Getting What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FMMMM

The next morning, after a good night's sleep that she really needed, she looked up the resort employee that Andre had referred her to. The islander was more than happy to help her have a good time. Andre hadn't told him what she was after, precisely, but he knew she wanted sex, and he could help with that. They arranged to meet that evening after her day of sightseeing.

The young man told her that only couples could get into the club. Although he didn't say it, she got the impression that she was too old for him to show an interest in, and was just taking advantage of her desire to visit the place. It soon became clear why only couples were admitted. It was a swingers' club, and while the exterior and entrance area were both fairly non-descript, the inside was worth the wait.

They entered a large and well-decorated open space that served as a dance floor. Several couples were dancing to the music, while others were getting drinks from the bar. She and her guide parted ways and Beth looked around the room for likely prospects.

She was wearing a short black dress that barely reached mid-thigh. She had brought it along for just such occasions, and it worked, as she quickly attracted the attention of a handsome man about her own age. They started to dance, and his hands were all over her, not that she minded. She pressed herself against him, and he grinned as he worked her dress up around her waist, she smiled back and nodded to let him know she was more than fine with that. The thong she wore was pulled aside and she cocked one leg up over his hip. As he was roughly her height and not all that strong, they moved so she could lean against a wall as he entered her. He gave a good ride, but she found herself looking around as they fucked. In the nearest corner, was an athletic young black woman doing standing splits while a bald white man pounded her. She also saw a man bent over one of the tables being sodomized by another man.

When her current partner shot his load into her, she kissed him as a thanks and moved on. The club was definitely a unique setting for her. She'd never had the opportunity to experiment so freely before. While she'd been with a number of men over the years and even with two at once on one occasion, there were always limits. This place didn't seem to have any. Beth decided to enjoy. She moved across the room and into a hall with what looked like private rooms. There were no doors on these. Most were empty, but a couple of them had couples passionately rutting. At the end of the hall, was another large open room.

It contained a number of couches and comfortable looking divans. There were a number of people there, some attached some not. The pace in that room was much more relaxed. Two couples were having sex at a far less fervent pace than those in the rooms she had passed. The rest were relaxing after or just sitting and talking. She took her time looking over the room. Specimens ranged from fair to grade A, but of course, all of the grade A's were attached to watchful women. She was wondering how to approach any of them, being very much out of her element, when a woman sitting on a couch near the wall waved her over.

She was entirely naked and the man sitting next to her wore only a muscle shirt that fit him fairly well. The woman smiled.

"Haven't seen you here before."

'First time." Beth admitted.

"Are you bisexual by any chance?" the woman asked. "My husband loves watching me with other women. Gets him very excited." Beth considered and then shrugged. The man was handsome and looked like he'd be fun experience, based on his size only semi-erect.

"Not much experience with women, but I'm here for new experiences."

"Good answer," the woman said with a smile. "I'll be gentle." She rose and pulled Beth into an embrace, kissing her. It didn't really do anything for Beth, but she could fake it. Pressing herself against the other woman, she began exploring with her hands. The woman seemed to approve and let her explore as they kept kissing.

"You really know how to kiss," Beth said when they broke apart.

"Let me show you what else I can do." Beth lay on the divan at the woman's direction and her dress was pushed up. The thong came off. She applied fingers, lips, and tongue to Beth's privates with amazing skill. No man had ever shown that level of interest or skill. After bringing Beth to two orgasms, she stepped aside for her husband. She knelt near Beth's head and made out with her, letting Beth taste her own juices on the woman's lips. Her husband kept going for a long time, and brought he to two more orgasms before he sent his seed into her womb. The experience exhausted her and she lay there simply panting for a time.

Eventually, she rose and left the club, headed back to her hotel. The rest of her trip was fairly mundane, although she did decide to give a cute bellhop a memorable tip. It was a month before she was certain the trip had not only been relaxing but productive as well. Eight months later, Beth pushed a pair of twins into the world. One look at them gave her a good idea whose sperm had won the race, but that didn't really matter to her. The babies were hers.

FMMMM

You can stop reading now if you like, or if you want a more romantic ending, read on.

FOUR YEARS LATER

Beth sent off the email she'd been working on and checked the time display on her computer. Two hours to go before she could leave and head for the daycare. She glanced at the framed picture of her babies on the desk and smiled. It had been an eventful few years, and she had never regretted her choice for a second. Her life was busy, often hectic, but it was very happy. Her career prospects hadn't noticeably suffered for her choices and she really wouldn't have cared much if they had. There wasn't much left to do that day except an interview with a new-hire and then she could get a jump on the next day's stack of problems. A knock on the door came right on time.

"Come in." She closed out the spreadsheet and Word documents she'd been working on before glancing up to find one of her coworkers standing in the doorway beside a handsome young black man. A very familiar handsome young black man.

"This is Adam Mitchell, the new junior executive with marketing," Ethan began. "I've been asked to introduce him, as you'll be working together."

"Thanks, Ethan. I'll take it from here." The man withdrew and she and Adam looked at each other. "Well. This is unexpected."

"For me, too," Adam admitted. He moved to the chair she indicated and he sat, pausing at the sight of the pictures on the desk. "Yours?"

"Yes. All mine. Don't take this the wrong way, but I just wanted the sperm."

"I see." He hesitated a moment. "They look like my nieces when they were that age."

"I guess that's to be expected," Beth allowed. "I... ah, still don't want a man in my life. I have what I want."

Adam frowned a bit at that. "If you or they need anything..." he trailed off. "I suppose you want to keep everything professional?" He nodded at the picture. "None of my business?"

Beth nodded. "Yeah. Not to sound cold, but we never even traded names. If it means anything, I am grateful for them," she hesitated, "and for one of the best nights of sex I've ever had." She blushed to admit it, not sure why she'd even said that.

"Ah, happy to oblige?" he offered hesitantly. After a moment, both of them laughed awkwardly.

"Maybe we should get down to business," she suggested, putting the discussion on safer ground.

FMMMM

Despite intentions, the two were thrown together for work more and more. Business lunches became dates over which they discovered that, despite the age difference, they had a lot in common.

A month after the initial meeting, he asked her out to dinner. To her surprise she excepted. She'd been thinking more and more about him. And about the night the twins were made. Beth dressed nicely, though not provocatively. The date went well, better than either expected. On impulse, Beth ended it with a kiss that became far more passionate than either intended. When it ended, both backed away, a bit overwhelmed.

"We'll, ah, do this again soon," Beth assured him.

A few days later, she met him at the door in the same black dress she had worn to the club. He gaped for a moment and stepped inside at her invitation. "Dinner and dancing," he smiled. "Girls taken care of?"

"They're at their grandmother's," she answered before kissing him as she had at the end of their last date. Thirty minutes later, they rolled apart and lay on her queen-sized bed, gasping. "Oh, I needed that!"

He looked over her nude body, every bit impressive now as it had been then. "You're as amazing as ever," he said, admiringly.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she smiled. After they had both rested a bit, she sat up. "Let's take things a bit slower, this time." She lowered her head and took his flagging cock into her mouth. It had been a while, but it was a skill she hadn't forgotten, and he was very appreciative. Before either would have expected he was hard and ready again.

At her request, he took her from behind, and both enjoyed the experience. It wasn't the last experience of the night.

FMMMM

Beth was nervous when Adam came into her office a few weeks later. He was immediately concerned when he saw the look on her face, having come to know her moods quite well over the course of their, admittedly whirlwind, romance.

"What's wrong?" he asked. Nothing work-related would explain that expression, so he moved to her side, taking her hand.

"Not sure how to say this," she admitted. "Don't know how you'll react."

"Just say it," he said, not having any idea what was wrong. Things had been going so well. He thought they had, at least.

"I'm pregnant." She didn't immediately look at him. Discovering that she'd been so careless was embarrassing enough. She knew she couldn't handle her rambunctious twins and a new baby on her own. She glanced up after a few seconds of silence to find him smiling broadly. "Um?"

"Marry me?"

She spent the entire night answering his question. A few months later, Beth Mitchell pushed a second pair of twins into the world.

12