GG, Down from Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow!

Ok, I am a Lesbian. This is the shits. Her gentle tongue down there, terribly intimate and stimulating.

My 'boyfriend' had never gone down on me, all he wanted was me to suck him, then ride him. A real dick.

Now this woman I adore, sucking on one cunt lip, letting it go, sucking again! Like she is into this, wants to do this!

And her tongue! Like a prehensile dick, warm and wet and so clever, the way she laps at one thing, pokes at another, always a surprise.

She sticks it in my hole, and I jump! Then relax; it's cool having a woman's tongue up my sex-hole. Worms it's way in there, not banging me but loving me, gentle and wet and sexy.

My hips start tipping forward and back, all by themselves. She takes advantage, latches onto my clit when it is presented, smuck! pulls off and licks my slot when I rock the other way.

Together we manage to get me all worked up, rocking faster, tongue-in-hole then lips-sucking-clit, so fast until she can barely get latched on, switches to just mouthing me, letting her lips fuck my cunt, slathers me as I scrub my sex on her mouth.

Then she is choking, my wet streaming into her mouth, on her face! Spraying, my usual orgasm go-to move, I clench my stomach and just rain down on her, cumming, cumming.

She is having some trouble, I pull up on my knees, shaking, uncover her face, let her get her breath back. She leans up on one elbow, coughs out whatever had gone down the wrong pipe. Sexy as shit.

Laughs!

"So, is this as good as guy-fucking?" Asks so sweetly, teasing me.

"Jesus fucking shits, this is so, so much better. Not all about banging into me, dicking my hole until its sore. Instead, so sweet! Warm and wet and..."

I run out of ways to say it.

I get off the bed, jostle her. She grimaces, smiles a crooked smile, but I can see the Percocet has worn off.

I go get some more, pad naked upstairs to the bathroom up there, find it in the medicine cabinet.

Sharon barges in.

"Who's the Lezzie you brought home?" A little demanding, wants to know.

I get belligerent. "Who's the guy you brought home last night?" Don't know if she had, it's just a pretty good bet.

She colors, stops like I'd slapped her.

"Hey! Sharon! I don't mind you getting your jollies any way you can! It's just, I'm gonna be doing it different, I know that now.

"I never was so happy, as when my face is buried in that woman's cunt! Or cuddling her, those perky tits poking me, kissing her!

"So, you lay off my sweetie, I'll pretend I don't know what's happening when your bed is making dents in the wall."

She thinks that is probably ok; she leaves anyway, doesn't know what to say. Leaves me to my Lesbian love-toy girlfriend.

I go downstairs, get the painkiller in her, tuck her in.

She gets sleepy-silly again, wants me to cuddle.

"Sorry! I gotta work today! Somebody has to buy the groceries!"

She giggles, half out of it already.

"Not it! Ha. No really. You need something, I can pay. I have some money."

"Just rest, I'll take care of you." I say it, and then I know I will. As long as she needs it, longer if she'll let me.

She slurs out "I'm gonna need cuddling, for quite a while, I think. Anyway, I'm trapped in your basement, lame, naked, with no clothes, you cut them up! Gonna be your helpless sex slave for a week at least.

"Gonna need lots of endorphins, to heal up properly. Lots of cunts licked, tits sucked, kissing for ages! Can you do that? For me?"

She is talking through the drugs, just nonsense. Just to shut her up, I agree, I can do that.

Yeah, I can do that.