Getting What You Need Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop that! Listen to me. When I first made love to you, I ended up screwing your virgin ass instead of your delicious pussy because you didn't want to chance it getting knocked up since you weren't on the pill. I remember doubting you at the time, but Junior proved me wrong.

"However, Sara proved that Junior wasn't a fluke. People, especially my other family now realize that I'm virile and horny...and sexually active because you are. It has finally dawned on them that you're only thirty, not on the pill, fertile as hell and that there's a good chance of us having a third kid are pretty good...

"Rei, I've gotten word that my earlier family are planning some legal maneuvers once I am gone. One of my old-time buddies overheard Clarice ...yeah, the one you threatened to punch out...telling her girlfriends that my family planning to come on strong once I die. Even If they can't win in court, they'll tie up you and your access to my money in the courts, preventing you from using what I set aside for your and our kids. You'll be broke with nothing to your name, and they will just laugh.

"How can they do it? Well, Rei, we not married and as such, you have no legal status other than being the mother of my younger kids. Yes, you're my executor...but...they'll claim that I wasn't in my right mind when I named you. They will say that you took 'advantage' of a senile lonely man...seduced me with your Asian sexual wiles...tricked me into impregnating you to be obligated to support you.

"Believe me Rei, those bastard brats of mine would even go so far as to find some of your ex-boyfriends to testify how 'experienced' you are. They'll embellish and testify... how many guys you've slept with...and how you love sucking cock, and how you have no qualms about swallowing cum...and didn't mind 'putting out' for a guy who catches your fancy. My family will probably show that when we met...you were living paycheck to paycheck...paying off student loans...and always in debt.

"They will allude that as a nurse...you seduced their father who was being treated for depression...and a flagging libido. My brats would blatantly suggest that you must have done something 'unprofessional' at the clinic...something slutty...to capture me. They would question how you got pregnant within a month of working for me...and question why you weren't on the pill...given that you had two previous abortions...and you knew what you were doing to trap me."

I knew my words had struck home as Rei completely stop fooling around with my genitals. "Hmmm, Phil, I've never thought of it that way. I've been so in love with you and having wonderful sex day and night. Giving birth to your children and pleasing you were all that mattered to me.

"I know that I'm not well-liked by your earlier family. Shit, I'm younger than many of your grandchildren. And with Sara's birth, I must seem like some Japanese baby-making machine to them. Yeah, I too overheard that snooty granddaughter echo that comment. Clarice snidely remarked behind my back, 'Well what would you expect from yellow-trash who just doesn't know how to close her legs. That's what happens among those people from the wrong side of the tracks.' I just thought that if I ignored their barbs and left them alone that they'd leave us alone. I guess that I was wrong."

Rei sobbed softly on my chest as I held her nude body to mine. Finally, she said looking into my eyes, "Phi, I'll be honest with you, I didn't think we needed a legal document to make our love right. I kind of like living in sin with you, you dirty old man. But - you're right that should something happen to you, we had better take care of our kids since you're right that I would not stand a chance against your shark-offspring.

"Okay, Phil, I'll marry you, but not because of your money. It's because of our family and because I love you so much even though you can be a royal pain in the ass. God, I remember that first time you bugger me and ruined me for life. Phil, if you have to go and kick the bucket, do it while you're shooting your cum up my fertile cunt. That's not a bad way to go, is it?

"Now, since I've consented to marry you after all your pestering," Rei said in a sultry bedroom voice as she slithered on top of me. "I want one thing for a wedding present...Phil...I want to have another baby...your baby."

Then grabbing my rejuvenated manhood, Rei began plowing her fleshy love crack with my flanged head and then inserted it into her sopping wet pussy and began fucking herself on my cock. "I want," she groaned with each stroke, "to show that shit-ass granddaughter of yours that I willingly spread my legs for you, and beg you to fill me up, and make me pregnant again. God, won't us having another kid just blow Clarice's shitty-little mind?

"Now...enough talk, Phil. I super-horny, and I think it's because I'm ovulating and fertile. So, fuck me, Phi, fuck my cunt and make me pregnant again. Oooh, yeah, Phil, that's the way! I want to be pregnant when I walk down the aisle...yeah...oh, yeah, Phil...that will blow your earlier family's minds and hopes. Yeah, Phil, just like that!"

And did we.

12