Getting What You Need Ch. 02

Story Info
Phil's continuation of the story.
4.5k words
4.63
5.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Some three-plus years since the first chapter was published, I offer you a continuation of the Phil-Rei love story, but told from Phil's perspective. Reader be advised that if you have not read Chapter 1 of this tale, it is strongly suggested that you do. Either way, I hope you enjoy the telling.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My name is Phil and I am a sixty-seven-year-old guy who has rediscovered life due to a special person who entered my life - Rei, my Asian lover a live-in nurse, and who is some forty years younger than me. As ridiculous as it may seem, we are the "missing piece" each other's life. I gave Rei love, security, and the life she has always wanted, and she in return has given me a whole new lease on life in ways I could never have imagined.

Rei's first gift to me was our bubbly son, Phillip Junior, or "Junior" - my second special person. With his Eurasian features given him a cute elvish appearance when he laughs. My son just lights up my face whenever we're together because he is so refreshingly smart and loveable. Junior is a joy when I play, bath, and sleep with him, and my ability to just kick back and relax with my little son has been an unbelievable experience for my senior years.

It went without saying that my family from a previous marriage didn't take kindly to Rei and especially to Junior. As I had predicted, the clamor at a family meeting was tremendous and bitter.

"You've got to be kidding, father," Gerald, my eldest son and self-appointed spokesman for his siblings pompously stated. "Do you expect us to believe that at your age, you actually sired this baby with this...woman? Don't make us laugh at the absurd possibility. How do we know that she did fool around on you with another man?"

My fist was clenched as was my jaw at Gerald's accusation that not too subtly implied that I had been cuckolded. But Rei who sat at my side holding Junior with one arm, reached out to simply pat the back of my hand, reminding me to be cool.

"Well, first of all, Gerald, I don't give a rat's ass what you or your brothers, sisters, or your children may think," I said in the calmest voice I could muster. "As I told you earlier, I don't need my children's permission to fall in love and to be happy - something that I certainly do not share with you judgmental people.

"Along those lines, I do not need your permission to 'knock up' a beautiful and vivacious Japanese woman. Junior, here," I said in a steely tone, "is my son. So, to crush any doubt and future challenges from you, I had a paternity test done by three very reputable laboratories to prove beyond a doubt that Junior is my offspring by Rei."

"But, father, I must object..."

"Oh, get off your high horse, Gerald! You're not in court. Now I know why I never named you after me.

"Furthermore, I have set up an iron-clad trust to protect Junior should anything unexpected happen to me. His mother, Rei, has been named as the trust executor. I have transferred a 'sizeable' portion of my assets into this trust, and if you persist in objecting and trying to make my life and those of Junior and Rei miserable, I will take steps to transfer 'all' of worldly resources into the Junior and Rei as his executor, and take all legal steps to cut you out of my generous will."

Needless to say, my pronouncement immediately resulted in a clamor of raw emotions, questions, and threats. It was at this time that Clarice, Gerald's eldest daughter and the oldest and snottiest of my grandchildren, jumped to her feet.

"Grandfather! This is absurd! How can this woman just waltz into your life and make you turn your back on your loving family? What do we know of this woman? What is her background, family, or education? We know that other women have tried to seduce you to get your money. What makes this slant-eyed Jap spreads her legs for you and tricks you into impregnating her, any different? And to leaving everything to her bastard son..."

It was then that Rei stood and after scanning my family, focused on my ass of a granddaughter. "Clarice? Is that your name? Listen," Rei said in her calm-assertive manner, "I want to set you straight on several things. First, your father has asked me on numerous occasions to marry him, but I have declined to keep the peace between him you're his family.

"You don't know me, and I don't know you, Clarice, other than you're much older than me and therefore should know better than to say things you might later regret. To you, I may have come from the wrong side of the tracks, struggled through college, and worked for a living...unlike you who was pampered and spoiled. Unlike you, I love and appreciate Phil for who he is, and not for his money. What he wants to do with 'his' money - that's 'his' money, Clarice - is up to him.

"However, Clarice, understand that you don't have to like me, Junior, or my relationship with your grandfather - just accept it! Because if you don't shut up and stop talking trash about Phil, our son, and me, I'm going to take you behind the proverbial woodshed and 'kick your fucking ass!' And then after that, I will accept Phil's proposal of marriage. Do I make myself clear, Clarice?"

Let's say that while we would never be one happy family. As I smugly watched my unhappy family slowly disperse, I realized how lucky I was to have Rei in my life. While she was not one of those stunning magazine Japanese beauties, her appeal is her wholesome appearance with that certain smile when she caught me looking and that twinkle in her almond eyes that said, "any time, any place, anyway" that make Rei's incredibly sexy. Three instances are indelibly burnt into my memory of how she got my undivided attention, my heart pumping, and my penis standing at rigid attention.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The first took place after Rei accepted my proposal to move in with me, and we had our first date to celebrate. I had made reservations at this swanky fine dining restaurant at the top of the city's tallest building and picked Rei up in a cab. When she got into the taxi, I felt a gratifying stir in the crotch of my pants.

"Rei, I love what you're wearing. Your tight black mini-dress looks like it's painted on you the way it clings to your firm perky tits...girl, your big nipples are jutting noticeably. Umm hmm, and the way it hugs your flat stomach and ends a handspan below your crotch you're making me fricking horny," I whispered, letting my hand glide between her thighs as we sat in the back seat."

Rei looked at me, at the taxi driver, and then smiled as she leaned back, spreading her legs enough to give me free access to her nether region. But, as my fingertips slipped under the tiny silk triangle of her thong, I found no hair!

"Hope you like me being as smooth as a baby's behind. I had it waxed today just for you. It hurt like hell but it was worth the pain just so I could see that look on your face. You should see how sopping wet I am, Phil?"

Before I could say or do anything, the taxi pulled over at our destination, and I regretfully had to quickly remove my hand from her. Rei rearranged her dress and smugly walked ahead of me, slowly strutting in her high heels that seem to say, "Fuck me!" I tried desperately to hide massive boner that protruded from my pants, as I hurried after her.

However, as we approached the glass elevator that would give us a panoramic view of the city as it took us slowly up the side of the building to the restaurant, a kinky inspiration popped in my other head. Making sure we were the only ones in the elevator, I took Rei into my arms, kissing her passionately until she melted in my embrace. However, as soon as the door closed, I spun her around and pressing her against the glass window, pulled her hips back as I unzipped my trousers.

Pressing her hands against the glass and spreading her feet, Rei looked at me over her shoulder and simply groaned, as she shuddered in excitement, "Ooh, yeah, Phil. Do me! Do me right here!"

I pulled aside Rei's flimsy thong and shoved my erection between her legs and into the wet folds of her pussy lips. She gasped loudly when I easily entered her hot snatch that although wet with her liquid excitement, was unbelievably snug. As the elevator cab rose slowly up the side of the building, it took me three more thrusts to become fully embedded in her hairless cunt lips.

The floors passed us by and Rei kept chanting, "Hurry, Phil, hurry - hurry!" I was fucking Rei like there was no tomorrow. Before I knew it, I rammed hard into her, exploding in her molten depths. I collapsed against Rei, pressing her against the glass of the cab, as she ground her buns repeatedly against my groin, fogging the glass of the cab with her hot breath.

The elevator bell then chimed twice softly indicating our impending arrival at the restaurant. Rei quickly straightened, causing my softening dick to slip from her slippery love hole with a lewd slurping sound. Stepping in front of me, she pulled down her dress and fixed her hair just the cab shuddered to a slow stop. As a single chime was heard, I just managed to zip up my pants and straighten my suit before the doors completely slid open.

Rei turned to me and grinned, her hand lightly brushing my semi-hard dick before taking me the hand. "Phil - please give me your handkerchief. This skimpy thong was designed to hold a pussy-full of your jism. I need something to sop up you cum or else I'll make a big spot in the back of my dress or the chair."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The second memorable event was when Rei planned a picnic for my birthday. The only thing was that the picnic involved us sneaking on to the secluded third hole of my club's golf course in the middle of the night. There under the light of the full moon, Rei spread out a blanket and soon had me buck naked in the warm evening air. As I watched, Rei she slowly but sensuously peeled off her clothes before telling me to lay back.

"Lying down, honey," Rei whispered urgently to me. Then straddling my face while looking at my feet, she knelt and lowered herself on my face, with her knees on either side of my head. Leaning forward to give me one hell of a blow job. "Ooh, Phil, eat my juicy twat! Eat me good!"

To Rei's squeals and squirming, my tongue plowed her swollen pussy slit. Slurping her gushing juices, my tongue tip flicked on and swirled around her stubby clit and probing her oozing vagina. My nose, however, was seated firmly between her butt cheeks, smelling the musky odor of her puckered, tight asshole.

I had been the first to fuck Rei's asshole, and at the time I thought she loved it. However, since that night in the clinic, she had been extremely reluctant to my backdoor overtures, gently but firmly declined. Yet, with her bunghole under my nose, I had to try again. Grabbing her butt cheeks, I spread them and with a shift of my head, shoved my stiff wet tongue into Rei's butt.

"Oh, my fucking god!" exclaimed Rei as she immediately stopped sucking on my rock-hard cock. "Ooh, that feels so fucking good. oh, you're making me hot and horny!" With that Rei sat up, allowing me maximum penetration of my probing tongue and then my fingers.

"I want you, Rei," I murmured as I swirled a finger deeper into her rectum, "I need to fuck your ass bad."

Rei had lifted herself off my face and spun around to passionately kiss me. "Oh, Phil," she whispered into my ear, "Why do you think I brought you out here? See what I brought with me?" With that, she whipped out a tube of lubricant and began coating my rock-hard member with a generous layer of KY jelly.

With her face pressed against the blanket and her ass stuck up in the air and pointing at me, she turned her head to look at me. "Happy Birthday, honey. I've been saving my ass just for you. I thought you'd like to make 'a hole-in-one in my third hole on the third hole.'"

Chuckling, I positioned myself behind Rei, savoring every moment of my young lover's submissive posture. With her face pressed against the blanket, her back arched sharply to thrust her butt towards me, Rei was already stroking her clit and fingering her pussy. Her finger disappeared between her swollen cunt lips and then reappeared, only to sink into her winking asshole.

"Oh, Phil, I want you right here," Rei groaned as she reamed herself. "I've waited so long." I removed her finger and pressed my lubed rigid erection into her tight orifice. "Jesus, Phil, you're so fucking big. You're stretching me out...oh, yeah...oh, yeah...fuck me, baby..." I slowly fucked her asshole, and felt like King Kong as she moaned and groaned for more.

Rei's fingers flew repeatedly over her stiff hard clit, touching my tightening nuts. Her body shook uncontrollably as she pressed her buns against my buried dick. "You're so...ohhhhh...I'm gonna..." Rei uttered before yowling in the uninhibited bliss as she came, triggering my explosion as I buried my swollen cock fully into her butt.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The third memorable event occurred after Junior was born. Rei's pregnancy with Junior didn't hamper our love life at all. In fact, she was hornier than ever, and I thought she'd kill me with her seemingly incessant sexual demands. Maybe her constant state of orgasmic bliss was a good reason why Junior is such a happy baby.

Having Junior Had a plus-effect on Rei's breasts which swelled with milk. Her nipples grew in length and thickness until they stuck out like enticing little thumbs. "What a lucky little bastard," I wistfully commented as I watched Junior as he contently nursed, sucking avidly on one of Rei's large mouth-watering nipple nipples. "I bet he doesn't know just how good he's got it."

Rei looked up at me, smiled, and unhooking the other cup of her nightgown, bared her other a swollen breast. "Well, what are you waiting for," Rei said with this inscrutable smile on her face, "don't tell me you're gonna leave me with one drained tit and one painfully swollen boob. Surely you don't think Junior can milk both of my tits."

In a flash, I latched on Rei's offered teat, sucking and tugging. I couldn't believe the incredible texture of her meaty teat as it hardened between the tugging lips. Then before I knew it a stream of sweet mother's milk spurted down my throat. Rei just groaned, pressed my head to her tit, and lay back as we began the first of many sessions of father-and-son bonding.

The more Rei was drained dry, the more milk she produced. I couldn't get enough of this elixir of youth, suckling Rei almost as much as our son. When Junior was finally weaned, I continue to suckle on her heavy breasts day and night, and when I couldn't, Rei conveniently expressed her breasts to keep up her milk supply flowing.

All this nipple stimulation kept my Japanese lover in heat, and more often than not, she would coax me into fucking her slowly while I suckled at her tit. Given how often we made love, I should have been surprised when Rei casually mentioned, "Phil-honey, I'm late for my monthly period. The way my body is reacting, I might be in the "family way" again. I hope you don't mind.

"Nope, honey, I have you and Junior, and soon another baby boy or girl. To me, this just meant continued breastfeeding and drinking your delicious mother's milk. What more could an old fart like me ask for?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When Rei gave birth to our second child, Sara, I had to insist that we get married. It's not that Rei didn't love me or that I had not proposed numerous times before. This time, however, I felt the urgent need to ensure Rei's and our kids' well-being if something happened to me. You see that I had heard of some disturbing news.

"Phil, as I've told you on numerous occasions, marry me isn't necessary. It's not that I don't love you or think that you would take care of me and our kids. you've made your trust and will are iron-clad to ensure that we'd be for the rest of our lives provided for. I don't want to further upset your family from a previous marriage."

"You know, Rei, that I could care less about the contentious and hurt feelings of my grown-up children and grandchildren. They act more like spoiled brats and need to stand on their own two feet and earn a living instead of counting on inheriting my wealth. Ha! They would have a fit if they knew that I've left a vast majority of it to you and our kids."

"Come on, Phil, let's not talk about this for tonight," Rei cooed, trying to dampen my ire. "I'm horny...and it's because no sooner than I put Sara to sleep, you and that little monkey of our son...decided to have a contest...to see who could drain Mommy's boobies the fastest. It didn't matter that I had just nursed Sara...or that you cheated by suckling my tit that mostly drained it. But I've got to tell Junior that if he bites Mommy's nipple again, it is a definite 'time out.' Ouch! Those baby teeth hurt!

"But the kids are sleeping...Mommy's nipples are sore and swollen because of her three babies. That's right - I spend about as much time nursing you as I do Sara. For an almost seventy-year-old stud...you're mighty thirsty...and can sure make Mommy horny. It's time for Daddy to make Mommy happy by shoving his big hard cock into some orifice of her body, hosing his delicious spunk into her to put out the flames that burning between her widespread legs.

"Now does Daddy want Mommy to do some 'suck-suck' so that she can swallow all of his yummy virile sperm? Or does he want to tit-fuck her now that her boobs are so swollen? Maybe Daddy wants to do some serious pussy-banging...or does Daddy want to slip his fat cock into Mommy's asshole...and ream the hole that he was the first and only one to visit...God, Phil, you've made me such a wanton cum-dump. What does Daddy want to do to his willing fuck-slut?"

"Hmmm," I mused as I considered such the erotic delights that were being offered to me by my younger Japanese love. I let my hands drift lightly but sensuously over her nude body, especially her swollen breasts that had just been drained. I knew that my feathery, teasing touch drove Rei crazy, and soon she was panting hotly as her nipples once again became incredibly long, hard, and thick, jutting tantalizingly from her swollen breasts.

I remembered when we first made love, I was stunned just how fucking big and meaty...and so sensitive... her nipples were then. Now after two kids and me for over two years, they were huge and fat...sticking out almost an inch and about three-quarters of an inch thick...with sweet mother's milk spurting from them. God, they just drive me crazy...meaty fountains of youth."

Rei squirmed under my touch and cupped and fondled my tightening nuts before stroking my hardening penis. "God, for an old guy...you still have it, Phil...you sure know how to turn me on...like you did at the clinic. Oh, yes, you did! Charmed me into stripping for you...seducing me...and the showing me one of the nicest cocks I ever had the pleasure of being shoved into my body. Shit, I suck you off when I first saw it. And then a few nights later, let you sodomize me virgin butt...you fucking well-seasoned stud-muffin. Then using the promise of your dick to lure me into living with you... knocking me up twice...what lively sperm you're shooting from this cock of yours, Mr. Phil."

I could have just laid back and let Rei give me one of her fantastic, patent-pending blowjobs and enjoyed the unbelievable ecstasy of blasting my load down her gulping throat. I knew, however, that I had to get my point across. So, with a great deal of reluctance and self-control, I had to pull back and unexpectedly out of her sucking mouth.

"Rei, stop! We've got to talk," I stammered as she sought to recapture my throbbing cock with her lips. "Stop...and listen to me." Finally, Rei stopped, albeit unwillingly, trying to shift to some light stroking of my pulsating penis. "Girl," I said as I pushed away from her sliding hand,

12