GG, Down from Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus! Z, you're early!"

I just grin, clearly too excited to care what he thinks. He grins back, easygoing, never seen him really mad.

"Get in. We wait for GG."

So I get in, sweep fast-food wrappers and parking tickets off the seat, onto the floorboards.

"Not dark until 9?" I wonder how this works, daylight climbing.

"Takes a while to get set. She gets here, we plan. I'll probably park up on the overpass, look and listen."

He has some cheap binoculars, we sell them at the lumberyard, meant for spotting survey markers but good for anything.

And a police scanner! Smart! He knows if a car gets dispatched our way.

He sips his red bull, I scope out the radio station across the highway.

That has to be our goal, only radio tower for miles. Heaven is a billboard they have halfway up, call letters and some dumb slogan, looks like fiberglass and acrylic.

Halfway up is plenty far, those things are 150, maybe 200 feet to the top. Fall a hundred feet onto an asphalt roof, splat! May as well fall out of a plane.

Getting antsy, wish I'd peed before I left the coffee shop and right on the money GG pulls up on a Honda bike. Helmet and goggles, I know it's her because of her jacket.

Hell, who am I kidding, I know it's her because I know her body, intimately, staring at her for months now. Her slim waist, her thighs. That dancer's butt! Moves in those tight pants like a clenching fist. Her shoulders that swell every time she turns or raises an arm, makes my panties damp. When I wear any. Not tonight; not in these leathers.

My Queen! Tonight she's all ninja. Takes off the helmet but not the goggles, they have some feature, thick and buttons on the side. Night vision?!

Greg said she comes from money.

And a radio, an earpiece and a box clipped to her belt, Greg and GG test, make sure it's working.

Gives Greg a kiss thru the window, I don't mind, she can fuck all the guys she wants, as long as I have a shot too. And I think I do, she's never shut me down. So I entertain fantasies.

I get out, in my black cap, blackface, black top, leather pants, carrying my gear in a backpack, a hank of rope hanging on one side.

GG stows her bike in the van; gonna leave together I guess.

We look both ways, cross the highway, the radio station parking lot empty, on a recording loop some weeknights, tonight. Even when they have a DJ or announcer, done remote nowadays, only the Engineer ever comes out here. Not here now.

We get to the back of the building, two stories, the tower is built into it, on top of it.

I'm on my game, give GG a leg up, she snags a fire escape ladder. Pulls down with a screech! Shrieks like they never oil it, nobody does. Sometimes I carry oil, not tonight, nobody around for miles to hear.

GG heads up, like a bad-ass, spiderlike, skin-tight black pants outlining her calves, thighs, her bulging camel-toe.

I'm drooling; I hoch and spit, follow her, slower, carrying her gear and mine, watching her butt, still salivating.

We poke our heads up over the parapet, GG says something into her mike, Greg gives the all-clear!

We go over the top, onto the roof.

I have a red headlamp, turn it on. Shielded, just a cone of light, don't want to broadcast.

GG unpacks, doesn't need a light, has her goggles! Snaps a leader rope onto her harness, double strand, shinnies up a guywire to the structure, transfers to the tower proper. I pay out rope, careful not to let the strands get twisted.

Like a ninja! Like a dancer! All strength and limber grace, my heart beating like a drum.

She's there, free-climbing over the billboard backside, above it. Moves the leader ropes to the front side, snaps a carabinier to a tower cross brace, clips the rope in, the loop end she's got.

Now I have a pulley, for raising gear as she needs it.

Clips her harness to a short rope, clips a carabinier to the tower frame. Lowers herself in stages down the front, centered.

Time for my bit. I pull a pail out of her pack, struggle to get it out, swear, its tangled, get it free.

Tie a butterfly in the rope, clip the bucket on with one of my carabiniers.

I don't want to yell, seems like we should not make noise. What will she need first? Rummaging in her pack, there! A paint schedule, written down all neat.

She even has cool handwriting.

I load the bucket with the first three cans, grey primer, some wipes. Haul on the other side of the rope, raise the bucket up, up, and she signals Ho!

She starts in buffing the dumb radio station ad, making a blank canvas for her work. We're gonna do this right!

First can is empty, she calls out Below! and I step back, watch the can fall. Hits the roof with a thud! Sounds loud in the still summer night, but no way anybody hears that.

Empties the second can, half the third. She signals, I pull on the bucket-rope, lower it.

The half-can is in there, I cap it, put it back. Next: forest green. Three cans of that.

Repeat the trick, she's back to covering. A little breeze, helps with fast-drying paint, the second coat goes on clean, all three cans this time.

I haul down the bucket before she's done, not gonna send anything down this time, cans coming down the fast way.

Load it with the first colors.

Aqua, blue. Some glitter for highlights. Some white, just a stroke here and there, details matter.

I watch her work, her butt and legs anyway, her arms sticking out, spraying precise, just so, moving like a machine.

With the flashing light at the top of the tower she's back-lit like some legendary figure of the night. A Valkyrie! Part menace and part hot strong woman.

Now one whole thigh is wet, I'm leaking so much, commando.

Last color - blood red! I send it up.

She finishes with the acrylic clear to defeat casual attempts at paint-over, make it weather better. Three more cans loaded and ready.

I hear her talking to Greg, he's giving compliments, can see it from the overpass, the suck-up. GG likes it, laughing easy, pleased.

She even does that sexy.

"Coming down!" Said loud, confident. I have the bucket down, off. Most of the rope with me, she's got the bucket-end now.

The free end double-wrapped around a carabiner on my harness, ready to take up her weight.

"On belay!"

And she's clipped in, leans into it, tests that I've got her. Satisfied, calls "Climbing!", unclips from her short rope and huh! I feel her full weight on my harness.

I let out rope slowly, friction from my double-wrap keeping it from flying away from me, one hand behind me, braking, keeping everything taut, nice and slow.

She bounds away from the tower, bouncing down, easy does it, little hops as I play out rope.

She's graceful, cool, sure-footed. Down past the billboard, on the tower now. Tricky, it's made of a zig-zag of steel, plenty of ways she might slip or hang up if she's not careful.

And now we hear that sound you never want to hear, tortured metal parting, screeching and bang!

GG falls five feet, dragging the rope, scrabbling on the tower. Gets a leg through the frame, comes to a horrifying jerking halt, like a puppet caught by one limb, her fall arrested by her leg jammed up to the thigh in rusty metal. Bent over backward, hanging by one leg, maybe broken.

I don't scream, though it's a near thing. I step under her, don't know what I think I'm gonna do, can't catch somebody falling that far but I know I'm never gonna let her hit that roof.

She's making hurt noises, God I can't imagine how that must feel.

What to do! Climb up there!

Jesus, I don't think I can climb up there.

"Can you get out? Climb down?"

She's hurting, her voice is tight and she's breathing like a fire engine.

"No. Can't go up or down! You gotta bring a second leader, tied off. We'll both come down on the same rope."

"I... I don't think..."

"Yes! Yes you can! Or we're all gonna be on the news, the fire department gets called, we look like dumb kids! You want that? The radio station won't ever let us forget it!"

I don't give a flying fuck what people think of me, or who gets called. I just wanted GG down fast, safe, not killed.

"I'm coming up!" I say it, now I had to do it.

I get my rope off of my bag, shake it out. Threaded through my harness, tie it off to a guywire stay.

Chalk my hands, rip open a gel, suck it down. Not gonna bonk.

Start at the bottom. Not gonna do it GG's way, start by shimmying up a guywire, I'm gonna do the tower all the way.

It's like a ladder, really, if a ladder had all slanting rusty steps that pinched your hands and feet, bloodied them.

Don't look down! I don't need more adrenaline, not now, not when I will actually die if I make one false move.

I get up to where she's at, fifty feet in the air, wind hitting us, climb past, I see she's pretty fucked up.

The rope is still there, carabinier hung up on the billboard, barely holding some of her weight.

Twisted around her thigh, torn thru her pants, buried in her flesh like two inches, across her cunt, cutting off her circulation. She's turning pale, sweating.

I go up around her body, carefully pull a carabinier out of a pouch, clip it to the frame above both of us. Pull some of my new rope up, heavy! Clip in, then again, a right twist.

The rope is set.

"Can you climb?"

"No! My leg is numb! I can't feel anything." She looks pretty panicked, that scares me more than any of the rest of this.

Only one way to do this. I clip GG's harness to my rope.

Clipped my harness to the tower, I'm not going anywhere now.

"This is gonna hurt." She nods.

I get out my knife, cut the rope that was strangling her leg. It pops, flies off her leg, lets the blood flow return. The cut rope zizzes through the belay far above, whips free, snakes down past us, gone. The carabinier falls after it, like a leaf in the wind.

She shrieks, then "Shiiiiitit", crying some now, eyes tight shut, squeezes out tears.

Now to get her leg out. I pull on the standing end of my rope, looped around my belay above, lifting GG. Haul with everything I have.

Not enough, her leg still wedged tight.

She's heavier than me, but what the fuck, I got to do this. I jackknife, bring one leg up, jam a foot into the tower nearly at head height, and haul!

She starts to lift, the rope is rated at ten times our weight, she's helping now, her good leg has some purchase, she tries to extract, whimpering, wedged tight.

I'm nearly upside-down now, use my back, my thighs, my arms and shoulders, strain with all I have, she rises, rises, gets her leg un-jammed, grunting, hurting.

She's out!

Swings there, free, I ease off, let her down until the rope has her weight.

"I, huh, can, huh, let you down, huh, first."

She's all Nope. "We go down together." Got some of her legendary calm back.

Ok. I unclip from the tower, free climbing now. Clip her into it. Free the rope from her harness, she's holding herself by one leg, both arms, hurt leg dangling like it's a dead thing.

Do a double-wrap on my own harness. Unclip from the tower, hold my tension. Pull myself over to her, clip our harnesses together.

Buddy-belay, face to face, boob to boob, I feel her breath on my forehead, harsh, staccato. Gotta get her down soon, get some painkillers in her.

I start to rappel down, first with short releases but each arrest makes her clench her whole body, I feel it on mine, her brutalized leg sends agony through her.

So I do one continuous release, let the line feed out smooth and steady, both my legs around her hips, her body warm on my crotch, fending us off the tower with my feet, smooth, smooth, until I feel the roof under my butt.

"Ooof!"

GG collapses on me, shaking, exhausted. I unclip everything, leave the gear, get her on her feet, up on one leg, arms around each other's shoulders.

We gimp to the stair elevator door, bust through, the alarm goes off. Fuck that.

Down the elevator, no way is she gonna do stairs, out the back door and Gary is shouting, in the alley, van door open. Helps me get her laid out, I climb in with her.

He slams the door, heads out.

"Where to? The hospital?" Gary is beside himself with worry, fear.

GG says "No! Nothing broken! Not bleeding!"

I say "My place!"

They have no better idea so we head there.

I see out the rear window as we pull away, the radio station tower, getting small. The sign tagged with "Fit4Fredm", the second F upside down, her call combined with the latest meme, a Fem-Y crotch, a drop of blood. Unmistakable GG. Makes me smile.

GG sees me, looks proud, "We did it."

"Shit. Let's not do it that way next time."

A partial laugh, hurts too much to laugh.

I cut away her pants, she's commando under, but we gotta check out that injury.

Bruises across her entire thigh, welts from where the rope cut in. Hair pulled completely out of her bush on one side, red bloody skin weeping from every pulled hair.

No other blood; no bones sticking out; no white skin, which would mean artery broke inside, flesh dying.

She is gonna live.

I let out a sob, been so worried and now it is gonna be ok, the woman I love is gonna survive this.

GG reaches down, pulls me up, hugs me, won't let go. Kisses me, rough and firm and certain, bruises my lower lip.

I roll off, we lay beside each other, face to face, kissing and looking at each other, recovering, kissing again.

Greg glances back, watches us, very happy to see GG happy. What a gentle, sharing guy. She deserves him.

We get to my place, drive around on the lawn to the back yard, leaving ruts in the grass, a door to the basement back there, we can get GG onto my bed without steps.

Greg carries her to my room, finishes stripping her, examining her, makes sure nothing else is broken. Very thorough.

I get antiseptic from upstairs, some Percocet left over from when Mom broke her ankle. Get it down her, which helps a lot.

"Greg! Anything you can do about our shit on that roof?"

No. "The police scanner picked up a call, somebody heard the door alarm. Cops there by now."

I find I don't care; it's just stuff. Replaceable.

I send Greg home; let GG sleep I say.

He leaves with a promise to visit tomorrow. I sit by her on the bed. Get her permission, work the antiseptic in carefully, cover her welts, her cunt lips where all the hair was pulled out.

Get a washcloth wet, blot away the sweat and blood and tears, from her cunt, her leg, her chest, her face.

"Does it still hurt? Can I get you anything?"

She is getting loopy, nods her head Yes! Takes my hand, pulls me to her breast, holds my hand there.

I get the message. Strip out of my leathers, wash my face, my pits, slide in beside her. Spoon her from the side, careful not to bump anything.

She is asleep, the pain gone from her face, relaxed. I am gonna look at her some more, all night, the rest of my life but I am exhausted, before I know it I fall asleep.

...

Wake to somebody licking my cheek. Open my eyes, bleary, find a face looking down at me!

"GG!"

"Good morning, hero."

Blush. Not my thing, being a hero. I am a lone wolf, don't need anybody or anything. Don't care enough to give a damn about...

She is kissing me. Ok. I care about this.

She is moving, puts her body over mine, still naked. Feels like heaven, her tits on mine, her hips hot against my thighs. My heart is racing, might burst right out of my body, joyful.

Nipples like tiny dots, just a symbol on her smooth flat tits, color-code for Suck Here! Stomach strong, hard. Hips muscled, long-boned, lean.

I pull away. "Careful! You gotta rest! Heal up!"

She makes a wry face. "Everything hurts, like, a lot, but nothing serious. I even got up! Went to pee!

"Jesus, I did a number on that leg. Black and blue from hip to knee! And my cunt! Scalped!"

I sit up, realize I am naked with a woman I lust after, maybe love. Was gonna be shy but I have to make sure...

She sits back, spreads her legs, shows me. Indeed, lurid bruises in sharp lines run across one thigh, over her groin, down the other. Turning all the colors.

And something wet on her cunt! Is she bleeding? Seeping wound? I bend to look.

Oh. She is horny. This is cunt-juice, seeping from deep inside that gorgeous delicious wonderful body.

"Go ahead! Have a good look! Make sure I heal right!" And she puts a hand to the back of my head, encourages me to go down on her.

I do. Settle between her legs, get myself oriented.

Look up, "This is new to me! Never sucked off a girl before! Always wanted to!"

She is touched. "I'm your first! I'm honored! Please, take your time! I'll let you know if anything is too sore."

All proper and educated-like. I believe she was brought up in a ritzy house now. A different side of her.

She lays down on her back, leaves me to do whatever I want.

I get right down to it. Start with the seeping, don't want her leaking all over the sheets! Slurp up what is freely available, try it on my tongue.

Smooth! Sweet!

Lick gently at her cunt lip. Not the scalped one, that is still pretty raw. Gonna find some Vaseline, keep it from getting crusty, take the sore away.

Later.

The furry side, soft against my face, my lips. Mouth her chubby flap, tongue it. Get a sigh, a hand on the back of my head. Doing ok so far!

With two fingers, investigate that little item at the top of her slit, open the hood and get a good look.

Pink, not bruised! Stubby, sticking out a little, very enthusiastically. I kiss it, lick, suck gently. It gets bigger, pinker.

Back to that slot, that Barbie didn't have. Leaks a little more now, so I really get in there with my mouth, lap it up, suck, get my tongue all over, spread it around.

"That's nice. Makes my cunt quit feeling so raw, where the fuzz is gone."

I use my tongue, spread more sex juice on her sore cunt lip, gently, gently. She grunches my hair, pushes me gently, more!

The more I lick, the more there is. She just keeps on dripping!

Gotta find where all that comes from.

Use my mouth to hold her lips back, I get my tongue up in her little hole, pink and sweet. Moving! Clutching at my tongue!

Tongue-fuck her for a bit, until my jaw gets sore, I don't find where the juice comes from, but I do find something she likes.

While tonguing her I put one hand over her bush, my thumb on her clit. Just move it back and forth, back and forth. Flick her cum-button like a light-switch, on, off, on, off.

Her thighs tighten on my head, she has both hands in my hair now, flexes her gorgeous six-pack, sits up a little. Can't tell what her face looks like, mine is buried in her crotch, I can only see her clit strain and cunt lips swell and suddenly my mouth fills up, wet and wetter, I suck at it until my mouth is full, let it flow around my cheeks, down my chin.

She grunts! then makes little meowing sounds, presses my head into her cunt hard! Holds me there, convulses on my lips, my tongue. Relaxes, lets me go, lays back, breathes from her diaphragm.

I finished swallowing, licking, sucking, clean her up. Climb up, lay on her chest, no pressure on those bruised hips! Tits to tits, face to face, glorious.

She smiles lazily, looks at me all soft.

Pust a hand to my cheek, goes to kiss me? But licks my cheek instead, cleans me up, getting her cum off me. Mouths my nose, slurps off her juices. Goes as if to bite my chin, turns it into a wide lip-sucking slurp. Swallows noisily.

Hot! My turn to leak.

"I don't think I want to kneel? Could you sit on my face? So I can suck you off?"

I don't think anybody ever made such a sweet, caring offer before.

"Sure!"

I get off, get up beside her head, hands on the wall, carefully swing one leg over, offer her my wet cunt.

"Not sure what I like! Never did this before! Just regular, you know, guy-fucking."

She giggles! And before I could get offended, licks my slot.