Ghost 02 - I See You Cumming

Story Info
A ghost finds that she can be seen in certain cicumstances.
3.1k words
4.73
2.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,733 Followers

If you haven't read part 1 then I would suggest you do for background and a fuller understanding of what is happening. If you can't be bothered, then in summary the principal character Sally is a ghost and like all ghosts has a lot of sex.

*****

"My name is Sally Smith and six months ago, my boyfriend pushed me under a bus."

"Hi Sally," the circle of ghosts responded.

"My name is John Longstaff and in 1732 I was trampled to death by my cows," said a nice young man dressed in a peasant smock made of sackcloth.

"Hi John," I echoed with the rest of my fellow ghosts.

I had been attending these ghost help meetings weekly for the past few months not just to try to come to terms with being dead but also for some great sex. The thing about ghosts is for some reason being dead seems to increase their sex drive and decrease their inhibitions. I have to say there is something pretty hot about fucking on stage in front of a couple of thousand people even if they can't see you.

As the group leader droned on about transition triggers, I was making a mental list of the sex acts I had committed this month. I was thinking about which combinations were outstanding as I like to do everything each month when something he said caught my attention.

"From what I have learnt," he said earnestly, "Transitions seem to occur when something that was unresolved in life is resolved in death."

Most of the older ghosts wanted to transition as soon as possible and if you ever got trapped by one they would drone on and on about how they had been around forever and just wanted to, "Get on with their death."

What I had been thinking about was the fact that my revenge on my bastard cheating ex-boyfriend and his slut girlfriend had yet to be exacted. This was something that I needed to turn my attention to as soon as possible.

The meeting was interrupted as a couple of youngsters burst into the room giggling like school kids and I wouldn't have put either of them that much over 18.

"Stop it Dave," said the girl pushing the hands of her partner away who was trying to reach under her skirt.

"Awwww come on Mandy, let me go first I am your boyfriend after all," said the boy not stopping his attempts to reach under her skirt.

It was quite a common occurrence to be interrupted by the living who had no idea they were surrounded by ghosts who were watching their every move. This pair were no exception as to them they were alone in the meeting room of a community hall, but to me, they were being watched by a dozen or so randy ghosts. You could tell the ghosts were randy as some of them had already got their cocks out and were working them as they watched the couple, offering suggestions that fell on deaf ears but drew murmurs of encouragement from the other ghosts.

"Go on son," said one old man, "Don't take no for an answer, fuck her brains out whether she wants it or not."

"Have some sense of propriety," said an older posh woman though it was clear by her flushed face the heavy petting she was watching was having an effect on her. Her arousal was further evidenced by the fact that she was using her hand to work the cock of a man standing next to her as they both watched the scene before them.

Dave had his cock out and Mandy had her hand wrapped around it and was slowly working it up and down. I have to say for an 18-year-old lad he had a pretty impressive package and was clearly proud of it. A couple of the female ghosts had craned forward to get a good view and one even tried to touch it but her hand passed through.

Mandy had her top wide open and her bra pushed up revealing a nice pair of breasts that still had the buoyancy of youth.

"She has nice tits," laughed Emma who was beside me, "But not as nice as yours." As she said that she slipped her hand inside my blouse and under my bra, tweaking my nipple and making me moan with pleasure.

Emma was a lesbian I had met in the first few hours after my death and we had hooked up occasionally since then when our paths crossed. She loved to take me to places where she knew lesbians would be and then finger me as I watched them writhe around caressing each other's bodies. All the time she would be whispering in my ear about how useless cocks were.

"What if someone comes in?" said Mandy looking around nervously.

"It will be fine," Dave said pushing her head firmly towards his cock that was raging in her hand.

"Just a little suck," Mandy said as she dropped to her knees and started to lick the end of the cock like it was a lollipop. Then she opened her lips and took the head into her mouth accompanied by cheers of encouragement from the circle of ghosts who had gathered around them.

Unbeknown to Mandy, who was focused on not choking on Dave's cock, the boy had got his smartphone from his pocket and was videoing her mouth wrapped around his cock.

"What the fuck," said Mandy when she realised what he was doing.

"Gotta let the guys know you are primed and ready," Dave laughed not stopping the filming. The boy smirked as he went on, "Your talented mouth is captured perfectly on video so you are one step towards being an Onlyfans star."

Mandy just laughed as she lifted her skirt to show she was naked underneath, and Dave's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he took in her sparse pubic hair trimmed to a perfect landing strip.

"How many of them will there be?" Mandy asked as she started rubbing herself.

"Just two," Dave said seeing the look of disappointment, "But they are both hung."

Mandy was licking her lips as she moaned, "Are they bigger than you?"

"Yes, you slut" laughed Dave, "Now you need to look frightened I have told them that you are unwilling so they may need to use a bit of force."

A look of doubt crossed Mandy's face, "They aren't going to hurt me, are they?"

"Of course not you silly cow, but the punters watching won't know that so they have to believe it's a rape scene," Dave said as he stopped filming and read a text that had come into his phone.

"Well, well," I thought to myself it looked like we were in for a treat here. I could see that some of the ghosts had gathered around the table in the middle of the set where it looked likely the action was going to take place.

"I'm off," said Emma in a bit of a huff, "I am not staying here to watch all these cocks flying about. I have found a great new lesbian couple to watch and I am pretty sure that one of them is married or living with someone at least."

I only half listened to Emma as she was often like this if there was straight sex around and refused point-blank to experiment even in the ghost world.

Looking back to the two 'solids' as many ghosts referred to the living, I saw that Dave had tied Mandy's hands together and then ripped her blouse sending buttons flying.

"You can fucking pay for that," she hissed but then went quiet as the two men walked into the room.

They both had masks on and one of them hissed at Dave, "So where's this slut you have for us then?"

"Money first," said Dave holding out his hand and I saw the larger man hand over some crumpled notes.

"So just to check," said the second skinny man as he removed his trousers, "She is an all-hole slut that we can use as we wish?"

"Yes," Dave said, "She is all yours just no permanent marks and I will be filming."

The male ghost next to me laughed, "Gotta admire the lad, he has sold his girlfriend to be used and is going to film it as well and then reap the profits from that"

I looked the ghost up and down and could see by the clothes he was wearing he must have been a working man in the late Victorian, early Edwardian era.

"Bartholomew Johnson at your service," he said doffing his peaked cap, "But most call me Baz. Died 1901 the night of the Queen's funeral, fell in the Thames blind drunk."

"Sally Smith," I said, "Boyfriend pushed me under a lorry. Now that we have been introduced, watching these live sex shows makes me as horny as hell. So do you fancy a fuck?"

That was the way it was in the ghost world, the drive to have sex replaced the need for food so it wasn't uncommon to have sex three or four times a day. To my delight Baz didn't say anything but instead had slipped his braces over his shoulders and let his trousers drop to his ankles revealing a nice-sized cock.

Dropping to my knees I started to suck him but made sure I was at an angle that allowed us both to watch the action unfolding in the room.

I have to say Mandy did a good acting job of looking terrified as the pair advanced towards her, then grabbed her and pulled the rest of her clothes roughly from her body. One man forced to her knees and placed his cock on her lips but when she opened her lips to suck him, he grabbed her hair and thrust himself into her mouth making her gag. With no concern for her obvious discomfort, he started to fuck her mouth and throat making her retch as he sawed in and out. The other man pulled her to her feet still bent over at the waist and teased her pussy with his substantial cock.

"Ass or cunt for you?" he said with a leer to the man being sucked.

"Cunt," the man replied.

"Suits me I like a nice tight ass," he laughed as he made a couple of jabs with his cock head at Mandy's asshole. He realised that it wasn't going to go in easily so spitting on the end of his cock he tried again without success. He then drove brutally into Mandy's pussy making her moan before pulling out and thrusting at her ass until finally with a determined grunt the head popped in. I could hear Mandy trying to scream but her cries were cut off by the cock down her throat.

Baz let out a moan as he said, "If you don't stop sucking me soon you aren't going to get fucked as I am pretty close to cumming."

With my eyes glued to Mandy getting spit-roasted I bent over and opened my legs to allow Baz to move behind me and grab my hips. He held on tight as he started to fuck me, and I had to brace myself against the back of another ghost to avoid being pushed over. The ghost I was braced against simply turned round and still supporting me pushed his cock into my mouth, so I was being spit roasted.

The man in my mouth didn't last that long and I felt his seed spurt down my throat, not that it would stay in my belly for long. Baz let out a yell as he thrust wildly shooting his cum deep into me, again something that would go as soon as he moved away.

The scene with Mandy had changed as the man in her ass was now buried deep but had lifted her legs so that she was impaled on his cock. He had her legs wide apart and the man she had just been sucking placed his cock at Mandy's pussy lips. As he pushed in, he snarled, "After we have fucked you we are going to get all our friends to come and gang-bang you."

Mandy just erupted as she started to cum and the man pushed his cock fully into her so she was full of two substantial cocks. Just as Mandy started to orgasm her eyes flew wide open and it felt like she was staring directly at me.

Her eyes were like saucers as she looked at me and then they rolled into the back of her head as the two men jetted into her in unison.

After the two men had gone Mandy squeaked, "I said I ain't gonna do no lez stuff."

"What are you talking about?" Dave said looking at her like she was mad as he reviewed the video.

"That woman who was watching us while I was fucking."

"What woman?" Dave replied, "Are you on drugs?"

It was then that it hit me, she had seen me as she was being double penetrated and cum. I walked over and waved my hand in front of her face but got no response so it must have been at the point of orgasm. This was a very interesting development and one I was determined to follow up on. This was the first time a solid had seen a ghost as far as I knew.

Following her home wasn't tricky I simply walked next to her until we reached a block of flats and then climbed the stairs until we got to her home. She reached through the letter box and pulled out a key attached to a piece of string to open the door that I simply walked through.

The flat was small and cramped and by the looks of it the two solids in the front room were probably her parents. As they greeted each other, which in reality was a series of shouts and screams interspersed with swearing I wandered around the flat. There was evidence of children based on the toys and items of clothing strewn about but as to who was the mother there was no indication. I came across a room that was so pink it hurt your eyes and I guessed this was Mandy's. Sure enough a few minutes later Mandy burst through the door, cursing over her shoulder as she slammed the door shut and began to strip. All I needed now was for her to have an orgasm and see what happened, though I wondered if she was in the mood after the thorough fucking she had enjoyed earlier.

She pulled up an old and battered laptop and looking over her shoulder saw she logged onto Onlyfans and clicked on her page. The latest content had been uploaded by her boyfriend as the meeting room came into view and the opening scene started to unfold. To my surprise she pulled a large dildo from the drawer and started to fuck herself with it as she watched herself on the screen. With one hand on the base driving it in, and the other on her clit it was obvious she was about to cum. Moving in front of her she opened her eyes as she orgasmed and looked at me in terror.

"Hi I'm Sally, I'm dead, and I need your help," I said in what I hoped wasn't too ghostly a voice but Mandy just screamed, then fainted with the dildo still deep inside her.

"Bugger," I thought to myself as I looked down on Mandy's passed out body. As I was trying to decide what to do the door opened and the man, I assumed was Mandy's father came in.

"I heard you scream," he said but his voice trailed off as he saw the position his daughter was in, and he carefully closed the door so as not to make any noise.

"We will have to be quiet," said the man not realising that Mandy was out cold, "Don't want your mother hearing do we now?"

The man fished his cock out of his trousers before he leant forward and placed his hand on the base of the dildo, twisting it inside Mandy's body. This action roused Mandy who eyes fluttered as she took in the scene. I could see her scanning the room for any signs of me but as her orgasm had subsided, I had become invisible.

"What are you playing at Dad?" Mandy protested, "You said not when Mum is in the house."

"But you screamed," her father protested as he worked his cock to full hardness, "And you looked so hot with that thing in you."

"Later Dad, after Mum has gone to Bingo," Mandy said trying to stop her father.

"A quick blow job," the father said offering his cock to her as he started to move the dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Twenty quid," Mandy mumbled as she started to suck on her father's cock while caressing his heavy balls. Every so often she would take it from her mouth and work it with her hand, letting the head tease across her tongue. By the sounds the father was making it was clearly something he enjoyed.

I couldn't help myself as I started to rub myself as I watched the sex show in front of me. I could see the father was moving the dildo in and out of Mandy's pussy faster and faster filling the room with squelching sounds. Just as I felt a mini orgasm ripple through me I could help but exclaiming, "Fuck that looks good."

To my shock Mandy replied, "Yes and it feels good as well."

Then any further words from her were cut off as the father thrust his cock into his daughter's mouth and pumped his seed into her throat.

After it had all calmed down and the father left the room after giving Mandy her £20 I said, "So you can hear me then?" but my words fell on deaf ears as Mandy peered around the room trying to work out where I was.

I reflected on what I had learnt so far about this young girl, well apart from the fact she was whoring herself out to her father. When she came she could see me, and when I came she could hear me. It might take time but she could be very useful in my plan to gain revenge of my bastard ex-boyfriend and his slut girlfriend.

To be continued...

edited by RF Fast

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,733 Followers