Ghost 03 - Karma is a Bitch

Story Info
Payback for the ex-boyfriend killing his girlfriend Sally.
3.3k words
4.73
1.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,763 Followers

If you haven't read previous parts, then I would suggest you do it for background and a fuller understanding of what is happening and the interaction between characters. If you can't be bothered, then in summary the principal character Sally is a ghost and like all ghosts has a lot of sex (yeah, I know that fact threw me as well). She has just discovered that a particular living person (Mandy) can see her at the point where Mandy orgasms.

Oh yes... I nearly forgot, the reason Sally is a ghost is because her ex-boyfriend pushed her under a lorry!

*****

"Sally you have got to see this, it's the hottest sex I have seen in ages."

I laughed as I turned to see Emma's smiling face, her eyes slightly glazed with lust as she tugged on my arm. Emma died in 1773, and as she would always put it, "I was strangled by a man who couldn't get it up." I often pointed out that the fact that she laughed at him had probably made matters worse, but she would simply brush my words aside. Emma was a confirmed lesbian, more so in death, and refused to have anything to do with men either dead or living.

I knew that she loved seducing me, but I would be lying to say that made me special, as she would chase any female that crossed her path. When she wasn't seducing female ghosts into trying the "other side" as she put it, she would spend her time seeking out living lesbians and then spy on them.

"So what's so special about this pair then?" I said deciding to go along for the ride.

"It's a secret..." then she paused for dramatic effect, but when I raised an eyebrow at her as she went on hurriedly, "turns out one of them lives with a man and has had this girlfriend on the side from before she even started living with him."

"So it's one of your lesbian shows then?" I said almost dismissively though the thought did have its attractions. All the time I was alive I was 100% straight but since dying my morals and desires were a lot more relaxed. Although I would never admit it to Emma, I was finding that I was enjoying same-sex couplings more and more.

"Yes, but this is special because of the toys. They have this huge double-ended dildo and a vast array of strap-ons," she almost panted.

If there was one thing that annoyed the hell out of Emma was that although she was an expert on the various sex toys that were on the market, she couldn't use one. As ghosts we got to keep what we had when we died, and to be fair it stayed in good condition, as well as being impossible to lose. The downside was, that we couldn't add anything, so I never wore any panties as the day I died being pushed under the lorry I wasn't wearing any. I would often tease Emma that her perfect partner would be a lesbian who died wearing a strap-on and turned into a ghost.

I was tempted, but I wanted to go and see Mandy who was a living girl, or a 'solid' as they were known in the ghost world, whom I had met when she was making a sex video. Every time she orgasmed, she could see me, and she had mastered the technique of keeping herself on edge by enjoying multiple orgasms. I was becoming quite attached to her now we had worked out our method of communication and we were spending a lot of time together.

Of course, the sight of an attractive woman touching herself was a huge turn on and as I watched I would play with myself. What we found was that because she could hear me climax, my orgasms became much more vocal. As she came, she would be able to see me fingering or rubbing which in turn would set her off even more.

Afterwards, when she couldn't orgasm anymore, she would talk to me knowing that I was listening even if she couldn't hear my reply until the next time I came when I would get out a few intelligible words in between my moans.

One of the things that worried her was how would she know I was there unless she kept cumming and then one day we discovered a code. When a ghost touches a 'solid' it often sends a shiver through the solid's body, but always sends a similar tremor through the ghost, as we found out by accident. One evening we were lying on her bed having masturbated for each other for hours when she came out with such a sweet line.

"You know Sally I really like you, in fact for you I would even try the lez thing."

Without thinking I reached out to hold her hand and of course, it just passed through her flesh.

"Oh my god," she shrieked with joy, "That's how I can know you are there I felt it...now touch me elsewhere."

Mandy lay on her back with her legs apart and arched her pussy upwards as I passed my hand through her body making us both shudder with pleasure. Mandy had her legs wide apart and was thrusting two fingers in and out in a rapid motion when the door opened.

"Ere wot's that noise," said Steve, Mandy's stepfather, followed by, "fucking 'ell girl," as he took in the sight of Mandy bringing herself to a climax.

"Fuck off," Mandy cried and tried to cover herself but Steve had stepped inside and shut the door.

"Now you shut your face you little slut and get your mouth around this, or you will feel the back of my hand," Steve shouted as he raised his hand threateningly. "You were happy enough to take my cash before, so now suck."

As Mandy sighed in resignation I screamed and launched myself at him, determined to tear his cock off and shove it down his throat. I saw him shiver as I passed through him and fell to the floor in a heap.

"Please don't watch," Mandy said almost sobbing as she knew the shiver from Steve meant I was still in the room.

"Who are you talking to?" Steve snarled peering around the room.

With tears in my eyes, I stepped through the door just as I heard grunting sounds from Steve and Mandy choking on his cock.

*****

I trudged through the streets to find the address that Emma had told me, swearing and cursing not just Steve but men in general. I could see that Emma had a point about being a lesbian and at that moment it was something that had a great attraction.

One of the really annoying things about being a ghost was you couldn't write anything down. I could remember the name of the street but for the life of me couldn't remember the number. Rather than trying house after house I simply walked down the street shouting her name at the top of my voice. Let's face it the only people who were going to hear me were other ghosts and they were already dead.

Suddenly Emma appeared through a door, "There you are, I thought you were never coming. Now hurry up they have already started."

For a confirmed lesbian Emma had a big thing about strap-ons and dildos, well all sex toys to be honest, but penis substitutes were her favourite. She was fascinated by them and as she would often say, "If they had been around when I was alive I would have fucked every woman in London Town." As she couldn't use one the next best thing for her was seeing them being used, the bigger the better. It was actually funny observing her watching, as she would march around the pair, giving feedback and offering advice, none of which the living could hear of course.

Her cries of, "Twist your hips," or, "Put your back into it she can hardly feel it," or even, "Don't stop now are you a man?" would have me in fits of giggles.

"Will you look at that magnificent thing," she declared as she led me to the bedroom.

There was a tall dark-haired woman with a long ponytail emerging from the top of her head. She had on a leather harness-type affair that crossed her body in a series of straps including running between her firm breasts. Both of her nipples had rings through them which she tugged on as she strutted around the room. In her hand, she held a leather flogger which she swished in the air from time to time. What had impressed Emma so much, was the substantial double-pronged appendage jutting from her groin, held in place by another leather harness. It took me a moment to realise that the intention would be to use one end in her partner's pussy and at the same time the other end in their ass.

The intended recipient of the double-pronged strap-on was on the bed with her ass in the air and her face buried in a pillow, her blonde hair tied in a ponytail at the nape of her neck. Her hands were tied behind her back and her ass was red from where the strands of the flogger had marked her flesh. It was impossible to tell her height but she seemed quite tiny, although she was curvy like a full-grown woman. She yelped loudly as the woman bought the flogger down on her ass in a sharp moment.

"So you little slut, did you suck his cock this week?" The dark-haired woman hissed.

"Yes Mistress," the bound girl moaned.

"That's the one who is married," Emma said pointing at the blonde on the bed. "The other is her girlfriend and they play like this every week. Always goes the same way. Darkie flogs or whips Blondie then fucks her with a strap-on. Then they do a 69 which often cumulates in a mutual fisting. Have been watching them for ages, well before you died."

"Did you enjoy sucking your husband's cock?" The dark-haired woman asked, her question punctuated with a swish of the flogger.

"No Mistress, I hate it, I am only doing it for us," the blonde groaned wiggling her ass.

"I thought you weren't sure if the blonde had a husband or a boyfriend," I said looking at the dark-haired woman with a pang of jealousy knowing I would not be able to dress like that. For me, it was an all on or off with the same clothes forever.

"She got married two weeks ago," Emma laughed, "and I went to the wedding. The funny thing was on the wedding night after blondie had done her wifely duties, she sneaked into the next door room where Darkie was waiting. She was well pissed off that blondie had a cunt full of cum and made her clean the strap-on after she had fucked her...No 69 that night."

The dark-haired woman placed the flogger down and stood behind her girlfriend as she said, "Did he fuck your slutty cunt?"

"No Mistress."

"He had better not have, I don't want to get a mouthful of cum."

"He fucked my ass instead," the blonde whimpered

The dark-haired woman leant forward and peered at the other's ass before jabbing a finger in brutally. She moved it in and out a few times then inspected it, "So he has," she laughed. Wiping the mess on the top of the two prongs she said, "That should be sufficient lube for your slutty ass."

Moving closer she adjusted her position so that both dildos were lined up with each of the blonde's holes.

Emma grabbed my arm and pulled me closer hissing, "This you have to see close up."

We were both a few inches away as the dark-haired woman grabbed the hips of the other and thrust forward sending both dildos deep into the blonde's pussy and ass together. The blonde lifted her head and let out an animalistic yell. The dark-haired woman grabbed the blonde ponytail, pulling the woman's head further back, her spine arched like a bow. Turning to look at the expression on the blonde's face at first I was shocked and then I started to laugh.

The more I looked the more I laughed as Emma folded her arms indignantly, "What is so funny?"

The two solids ignored us and continued banging away with the blonde whimpering as the dark-haired woman made sounds of triumph. The scene was accompanied by the noise of her hand slapping the blonde's ass and the squelching of the dildos in her two holes.

When I could finally gather my wits I turned to Emma whose face was a mixture of hurt and anger.

"Do you know who the blonde is?" I said between giggles.

"No idea," Emma said huffily.

"That is Lena my ex-boyfriend's girlfriend... well now his wife I guess."

"The one in the picture sent to you of her sucking his cock?" I nodded as she went on,"the same boyfriend who pushed you under a lorry?"

Emma paused for a moment, "And you think it's funny?"

"Come on Emma think about it. How long do you think that marriage is going to last? When she divorces Jamie he will be lucky to keep the shirt on his back."

*****

I wanted to see Mandy again to see if we could still communicate, but more importantly, I wanted to see how she was after the incident with her stepfather.

When I got to her house I went straight to her room but she was nowhere to be seen. What I did see was a letter in a brown envelope addressed to Mandy, although the writing was smeared like it had been splashed with water. What caught my attention was the 'NHS - Private & Confidential' marking across the top of the open envelope. One of the incredibly frustrating things about being a ghost is the inability to pick anything up, which included the envelope and its contents.

I moved into the front room where Mandy's mother was passed out drunk in a chair, although there was no sign of Steve. By the side of the chair was a letter that started 'Dear Mum' and I knew it had to be from Mandy as she was an only child. The way the letter lay I could read Mandy's almost childlike writing as she detailed the abuse she had suffered from Steve. My tears fell on the paper but made no mark as I read Mandy's words. It tore my heart apart as she apologised for upsetting her mother. At the foot of the page it said, "The hospital hopes that..." then it must have continued on the other side but I couldn't turn the page.

Over the next few days I visited Mandy's flat but it was always empty with no sign of habitation. Maybe Mandy didn't want to see me anymore, maybe she had become bored with the gulf between us. Whatever it was I was left with no answers, just an increasing series of questions.

*****

I know it's petty but I wanted to see how things turned out for my ex-boyfriend and his slut girlfriend, or lesbian wife as a more accurate description. So when I wasn't visiting Mandy's empty house I started hanging around my old flat waiting for the day she would spring it on him. For a few weeks nothing happened and then one bright summer's day things finally came to a head, but not how I expected it.

Jamie was standing by the open French doors that had a low Juliet balcony across the gap. Lena was behind him with her arms wrapped around him, her head against his back.

"I am so glad we have now got all that paperwork out of the way," she said.

"Yes, even the wills," Jamie replied.

"Do you ever miss her?" Lena said softly, "I am so grateful for what you did for us to be together."

Jamie paused, "She would never have let me go and would have caused trouble all the way. It was bad enough after she died getting this place transferred to me, and that's why I wanted it to be in joint names going forward."

"You are so wonderful," she simpered.

"You should see her licking her girlfriend's pussy," I shouted, "then you would look at her differently." Of course, my outburst fell on deaf ears.

Then Jamie spoke, "Anyway Sally was a bit frigid, hated sucking my cock and didn't like anal."

"Frigid," I roared, and then in a red mist, I charged at them from behind, but just sailed straight through them and onto the pavement three stories below. Getting to my feet I shouted up, "You had a tiny cock anyway."

At that moment I heard a voice yell from the passing open-topped tourist bus, "SALLLLLLLY" I turned in the direction of the shout when I heard a scream from above. Turning back I saw Jamie come crashing to the concrete with a sickening thud. Looking up I saw Lena leaning out of the window and the look on her face left no doubt as to what had just happened.

"Was he your fella then?" said a voice beside me and turning I found myself staring at Mandy dressed in shapeless grey jogging bottoms and top.

"Oh my God it's you," I exclaimed stupidly and threw my arms around her, hugging her tightly for the first time ever, then we both turned to the crumpled body of Jamie.

"I just want to see if he forms," I said to Mandy and then seeing the confusion on her face went on, "see the grey fog above him? That is what will form into him becoming a ghost if it's going to happen."

Not every death results in a ghost, in fact remarkably few, but I was hoping that Jamie would be one of the ones that did. I was determined to make the rest of eternity a living hell for him. The mist swirled and then vanished as if it had been blown by the wind just as a police car came to a stop with it lights flashing. A few minutes later the policemen came out with a handcuffed Lena and bundled her into the back of the police car.

"Well there is justice after all, though goodness knows how," I said as the car roared away.

"Must have been the videos," Mandy laughed as she explained how she had been riding around on the tourist bus when it stopped right next to the window where Jamie & Lena were standing. Some of the tourists were videoing and capturing clear images of Lena pushing him out while others were already phoning the police. It was when Mandy looked down she had spotted me and jumped out of the bus.

"So what happened to you?" I said to Mandy ignoring the police and white-coated forensic officers who had appeared.

"I got cancer," she stated simply, "but before I went I dropped that pervert Steve in the shit with Mum." Then she paused before she went on, "I had hoped you would have come and seen me. I thought we had...you know...a connection."

Flinging my arms around her I burbled out, "We do have a connection. I just didn't know where you were or what had happened."

"Yeah guess I should have left you a note," she laughed, "will remember for next time."

"You daft thing," I smiled, "I am so glad you are here, sorry you are dead but every cloud has a silver lining."

Mandy hugged me back and then said shyly, "About that lez thing, can we... you know... try it?"

"Of course we can and I know just the place," I said taking her by the hand and leading her up the stairs to my old flat.

edited by RF Fast

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,763 Followers