Getting up the Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Saphira," calls a voice.

"Mmmmmm?" I awaken to see Victor kneeling naked on the bed beside me. His cock is extended from his body.

"I saved the best for last, my dear."

He scoots to the edge of the bed and tapes a small vibrator to my clit.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

"They had your pussy, but this mouth," he peels away the tape, "is mine."

"Hmmmm!" He shoves his cock into my mouth. I'm now lying with my wrists tied above me and my legs spread open.

"Let me fuck this sweet mouth," he says, moving his pelvis back and forth.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

I clinch my pelvis. He reaches between my legs and begins fingering my clit.

"Yes. That's a girl. That's a good girl. You're a natural. Mmmm, your husband was a fool! If you were mine, I'd never leave you, not the way you make my cock feel."

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

"You like being tied and gagged? Hmmmm?"

"Mmmmmm," I nod gently.

"I knew you were willing. When I first asked you to show me how your belly rolled and you did it, I knew you'd be perfect entertainment for us. You love your daughter?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm!"

He yanks his cock free from my mouth.

"Ahhhhhh," I take some deep breaths.

"I like you better gagged."

He shoves the now soggy cloth back into my mouth. Instead of tearing off tape strips, he wraps the tape around my head about three times.

"Before I fuck this pussy, I wanna taste it."

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I thrust my pelvis at him.

"Someone wants her pussy eaten."

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nod.

He descends between my legs. He openly French kisses my sex.

"I washed you up," he says, his voice vibrating against my clit. I didn't want this pussy spoiled. Mmmmmm, you taste good."

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmm, mmmmmm!" I thrust at him.

"Fuck my mouth, girl! Fuck my mouth and roll your sexy belly while you're doing it!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I pull my abdominal muscles in, down, and out. When I push out, I push my pelvis behind it. In, down, out, and thrust! In, down, out, thrust! Suddenly, Victor stops. He straddles me and sinks all eight inches into my wetness.

"Saphira!" He begins to fuck me hard.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

"That's a girl! Fuck me back!" He balances himself on his arms and looks at me.

"You are mine now, Saphira. All mine! You and your daughter will never want for anything! As long as I can have this pussy when I want and tie you up at will, I will be whatever you need me to be!"

"Hmmmmmmmm!" I scream.

"Are you gonna cum?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I nod.

"Cum then!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" My body stiffens. I have honestly lost track of all the orgasms I've had tonight!

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Victor pulls out and squirts across my bound belly. His cock is still quite hard. He unties me from the bed, stands me up and ties my hands behind me.

"Sit." He sits on the bed and pulls me onto his cock.

"Dance for me! Move those hips!"

"Mmmmmmm," I nod. "Mmmmmm, hmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" Oh wow, I can feel him deep inside of me. I roll my pelvis in circles. His cock hits the walls of my pussy like a spoon hitting the edge of a mug. Victor grabs my hips and moans.

"Uhhhhh," he groans. He holds me still and rubs my clit from behind. "You are such a good captive. I cannot tell you how long I have wanted to be inside of you. Do you like being all tied up?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmm."

"Tell me."

"N mnhm hmnng phnmn np."

"Will you do some belly rolls for your master?" He slides his fingers under my belly rope. It has been there for hours. I've gotten used to it.

"Mmmm, hmmm."

"Do it. Let me feel this sexy belly move."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," I moan. My belly begins to move, in, down, and out. Then I reverse the move and pull from the bottom and push it up and out.

"Oh yes, such beauty and sexiness. You have such a strong belly. I want you to have my son."

"Hmmmmm?" I look back at him.

"Do not worry. I would take very good care of you. You will look beautiful, your belly rounded and stretched with our child. Do not stop, Saphira!"

I am so caught up in the spell of pleasure that I don't want to stop either. I am rolling, grinding, and moaning.

"Uhhhhhhh! I am going to fill you with my seed! Uhhhhhhhh!" He grabs my hips and pushes his pelvis into my ass as he cums a second time.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Saphira!" He begins rubbing my clit as he continues to thrust.

"Come, my lovely! Come!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!"

He eases me off his lap and turns me to face him. He caresses my shoulders.

"Look at me."

I look up at him.

"You are mine. You will not be fucking anyone else. I might share you with other women, but no other man will have you again." He ducks his head and kisses my taped mouth.

"I am not done having my fun with you."

"Hmmmm?"

"Oh no, there is more to come." He opens a drawer and takes out more rope. He wraps it around my shoulders and breasts, making a kind of harness. He ties more rope to the belly rope and threads it between my legs, through the rope on my back, pulls, and then pulls it back to the front before taking those ends and tying them to my chest harness. Then he binds my ankles together, as well as my calves and thighs.

"Now, you are a beautiful bound work of art."

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!"

He covers my right nipple with his mouth while he caresses the left.

"Mmmmmm," I moan.

"Come my dear, I want to see you moving."

"Hmmmmm?"

He slaps my butt.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

"Can you get free?"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I shake my head.

"Try. See if maybe I left a knot loose. In the meantime, I'm going to just sit back and enjoy you struggling. If you can get free on your own, I'll let you go home tonight. If not, then you are mine until morning!"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" I have no choice but to hop. He sits on the bed and watches me. Now what do I do?

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" I start hopping towards the kitchen. As I hop, that rope between my legs begins pulling and rubbing my pussy. Damn it!

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I stop and take a breath. I hop a few more feet. That rope won't stop rubbing me! I lean over the counter. My breasts feel cool against the marble.

"Had enough, my pet?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Hmmmmmm!"

Victor stands behind me. He undoes the rope between my legs and unties my thighs and ankles.

"Spread these thick thighs!" He grabs my chest harness and slides his cock into me.

"Hmmmmmmmm!"

"Yes! Oh yes, you feel so good! You turn me on with your beautiful body and your willingness to be such a lovely captive." He thrusts into me slowly. "I want to savor this moment with you, my little bound beauty. Are you mine, Saphira?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm!"

"Tell me that you belong to me!"

"N hmmnng phn mnn!"

"Louder!"

"N hmmnng phn mnn!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He thrust forward and stiffens as he comes. He pulls me upright and holds me against him. He bends my head back and kisses me across the tape.

"I love the way your lips feel under this tape." He runs his fingers over my mouth and kisses me again. "My gorgeous belly dancing beauty. You look so lovely this way. However, I know I must return you to your real life."

Twenty minutes later, I slip into my own apartment. My daughter is sound asleep. She's used to me being out late. I told her that I had a private dancing gig, I just didn't say where!

After I shower and crawl into bed, I think about all that happened tonight. Honestly, I had the time of my life. What is even better is that Victor agreed to forgive my rent for the next year. He is also taking me to dinner next Saturday night. Dinner and...a little dancing, a little bondage?

We will see.

The End

12