Getting up the Rent

Story Info
A young mother does what it takes to pay her rent.
5.1k words
4.12
9.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All players are at least eighteen years of age unless otherwise stated. This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to actual persons or events is coincidental. If you have a problem with bondage and blackmail, stop and go no further. This story is meant for mature adults only. Enjoy my latest tale of belly dance and bondage.

"You're three months behind," my landlord, Victor, stood in my door, impatiently tapping his foot.

"That's impossible! My husband, I mean, ex-husband, sends you a check every month! How can I be behind?"

Victor tosses his head back and laughs. He'd be a handsome man if he wasn't so damn greedy and evil, with his square jaw line, broad shoulders and jet black hair, so thick and straight it could be mistaken for a wig from afar, but it was in fact, his own.

"You fell for that? Isn't that just like a woman? He hasn't paid me a dime since he left you!"

You would have to bring that up, wouldn't you, asshole!

"You have until the end of the week to pay me, or you're out on the street!"

"Victor," I stammer.

"Mr. Gupta," he corrects me sternly.

"Fine, Mr. Gupta, you know I have a daughter! I can't raise her on the street!"

"Not my problem. I need a check for three months rent in my hand by Friday, nine a.m."

"That's only three days from now! How am I supposed to come up with that kind of money so fast?"

"You're a nurse, aren't you?"

"Yes, but I'm not living that large!"

"I suggest you come up with solution and quick, Mrs. Anderson, or you and that kid will be out on the street!"

He slams my door so hard that the pictures shake.

"Mom? Is everything okay?"

"Yes, baby! Go back to your homework. Mr. Gupta and I were just talking."

My daughter poked her head out of her room.

"It sounded like you were yelling. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, love. I'm sure. Can I help you with anything?"

She chuckles.

"Mom, unless you've suddenly become an expert in Advanced Trig, I think I can handle it."

"Of course you can. You're the smartest girl in your class."

"Third smartest. Remember, I have two people ahead of me."

"My little genius." I go up and cup her face. "Go and study. I'll call you when dinner is ready."

"Okay."

She goes into her room and closed the door. My baby. She is unbelievably smart. She ranks third in a class of nearly five hundred kids. I am grateful that several colleges offered her a full ride, books and room and board included. Otherwise, I don't know how I would send her to college, now that her dad is gone.

That goddamned ex of mine! All he is thinking about is himself and that tramp of a girlfriend. He didn't care about me or his daughter, or how we would live! I have a good mind to call him up and cuss him out, but what good would that do? All it would to would get my blood pressure up. The last fight we had, I got a sudden, severe headache. When the paramedics got me to my own hospital, my blood pressure was stroke level high. My CT was negative for a stroke, but they still kept me overnight for observation. My pressure normalized the next day. The doctor warned me against excessive stress, because next time I might not be so lucky. I couldn't leave my daughter like that. I had to get this girl through college.

I go into my room and sit on my bed. How am I going to get this money? Suddenly, a glimmer of blue catches my eye from my half open closet. I get up and go over to it. I forgot that I had just made myself a new performance costume. Hmmm.

"Adeline, I'll be right back honey! I'm going to talk to Mr. Gupta!"

I hurry out the door and down the stairs to the landlord's apartment. I knock twice. I can hear him speaking in his native tongue. He opens the door.

"You got my money?"

"No, but I do have a business proposition for you."

"Really?"

I take a deep breath.

"I...I know that you know I'm a professional belly dancer. I've seen you at the restaurant where I work."

"And?"

"Listen, I know you have these business parties once a month. What if I was to entertain you and your friends, for free?"

"Free, eh?" He scratches his cleanly shaven chin. "And in exchange, I forgive the rent money?"

"Yes."

"Hmmmm, come in for a moment, Mrs. Anderson."

I step into his apartment. It's brightly decorated with leather furniture and exotic art, without a speck of dust or dirt anywhere.

Mr. Gupta sits on the sofa.

"Come here."

My heart thuds. I go over to him.

"Let me see your belly."

"Excuse me?"

"I think you heard me. Let me see your belly!"

I am wearing a denim shirt over a cami and some sweat pants. I roll my camisole up to just below my bra.

"Very nice," he says in a lower tone. "Roll your belly for me."

I swallow and do a belly roll.

"Good. I like the way your belly moves. Hmmm, I'm having a party on Saturday. If you come and dance and entertain us, I will forgive the back rent. One condition."

"Yes?"

He stands up over me.

"You will do everything I ask of you, and I do mean everything, or the deal is off, and you and your child will be out on Monday. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. One more thing."

"Yes?"

"I want your face and head covered with a veil. Some of my friends are very conservative. You will not remove the veil as long as you are in costume."

"I understand. As you wish."

I quickly pull my cami down.

"Saturday, at seven."

"Saturday," I say nervously.

I cannot get out of that man's apartment fast enough. Once I'm safe in my own apartment, I wonder why he wanted to see my belly up close and personal. I also wonder why he said I had to do everything he asks of me. Does that include sleeping with him?

I shouldn't do this. No, I can't do this! I can work some extra shifts at the hospital, I can...

Who am I kidding? I can't come up with three thousand dollars that fast! I don't have a choice. I cannot let my daughter and I be out on the streets. There's no telling what would happen to her out there! No, this is my only alternative.

For the party, I decide against my blue costume and opt for the red one. I know that Indians consider red an important color. I do have time to sew some veils to match, one for my hair, and one for my face. The costume has red and gold fluffy gauntlets for my arms, a matching red bra with a sequined gold flower in the center, and gold chains and coins dangling from it. The skirt is a pair of red panties with a panel in the front and two in the back so that my legs are visible. A gold over skirt fits over the back, and the belt is also made of gold coins that jingle when I move.

I dress down when I go to my landlord's house. I get there right at seven. I can hear laughter and voices coming from inside. I knock and wait.

"Ah, right on time," Victor says as he opens the door. He is wearing a beautiful white sherwani over some white pants and white slippers on his feet. "Come in, Mrs. Anderson. Let me show you to where you can change clothes."

He leads me through the crowd to the master bedroom. I'm shocked at how large it is. In the middle is a four poster bed. It's lit by soft blue rope lights strung around the ceiling. Two nightstands sit on either side of the bed. I see an open door that I assume is the bathroom. He has a high boy dresser with a beautifully carved shell in the center.

"I will be back in twenty minutes."

He closes the door. At least I get privacy! It takes me about fifteen minutes to apply my stage makeup, including my false eyelashes. Once the makeup is done, I take off my sweats and get into my costume. I take some dark contour and apply it to my stomach to give the illusion that I have a six pack. I think I look good for a woman whose had a child. I am pinning the veil in my hair when there is a knock on the door.

"Come in," I call.

Victor comes through the door. He has his hand behind his back.

"Ah, you look lovely, my dear. I'm glad I caught you before you covered your face."

"Oh, why is that?"

"Because," he steps forward and stands over me as I look in the mirror, "it gives us time to hide this."

He brings forward what he's been hiding, a piece of white cloth and a roll of duct tape.

"Uh, Mr. Gupta, what is that for?"

"Do you recall saying that you would do whatever I ask of you? Well, this is just one of the many things you will do for me and my friends this evening."

"I don't understand."

"You are going to take this cloth and put it in your mouth. Then you will cover your lips with as many pieces of duct tape as it takes to cover your jaw from your nose to your chin. I will pin your face veil into place. It will hide the fact that you are gagged and cannot speak."

He is so calm about it that my heart drops.

"Look, I said I would dance, that's it!" I turn around fiercely. He grabs my arm, spins me around, and pulls me to him.

"My dear," he whispers in my ear, "I am willing to forgive a huge debt that you owe me. Either you do as I say, or be out on the street Monday morning. This is only the beginning of your little adventure." He reaches around and rubs my chin. "How old is your daughter?"

"E...eighteen."

"Eighteen. Imagine what could happen to a beautiful eighteen year old on the streets. Hmmm, nasty things, nasty people. How would you feel if she ran across a man who wanted to pimp her out? Maybe even turn her on to drugs?"

"No! No!"

"Oh yes. The streets are a very nasty place for a young girl. Wouldn't you rather see her in a cap and gown than a short skirt and a torn blouse?" He pulls me closer. I can feel the bulge in his pants!

"What will it be, my dear?"

"I'll do it."

"Smart lady." He lets me go and hands me the cloth. At least it's clean! I ball it up and put in into my mouth. It's so thick that I cannot close my lips completely.

"Now, begin taping your mouth."

He tears off a strip and hands it to me. I place it directly over my lips. He tears off another, and another until the lower half of my face is completely lost in silver duct tape. He tears off one more long piece.

"Stick it to the left cheek, bring it under your chin and then up on the right side." I obey with shaking hands.

"Good. Now, say something for me."

"MMhnph nn mnn mmnnph mm phn phnm?"

"Very good. Now, face the mirror."

I turn and see myself there. I look like I'm ready for a performance, except for this tape over my face. Victor stands behind me and pulls the veil over my mouth and nose. It descends to my collar bone. There's no chance of anyone seeing that my mouth is extensively taped. He arranges the pins in my hair.

"Do you know why I have you gagged?"

"Mmmmm, mmmm." I shake my head.

"Because," he lifts my chin with his big hand, "tonight, you belong to me and my friends. You will only speak if I allow it. I have taken your main means of communication. You will be forced to find other ways to communicate other than your voice. You can try to use it if you so choose, but I doubt that anyone will understand much of what you say. I must admit, you do sound very sexy gagged. While your hands are free, you will not touch the gag. It stays in place. Doing so will earn you a punishment."

"Hmmm?"

"Did I stutter?"

"Mmmmm, mmmmm!" I shake my head.

He grabs me and pulls me to him again.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I scream.

"My dear," he runs his hands over my breasts, and then down to my belly, "you don't know how badly I wish to fuck you, but I promised my guests entertainment. Behave yourself." He pushes me toward the door.

My heart is pounding. My palms are clammy. I can't do this! I can't!

Adeline. We are going this for her.

"May I have your attention please?"

Victor claps his hands.

"One of my tenants has so graciously agreed to perform for us! She is a very gifted belly dancer who comes to us from The Golden Harem. She dances under the name of Saphira. Please, take a seat and enjoy her!"

Some of the people sit on the couch, the loveseat, and the two recliners. The rest sit on huge colorful floor pillows. There must be fifteen people here, some white, some black, and some Indian. Everyone is nicely dressed. All eyes are focused on me.

This is for Adeline.

He starts me off with a slow tempo, a woman singing a Hindu mantra. Good. For this dance, I concentrate mostly on floor work, kneeling, propping myself up on my hands and rolling my belly. I use my hips, arms, and belly to create a slow, sensual, sexy dance. I don't hear a sound other than the music. Nobody even coughs. When that song ends, the music switches to something faster. I use my finger cymbals or zills to accompany me. I dance two fast numbers in a row, followed by another slow one. By then, I am beginning to sweat.

"How did you all enjoy her?" Victor asks. They applaud.

"I am going to add another touch to her dancing, and then she will return."

He takes me by the arm and leads me into the bedroom.

"You are doing well, Saphira. Now, we are adding to your dancing."

"Hmmm?"

"You will see. Grab the bedpost."

Remembering his threats, I grab the bedpost.

"Hold still now."

He wraps a piece of folded rope around my waist.

"MMhnph nrm mnn nnnng?"

"What am I doing? I'm adding to your dancing, my dear." He threads the free ends of the rope through the loop and pulls them tightly.

"Mmmmmmm!"

"Tight?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nod.

"You'll be able to breathe. You have excellent muscle control. This is why I wanted to see how your belly moved." He takes the two lose ends of the rope and begins to wind them around my waist. With each turn, he pulls the rope tighter until he knots it off behind me.

"Face me!"

I turn to him.

"Aha, you look very fetching with your belly bound, just as I knew you would."

"Pmmnphm, phnhm nph nff! Nph'ph phn phnghph!"

"What was that, my dear?"

"Pmmnphm, phnhm nph nff! Nph'ph phn phnghph," I say, trying to enunciate every word. Then again, how much can you really enunciate when your mouth is full of cloth and tape? I point to my bound belly.

"A deal is a deal," he reminds me.

He's got me over a barrel. He's enjoying this!

"Let's go."

He puts me back in front of the people to dance two more slow numbers. The rope is really restricting me. I have to work harder to maneuver around it. When the second song ends, Victor turns the lights back to normal, as he had dimmed them for my dances.

"We will resume shortly," he tells his guests. He helps me off the floor.

"Mingle," he says to me.

"Hmmmmm?"

"You heard me."

"Mmmmmm!" I point to my mouth.

"Your mouth is staying taped, Saphira. Your belly will stay bound. Now, mingle!" He goes and stands beside his bedroom door so that I can't escape in there. The front door! I'll escape out the front! I shyly make my way there when a young woman in a brilliant green jumpsuit suddenly stands in front of it.

"Where are you going, Saphira?"

I gesture to my mouth, and then the door.

"I don't understand. Is something wrong with your mouth, dear?"

I nod.

"Well, tell me."

I shake my head.

"What's wrong?"

I look over at Victor. He is speaking to a young couple.

I point to my mouth and shake my head.

"Are you saying that you can't talk?"

I nod my head.

"Why?"

"N'm gnggm," I say quietly.

"You're what?"

"N'm gnggmn."

"Sounds like you have a mouthful of something."

I nod.

"So, spit it out and talk to me."

"N cnn'ph."

"You can't?"

I shake my head.

"Are you saying that you're gagged?"

I nod again.

"Oh, is that all? I thought it was something serious."

"Hmmm?"

"You're not leaving dear,"she says. "We have plans for you. Get used to that gag, because it's there for the duration."

She motions to another woman, who comes and takes my other arm.

"Let's take her into the bedroom."

"Nmmmmm!"

"Nobody here is going to help you, Saphira. You belong to us for the night. You are our captive. Nobody here is going to free you."

She and the other woman march me into the master bedroom. The second woman guards the door while her friend orders me to strip naked. I do so with trembling hands. They have me kneel on the bed. The first woman ties my hands in front of me, then pulls a rope through them and ties them to the cross bar of the four poster bed. The second woman ties my ankles to my thighs, so I cannot possibly close my legs. Finally, they tie a rope through my belly rope and fasten it to the footboard. The only movement I have now is to rock forward on my knees, and then backward. The first girl gets on the bed behind me.

"Now, you sweet belly dancer, we're going to have some fun with you. Have you ever been touched by a woman?"

"Nmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"Really? Are you curious about women?"

Her hands snake around me and grab my breasts, gently.

"Mmmmmmmm!" It doesn't hurt. If anything, she has a soft and gentle touch. I'm more shocked than anything.

"I love my beautiful black sisters," she whispers in my ear. "I wanted you from the moment I saw you dance." She kisses the back of my neck.

"Hmmmm. Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm." Wait a minute, am I enjoying this? I've been tied up and gagged by two strangers, and yet, somehow, the fear is leaving me.

"Is your pussy wet, Saphira?"

She moves one hand between my legs and rubs my clit. I am wet! Oh my God! I'm not just a little wet, I'm soaking wet! Damn!

"Mmmmmmm. Mmmmmm, mmmmm. Mmmmmmmm!"

"Does this feel good?" She begins to rub me from behind.

"Mmmmmm, hmmmm," I nod.

"Good." She puts a hand on my shoulder and keeps the other one between my legs. "Fuck my hand, Saphira. I know you want to. I know how good this feels."

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmm, hmmmm, mmmmmm!" I begin rocking my pelvis on her hand. She rubs harder and slides her finger into my pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!" I moan. Oh my word! Oh this feels too damn good! The fact that I'm tied and gagged only adds to the experience.

"That's a girl. Do you wish to cum?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Tell me."

"N mmnnph phn cnm!"

"What? I didn't hear you."

"N mmnnph phn cnm!" I say with more emphasis.

She motions to her friend, who climbs up on the bed and begins sucking my now hard nipples.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Hmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Roll that sexy belly for me, Saphira. Roll it for me, and I'll let you cum."

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" My belly begins to roll around the tight rope, in, down, and out. In, down, and out. Fuck! It's so tight, but I can't stop moving.

"Fnch! Nh phhnph! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" In, down, and out, in, down and out, until,

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I scream as my orgasm rocks me so hard that if I wasn't tied to the bed, I would have rolled off. The two ladies climb off the bed like nothing happened. They leave me sweating and panting on the bed. I take some deep breaths. Then it dawns on me. They didn't untie me! They just left me here.

"Hmm! Hmmmn? Nph nnmnnm phhmrm? Hmmmn? Cnn phnmmnnm nnphnm mm?"

There's no answer. Oh my God, how long do I have to stay this way?

"Hmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmm!"

Finally the door opens.

"Well, my dear, did you enjoy your first two visitors?"

It's Victor.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm," I nod.

"It's hard to hear you over the sounds of the party, but I managed to hear your muffled calls. Are you trying to say something?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nod again.

"Yes?"

"Nnphnm mm!"

"Are you trying to say untie you?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Oh my dear Saphira, the night is young yet. There are more guests waiting to enjoy you. A deal is a deal." He pats my face.

"Mmmmph!"

He leaves as two more people come to see me.

For the rest of the night, I am their sex slave. The men either get behind me to fuck me, or they get under me, and I have to straddle them and work my pelvis. The women come at me with hands and toys, some vibrators, some with vibrating eggs and some with toys you wouldn't think were vibrators, but they were. I am allowed some bathroom breaks and water breaks, but I am not allowed to speak when my mouth is free. At some point, I literally pass out from all the orgasms and sex.

12