All Comments on 'Getting Wood'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifeabout 17 years ago
Hot!

I really think he should be punished. He's taken his "fake" father's cock, I believe his real father should have a shot as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brings back good memories!

Great Story!

I was my future dad-in-laws slave for six months. He caught me butt-fucking his daughter before we got engaged, and listened to me call her all sorts of disgusting names.

He was about 25 years older then me, but I couldn't take him. He slapped the shit out of me before taking me.

When he was done he dragged me into the shower to clean me off. He pissed on me, and told me if I ever treated his daughter like that again, this first time would seem like a walk in the park.

After that I was his whenever he wanted me. I never had to be forced. He cut me off after his daughter and I got married.

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
A Hot Story!

Man, this is some hot writing! I love the way the twisted family enemy manipulates the father and especially the son! A sequel could be written about either the father's or the son's revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I can understand!

It would be hot to be like that...after sucking Barry and being jerked off by him then hearing im say, "Be here next Friday..." knowing that I would return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great tale!

1 of my favorite stories on the site. love the older on younger dom theme and the secret shame factor. +1

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
best story on this site

This is my favourite story! I'm cummuing in no time whenever u read this one. So hot. Sequal please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

When are you gona write part two of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Giving up control to another

My wife likes to think of herself as my submissive because it makes it easier to allow her rampant inner slut the freedom to give and take all the sex that comes her way. She had been fully had by about twenty men by the time I met her (she had also sucked and gave handjobs to about 100 other men in her six weeks in a job as a masseuse).

The day I met her I instantly recognized she was the slut of my dreams and as I was fucking her, an hour after meeting her for breakfast, I told her I would be sharing her pussy with others.

Within a month I had a friend come over and bareback her and during the next three weeks I watched as another nine men were welcomed between her upraised widespread legs - it is always hot for me to watch as my woman reaches down to apply some spittle to her snatch and then reach down to grasp another man's cock to guide him home.

During the last ten years as she has guided many dozens of strangers (and a few friends) into her pussy she has become more and more comfortable with her lust for strange cock. And I'm happy to say her lust for cock has worn off on me as well - during the last three years many fellows have had us both.

It's a wonderful life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I can't believe how real this story was to me. It was so much like my story except for the revenge part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous