maybe 40...no, ageless. His lips formed a slight smile as his dark eyes appeared to be devouring her, eyeing up and down her.

She was suddenly aware of her nakedness under the light skirt and soft sweater. A warm rush of heat ran through her. A small tingling sensation rose in her hardening nipples. The throbbing of her heart begin to pulse between her legs as his eyes slowly moved over her body.

"Oh, crap!" raced through her head. "He's getting up." Her breath tightened.

Grabbing his cup of coffee, he approached. "Mind if I join you?"

"Uh, yes. I mean...I mean, no. No, please." A touch of excitement made her nerves rattle.

Instead of sitting across from her, the man slid in next to her. She instinctively scooted further into the corner, twisting her back against the window.

"I'm Mike. Heading for Chicago. You?" His eyes peered deep into hers and seemed to be looking into her soul.

"I...I'm going to Omaha," she managed. "Visiting my sister." She tried to divert her eyes from his, but couldn't.

"And?" he quized. Then, with a warm grin, "And, your name is...?"

There was a long pause. Should she tell him her name? Should she give him a fake name? What if he is a psycho? A serial killer? But, surely those probing eyes could see right through her if she lied.

"Bonnie," slid out of her.

His eyes never left her as they made small talk about their travels. Although this was her first train trip, he had done many. He told stories of earlier trips and what to expect. She found him to be smart, entertaining, and very sexy. Soon, fresh refills of coffee were before them.

"Excuse me," he said, leaning across her, reaching for the sugar. His face was within inches of hers. He smelled lightly of oak and musk. A muscular arm brushed lightly against her breast, causing her pulse to quicken and the nipple to harden. Then he moved back, stirring his coffee. He flashed an open smile, his bright white teeth gleamed against the dark beard. Her eyes studied his lips. She wondered how the full lips would feel against hers.

She tried to scoot further back against the window, causing her knee to ride up onto the seat. Mike looked down at her legs. The loose skirt draped from thigh to thigh. His warm hand landed on her bare knee, sending electric jolts up her leg, causing her to pull back deeper into the corner.

"You know... You don't have to be frightened of me. I just think you are magnificent. I enjoy your company and am glad we met. Sometimes these long trips can be quite boring."

The hand sat there only for a moment and was gone. But the heat from it rose up her inner thigh and fired the furnace between her legs.

She stared at the clock on the wall. "Uh, I think I am going to go back to my cabin for a while," she finally said. "...Maybe nap."

"May I walk you?" he politely asked.

She wanted to tell this stranger, "No."

"I...uh...yeah. I mean...yes, that would be nice," she stammered. Her heart pounded in her tightening throat.

Mike stood and held out his hand to her. Without hesitation, she placed her palm in his and scooted across the booth towards him. He watched her breasts sway under the soft sweater. The hem of her skirt slid up the smooth white thighs, almost revealing the pantyless crotch hidden beneath it.

Mike felt the thickening of his penis as his mind envisioned the hem sliding up further, showing off thin, lacy panties.

On the way to her cabin, he followed close behind her. The train gently swayed back and forth, making them reach out for walls to steady themselves. Suddenly, the train lurched, causing her to lose her balance and tumble backwards. Mike's arms reached out, catching her around the waist. She fell back against his muscled chest as his arms wrapped tighter around her. She could feel the thickness of his penis pressing against her. A nervous flush filled her cheeks. They both stood there motionless, rocking back and forth from the train's movement.

"Oh, I...I'm..." Bonnie said as she turned her head towards his.

His mouth stopped her words as it came down on her lips. She returned the kiss willingly. His soft wet lips sucked and played with hers. The tips of their tongues swept against each other. Mike's hand slipped under the soft fabric of her sweater, cupping a bare breast. Her skin was silky smooth, firm and soft, as he slowly massaged into it. He slid his hand slightly upward and pinched lightly at the toughening nipple between his thumb and finger.

Their lips parted and he sucked against the side of her neck. "Ohhhh..." she murmured.

"Mmmmm.... You are delicious," he whispered.

Bonnie's legs melted as he lightly bit at the softness of her neck. If it weren't for the strong hands holding tightly to her belly and breast she could have collapsed onto the floor.

The hand around her waist sank to her naked thigh, then slid its way under her skirt. His palm flattened against the bare skin of her lower belly, caressing the smooth mound of her pelvic bone. He was delighted to feel she had no panties on. His strong fingers slipped down between her legs, stroking at the soft folds of her vulva.

"Oh, God," she murmured. Her breath was short and weak. "No...No...Not here. Someone might see us." But, she really didnt care if anyone saw them. She wanted him.

"Where?" he whispered desperately in her ear.

"Right down here. My cabin is right down here," nodding her head forward.

They hurried to her cabin and barely closed the door behind them, before they were in each other's arms again. Her arms went around his neck. Their mouths crashed together, sucking and licking at each other's feverishly.

Mike's hands slid under the back of her sweater, feeling the smooth skin as he pulled her tightly against him. Her soft breasts crushed into the hardness of his chest. Mike moved his hands to her sides and lifted the sweater over her head, revealing the delicious orbs of his imagination. He bent and sucked a hardened nipple into his mouth, sloppily chewing at the puckering areola around it.

Bonnie's fingers found his shirt buttons and undid them, then slid the shirt from his muscular arms. Their bodies collided together again, their mouths hungrily seeking each other's. Mike guided them in a slow dance toward the makeshift lounge, their mouths never separating.

He lowered her down and moved his lips to her neck, biting and sucking at the tender flesh. Bonnie watched as he kissed his way to her breasts, engulfing them in his hands and pulling them to his hungry mouth. He suckled and nipped at them. The puckering areolas pushed the hard nipples outwards, allowing him to tug at their hardness with his sucking lips.

Hot spasms shot from her nipples to her clitoris, causing an overwhelming ache. Mike slid down, kneeling between her parted legs. He wetly kissed his way to her belly, his tongue lapping at her belly button. His hands slid up the soft skin of her thighs, gathering her skirt upward. Stopping at the top of her hips, he looked down upon her treasure. Bare, soft milky skin covered her mound.

Sitting back on his legs, Mike admired the beauty of her. His hands slid down and parted her legs, revealing her soft folds and glistening clitoris. He was captivated by the view in front of him. Her outer lips were slightly parted, showing the tender inner lips shining with her wetness. The small shiny orb of her clitoris peaked out from under its covering. He moved his thumb lightly over her puffy lips, barely touching them. They grew thicker, opening the way into her. He leaned forward, breathing in the musky scent of her. He kissed the naked mound above her swelling cunt and then leaned back.

"I want this," he whispered. "I want you."

Soon, he had both thumbs riding gently over the tender lips, gradually parting them. A drip of moisture hung in the opening of her vagina. Holding her open, he dragged a thumb flatly over the hole, spreading the slippery wetness upward till he reached the small bud of her clitoris. When his thumb slowly slid over it, he watched her vagina clench and felt her clitoris harden under his touch. Slowly, back and forth, he softly massaged at the swelling lips, each time pressing harder against the emerging nub.

Bonnie let out a loud moan. Her nipples stung. Her pussy felt inflamed...swollen...wet... She could feel the orgasm building inside her.

Pushing at her thighs, Mike lifted her legs further. Lowering his mouth to her, he wetly kissed on her smooth mound again. This time his lips traced downward, sucking lightly at the wet, slippery folds of her. Again, he breathed in deeply, delighting in the scent of her. She smelled dewy...organic...like a forest floor after a hard rain. His tongue dipped into her opening, tasting the pungent wetness.

Bonnie groaned in anticipation.

Drawing his tongue upward, he circled around her hard clit. Over and over, his slippery tongue traveled up and down through her folds, stoking the fires in her belly.

Bonnie's body jerked in excitement. Her hips arched to meet his maddening tongue. Grabbing at her breasts, she pulled at the burning tips. Her head pressed back into the pillows and twisted sideways, gasping for air. The short beard, now soaked with her juices, rubbed against her tender parts. Then, his tongue danced wildly over her aching clitoris. Her hands dug sharply at the edge of the cushions. Her belly bucked as an overpowering orgasm shot through her. Her vagina convulsed and her nipples burned with pleasure. Her body arched upward as waves of pleasure raked through her. Crushing her wetness against him, Mike's tongue buried into her spasming vagina. Wave after wave racked through her as his tongue circled deep within her. Mike held her hips tightly, holding his mouth firmly against her quaking womanhood. The smooth skin of her thighs trembled violently against his cheeks.

When her shaking finally subsided, he raised to his feet and undid the belt and unfastened his trousers, letting them fall to the floor. He kicked them aside and tugged his boxer shorts down to his ankles, exposing his erect penis.

Bonnie sat up and pushed him backward, causing him to fall onto the empty seat behind him. Climbing down between his legs, she grabbed at the thick member jutting upward between his legs. She had never seen an uncircumcised man before. His pubic hair was trimmed short and the scrotum was shaved clean. She gripped one hand around his hard cock, the other cupped the heavy balls below. Her fingers barely rounded the circumference of him. As she moved her fist up and down the shaft, she marvelled at the skin sliding easily up and down its length. As she pulled her hand up, the skin rolled over the thick head. Pushing back down, the skin pulled tightly away, exposing the swollen head of his penis. She loved watching the skin slide effortlessly up and down the hardness of him. Mike let out a gasp as Bonnie pushed back the skin tightly and kissed the engorged head. Her tongue licked around the mushroom shaped dome and then moistened her lips. She slowly sucked the spongy head into her mouth, sealing her lips tightly around it. Her tongue swirled around the head as her lips held tightly to the shaft under it. She slipped her mouth away, leaving him slick and wet, and then sucked her lips back over it again. Each time she drew it into her mouth, she pulled at the skin of his shaft, feeling it gather at her lips.

Mike's head swam with the feeling of this woman sucking on him. He felt the heat in his groin. His balls ached in pleasant pain. His hips began to push up toward her sucking lips, trying to drive deeper into her mouth.

Bonnie felt Mike's excitement rising and pushed the skin tightly away from the head. Large veins appeared on the swollen shaft. She pressed down harder as the thick cock sank further into her mouth, rubbing at the back of her throat. She slipped her mouth back up, and then down again, holding the skin tight on his cock. She felt the balls in her hand rise and tighten against his shaft. She squeezed at them as her mouth sank down on his cock again. She had almost half of it in her, but wanted more.

Slowly, she let her throat relax and pushed her way down the shaft. She started to choke, but fought off the urges. The massive cock blocked her airway and she had to pull back for air. She was gasping, but she wanted it again...deeper...she wanted to swallow it...she wanted it all. She moved forward and forced it down her throat again.

Her lips almost reached the bottom of his shaft when Mike gasped, "No...No...Please...Stop..."

He was just moments from cumming. Holding her face in his hands, he pushed her away. Almost begging, "I want to fuck you. I want to feel myself in that beautiful pussy of yours!"

Smiling sheepishly, Bonnie slid back onto the lounger. Her ass was on the edge, as she spread her thighs open, waiting for him. Her wet pussy, swollen from their activities, beckoned him in.

Mike moved over her, holding himself above her with outstretched arms. He positioned the saliva slick head of his penis at the opening of her. As the head of his cock disappeared between the wet lips, he slowly pushed his way into her.

The searing heat of her vagina stretched tightly around him. Hearing her moans of pleasure, he slowly pressed deeper. Her slick vaginal walls wrapped tightly around his swollen cock. And then, he was all the way inside. His tightening balls lay against the softness of her ass cheeks. He held there, feeling how good it was to be inside her. His heartbeat pulsed within her tightness. Looking down, he saw their pelvic bones smashed against each other... her white smooth mound pressed firmly against the short dark hairs of him.

Slowly raising his hips, he saw the glistening wetness on him as he withdrew, and then pushed back in. His hand grabbed at her breast as he continued slowly moving his cock in and out of her slippery hotness.

Bonnie's moves mimicked his, rocking her hips to meet him as he ground in and out. The fullness of him stretched at the walls of her vagina. She had never felt so full. Tilting her pelvis, her clitoris crushed against him with each of his thrusts. A grunt left her lips as she grabbed at his butt and ground herself onto him, trying to drive him deeper. She felt the heat rising in her, concentrated in the depth of her vagina. Her nipples ached. Her clit stung with building eagerness. The walls of her vagina swelled tighter around his cock, stoking the fires deep within her.

Mike's strokes became quicker. He now drove harder into her. Plunging the full length of his cock in and out of the wet slipperiness, he felt his balls tightening and his cock burned, begging for release. His grasp on her breast tightened with excitement, squeezing at the soft flesh. He looked down and watched as Bonnie's body spasmed beneath him, riding on the waves of an orgasm. Her vagina spasmed, pulsating tightly around him.

He moaned as his cock expanded and the head swelled. The first rush of semen burst from his loins and shot deep into her vagina. He pushed harder as another hot stream of cum spewed into her from his swollen cock. Sliding in and out of the tight passage, he shook violently as he continued pumping more of his cum into her.

His arm supporting him above her collapsed and he tumbled heavily onto her. They both rested in each other's arms, completely spent.

Mike woke with Bonnie sleeping in his arms. He had slid from on top of her, and now both were on their sides, sharing the tight space of her makeshift lounger.

She slept with her back pressed against his chest, using his arm as a pillow. Her breathing was calm.

He looked down the body lying against him. Fading sunlight cast a golden glow on her smooth skin. The silky texture of her neck climbed to her shoulder. The smoothness of her shoulder dipped down to her side, then swept lower, tumbling to her waistline. He watched as her breathing gently raised and lowered her ribcage. He softly placed his free hand on her hip, feeling the smooth texture of her golden skin.

Rracoonz
Rracoonz
57 Followers
12