GF Teases Me Through Diet Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just be a good girl and I'll try and control myself, but I'm thinking we may use this toy next week when I'm fucking that virgin ass of yours." I winked as Amber closed her eyes in frustration.

Dinner was semi eventful, at one point I asked her to dirty talk about our impending anal sex and she waved me off between bites of her dinner. I set the vibe to give off a pulse every two seconds and she nearly choked. "Fine, fine... I'll probably wear those slutty heels you like, maybe bend over the kitchen island, we've fucked on that before and I know it puts my ass right where you need it. I'll reach behind and rub lube into your cock as I guide it into my little asshole, maybe begging you to be gentle and not hurt me with your big cock..." whispered Amber fighting off the effects of the vibe.

"That's pretty hot." I shared as I turned off the toy. "You fucking cock, what are you going to do if I start cumming in the middle of this restaurant?" demanded Amber.

"I'd imagine I would no longer have to leave a tip my dear." I winked as Amber's brow wrinkled in frustration.

We skipped dessert and walked to a favorite bar where I continued making her describe how slutty she would be tonight and next week, even promising to wear a buttplug. This is exactly what I was hoping for as I had stashed the jeweled lug and a small bottle of lube in her purse.

"Go into the bathroom, and look in your purse, you'll find lube and a plug, put them in and come back, I'll pay the check and we can go." Amber stared at me as if I had two heads.

"You had better hope you keep the weight off, I'm going to remember this and it will be your ass that gets violated in public." moaned Amber as she got up.

I knew she was serious and intended to watch myself, but I could not help but fuck with her. Amber returned a few minutes later and we walked out of the bar to wait for our Uber. Holding hands, she put her head into my shoulder and in the smokiest voice possible shared "I'm so fucking wet, I can't believe how close to cumming I am and now the pressure in my ass is making it even worse." That's exactly what I was hoping for and we played with the vibe the whole ride home, not quite pushing amber over the edge, but making sure she could think of nothing else but her pussy and ass.

Barely through the door, Amber had her dress and bra off and was kissing me like a mad woman. "Fuck me, fuck me any way you want, but just fuck me hard." This was a new twist for her and I couldn't help but play on her separation.

"Get on your knees and show me how much you want it baby." I commanded and Amber did exactly that, in some sort of sexual trance, she had my cock out and was moaning hard as I turned the vibe up to high. "Fuuuuuuuuck." groaned Amber, pulling her mouth off me, throwing her head back and clearly cumming hard. Looking down I noticed she was also tweaking one of her very hard nipples.

I lifted her up and dragged her the rest of the way to the bedroom, tossing her on the bed with a slight bounce and pulling off her soaked underwear. I slid the vibe out as Amber moaned and flicked my tongue across her clit. Once Amber has cum the first time, she can cum again almost instantly and she was immediately close. "Beg me to fuck you."

She did exactly that as I danced around her clit and made sure to put a little pressure on the lug in her ass. "Fuck, just fuck me baby, put your cock in me and pound me into the bed, dump your cum in me like I'm your personal slut, please baby fuck me." begged Amber.

I stripped and crawled up her body, she immediately wrapped her legs around me and I sunk my cock into her body. We both moaned and within a few strokes she was digging her nails into my back and shrieking through the most intense orgasm I had ever seen her have. In fact it was two orgasms, each seemed to consume her entire body as she slammed her hips into me from below before finally disengaging and lying limp in the bed. "That was incredible and just a little fucked up." Croaked Amber.

"For the record, you just came multiple times with your ass plugged, I think you're going to really enjoy getting fucked there." I gloated as I pulled my soaked and still very hard cock out of her body. Amber barely moved and her breathing was still frantic. I grabbed the lube, crawled up on her body and placed my cock between her massive tits. Pouring a generous amount of lube into her luscious cleavage I began a slow thrusting motion. Amber understood and pushed her tits together until I could only see the tip of my cock as it poked out of her tits at the end of each stroke. She bent her head down and swiped the end of my cock with her tongue and my eyes rolled back in my head.

"You like fucking my boobs? Are you going to cum all over my face, make he take your load like a slut, come on baby, I know you're close cum in my mouth." And with that she made a wide O with her lips, pushed her tits together tighter and I came hard, shooting jets of cum directly into her mouth and then all over her chin and chest before the spurts eased up.

After cleaning up and finally pulling the plug out Amber snuggled up against me, kissed my ear and passed out.

The next week went by fast. I was diligent on my diet and exercise routine and confident by Saturday I would be buried in Amber's ass. For her part, Amber spent the week leaving donuts, beer and candy around and texting me pics and video of men eating out a woman while another man fucked him in the ass. "Don't worry baby, we'll use lots of lube and I'll make sure you cum too as Bob uses your little ass to make his dick feel good."

She wasn't giving up and it made me work harder. Friday morning came around as I stepped out of the shower, sure enough the metal cage, a new butt plug and now a set of handcuffs were staged on the bathroom counter. "I ordered this plug special for you, it has an app and I can't wait to use it during our next date night." Shared an overly confident Amber.

I stepped on the scale and the numbers flickered until finally steadying at 199. We locked eyes and Amber dropped to her knees. "I guess I'm your slut for the weekend." She doused my cock and balls in baby oil and proceeded to grind through a porn quality blow job before I started cumming in her mouth and then all over her face and chest.

"This is going to be so hot, just tell me what to do and I'll do it, you hit your goal, so I'm your fuck puppet for the next three days, whatever you want, cum in my mouth, my ass, whatever, I'll do it." moaned Amber and she towed with the lines of cum on her tits.

This woman is definitely not a sore loser was absolutely throwing herself into the role. I was worthless at work that day and came home to find Amber had canceled our normal dinner plans in lieu of staying in. She greeted me wearing a lacy bra that was more of a boob shelf, matched panties, thigh high stockings and very tall heels, all in shades of black contrasting her pale skin.

"I figured if I was going to be your cum slut, I should dress the part, would you like to fuck my face or havedinner first." dead panned Amber.

Damn, I loved this girl. We sat down to a lovely dinner that concluded with Amber sliding under the table and pulling out my cock while I enjoyed my coffee. "Is this what you want baby? A submissive slut that sucks your cock at the drop of a hat?" asked Amber as her mouth engulfed my hard dick.

I did want that, but I wanted her ass even more and told her to come out and go get the lube. She crawled out from under the table, licked her lips and strutted out of the dining room. Her ass rocked with each step and I could not help but groan my admiration.

She returned with a bottle in hand and sans underwear and bra, walked past me and bent over the kitchen island. I didn't have to be told twice and eased out of my chair, ditching the rest of my clothes before bending over her body and kissing the back of her neck. My dick hit a hard object and I looked down to see she was again wearing the jeweled plug. I eased it out and Amber let out a guttural moan.

"I put it in to practice taking your cock there, I want to be a good girl and make sure you can get your dick all the way in my little ass." whispered Amber as I rubbed her clit. She was soaking wet and clearly not as against ass fucking as she had been in the past.

"Reach your hand through your legs, I want you to feel how big I am before I push it into your ass." I commanded and Amber's small hand appeared. I filled it with lube and she stroked my cock as I used my hands to push more lube into her tiny asshole.

"Please go slow, you're dick feels so huge and my ass is so tiny." teased Amber. I would need to thank her later for the porn quality hype job.

I eased up and put the head of my cock against her pucker. Amber continued to rub her lubed hand on my balls as I put pressure on her ass. Using my hands I pried her firm cheeks apart, relieving pressure on her hole and pushed my lubed head in slow and steady. Amber moaned and was now panting. I noticed her hand was now on her pussy and frantically rubbing her clit.

"That's it baby, take my cock up your ass like a good little slut, I want to hear you asking for it."

Amber moaned and begged "Fuck me in the ass, I'm your little slut, cum in my ass, oh god, that feels huge, fuck, ummmm, uhhh Jesus, fuck..." Amber muttered as I pushed in further. By the time my hips connected with her ass Amber was cumming and I was not far behind. I held her hips and pumped into her butt in a steady rhythm. Amber yelping each time I bottomed out.

I doubt it was five minutes of thrusting into her tight ass before I let loose and slammed myself into her body. Amber was now making unrecognizable sounds and screaming through a third orgasm. "I'm going to cum in your ass babe, you're my ass fuck slut now." I shouted as my body twitched and slammed through a mind numbing orgasm that picked her feet up off the floor and was very likely to leave bruises on both our bodies. I flopped over her, again kissing her neck as we both twitched through post orgasmic sensations.

"Fuck, you're a sexy woman, I love you." I whispered in her ear and Amber responded with an I love you and a push back with her ass.

We cleaned up ourselves and dinner and ended up exhausted in bed. I woke the next morning to Amber nuzzling my neck and telling me her ass felt tingly as she rubbed oil into my cock and balls.

"You know, I bet you'd look great at 190, you up for the challenge hon?" Asked Amber as she swirled an oily finger around my clenching asshole.

12