GHEHT Ch. 04

Story Info
Tansa FFM, Charmaine gets work done on genitals.
2.9k words
4.11
2k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was huge inside and she was accompanied by a female Stygiopian guard to shower and dress in a camouflage robe. She hoped she looked as sick as she felt. The guard took her to what could only be described as an exhibition pod. A small bean shaped curvature in the wall. There was a couch to sit on, with pillows at one end. There was also a small desk and chair and on the desk was a pad of paper and what looked like the terrible bee she remembered.

She walked in and the guard again removed her wristband, as she had when she had showered. The guard turned and walked out and pressed something on the wall next to the pod and what looked like glass sealed the front of the pod.

She had never felt more alone in her life even though she could see hundreds of pods all around her, all containing one living creature, presumably female.

SLAVE'S CHOICE - TANSA

Tansa also found herself in a glass walled pod. She read the stack of papers on the desk out of curiosity but was glad she did. She looked at the various species all hovering in front of the pods. They must be wearing hovershoes she thought.

A male and a female Lycan hovered up to her pod. They were not the same species as Tansa, but they were close. Their fur was a silver colour and they had faces like Tansa and the rest of the slaves.

"Will you breed for us?" The male got to the point immediately.

"Us?" Tansa asked.

"Yes, my wife can breed like a male as well."

As if to prove his point, the female lifted her clit to show Tansa, it was at least a foot long. Their fur was their clothes but it hid their genitals.

"That is a clit, how does she breed?"

"We had her changed when her brother died. His semen is where her eggs were."

"I'm so sorry about your brother," Tansa said to the female, who with pain in her eyes nodded and lowered her head gracefully.

Tansa knew she would have one of three choices of suitable mates, the Lycans, the Borros - the bears, and the Oberon, a type of lion that ate their children. If they came, otherwise she would lose her chance to choose her own fate.

"Yes, I will breed for you." It was the best option and her awswer sealed the deal.

The male whistled at a Stygiopian hovering a short distance away and he hovered over to them, with some kind of board in his hand.

"How much for the Hubb?"

"Three hundred credits."

"Sold. Take her off the list and have her sent to the Musso building for surgery."

"In total four hundred and fifty credits." Said the Stygiopian.

"After she recovers from surgery, you will bring her to the Lycan building, pod number fifteen."

"As you wish sir."

The Lycans hovered away in search of others to breed with and the Stygiopian attached overshoes to her feet and a wristband to her arm and took her to the Musso building.

He gave their instructions for surgery to a Musso at the front desk and said he'd be back in an hour.

Tansa was taken to a sterile room and given a sedative, the operation lasted minutes but when it was done they stood her in front of a full length mirror and explained what they had done.

Her face was more Lycan now, she had enormous breasts with enormous nipples. Her green fur was gone, it was longer, thicker and silver now.

Her clit had been extended to six inches long and her pussy lips had been permanently engorged until they were huge and shiny pink. Tansa didn't think she could look more ugly.

The Stygiopian arrived and they hovered over to the silver Lycan building, pod number fifteen. Where the Lycan pair officially took possession of her by signing the board.

They led her to the bedroom and the male removed her robe. He nodded to the female. He took her over to the bed and she lay between them. They touched her body curiously, stroking her gently.

"I'm Lann," the male said, "and this is Grey, my wife."

"Tansa" She said. She knew they would both fuck her now. Possibly several times. It could be worse, she thought.

Lann began tongue kissing her deeply, holding her head with his hands. Grey pushed her tits together and began to lick her nipples. She felt her clit grow.

Lann kissed her even deeper and became more intense, licking her face and then fiercely kissing her. He slipped a finger into her pussy and she groaned in pleasure.

Grey was squeezing and sucking her tits really hard and both their clits grew to their full length, Tansa could feel Grey's clit throbbing against her, her nipples were stiff when Grey switched from one tit to the other and she moaned again.

She felt nails softly running along the length of her clit and she shivered in delight, while the finger in her pussy had been joined by two more and was pumping in and out of her. Tansa moaned and groaned in pleasure but didn't join in the touching, she knew that as a slave that was frowned upon unless ordered.

"Have you ever had a Lycan cock?" Lann asked. She shook her head no.

"Feel this." He said smiling and thrusted into her.

He was enormous. At least three times the size of a Hubb male. And thick, very thick, she could feel the skin of her pussy stretching around him almost to tearing point, she gasped, it was painful but the feeling in her pussy was so good the pain slipped away.

Lann put his arms around her and lifted her onto his cock which she sunk on to again because her pussy was already so wet. Now he was at the bottom and she was on top.

She felt Grey push her down onto Lann's chest and use her pussy juice to wet Tansa's asshole. Then she thrusted into Tansa's ass with her clit which was as big as a Hubb male's.

It was wonderful and painful and she gasped in pain and moaned in pleasure, Lann started cumming, he gripped her shoulders and mumbled something about a tight pussy and hammered his cock into her until she felt him cumming, she could feel the strong stream of cum inside her hole, bursting against it, over and over.

When he was done he grabbed her ass and pulled it apart for Grey. She pounded her clit into Tansa's ass until she came, she squirted her pussy juice all over Tansa's pussy and Lann's cock. Grey collapsed onto Tansa with her head on Tansa's back. Tansa could feel Lann stroking her hair and she could see his other arm move as he did the same with Grey.

His hand moved down and stroked the hair on her back and Tansa felt contented, happy, and tired all at once.

Grey moved Tansa off Lann, kissing her deeply and passionately as she lay on top of Tansa. She gave her a quick kiss on the lips and whispered "Suck my clitty little bitch."

She moved away from Tansa and Tansa tried to follow but Grey laughed and pushed her down again. Grey straddled Lann and sat on his still enormous cock, she shivered with delight as she sank down on it and then began to ride him with abandon.

Lann pulled Tansa's head closer to his and began to kiss her before dipping down to suck her nipples and tits. As Grey came, Lann began to howl as he came urging Grey to fuck him harder and faster. His back lifted off the bed as he howled one more time, then sank back on the bed exhausted. Grey laid on her back between his legs.

"Here." She said, directing Tansa to her engorged clit.

"Suck on my clitty, suck it deep, and tickle the end with your tongue. Suck hard my little bitch."

Tansa did as she was told, licking the tip of Grey's clit with her tongue, working it back and forth furiously before swallowing her clit into her throat and sucking it hard. She knew she had it right when Grey moaned in pleasure. She stroked Grey's pink pussy lips with her thumbs but did not dare do more.

Grey tilted her head up and Lann began kiss and lick her face passionately.

Grey whispered and groaned in his ears. "I love it when my females suck my clitty. It's so long and red and wet. I want to fuck your face with it but, ahhh, she's sucking me, she's going to make me cum!"

"Ahhh, oooh my cunt baby." She lifted her hips to cum.

"Fuck my cunt bitch, fuck my cunt hard!"

"Suck her cunt harder." Lann growled.

He looked at Grey "You're going to suck my hard cock, you're going to eat my cum. Feel your wet cunt."

He guided Grey's fingers into her sopping wet cunt and pushed his fingers in as well. He pumped them a little and then it was too much for Grey to hold back.

Grey howled and screamed as Tansa's sucking became furious and she rose up at her hips jerking and came again spilling pussy juice onto Lann beneath her.

Grey pulled Tansa off her clit and with Lann's help lifted her so her head was close to theirs. Grey began to stoke Tansa and Lann's head and ears as she lay in the crook of Lann's arm.

Tansa realised they must do this after sex every time, a Lycan thing, a wolf thing. Again it made her feel tired and contented.

They weren't finished yet though. Grey had been told to suck Lann's cock and Lann moved her from the crook of his arm to his cock, holding her with a hand around her jaw. Grey allowed herself to be moved and she smiled a wicked smile at him.

He caught it and asked "What baby?"

"Do you feel like licking her pussy and her clit, they're beginning to dry up."

"My cock is growing softer, I'm useless when my cock is soft." He said grinning.

Grey slowly opened her mouth and pushed her face down on his monster cock, when she could take no more of him in, she nipped his cock lightly. He twitched and she sucked hard, her jaw muscles straining as he got bigger and harder and his cockhead crept down her throat.

She nipped him again, a little harder, and again, and again and each time he twitched and jerked and became massive, purple and swollen.

Lann grabbed Tansa and easily sat her on his face, he licked her red, swollen pussy and licked inside her cunt. Tansa's clit grew red and throbbed.

Lann moaned and jerked and nipped her pussy lips so that she twitched as well.

"Tansa, rub your new clit. Make yourself cum for us." Lann said and with relief she did as she was told. She grabbed her clit and jerked it viciously, just like a cock. It felt so good. None of that trying to find the perfect spot on a normal sized clit. This new one, was throbbing all over and she was in no mood to tease herself, her climax was coming quickly and it was going to be a huge one, then she was cumming with Lann still nipping, licking and sucking her pussy. She screamed and howled, over and over again.

Lann was still thrusting and jerking and his face grew red as at last he left her pussy to howl and jerk and moan as he came.

Eventually everyone stopped moving.

Lann put Tansa next to him and brought Grey's face to his where he licked his cum off her face then out of her mouth while she licked Tansa's pussy juice off his face.

He put Grey next to him and took Tansa by the jaw, she allowed herself to be moved like Grey. He put her face near his cock and told her to lick up his cum. When she was done he lay with a female in each arm, stroking their heads and ears.

Grey invited Tansa to stroke one side of Lann's head while she stroked the other side. Tansa again felt tired and contented and fell asleep.

CHARMAINE

Charmaine watched a Stygiopian couple hover up to her pod. She still hadn't figured out how everyone was hovering but was strongly leaning towards invisible skateboards.

They looked her over and then the male asked if she would mate with him. She glanced at the woman who nodded and smiled.

"Ummmm, no thanks." She responded.

The couple nodded and hovered away.

The female in the pod next to her, rapped on the glass and shouted hey. She was shocked at how clearly she could hear her.

"Are you crazy?!" She shouted.

"No, why?" She asked angrily.

The woman shook her head.

"Read the papers on the desk. First round is Slave's Choice, Second round is Buyer's Choice."

That scared her enough to ask "Which round is it now?" Her eyes wide with anxiousness.

"Still first round, read the papers." The woman turned and went deeper into her pod. Charmaine couldn't see her anymore.

"Thank you!" She shouted belatedly.

In the First Round the Musso would send the best biological matches. The slave could choose the species.

In the Second Round, the aliens chose and it was very possible that they were not good biological matches. These species wanted slaves either as real slaves, or just sex slaves.

Charmaine realised she just said no to her best chance of being treated decently and not to have to be turned into something far from human.

She sat at the desk watching aliens approach pods and deals being struck. She didn't notice him at first, then he coughed and rapped on the glass.

She looked at him and thought he was a hybrid. The left side of his eye area going down to the jaw was made of metal. She stood up quickly and approached the glass.

"Are you willing to breed with me?" He asked.

"Are you a hybrid" She returned the question with a question, hoping he would know Fingerling.

"No."

Before she could think straight, he turned to hover away.

"Wait!" She shouted and he turned back.

"Yes, yes I will breed with you."

He nodded and with a single crook of his finger motioned someone with a clipboard closer. The deal was made.

Clipboard guy motioned his assistant over while Charmaine's new owner hovered away without a backward look.

The assistant opened the pod and tied the dreaded wristband back on.

"I'm taking you to the Musso building. Your owner requires you to have large breasts that are fully functional, meaning you will lactate a few drops of milk each day so that you can feed his babies. He also requires that your outer labia are reduced until they are flat and your inner labia and clitoris be enlarged. The enlarged clitoris will make you appear to be an aggressive Stygopian female. I don't think it needs mentioning but your skin and hair will be changed to blend with your owner.

It sounded dreadful to her, but better that than becoming a bear lady.

When she woke up after surgery she expected to feel pain but she didn't. A nurse sort of person came over to check the many bleeping little machines.

Then she looked over Charmaine's body.

"Everything looks wonderful." The nurse said. "I'll get my supervisor, and you can be discharged."

The supervisor came over, checked her body and agreed she was ready to go.

The nurse came closer, she had a metal bee in her hand.

"This is for you. You don't want to spread the smell of your milk or your pussy anywhere there. So just ask for a drop or two of the ointment and apply it as often as you wish. Ask for the nasal agent.

It also carries a wide range of medicines for treatment of most non fatal medical incidents.

Lastly it carries an agent for your clitoris and your cunt lips. Applying it will moisten your clit and your pussy lips so that your owner can fuck you. Ask it for the lubricant.

We left a metal capsule in your cunt to permanently dilate the inside of your cunt. I will remove it now, this will also ease childbirth."

She wanted to vomit.

The nurse called an instrument that was a mirror and it dropped down between Charmaine's legs. The first thing she saw was an enormous metal object in her pussy.

It was much, much larger than a human man's fist. The circumference was as big as a side plate. The nurse attached a magnet to it and slowly pulled it out.

It was all Charmaine could do to bite back a scream of absolute pleasure. It was so fucking big but it could fuck her so good, she thought.

When it was out and all the bleeping returned to normal the nurse told her to look again. She opened up Charmaine's dilated cunt, stretching it and placing some sort of grip on the skin she drew away.

Just touching her there was turning Charmaine on.

" You are becoming aroused. Would you like me to help you?"

"Yes!" Charmaine said without thinking.

"Do you see this red spot?" She asked while rubbing her g-spot vigorously.

"Yes-s." Charmaine moaned.