Getting What She Wants

Story Info
Beth knows what she wants, and it isn't a man in her life.
5.5k words
4.12
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 35, Beth was not where she wanted to be in life. She had a good job with a solid company, and was pulling down a more than respectable salary. What she didn't have was anyone to share it with. She had looked. Oh, how she'd looked. The men she'd tried to date, even those that allegedly wanted the same thing she did, never failed to disappoint. She'd had thoughts, recently, about just cutting out the man entirely. Men were fun, true, and she had had plenty of fun in her younger days, and discovered a fair few kinks, but she wanted something more substantial now.

One more try, she decided. She'd already arranged to meet a guy from an online dating service. His name was Steve, and he was an accountant. Nice solid profession, and they were, allegedly, interested in the same things. His profile picture was promising as well.

Sadly, the date didn't last long. His profile picture was a wee bit out of date, and Beth decided that she didn't want to know what else he'd lied about. The man might have looked like his picture, ten years and 40 lbs. ago. Not giving him time to offer excuses or justifications, she walked out. She was sick of games and lies.

After thinking hard about what she wanted, and weighing the pros and cons, she came to a decision. Beth knew that she wanted kids, but she didn't need a man in her life, long-term, in order to accomplish that. She only needed a man's services for a few minutes.

Well, hopefully, it would last longer than that.

The question was how to go about it. Artificial insemination sounded boring and expensive. Best to do it the old-fashioned way, with an eye to certain precautions. She had a professional reputation to maintain, but the circles were relatively small. It wasn't as if she'd ever be involved in politics or any major litigation that might draw the attention of the press to her. That gave her more options, but still, discretion was best.

It had been almost three years since her last vacation. She was definitely due. Now, where to go? Beth checked the internet for suitable spots. There were several resorts around the world that offered the privacy and anonymity she wanted. Several offered nude beaches and were limited to adults only. After combing through reviews, she picked one that met all of her needs. It was far away, it was affordable, and it offered the sort of hedonistic atmosphere she wanted. She made the arrangements at work and then with the airlines and resort.

Soon, she was on her way. The first leg of the trip is a 12-hour layover in Atlanta. While it wasn't ideal, it worked out cheaper that way. She had arranged a hotel room for the night in advance, at a hotel directly across from the airport. After stowing her luggage, she decided to hit the bar. Atlanta was far enough from home that no one there would know her. She decided that she might as well get started.

The hotel bar was dimly lighted and had a sound system providing passable jazz. The place was nothing special, but it didn't have to be. Being a Friday night, the place was fairly busy, and she looked over her fellow travelers with a calculating eye. There were several handsome men in the bar, and it didn't take long before one of them wandered over to her.

"Hi. Stuck in a layover?"

Beth nodded. "Yeah. Kind of sucks."

"Upside to them is you get to meet all sorts of interesting people." He introduced himself as Mark. Beth noted the pale ring of skin on his 3rd finger.

"Lisa." They shake hands. "I'm on 12 hrs. I got a room for the night."

He smiles like he just won the lottery. "I'm on 5 hrs. Unexpected. Hard to get a room at the last minute, expensive too."

"And barely worth the effort," she nodded, understanding. "Too long to hang around the airport, though."

"Yeah. Figured I'd drop in here and see if anyone interesting was around." He gave her what he likely fancied a winning smile. "Lucky me."

"I should try to get some sleep, but sitting for hours on a plane always leaves me a bit wired. Can't move around. No way to burn off any energy." She glanced at Mark. "Hmm. My room's paid for." Beth goes for the opening, far more readily than he expected. "Want to share?"

He readily agreed. They finished their drinks, tipped the bartender and went up to her room. A married man cheating on his wife provided the perfect opportunity to collect some sperm. He was more than willing to help and soon the two were taking each other's clothes off. Much to her surprise, he lowered his head between her legs and gave her neatly trimmed pussy a kiss and a lick. He was surprisingly good at it, and Beth found the combination of teasing stimulation and penetration a real turn on. As novel as it was having a guy do that unprompted, it wasn't what she wanted from him.

She grabbed his ears and pulled gently. "Get up here and fuck me."

He was happy to comply. Moving up between her legs, he positioned himself and entered her, taking a couple of tries to get the angle right. He smoothed out fairly quickly, and set up a steady rhythm that spoke of long practice. She would have almost envied the man's wife if he weren't prone to cheating. He was certainly better than the last couple of men that had gotten that far with her.

She met his thrusts, using every trick she knew to get him off, until he raised her legs to his shoulders an put some of his weight on her as he fucked her deeper than he'd been able to before. She didn't object, though the move took her by surprise. It would get his seed deeper. Despite herself, this was turning her on. She was letting a stranger, someone whose real name she would likely never know, breed her. Her neck arched and she gave a low moan as she came. He kept going for a couple more minutes before filling her with his cum. He pulled out and lay beside her for a moment, catching his breath.

"I'd say your wife is a lucky woman," Beth offered, "if it weren't for the cheating." Mark looked surprised. "I saw the ring mark on your finger."

"No excuses," he said with a shrug. "We aren't happy."

"With that talented tongue?"

"She doesn't like me doing that. Thinks anything beyond straight vanilla missionary position sex is weird and unnatural."

"Huh." Beth couldn't understand that, but it opened up the opportunity for another go, if he was capable. She shifted on the bed and took his cock in one hand. "So, she never does this?" She leaned over and took his deflating dick in her mouth. She could taste a mixture of their juices, which excited her. Past boyfriends had always enjoyed it when she did that.

"No. I got her to do it once, and she hated it. Thought it was a disgusting thing to do." He sighed. "I've missed this." He responded quickly and was hard again in only a couple of minutes.

"There a position you wanna try that your wife won't consider?" She smiled as she backed off, not wanting his sperm in her mouth. He thought for a moment, then grinned.

A moment later, she was on her knees with her ass in the air, knees spread. Her head rested on the pillow in a classic 'lazy doggy' position. It didn't allow as much stimulation, but stimulation was secondary. There was a bit of a thrill in the position, though. She could see herself in the mirror and the image of a bitch being bred made her shudder with unexpected pleasure as he mounted her and slid balls deep in one go.

He was clearly excited and started sawing in and out of her. She reached back with one hand to stimulate herself as she started to rock to meet his thrusts. For different reasons, both were too excited to last more than a few minutes. Although disappointed it had ended so quickly, Mark got his fantasy and Beth got her babymakers, and both were relatively happy.

Mark took the time to get a quick shower and then dressed and left to catch his plane. Beth reclined on the bed, still naked, and took a nap after setting an alarm on her phone. The plane left at 8:00. Her alarm was set for 6:30, since the airport was right across the street.

It was just aft 5:00 when the sound of the door opening woke her up. The door closed and the lights came on as she sat up. There was a handsome young black man gaping at her.

"I'm so sorry!" He sputtered. "They must have given me the wrong room." He turned and tried to leave, apparently forgetting he had closed the door. The resulting thud made her wince. She got up and moved to catch him as he staggered back.

"Slow down. You ok?"

"Uh, yeah. I think I bruised my dignity."

Beth smothered a laugh. "Have a seat." She guided him toward the bed.

"Ah... you're naked." He tried to step away, closing his eyes and nearly tripped himself. She got him to the bed and seated before he hurt himself. His attempts to be chivalrous were adorable.

"Yes, I am. And?"

He thought about it. "Um, I just came in here by mistake, y'know?"

"Room 314?"

"Yeah." He frowned. "This is the right room?"

"I'm guessing the shift change came and someone didn't update the spreadsheet or whatever they use. You're in the right room. I was planning on leaving in," she glanced at the clock, "about 90 minutes."

"So... why are you not minding being naked with me?" He blushed and stammered. "I-I mean...!"

"Being naked with you might be fun." He looked like he was trying to think rationally, which wasn't what she wanted. The notion that he was likely a virgin was something of a turn on for her. "I'm horny, you're here and handsome. What's to think about?" She considered. "How old are you?" Suddenly wondering if she'd badly misjudged his age.

"Just turned nineteen," he said.

She smiled, hiding her relief. "Happy birthday. How about I give you a present?" She placed a hand in his lap, finding a nice-sized lump. She leaned in and kissed him, finding him willing. It didn't take long to get him out of his clothes.

Knowing he would likely be quick to cum, she started with a blow job. It was something most of the men she'd dated had expected of her, and she really didn't mind. Taking the young man's rod into her mouth, she started using every trick she knew to bring him off. Using tongue, lips, and hands in skillful combination brought her a treat in only two minutes.

She swallowed, smiling at him as she continued to stroke him, knowing he'd be quick to recover. It was still a bit of a surprise when he firmed up in under a minute. She straddled him and held him steady. Then, she watched the big grin and widening eyes as he watched his hardon vanish into its very first pussy.

She lowered herself to his thighs and then began to slowly raise and lower herself. Her pace increased gradually she flexed her inner muscles, squeezing him. He tried to hold off, but he only lasted a few minutes before fountaining into her. She moaned and came herself at the thought of where that might lead. The look on the handsome young man's face made her wish she'd met him first. She moved to lay beside him.

"Thanks. That was great."

The young man gave a weak smile as he caught his breath. "I think that's my line."

"Women enjoy sex, too, you know. We have fantasies, just like men. In fact," she smiled, "I'm enjoying one right now. I just had great sex with a guy whose name I never bothered to ask." She held up his hand. "Bit late for introductions now, so let's keep it that way." He nodded.

"I guess shaking hands and introducing ourselves would be odd at this point," he allowed, making her laugh.

"Anything else you'd like to do while you've got a willing naked woman in bed with you?" she asked. "I'd hate to leave you with any regrets." He considered and blushed slightly.

"Well..." he trailed off. "I would like to try something. Have you ever, um,..."

"Probably," she allowed. "I think I know what you want, and I'm willing, but you have to come out and ask for it. Nice coarse language, please."

He steeled himself. "I want to fuck your ass."

She eagerly agreed and guided him into the best position for it, or at least, her favorite. Might as well make it a three-holer, she thought happily as he knelt behind her upturned ass and briefly dipped his cock in her sloppy pussy for some lubrication. He pressed against her rosebud and gently but firmly pushed in. She was tight, which made lasting an issue, but he took his time burying himself in her before pulling back and beginning to move in and out. She looked at the mirror on the wall and watched the handsome young stud saw in and out of her as she rested her head on the bed and thrust her upturned rump back to meet his thrusts. She squeezes him as he retreats, as if trying to keep him inside her. He's soon gasping and thrusting hard in and out, determined to make the most of the experience. He can't last long against her multitude of tricks, though.

With a frustrated moan, he loosed inside her. She moans happily and nearly achieves an orgasm herself. He pulls out and rests on the bed next to her. "That was great!"

"For me, too." She glanced at the clock, surprised to see how little time has passed. It was still an hour before she would need to leave to catch he plane. Still time for a little fun. He needed to clean up, though.

"Come on." She got him on his feet and into the shower. They both needed it, being covered in sweat and other fluids. A nice hot shower revitalizes them both, and they began soaping each other. It didn't take too long, even though each focused mostly on specific areas of the other's anatomy.

He was soon hard again, which surprised and delighted Beth. Okay. I have time for one more.

Her young stud took to the notion of shower sex with the same enthusiasm he had everything else. While it was trickier to maintain their positions, that didn't make him any less passionate as he thrust into her repeatedly, easily bringing her to an orgasm before filling her with more babymakers.

All too soon, it was time to leave. She gave him a passionate kiss as she stopped next to the door. "That was a lot of fun."

"For me, too," he assured her. "Um, I know it's a bit late to ask, but are you on birth control?"

"You're right. It is a bit late, and no." She cupped her pussy through her pants and rubbed it suggestively. "I just have to hope." With that, she left. She had time to get to the airport and catch the plane. Just.

FMMMM

The plane left on schedule and Beth relaxed on the flight. A few hours of sleep were welcome, before the hectic airport scene at the other end. It took almost two hours after landing to reach the resort and her room there. She wasn't tired enough to sleep, though, and knew how to beat jetlag from past business trips. Putting on suitable resort clothes, she headed out to explore. There were lots of things to do. Multiple lounges, tennis courts, beach volleyball. She hoped they had that on the nude beach.

She also collected some brochures regarding activities and tours of local attractions run by the resort. There were also a few clubs she thought she might make time for. This was likely to be her last vacation for a while, after all. After deciding what she wanted out of the tours and making arrangements, she nipped back to her room to get her bikini on, and then headed for the beach to have a look. The weather was perfect for tanning, being bright and sunny, and she made sure to apply some sunblock before venturing out. She wasn't holding out much hope for people that looked like vacationing super-models, and she wasn't disappointed. There were a number of people there who, in her humble opinion, had no business on a nude beach.

Deciding she needed a drink, she headed to the bar set up there and asked for something strong. She sipped it quietly for a moment and turned back to the beach. There were a few men on the beach that, she supposed, that might be acceptable, in the dark. All of the really good-looking ones, she noted without too much surprise, had women sticking close to them.

"I haven't seen you before." The voice startled her, and Beth turned to find a tall, slender man with his well-styled hair gone mostly to silver smiling at her. He had a runner's build and the lack of tan lines suggested that he spent a lot of time in his current state, naked.

"Just got in," she said, after taking a drink to ease her suddenly dry throat. He was gorgeous. "Thought I'd have a look around." She cast a look toward the nude beach with a slight wince.

"Ah, yes. It does leave something to be desired," he agreed drily, on seeing her reaction.

"The view has improved," she allowed, running her eyes over him, and then blushing at what she'd just said.

"Thank you," he chuckled. "I definitely agree." He gave her the same type of once-over. "Do you want to take a walk on the beach with me?"

"I'm a bit overdressed," she said, looking at her skimpy bikini, then easily removed it and folded it into her beach towel. "Let's go." He gave her another onceover, noting her shaved pussy with approval, and offered an arm. Together, they set out along the beach.

"What inspired a visit to this resort?" the man asked. His name, he had told her, was Andre and he was a businessman from Athens. "You're not a nudist." That much was obvious given how much of her was currently on display.

"No. I have my reasons, though." She didn't feel like sharing those reasons with someone she had just met and would likely be taking donations from. Some of the men might take an interest in the result, and she had no desire to share her life with any man.

"That's fine. I won't pry." They walked in silence for a while. They'd seen some couples getting close and even one couple having sex behind a low dune. He saw the look Beth gave him and smiled. "I know a little cove just up the way."

It was only a few more minutes' walk till they reached the small rock-sheltered cove. Beth laid out her towel on the beach, and Andre helped smooth it out. Usually, erections were frowned on at a nude beach, as was sex in public, but the resort seemed to have a high tolerance for such things. For the moment, he found himself on an isolated stretch of beach with a beautiful woman, and that woman wanted sex. Andre didn't hesitate to take her in his arms.

Beth met his kiss willingly, pressing her body against his. His erection pressed against her belly, sent a lovely tingle of anticipation through her. They sank to the towel together and he started kissing his way down her body. Nice and all but...

Grabbing his shoulders, she pulled him up. "I want to be fucked!" she breathed. He grinned and obliged. With a knee, he parted her legs and got into position. He entered her smoothly and established a rhythm. This man, she quickly decided, really knew what he was doing! Perhaps she should take him to bed that night and let him move at his own pace.

The sex seemed to last forever. The in and out, occasionally shifting position to prolong the experience, did wonders for her. He knew just where and how to apply pressure and brought her to two orgasms before he filled her with his babymakers. Afterwards, they lay together, exhausted by their efforts. She spoke first.

"Thanks. I really needed that."

"So, I gathered." He chuckled as she lightly swatted him for the remark.

"You free tonight by any chance? Might be nice to take our time."

"Love to, especially as I'm heading for home tomorrow morning."

They rested for a while longer and eventually headed back to the hotel. While Beth did not want a man in her life long-term, she had to admit she was enjoying Andre's attention. He had gotten her to admit what her actual goal was and assured her it didn't matter to him. He had three children and four grandchildren and wasn't looking to complicate his life any further at that point. If he could help her achieve her objectives, however, he'd be happy to oblige. In fact, he knew of another way he might be able to help her, but they'd get to that later. They briefly dressed and had dinner at the hotel's restaurant before going back to her room where he spent a solid three hours showing her all of the tricks he and his late wife had learned over their 30-odd-year marriage.

12