Ghost 4-1 Kate Faces Attacker

Story Info
Kate updates her history, faces her attackers.
3.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was spring the following year when they discovered what Mistress Kate thought when she saw the Stoops crawling, biting each other, in an effort to retrieve a squeaky toy from their daughter. By then, several changes occurred.

Kate was still a confident nineteen-year-old, her first year of college nearly complete. She still used a strap on with some of her slaves, the only ones she avoided were the Stoops. She would show up, just to remind them she owned the entire family in all aspects, including their daughter who was completing high school with better grades since Miss Kate ordered Lily to study and stop partying. As with her parents, Lily was anxious to obey any and all orders from Miss Kate.

Brian still pestered Kate, although he backed off enough to allow him to study in the library at the same table she was at. He asked her out several times, both as time to study together since they shared so many classes and as a friend so they could attend movies or just a meal. Kate rolled her eyes at him each time as a response, still careful not to touch him.

Thanks to Gigi, a demon from another dimension who fed on sexual and emotional energy, Kate was gifted part of those abilities, making anyone she touched calm before getting aroused. The longer she touched them, the more aroused they were, the more they wanted more. The problem, as the other slaves knew, was that anyone aroused by Miss Kate, could only have an orgasm permitted by Miss Kate. To earn that orgasm, one had to do what Miss Kate wanted, usually forcing the person to humiliate themselves for her amusement.

Except maybe Tiffany, the only slave Kate had which was done by accident. The rest were intentional.

Slut and pervert were her supposed foster parents, going with the story when Mistress Kate moved in to dominate them. Slut had accidently summoned Gigi from the other dimension, thus the demon had to be around her summoner. Slut had to learn to obey so she wouldn't do anything silly, which meant her husband had to learn to submit, making pervert a target.

It worked both ways, Gigi using almost as much energy to feed as it did to make the couple feel enough emotion and excitement to make a snack. Gigi's senses found a foster girl on the run many miles away, saved Kate's future and now the two went hand in hand, Kate wanting a warm place during the winter and some education to lead to a future. Kate owned the home since slut and pervert signed everything over to the girl they submitted to as slaves.

Doing business with Janet, a professional dominatrix who owned, among other businesses, an adult store Kate had pervert buying things from, Gigi thought it a better deal if Janet gave Kate a special discount along with mentoring on domination. Soon, Janet was on fire at the sight of the young girl, getting only relief when the girl allowed. Janet still acted like an annoying big sister but only when she wasn't on her knees, showing obedience as slave JJ.

The Stoop family came to Kate's attention, neighbors who thought rumors of Kate coming from a wealthy family instead of just a foster home might help in their social climbing. They had their own daughter befriend Kate, only for the daughter to take Kate to a party, knowing her friends intended to spike Kate's drink and have a new party favor for the evening.

It was a nice plan, twelve close friends ready to say that foster girl went sex crazy, taking on all so no matter what Kate might remember, no one would believe her. A good plan, workable to a science.

Unless that girl had a demon from another dimension as a friend, one who didn't like what was going on. When Gigi left the party, Kate safe at home, all twelve students hospitalized. The police questioned her but found out there was no way Kate could be seen and talked to by the neighbors at the same time unknown attackers went after the party goers.

It was found the Stoops weren't as perfect as they portrayed themselves. Daughter Lily was a closet alcoholic, a drug addict, and a sex whore. When the parents only yelled at their daughter and did nothing else, Kate was pissed considering she was supposed to be drugged, raped, and left in someone's backyard naked. Kate soon had both parents into slavery before taking the daughter as well.

Tiffany was the only accident, both runners in the neighborhood, only talking when a dog escaped to chase Tiffany, Kate running over to help a fellow runner. Tiffany held out a hand, thanking her for the rescue, without thinking Kate shaking the hand. It was only then Kate realized what she did, Tiffany's face going calm before arousal showed. After that, Tiffany was all for running with Kate even if they usually had different routes. Now she was happy serving Miss Kate.

Janet was the first slave to see what Mistress Kate looked like nude, the first to be able to kiss and worship the teen's pussy. Only later did Tiffany have the chance as well, none of the others seeing her nude let alone how she liked to be licked or how well she used a strap on in the bedroom. Kate used it several times outside the bedroom but only those two ever knew how it was used inside the bedroom.

At the moment Miss Kate was at the Stoop's house, the parents kneeling in slave pose, Alice nude except for her chastity belt and tiny bells attached to her nipples, the ringing sounding each time her tits swayed. Franny was also in a similar chastity belt, his dick forced down and between his legs, the bells on his nipples hidden by the short, sheer nightie he wore, his garters and stockings on full display, his balding head covered with an artificial wig of pink and purple colors.

Off to the side was their nineteen-year-old daughter, cunt puppy on all fours, nude in all respects, her favorite squeaky toy firmly grasped in her mouth. She watched as Miss Kate picked up a strap on, somewhat disappointed cunt puppy still wasn't wearing a permanent collar. She enjoyed it when Miss Kate put her in a collar and held the leash as they went for a walk, the slim girl eagerly crawling to keep up.

"Everyone move their asses in the air, you know the pose."

The family moved so they knelt side by side, asses high, foreheads on their forearms. Even cunt puppy who didn't even blink at the idea of not obeying a general order from Miss Kate, even though she still had her squeaky toy in her mouth.

Franny had to suck the dildo attached to the strap on, Kate moving around back to see three well used asses in the air. Cunt puppy had hers stretched out when she whored herself to fellow classmates for party time, the parents since being enslaved by Miss Kate who allowed them to be fucked by several people.

Squatting a bit, Kate placed the dildo at the entrance of puppy's ass and pushed in, a yipping sound coming from the floor. Cunt puppy could only yip or bark when in mode, she could only talk in human if Miss Kate called her Lily, her normal name. Thus, a lot of appreciative arfs and yips came as Miss Kate moved back and forth, the tender ass taking the dildo like it was normal.

Miss Kate kept a hand on the bare back, the touch sending arousal all over the teen girl who was soon edging closer and closer to an orgasm. The body began moving back and forth with the thrusts, soon fucking the dildo on its own, Kate simply standing still, allowing the naked girl to do the work. She wasn't too concerned it would be too much, for none of them were allowed to cum without her permission, a few times slaves passed out as they found no relief until Miss Kate allowed.

Cunt puppy was at that point, a puddle of cunt juice below her, the puddle spreading almost to the knees as the yips vanished, the girl gasping for breath as she humped the dildo for all she could, trying to force it into her ass as far as it would reach.

"Who wants to be a good slave, who wants to not cum for me?"

"I,I, I, gasp, th..is... one.. Miss...Ka..te."

"You don't want to cum?"

"Gasp, uh, if..it..plea...ses...Mi..ss...Ka..te."

The dildo slowed, the hand pushing on the naked ass cheek as the dildo slowly moved out and then slowly back in, the body shaking with need. The hair done up as puppy ears was shaking back and forth so much, Kate thought there would be whiplash even as she could see the slave fighting to keep its forehead to the forearms.

She withdrew it finally, walking around front.

"Clean."

Cunt puppy saw the shoes in front of her, raised her red face with some tear tracks as she kept her climax from occurring. She opened her mouth, leaning forward to take the dildo in, cleaning what was just in her ass. There was no hesitation, no look of anything other than adoration at obeying Miss Kate.

"Okay, cunt puppy, roll over to your back, knees up."

She did so, rolling so the puddle was on the floor next to her, her knees apart and pointed to the ceiling. Kate unscrewed the dildo, handing it to her.

"Clean."

The dildo went back into the eager mouth, as the parents maintained their poses with their asses in the air. Kate watched as the daughter sucked at the dildo, making sure it had no traces of where it had been.

"Cunt puppy, cum for your owner, cum for Miss Kate, show Miss Kate you know who owns you, cum for your owner."

A gargling sound came from the dildo filled mouth as the body shook, the cunt spraying as it released everything. But then the first time Lily came for Miss Kate, she was slapping her own cunt and the orgasm had her spraying all over the bed. The daughter could be entered into a contest in Kate's opinion, as she squirted juice almost two feet away from the squirt point.

She had two more orgasms before the dildo simply dropped to the side, the eyes drooping, the muscles slacking.

"Cunt puppy, raise your knees to your chest."

As she did so, Miss Kate used a belt to hit the asses of the other two.

"One of you get the floor clean, the other clean her cunt and ass. Now!"

The last word was punctuated with another belt landing on them as Alice, closest to her daughter, simply turned to start licking the juice off the floor. Franny had to crawl around to get so he could lick his daughter's pussy and ass clean. Kate picked up a violet wand from the counter, jabbing them both, berating them for not doing a total job quick enough. They had yet to learn they would never do the job well enough for Miss Kate who disliked them both.

Janet remarked a few times that Mistress had two extremes in her slaves, Tiffany getting away with a lot and not used as much on one end and the Stoop parents at the other who never would do anything good enough for Mistress. Kate didn't argue the point, Tiffany being an accident and the Stoops deserving of the treatment. Janet was wise enough to not push why, guessing there were things in Mistress Kate's young life that didn't do positive influences.

Kate sat at the counter, playing games as the cleaning was done, Kate looking over as the two parents knelt by their daughter's side, going into pose to show they were done. Neither seemed bothered by what they did any more than the daughter who still had her knees up, her pussy and ass on display for her father to lick clean.

"Go rest up, cunt puppy. You two, get this messy house in order. I'm almost embarrassed to be bring anyone over to dominate you, it's such a mess."

Kate left through the front door as she walked back to her house. She came in to see slut starting to clean the kitchen floor, pervert hooking up the hose to wash down the patio. Kate had him come in, told them to switch places and left the kitchen as slut donned a lightweight dress before going outside where neighbors could see them.

Kate went to school the next day, taking her final exams for her five college courses, figuring she did well as she knew almost every answer even if a few questions had to be read twice to realize they were trick questions. As expected, Brian appeared at her side as she walked outside.

"How did you do?"

"I think I might be back for other courses."

"So, you think you passed?"

Kate looked at him.

"Brian, what makes you think I failed everything?"

He grinned.

"Not you, you don't fail. My parents think you're a wonderful person."

She stopped.

"I never met your parents, why would they think that?"

He turned red, embarrassed at his slip of the tongue. She threatened to stomp his head if he didn't answer. He smiled a bit.

"They wonder why I study so much, I told them about you, how you're so smart and prepared for each class. I am sort of competitive, so I've been trying to keep up with you and for the first time, got some A's to prove I read the books."

She looked him up and down, shaking her head.

"Brian, don't compete with me. I do what I do."

"Kate, you just completed a year at college. You obviously have some habits that will only help me."

"Well, you won't learn them from me. I just do what I do as I already told you."

She started walking again, Brian staying at her side, occasionally looking at her as they walked to the next building. Kate knew it, knew he was always glancing at her, always nearby even if they headed to different classrooms. The Christmas card she found in her book was unsigned, but only one person would do such a thing.

Kate just had no idea if he really liked her for her or if he had an ulterior motive. The second part was part of Kate's life since she was pulled out of school to be informed her parents were dead. She was dropped off at some place like a dormitory for four days until informed that her Uncle David didn't want her, the thirteen-year-old girl would interfere with his lifestyle. The next day she was dropped off at the first of three foster homes, a backpack filled with her clothes.

She wasn't told how her parents died, why she wasn't allowed to the funeral, nor why she couldn't go home to get some things other than whatever someone dumped into her father's backpack when they hiked. She didn't get enrolled in school, almost got in but was yanked to another foster home in another district. Over the months, Kate was placed into five different foster homes in various areas, none having any reason why.

She did know why as the social worker was aware the fifth foster home did adult movies and someone was paying well for a female lead, Kate Wilson fitting that image to a T. She was dumped there, informed of her future use, and ran away as soon as she was eighteen, being homeless until four men trapped her in an alley, a demon from another dimension rescuing her, turning her future and life around since.

Brian didn't know that, nor that Kate was leery of any relationship. She would make a lousy girlfriend for her always being suspicious of the other's motives. She was only comfortable with her slaves, for they had motives she understood, to obey and worship Miss Kate. She never worried they would turn on her or put her in a bad position just to see how she fared.

Kate got into the car for slut to drive them home, Brian left at the sidewalk, knowing he had only two more exams before she was out of his life, not even leaving a phone number for him to text. He had said his parents thought her wonderful for helping him get his grades up, but Brian thought Kate was much more. Intelligent, a humor a bit dryer than he preferred, a good heart willing to help others, cute with that smile that seemed to light up the space around her, hardworking, reliable, and some other traits he found enduring.

He often found himself dreaming of that smile, some comment made by her, some movement as she walked away, indicating how athletic she was. Brian excelled in sports in high school, just not enough to win any full scholarships. He attended the community college for the same reason most of them did, it was what the parents could afford. Then Brian made a fatal mistake, one that would affect his family.

Brian Bullet informed his cousin Billy Bullet he was at an impasse, not sure how to get her attention more than he already did. Billy suggested his ever-present drugs in her drink, but as usual Brian didn't want to go that route. Kate Wilson wasn't the type he wanted to do a lap dance because she was forced. Brian was confused when Cousin Billy glared at him before walking away.

The next final exam Brian walked in to see Billy sitting on a chair at the far side of the room. He walked over to see what he was doing, but Billy wouldn't give a straight answer. Until he jerked at the sight of someone entering the exam room. Brian turned to see Kate walk in, glance at the two of them, falter in her step before moving on to sit.

Brian walked over, sitting a chair away since they were placed six feet from each chair for the exam.

"Who were you talking to?" she immediately asked.

"My cousin, Billy, he showed up and I was trying to find out why."

Kate glared at him.

"You know why, don't you? You set me up, didn't you?"

Kate gathered her things, standing to move away when she turned to see Billy grinning at her at the end of the row, only feet away.

"Found you, you bitch. I'm going to love taking your ass."

The noise in the classroom stopped at the words. All looked at them.

"What, you still pissed I'm the victim that got away? I would have thought you'd make up for it by raping other girls in revenge. You going to move out of my way?"

"You're not going anywhere until I drag your ass there."

She heard a purring in her ear, she wasn't alone. Kate softly said a thank you as she moved forward a few steps.

"I am asking you to move. Obviously, you have your cousin behind me to make sure I don't escape that way and wrapping his balls around his ears won't help him pass the exam. So why don't you move since you don't belong here?"

"I am here, Kate, but have no idea what is going on."

Brian was standing as if he was going to help or harm her, Kate didn't know, didn't care.

"Sit down, Brian, you did enough work scouting me out for him." Kate never stopped looking at Billy, "Well, reward him with a pizza or something."

Billy smirked at her.

"I'll reward him with sloppy seconds once I'm done with you. My career is ruined because of you, and you are going to pay for that."

"Career? Police proved I was blocks away when that attack happened. As to your idiot statement, trying to drug and rape me wasn't going to stop your career. You have too many women you've used over the years for that to bother you."

She moved forward, aware the two instructors were just standing there. No help there.

"That's right, bitch, get closer. When I'm done, you'll be begging everyone in the room to fuck you."

He had a small pill box in his hand, Kate realizing he intended to cram the contents down her throat with the room looking on. She took two steps, staring him directly in the eyes as she lashed out, kicking him in the balls. Billy dropped the box as he doubled over, Kate slamming the backpack full of books into his head. He dropped on the spot.

Kate reached down, picking up the pill box and moved to another table.

"Kate, I.."

"Shut up, Brian. You did your part, you got me to lower a guard so your well-known rapist cousin could finish the job on me." Kate looked at him, "Take your test from there, I'll be over here. Don't approach me or you can join him."

The test was handed out as security approached to remove Billy, statements made he didn't belong in the exam room, made the threats, and she only defended herself since the rapist's cousin blocked the way for a retreat. After the exam, Brian was escorted out of the room for more questions. Kate went home.