GHEHT Ch. 05

Story Info
FF Charmaine and nurse get it on, FM as the Commander wishes.
2.9k words
4.57
1.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This will be the quickest way for you to cum. We enlarged it and made it rougher, so it's impossible not to rub against it with a cock fucking you."

She rubbed her hand over the g-spot rubbing harder and faster while Charmaine moaned, jerked and then lifted her ass off the bed as she squirted and came.

She fell back sated on the bed with her huge cunt throbbing in the mirror.

"Now hide your smell." The nurse ordered, she called the bee and asked for the nasal agent. The bee spurted liquid into her hand and she applied a little to her nipples which were dripping and the rest as best she could all over her clit and open pussy.

"Good." The nurse approved. "I think that's all, you can sit in front until someone arrives to collect you." The nurse smiled at her in a very strange sad sort of way.

Her gut feeling was impending doom. However she was being led to the front of the building by a robot holding the wristband and the nurse had dissappeared.

She didn't have to wait long. A young man whose insignia identified him as a cadet (knowledge pack) came up to her and asked if she was the Vogt slave his commander had bought. He told her his commander had bionic parts on the left side of his face.

Not knowing how common this bionic thing was, Charmaine asked about the colour in his right eye, his hair, his height and finally, she asked if he identified as Commander Madden because that's the name she read next to his insignia.

The cadet nodded, he was indeed from the Madden camp he said. Charmaine told him him to lead the way and offered up her wrist, still with the wristband on.

The cadet had the tiniest craft on the planet and she actually feared for her life as he lurched a little during take off. She knew how to fly this thing, another thank you to the brain overhaul.

The landing was a bit jerky as well as she looked at the cadet quizzically.

"Apologies Mate Madden." He said not looking sorry at all. Charmaine realised he had called her by her new name. She nodded at him and then followed through the exit and into the Commander's Headquarters.

It looked like an army was getting ready to invade some place on the inside. Men and women were walking round hauling guns, grenades, huge knives, all close combat gear. They were also packing crates full of nobody knew what onto ferry craft which were currently at the loading docks.

Someone shouted at the cadet to remember to pack his images of his mother. Charmaine looked over at the speaker frowning slightly. They were called D.I.E.S. not images. They were the Stygiopian form of holograms.

They made their way deep inside the building to the control center where the Commander was. The cadet vanished silently and Charmaine stood waiting for him to notice her. As she was about to give a polite cough he turned around and looked her directly in the eyes, with one eye and one bionic laser that swept up and and down her body independently from his other eye. The effect sent a chill down her spine.

"Your clothes are in your quarters. Next to mine. Go though that detector, your name is on your door. You are free to explore those quarters. I will be no later than a third of a rotation." He turned his back on her and continued to do whatever he was doing which she couldn't see.

She walked in the direction indicated and when she stepped through the detector a small tube emerged from the wall and sucked in her wristband.

A light scanned her from the top of her head to her feet and back up again. A disembodied voice told her to turn left and turn right and the light scanned her face vertically and horizontally. It thanked her when it finished, telling her that her Dot Image Element Snap was complete.

A needle extended from the wall and she turned away from from it, instinctively not wanting to be injected. Sensors went off, and the voice told her to position herself as she had been, the needle was going to insert a tracking device.

"Ouch! Must it really?" She asked the voice. The robot voice assured her that yes, it was really necessary. Knowing she had no choice she planted her feet and made fists with her hands.

The robot spoke the truth, it barely stung and then it was over. The door opened and she was in the Commander's quarters. Apparently the Stygiopians inside had been aware of her arrival because as they saw her, they nodded at her and carried on with their work.

She found the door marked Mate Madden and when she reached out to touch it, it opened like elevator doors. Hesitantly she stepped over the threshold.

Her heart sank. Everything, every little thing was camouflaged or was a colour of the camouflage. There was a bed, it looked like it was made of some soft material, the material was camouflage colour, if that's a colour Charmaine said to herself.

The pillow was a rust colour, but at least it was one colour. She looked closer at the bed. There were camouflaged clothes lying on the bed. Her clothes. She hadn't noticed them at first. Her heart sunk even further when she thought about wearing camos day after day after.... She shook her head to stop thinking and got dressed. Very happy to wear clothes again.

After she had explored her quarters, she could make some hot drink that made her think of coffee. There was a small food drawer which was filled small steel boxes with no discernable opening. However, the drawer clearly stated food. She found a shower which she would figure out later. She also found slim verticle cupboards marked with 'Armour' and 'Full encap' she knew that meant a space suit.

She wondered if she was stuck in her room or if she could get back out, she went back to the door and was surprised when it opened again to let her out. She stepped out before the door changed it's mind.

She wandered around and came to the door she knew led out of the larger quarters, however when she reached out to touch it, it didn't budge. That was her boundary line. Great. She turned and walked down a passage and was amazed when she found herself in a kitchen with actual food cooking somewhere, that smelled really good.

"I can't believe there's a kitchen." She said to nobody in particular.

"Of course there is Mate Madden, we must eat."

Charmaine turned and found herself face to face with the Stygopian version of a portly chef.

"I-I'm shocked, we were fed by robots all the way here."

"Yes, it is unfortunate that the generals don't allow good food on certain trips, but we have our own association and will continue to fight for that right. Weight should not be a discrimination."

"May I ask what you are making? It smells divine."

The chef smiled broadly and she knew she had made a friend for life. A single friend can be your garden; she reminded herself.

She walked over to a large heated metal thing, a line of junior cooks were grilling what looked to be enormous steaks, a quick glance looked like a couple of hundred steaks.

"Olof backside." He said proudly.

Olof was a venison type alien animal, she knew. She asked if she might taste some and the chef immediately moved with her to a smaller steel thing.

"I oversee the cooking for the officers, I cook for the commander and any guests and now, of course, for you too." He said and slapped a dinner plate sized round piece of meat onto the steel which immediately seared it.

Charmaine thought the same thought she had the first night she had been abducted, this is five star captivity. 'It should all go south around about now' she added to herself. She dreaded the question she wanted to ask and then asked anyway.

"Everyone seems so busy packing things, are we leaving to go to another planet in the Stygiopian ring?" She asked the chef hopefully.

He laughed.

"Oh no! How boring! Mate Madden I'm pleased to inform you that we are about to undertake a tri-orbit stint on the Iron Planet, or just above it to be precise."

A straw gently floated down and almost broke the camel's back.

Charmaine was horrified, if there was one place in this universe she did not want to go to it was the Iron Planet, where the different aliens had banded together under the leadership of the Stygiopians to send the worst and most depraved criminals.

The planet was made of metal, everything else including a liquid supply had to be built in. The prisoners mined metal for two thirds of a rotation and slept for one. There were three shifts so mining never stopped.

They were violent and often killed each other, necessitating lock downs while the Stigopians went to the surface, executed the responsible person or persons and disposed of the corpse or corpses.

They also went to the surface to collect the metal that had been mined.

It was an assignment fraught with danger and the Stigopians had documented their fatal loss rate. Charmaine knew that of the five thousand people going, only four thousand would be coming back. Damn knowledge pack!

While she thought about this, the chef finished cooking her meal. He asked her where she wanted to eat, in her quarters or in the formal dining room.

"I'm afraid I'm too middle class to have airs, do you mind if I eat right here?"

"Not at all," the chef replied and whipped out a camouflaged dining cloth. He laid her plate on it and pulled out a chair for her.

Charmaine cut a piece of meat off and ate it. It was really good, but then again she liked good food and you didn't have to twist her arm to try out new things.

"What is this?" She asked pointing to what looked like a salad.

"Red berries, white berries, the leaves of the Goron plant, I've added sliced camps and spices and on top slices of Bex egg." So basically a green salad with boiled egg slices.

"It's marvelous!"

"I do try Mate Madden." His chest swelled with pride.

She ate to her heart's content and then left the chef to get on with the officers food. She could see camouflaged people forming a line at the far end of the great kitchen.

He said he'd be no later than a third of a rotation, it seemed that meant six earth hours if she guessed how long she'd been inside his quarters.

Finally as she was falling asleep on the lovely inviting couch in the lounge, it must have been the lounge, it was different yet the same, the door slid open and the commander entered.

He spotted her immediately and came over to where she was dozing. He shook her arm gently and Charmaine woke up as if a poker had been inserted into her butt.

"Commander...."

"Mate."

"I must have dozed off."

"You did."

A silence ensued which neither felt the need to fill. He spoke first.

"I have taken extra precautions for your safety once we begin our deployment at the Iron Planet."

What was she supposed to say to that - thank you? She kept quiet and then they spoke simultaneously.

"Have you eaten?"

"Do you want to mate tonight?"

Charmaine smiled, everything came out gobbledygook.

"Have you eaten?" She got in first.

"No."

"Can I have the chef prepare a meal for you?"

"Please."

She went straight to the kitchen where the line was still going and the mess behind it was full. She spoke to the chef and he immediately set to work. Then she returned to the commander for her next order.

"Will you mate with me tonight?" He asked a second time.

"Yes." She replied. She was bought to breed with him, and she had been longing for a baby since she left the Musso hospital, another tweak.

The chef came to the rescue with a plate loaded with food for him and some small pastry looking things on a plate for her.

She knew this pastry, it was a mixed berry filling mixed with thickened Osso milk for tartness in the flavor. She couldn't believe how much she loved their food until it dawned on her that they had changed her brain somehow to include their food and make it comparable to earth food.

"You changed my brain to like your food."

"Is that such a bad thing Mate? We will be there for three orbits, we need to stay in excellent physical condition because if we get sloppy, we get dead. The first step to getting yourself out of something bad is not a plan but having the energy to execute the plan you come up with."

When he put it like that, it made sense but it still sent a shiver down her spine.

After they had eaten he led her to his personal quarters right next to hers. She followed him over the threshold. His quarters looked hers with a few added touches like the D.I.E.S. on his desk, a slimline book and a few other things.

He turned to face her next to the bed which was thankfully large. He removed her outer cloth she thought of as a lycra top.

He looked at her breasts critically.

"Do you lactate" He asked.

"Yes, however I was given ointment to apply to stop the dripping and hide my smell."

"Yes, yes..." He replied as he pulled down her pants and underwear.

"Lie on the bed." It wasn't an invitation.

A shiver of excitement ran down her spine, she didn't take orders, but when he ordered her, she would do anything to comply, she wanted him to order her and that was no tweak of her brain.

She lay down with her arms over her chest and her legs together. He undressed, bent over her and opened her legs. Then he kneeled on the bed in front of her and examined her pussy.

He took her clit between his fingers and rolled it and flicked it. She became aroused but didn't want to show him, she forced herself to stay silent and not moan in pleasure. She bit her lip as he rubbed her clit until it became enlarged and hard.

Her ragged breathing gave her away and he asked her if she wanted to cum.

"Yes, please..." She gave up and moaned. He flicked and pulled and rubbed her clit until she came. Which she suppressed fairly well with only one small moan.

"You are wet. Did the Musso give you lubricant? I won't make you wet everytime we mate."

She nodded, "Yes they did."

He pushed his fist into her pussy up to his elbow and she rose off the bed in pleasure while she moaned, giving up all pretense of not it not being wonderful.

"Looks like your cunt is big enough."

"Yes." She squeaked.

He pulled his arm out while she moaned again. Still kneeling between her spread legs, he looked at her wide open pussy while he began to stroke his cock. It looked like a very large human cock but as he stroked it; it became much, much larger. No human male could get this big. It turned her on so bad. She wanted him to ride her pussy with his big red dick.

At the tip of his cock another cock began to appear. It was wet, red and smooth with a tapered red tip. She really wanted to suck that cock. She especially wanted to suck on the small hole in the middle of the pointy head. He was grunting and jerking off, his big cock was deep red and the head was growing larger and larger.

Then he was ready to enter her, he pushed her legs up against her chest and she barely felt the tip of the first cock enter her. It was followed by the enormous round head of his second cock which she felt intensely. The head was so large now that it stretched her already dialiated pussy. She felt that head go all the way up her cunt and rub over her g-spot. He wasn't much thinner behind his head so it filled her to breaking point.

She begged him to break her because she could feel herself cumming again. He pumped his cocks into her harder and faster and she came and squired onto his cocks. His cock head became a big ball that wouldn't move and he threw back his head and shouted and grunted as he came.

She felt the front cock rubbing her cervix which made her horny again and she began to twitch and jerk as it rubbed against her cervix.

"Am I there?" He asked raggedly.

"Where?" She moaned back.

"At your fuck slit. Am I touching it?"

"Oh yes! Yes."

"I will fuck you and cum in your fuck slit."