Ghost Ch. 08 - Gigi Gives a Present

Story Info
Gigi gives Kate a present, one Kate doesn't want.
7.1k words
4.25
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
60 Followers

By the time Halloween came by, Kate wore a zombie outfit, handing out candy to the trick or treaters. She had never done this before and was happy doing so, even making sure the parents got little gift bags of candy for escorting the young ones.

Slut and pervert were in the basement, wearing French maid costumes, prancing before mirrors set against the wall. Slut wore hers rather well as was expected, while pervert looked ridiculous in his as expected. Still, stockings, short dress, apron and matching little cap pinned to his wig at least fit. He had found some two-inch heels that fit as he moved back and forth, getting used to them.

They practiced common French words, trying to please Dominate when they were to serve her. By the time Dominate called them upstairs by setting off their chastity belts, they were better but still, Dominate would spend most of her time laughing at them, rather than seeming pleased at their efforts. They had to work harder at this.

By the middle of November pervert was getting anxious as he had not been allowed out of his belt for weeks. Slut was out several times, showering and shaving before cleaning the belt and placing it back on. When pervert asked why her and not him, Dominate simply said he didn't shave and all he wanted to do was jerk off so why bother to free him as she had seen him jerk off before and it wasn't very entertaining.

Neither spouse discussed how the other began serving Dominate, their minds only on doing so. They kept their secret from the neighbors who were interested in how this couple suddenly had a fifteen-year-old girl living with them. Dominate didn't consider it worth while to explain to all of them she was older than she looked. So she let them all think she was underage as the enslaved couple went with the story the girl's parents died and they were watching over her until the estate could be settled which was complicated and likely to take months. No other information was forthcoming.

In the middle of November, the doorbell rang, pervert being told to answer the door. He went to grab a robe, was told to stop wasting time, and he ran to open the door, not caring if whoever saw him naked except for a dick cage between his legs.

Janet and Randy walked in without an invite, the dominatrix and slave acting as though it was natural to enter someone's house simply by showing up. Kate sat in a chair, reading a book.

"I hope that's a book worth reading." Janet said.

Kate held up the English literature book.

"Not really, but apparently, I need to know this for a test. I think your teacher just likes to be a jerk about my education."

"He isn't, you really do need a rounded education to get out of high school. Besides, you might like Shakespeare and Dumas."

"This is more about flowery prose and the ways it enhances the pleasure of reading. Yeah, not much of an education."

Janet grinned at who she was quickly thinking of as the little annoying sister she never had. According to the teacher, Kate was intelligent, quickly absorbing information and when she didn't, was stubborn to insist on his going over it until she did. The only thing annoying so far was his calling her Miss Kate, refusing to call her anything else, finally having to explain Mistress Janet told him and he could not disobey. He was embarrassed at having to admit to his slavery to this teen but did enjoy batting aside her numerous questions of how he first came to submit to one of his students and how did he serve Janet now. All he could do was say Mistress told him not to answer those sorts of questions. Kate berated Janet for that, the dominatrix only laughing at Kate's frustration. Janet finally told her it served her right, for didn't Kate try to convince her it was her dad she brought in to buy bondage items when in reality it was not?

The stalemate was there as the two women sat comfortably talking a bit about the lessons Kate was getting and what she expected to learn from it all. It wasn't odd that pervert and slut were kneeling naked, awaiting refreshment orders, while Randy simply stood to the side. Janet finally looked at him.

"Strip."

The tall lean twenty-one-year-old man quickly removed what little clothing he had on, standing on display, his own dick built long and lean like the slave's own body.

"He looks like he modeled that ass thing you sold slut."

"He is and can last almost as long. He's not here for pussy."

"Pervert, clean off the coffee table, put the stuff by the wall. Slut, grab some bath towels, I don't care if they're used or not, and that aluminum tart plate."

The slaves instantly knew Miss Janet was not dropping in unexpectedly, rather with full knowledge of Dominate. What they planned wasn't relevant, only that they desired to do something involving the slaves.

The towels were spread on the coffee table, a sturdy oak, as Dominate came over with a box of plastic gloves. Pervert was told to get on the table on all fours, Miss Janet making sure he was the right distance from the end of the table, before telling him to go to his elbows, getting his ass high in the air.

"You have any lube?"

"Why would I waste pervert's money on that?"

Donning a plastic glove, Miss Janet jammed her finger into the ass before her, pervert letting out a squeal. He was told to shut up as the finger was moved around. She finally removed it, telling Dominate where to put the finger, Kate finally finding the prostrate which she rubbed a finger against.

"And this is what is called milking?"

"Yes, he'll dribble in a minute so he can stop complaining about his being in a cage. You control how much and how long he dribbles. All this is actually doing is relieving the pressure on his balls of some of the semen built up, so he doesn't have the fun of an orgasm, but he will feel like he isn't going to burst at the seams."

"Slut, get the tart pan under him so he can dribble into that. Least pervert can do is clean up his own mess."

Slut knelt by the table, placing the tart pan under her husband's dick even as drops appeared from the cage. In another few minutes, the drops were coming out almost continuously, it being weeks since pervert was allowed to cum. Or slut for that matter, but she managed to not annoy Dominate with a lot of begging, aware she'd get good slave points by pleasing Dominate and not asking for her pleasures.

Janet looked at Randy.

"Randy, get over here, slide under pervert so your dick is in his face."

Randy was soon in position, Janet leaning down to talk to pervert.

"Pervert, Randy has been a good slave, and his reward is to have his dick sucked and his cum fill a willing mouth. You want to help?"

"Yes, Miss Janet."

"Then stop staring and start sucking, make sure every drop is in your stomach."

Slut watched as her husband eagerly moved his head to lower his mouth and throat onto the long skinny dick before him. She was shocked a bit to see him go up and down before moving off to kiss and lick the shaved balls, moving his lips and tongue up the length before going deep throat again. If anyone ever told her five months ago, she'd seen this she would laugh as she walked away. Now, this was getting normal.

Randy soon begged permission to cum, having to wait several seconds before Mistress Janet allowed it, the dick shaking as it emptied into pervert's mouth, pervert swallowing as fast as possible. Once the dick deflated, pervert licked around it, making sure he had every drop before opening his mouth for Dominate to see only a bit of cum remained. He used his tongue to clean the rest, swallowing as his own dick spit out more of the watery precum, half filling the tart pan.

There was nothing else in his ass as the finger left, then he grunted as a slightly larger dildo was shoved into his dry ass, left behind as both dominatrix's removed gloves, tossing them into a trash can. Pervert was allowed to use a hand to wipe his cage as he knelt up, showing everyone in the room how much he drooled into the pan.

"Pervert, how badly do you want to lick your own cum?"

"Please, Dominate, please let this degenerate suck down his cum, clean the pan for all to see."

"Miss Janet thinks you should suck on her slave's ass as a reward for his letting you suck him. Hmm, what does pervert think?"

Pervert knew it was a trick question even as he took the time to consider it.

"Dominate, please let pervert thank slave Randy for allowing pervert to suck him off by worshiping his slave ass for his pleasure. Please, pervert would rather thank slave Randy than to have his own pleasure of sucking his own cum."

Randy didn't seem pleased as pervert took his place behind him, the kneeling man using his hands to spread the cheeks, getting his tongue into the well-used ass since Mistress Janet enjoyed a good anal. Slut was told to get the tart pan into the refrigerator, and she crawled back to kneel by the coffee table, eyes on her husband as his head was stuck between the skinny ass cheeks, the slurping sounds of his trying to suck on the hole itself.

"Randy doesn't look very randy over the efforts."

"No, but then he'd rather his face be in my ass." Janet retorted, "Then again, pervert daddy seems to be happy even if he was just milked."

"Yeah, doesn't take much to make a degenerate happy."

Finally seeing Randy wasn't going to get as aroused as the man kneeling and sucking his ass, Dominate called pervert over. He crawled quickly on all fours, kneeling up, eyes down as he answered her questions of how much he loved sucking a slave's ass, how much he found the taste delightful and how he'd love to do more.

Kate smiled as she winked at Janet who simply rolled her eyes. The teen was up to something, no doubt about it. What, Janet had no idea, but it would be creative if the past weeks proved anything.

"So, would pervert rather spend the night sucking slave Randy's ass or would he rather have the belt off, so Miss Janet could ride his dick all night? Which would the degenerate pervert like most?" Dominate asked in an almost girlish voice.

Pervert blinked, aware the tone meant Dominate was laying a trap for him, a way to humiliate and degrade him even further than he was being done now.

"Aw, does pervert have to think about if he likes sucking ass more than having a cute woman ride his dick for hours in her warm, moist, yearning pussy? Does he have to think long and hard?"

"Yearning?" Janet asked but had no reply.

"Please, Dominate, whatever you decide your pervert slave should experience is fine with your pervert slave."

"Hmm, seems pervert is unsure." Kate looked at Janet. "Wow, you wanted to ride the dick that a dozen women eagerly wanted time after time while he was married to slut, and now he has to debate if you're worth the fun of sucking someone's ass. I'm thinking you're insulted." Dominate looked at pervert. "Is that right, pervert? Did you just insinuate Miss Janet's pussy is on par with a well-used ass like Randy's? That you don't care enough to consider her pussy worthy of your own dick?"

There was complete silence in the room, pervert now going white, his body shaking in fear as he realized trying to sidestep the decision was going to bode evil for him. He stammered a few times before being told to shut up.

Dominate drank water from her glass, sending slut to refill hers as well as the wine Miss Janet was drinking. No one said anything or moved until the glasses were returned. Dominate looked at pervert.

"Okay, a few questions to clear my mind. Pervert, did you enjoy sucking Randy's ass and his dick?"

"Yes, Dominate." Pervert offered quickly, grateful for a simple question.

"Did you enjoy sucking his dick and swallowing all his cum for him?"

"Yes, Dominate."

"You seem to like yes or no questions tonight, but you might want to answer this last question carefully." Pervert tensed, "Who told you to suck and swallow?"

Oh, another easy one.

"Miss Janet, Dominate."

"Wow, a quick response." Dominate said as she patted him on the head. Pervert seemed visibly relieved. "And who told you to obey Miss Janet?"

Crap. Crap on a cracker. Pervert wished he was digging a hole in the backyard so he could bury himself. He tried swallowing but his throat was too dry.

"Dominate, this pervert thought ..."

"Yeah, your other mistake, you stupid perverted dick sucker. First was to try to outthink your Dominate, the second was to directly disobey the rule you don't obey anyone unless I approve. Miss Janet is a professional dominatrix who loves her work, but it does not mean she gets to order you about as she likes. In this case, you violated one of my rules, openly and wantonly, you gave what I want zero consideration. Hmm, maybe it's a good thing you don't want to fuck her willing pussy. I think she's insulted."

Pervert had nothing to say, close to passing out as he tried to lick his dry lips with his dry tongue, his body seeming to lose all moisture. He was petrified.

Right where Dominate wanted him.

"You should show him your feelings, you know, instead of talking about it."

"You have a dungeon, not me. How about, since he insulted you and seems to prefer to listen to you, you get a weekend with pervert and your slaves doing whatever you wish. On Monday, he will either return or beg for more from you. I'd rather find out now."

"Very well." Janet agreed. "Randy, take it out and put it in the cage in the back. Then return."

"Yes, Mistress."

Randy came over, still nude, grabbed pervert by the hair, forcing him to crawl outside to the car. The two dominating women walked to the window to watch as pervert was forced into some sort of dog cage in the back of the SUV. He would have to lie down to not be seen by anyone walking by.

"If the neighbors saw, he's toast."

"In this neighborhood?" Kate asked, "It's almost ten at night, everyone has walked their dogs and in for the night in a warm house. No one is looking at the holiday decorations until after Thanksgiving."

"So, what are my limitations?"

"Whatever you want. He disobeyed me and insulted you. He gets what you want or what you want your own slaves to do."

Janet nodded, a huge smile on her face.

"This was a boring weekend, but thanks, I think it just got better."

Jake was returned Sunday night, looking like he lost the battle as he knelt near his wife. He no longer seemed confused, aware to be aware of all things, ready to obey any word or desire wanted by Dominate. Yes, pervert enjoyed the pain and degrading acts he was forced to do, but after a weekend, he needed a break. Obeying gave him at least some hope of a rest from what he was put through.

Slut was told to put on a strap on, which she did, the rubber bouncing up and down as she crawled back to the kitchen. Pervert was told to bend over, slut was told to ram it home and then both to stand up straight. Dominate handed them collars to attach to their necks, cuffs for their wrists and secured their hands to the collars. Then she picked up a six-inch wide thick leather belt to wrap around both of their hips, securing it tightly so they could hardly breathe. There was no way slut could remove the dildo in pervert's ass.

"Enjoy a good night's sleep. Wake me and I will make your life worse."

Dominate turned out the kitchen light, the living room lights and went to her bedroom where she got ready for bed, sitting up a bit to read about some historical battle she considered irrelevant to today's world. Still, if she was to pass the GED, she would at least have to know some history, even if it was only things some test writer thought were important.

The next morning, they were released, neither looking like they had much sleep. When asked, both said they enjoyed showing obedience to Dominate, pervert adding his Dominate Owner could put him in any kind of bondage at any time for her own pleasure. For that, he had to skip breakfast to make it to work on time.

At lunch time, Kate tracked him on the phone, watched as the dick belt made it to the car, the slave wearing it going into a seated position. She started playing with buttons, sending pleasure and shocks to the belt before calling pervert to ask how his morning went. It lasted until he needed to return to work, pervert missing out on lunch as well. All was not lost, slut had slipped a few apples and a bag of plain nuts into his jacket, so Kate knew he had something to eat, just not the burger he was expecting.

Slut cleaned the house while Dominate did homework. It was the established routine now, slut going to work after dropping Dominate off at the library where she would meet the teacher in one of the private rooms. The door was all glass, but sound proofed enough to not disturb the two. Anyone passing could see them doing lessons, but not hear the teacher respectfully calling the student Miss Kate.

At Christmas time, there was the gift exchange in the morning, Dominate giving them both the day off of cooking and cleaning as her present. It didn't matter dinner being at Miss Janet's place so they wouldn't be home anyway, but both slaves appreciated Dominate's thoughtfulness.

The married slaves gave their Dominate a box which she opened. Inside were documents. On top was a signed slave contract from each, just waiting for Dominate to sign to take over ownership. Then copies of all insurance policies now naming Kate Wilson as the primary beneficiary instead of the spouse who was moved to secondary. A complete trust was there, all documents naming Kate Wilson as the power of attorney over medical and financial, while also the primary beneficiary if either passed away.

Kate already knew their financial information, but they included a list of all accounts, passwords, and power of attorney for her to access any and all of their checking, savings, or investments at any time for any reason. She was now listed in the mortgage as well in the trust, so she'd always have a house in case something happened to the couple. She signed where she had to before setting the documents on the table.

Both had their chastity removed, so they could take showers, clean themselves, and in both cases, shave. Sheila had been doing so since she was first dominated by Mistress, pervert was doing so after he spent the weekend being tortured by Miss Janet and her slaves. Pervert not only shaved his balls and ass, but he also shaved his legs and under his pits. He still looked silly in his French maid outfit, but not as hairy. Kate hadn't ordered him to shave, she did know Janet's slaves kept themselves shaved, so she simply figured he was trying to follow their example.

At Miss Janet's house, a very nice house and yard in a very nice neighborhood, the slaves were told to find twat, one of Mistress Janet's female slaves. The two dominate women sat comfortably on a couch, talking like old friends or, to some of the slaves, like sisters. Janet had started it, referring to Kate as the most annoying of annoying younger sisters, Kate finally retaliating by claiming Janet was the most nagging of much older sisters anyone ever knew about. That Kate was eighteen and Janet only recently turned twenty-six, the term 'much older' had many discussions, none of it taking in offence.

Both were drinking wine, another glass at dinner where the slaves waited upon them, and after dinner when they sat back on the couch to watch holiday movies on the largest TV screen Kate had ever seen. Apparently, professional dominatrix was a good paying gig, although Kate never asked about Janet's finances.

Kate knew something was wrong by the second commercial, Janet seeming to move closer each time she shifted. By the halfway mark of the two-hour movie, Janet was no longer at the end of the couch, but in the middle, her eyes going over Kate more than seeing the screen.

Seekernv
Seekernv
60 Followers
12