Ghost Ch. 08 - Gigi Gives a Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Janet got up to grab the remote to change to the next movie, she sat so close, one leg under her so she was semi-facing Kate, her arm going around Kate's shoulder. Kate didn't move, casually watching the TV but the hand playing with her hair was noticeable. Even as Janet tried to watch the show, she was showing several signs of arousal, Kate immediately realizing Gigi was around.

Gigi was around Kate every day, using the human to explain many things since the demon was last on earth four hundred years ago. Much had changed, the short green figure confused at the technical advances, wanting to learn more since she found a steady feeding to keep her survival assured.

The demon from another dimension was considered the reason for all this, at least in Kate's mind. Sure, Gigi couldn't help it if Sheila inadvertently called her from that other dimension, but it was Gigi who dragged Kate into the mess. Gigi who went miles away to find a eighteen-year-old runaway girl trying to escape four men who earned a living as pimps, Gigi who made them fall to the ground so Kate could escape.

That Kate thanked the voice purring in her ear, showed no fear of some invisible creature talking from nowhere, that got the demon's attention. Soon they made a pact, Gigi would help Kate Wilson improve her life's chances since life on violent streets was her only choice at the moment, while Kate Wilson would help Gigi get feedings so she could survive.

Janet's hands went from playing with Kate's hair to lightly rubbing at her shoulder. Kate tried ignoring that as well, positive the demon was trying to have a little fun, Gigi's sense of humor a bit off from what Kate preferred, however, the demon could arouse anyone, even once giving Kate a massive orgasm out of nowhere just so the teen could experience what others desired. Janet wasn't looking to seduce Kate, Gigi was getting Janet so aroused, she was seeking release from the nearest outlet, that being the woman next to her who seemed to be the cause.

A commercial came on, Kate setting a hand on the arm of the couch, the other on the bent knee next to her, rising as Janet felt her own leg heat with arousal at the touch. Kate walked to the bathroom where she got rid of part of dinner while trying to quietly get Gigi's attention. Gigi soon appeared, what seemed to be a happy look, although Kate still had a hard time reading the round head with the smooth green skin which had two eyes which kept rolling over and over at various speeds, while the oval mouth seemed to just open and close even when Gigi was speaking.

"Gigi, you need to stop playing with Janet. You're getting her all bothered for no reason. She has no interest in me like that."

"Seedling," the name was purred out, Gigi's normal voice, "there is no reason you and her cannot enjoy each other. You are good friends, yes?"

"We get along." Kate admitted, "Still no reason to do that to her."

"Ah, seedling, I should do to you as well. Yes, soon you both will be the same."

"No, Gigi, that won't be ..."

Kate looked at the spot where Gigi vanished. Great, just what she needed, a lesbian relationship, more so when she had no desire for one. Although, with Gigi's powers at this level with her constant feedings, Kate was also aware it wouldn't be long before she'd be tossing herself into Janet's lap for all the sex they could handle.

It was time to go home.

Good plan if she wasn't so overwhelmed with desire as her hand grabbed the doorknob of the bathroom. She looked at the mirror, seeing her flush face as she felt her body move up a few notches, her hand straying to her jeans. Kate took a few deep breaths, trying to dampen the feeling but all that happened was to feel like she was on the edge of a climax, her chest heaving, her nipples pointing out even under the sweater. Kate felt her thighs as her panties grew wet.

"Gigi, stop."

The demon was under no obligation to listen to a human as Kate's eyes widened in the mirror as a wave of pleasure rolled through her, followed closely by a second wave. Kate fought the urge to rip off her clothes, to try to bring herself over the edge.

It was the same technique used to bring Sheila and Jake into being slaves, only Kate was unsure if Gigi planned on her being Janet's slave or if Janet was to serve Kate. Either way, this was not natural.

The bathroom door opened, almost hitting Kate as Janet stood in the doorway, her clothes in disarray, her face wild looking with desire at the teen before her. In a second they were in each other's arms, lips locking, hands all over the other's body.

Kate tried to push her away, but Janet simply swept her up, still kissing to take her into the bedroom where they landed on the bed. In seconds they were naked, writhing on the covers, Kate unsure of how to get away while wanting more of this experience. Janet knew how to make love to both sexes, taking point on the kissing and caressing, the rubbing of their pussies for maximum pleasure.

After the second orgasm rolled through them both, the kissing was gentler but no less urgent as they did a sixty-nine, Kate's first taste, copying with mouth and hands what Janet was doing to her. Finally, they lay on the bed, sated for the moment, cuddling while facing each other. Janet gave a shy smile.

"Wow, I have no idea what came over me. Sorry, Kate, but wow."

"Hopefully, I wasn't the worse you ever attacked."

Janet laughed as she looked at the teen facing her.

"No, you were terrific to be honest. I wish I knew why I had to have you, I only wanted to be friends, but, well, wow. This has been amazing."

"I'll take your experience to count for something. I only followed what you did."

"No, I mean, if I knew you were this good, I'd have taken you from those two months ago to do this over and over again. Wow. I never felt that intense and needy before, now I never felt so calm. What a ride."

Kate smiled at her.

"Glad to have been there for that. I may never have the energy to move again, just as a warning."

"Fine with me."

Janet gave her a shy, gentle kiss before just gazing at her. Later they could talk about what happened, but for now, it was just enjoying the afterglow.

The next morning after two more sessions, Kate was home with her two slaves who went to do their chores. They were out of the room when Kate put on her jacket, picked up her backpack, and walked out the door. They soon realized she wasn't in the house, guessing she went for a walk since the sun was shining even if it was barely above freezing outside. Dominate always enjoyed being outdoors, so they went to other chores.

Kate was cold as she stood at the entrance of the freeway, her thumb out, but no one stopped in the ten minutes she was there. At least this time she had cash and better suited clothing for the weather. Like before, she had no idea where she'd end up, she just knew she couldn't stay.

"Seedling, would it not be better if one of yours gave you a ride rather than stand here in the cold?"

"Go away, Gigi. You're the reason I need to leave."

"Gigi has done nothing wrong. I have only given you pleasure as a present."

"No, you didn't. Why don't you pick on someone else?"

Another car went by, the driver a young man who looked interested but for some reason sped up at the last moment. Kate suspected a demon from another dimension sent him bad thoughts. She's never get a ride if Gigi kept scaring off the drivers.

"Gigi, he almost stopped. Seriously, you need to leave me alone."

"What did I do what was so wrong? All humans like pleasure, that has not changed since my last time here. Yes, many things have, but not the desire for pleasure. You are human, thus you like pleasure."

Kate walked off to enter some woods where she turned to ask Gigi to appear. The short green demon did so, Kate turning to face her.

"Gigi, I understand you need to feed on sexual emotions and such. I also know what occurs between two people doesn't seem to be enough to fill you, the clubs I told you about have been feeding you quite well. What I have complained about is your desire to have me climax for no reason. I told you before I don't want that."

"All humans like that. Many will go to great lengths to have one."

"This particular human wants them with some meaning. You know Jake had a lot of sexual energy giving off, but it was so quick, you barely had a snack. I do not want to have wham-bam-thank you-ma'am experiences. I've asked you before to stop, yet yesterday you only attacked me time and again, this time bringing in Janet, who even this morning had no idea why she was so needy for me. Gigi, I want a meaningful experience, not an artificial one. If you're going to constantly attack, I'm going to see how I far I can go before I am out of your range. Is it that simple?"

Kate turned, walking to the edge of the woods, hoping the demon understood and left her alone. Instead, six hands with growing fingers wrapped around her arms and legs, lifting her off the ground to bring her back, gently setting her on the ground. The fingers and arms returned to their short lengths.

Kate immediately saw the rolling eyes were rolling slower than ever.

"Seedling, Kate, a demon cannot apologize to a human, we are far superior thus we cannot. What I was doing yesterday, was not attacking you. It was a day your customs call for a present to friends and family. I consider you both and yet I cannot give you a present as a human would. What I can do is offer you a sexual experience you have never had, an experience of pleasure that you should be happy to have, with someone you like being around. Also, that same someone who likes being around you. So, to me, it was a good way to give you a present. I was not attacking you; I would never attack my friend. I only wanted to give you what you never had."

"You went about the wrong way."

"For that, I have learned although I still do not understand why you dislike the pleasure so much. You did seem to be very involved as I recall."

"I didn't dislike the experience, Gigi, I dislike the fact it was artificially induced to us both. Janet and I get along very well, but now that we've had sex, it changes the friendship. I don't want any friendships ruined simply because you want to have some fun. I want the friendship to be genuine and meaningful."

"Most girls your age want sex to mean a relationship. I am basing all on what I know of humans, girls your age as well. You should have wanted and been happy for it."

"I have had relationships, and some were shallow which I discovered was one I didn't need. I have no idea if Janet will even talk to me anymore once she realizes it was something she wanted the one time."

"If you are worried about her, she has already left four messages for you. I looked at your phone when I was at the house before I found you here. Seedling, I will stop giving you pleasure if you return. Please, I do not want to see you this unhappy."

"I've asked you before to not do that."

"You did, yet I thought it was because you woke from a sound sleep. I see now it is because you seek more, a different pleasure invoked by you alone, and not with what I do. Please, seedling, you need to return, I need your friendship. I have no one I can talk to like this, and it is lonely here with no other demon around."

Kate nodded.

"Fine, but I'm not using the book to call another demon to earth. Not when I know you must attach yourself to the one who summoned you."

"Fine, we can return home as you are cold, and I know you dislike cold."

The arms extended again, wrapping around Kate as if she was grasped in a long, very strong vine, her arms bound to her body. Before she could as ask, she was in the garage between the two cars.

"How...?"

The eyes spun faster as Gigi looked at her.

"I am a demon; I have a way to feed but you have yet to see all my powers. That is but one and now you may return to the life of learning while living in a warm place."

Kate stepped forward, wrapped her arms around Gigi who stood silently wondering what the human was doing. She wasn't worried about being injured; a strong human would need equipment to harm her. A human hug wasn't a factor.

"Next time you give me a present, a hug will work just fine."

She let Gigi go, turning to walk into the house. Gigi's eyes were spinning so rapidly it would have made Kate dizzy if she had looked back.

Neither slave said a word, simply going to their knees, bowing their heads as Dominate walked by, going into her bedroom to unpack the backpack. She came back out to go to the kitchen. Slut was there, anxiously looking at her.

"I was going to make a hot chocolate. Did you want one?"

"No, Dominate, but please, may slut do so for you? May slut serve you?"

Kate went back out to the table, removed a textbook to read the chapter before answering the questions at the back. Slut came out, setting a mug of hot chocolate on a coaster, along with a plate of some snacks Dominate enjoyed. She crawled off so Dominate could study.

Two hours later, the books were put away as Janet was at the door, walking past the naked man kneeling at the open door, ignoring him as he crawled forward to close the door. She stopped where Kate was seated.

"You ignored me. Not good the day after what we did. You're supposed to be acting like it was a good thing."

"You're sounding like a mom. Sit down."

Janet sat, looking at Kate like there was a problem. They talked, talked about the shared experience and how neither wanted it to affect the growing friendship. One did want a repeat since she was already starting to feel pleasure as she sat across the table. The other was clear if it did, her teen body wanted more input than to be assaulted in the bathroom.

After that it was a friendly argument of the definition of an assault, since one was sure, even with a sexual hazy memory, the teen body didn't do much resistance. It went back and forth for over an hour, Janet finally leaving, assured the sex hadn't destroyed the friendship.

Kate still didn't understand what the friendship was at this point. Her experiences had not covered this but talking to Janet only seemed to make Janet that much more excited. Kate highly suspected Gigi kept her word not to arouse Kate, but Kate had failed to include the demon not to arouse others.

Kate talked to Gigi later that evening as the green demon sat on her tail, telling Kate about the other club Kate had suggested, a club where there was more sexual tension than excitement. Still, she had fed at her favorite club which seemed to be active most nights of a week, so she was feeling good. Gigi refused to be drawn into any more agreements, not arousing Kate being the only one she'd adhere to.

"You have the couple sleeping in the kitchen? Are they no longer allowed in the bedroom?"

"No, they offered me the house but not the master bedroom. I want to see how long before they offer to have me have it, since no one is using it."

"You do not have much, seedling. This is a good size room for you."

"It is, but I am curious how far they will go to see if I will take the best they can offer. The master bedroom is too large, but it does have its own bathroom. This one is a good size, but I have to go across the hall to use any of the bathroom, plus share with any guests that show up. Slut and pervert still have neighbors dropping by as well as other friends even if most think something strange is going on."

"So, you are happy with your life?"

"My life has been worse." Kate admitted, "I just figure this won't last forever so I want a future I can plan on. I can't keep assuming you will be here all the time. You're bound to be bored at some point."

"Alas, I do get bored at times. I am also fascinated by the changes since my last time here. Now, almost no one rides a horse, or pulls a cart. They talk to people around the world, whereas before you only talked to those you could walk to. I do not wish to return to the dimension."

"Okay, Gigi, clear this up for me. If I say the words on the parchment, you return to the dimension you were in before. Correct?"

Gigi waved a hand a bit, not sure where this was going.

"If I say the other words on the parchment, the ones Sheila read without realizing what they were, that calls you back to earth?"

The hand waved again.

"So, in theory, I can send you back, let you visit or do whatever, and then bring you back here again? So, when you are bored, you can leave and return later?"

"Time is not the same in either place. Here, it was four hundred years since I was sent back. There, about a year or so if you think in your time frame. I am not immortal, however, to humans, I can easily live three or four thousand years."

"Wow, that would certainly be immortal to us." Kate looked off a bit before looking back at her, "Basically, I'm merely a blink of time in your life." Kate grinned at her, "I'm happier knowing you for years rather than a mere blink."

The spinning eyes varied speed for a few times, Kate still not sure what they signified. Gigi wasn't forth coming on the subject.

There was noise from the hall, Kate looking a bit alarmed, but Gigi assured her it was only the couple of the household trying to stifle their orgasms. Gigi was playing with the bound couple's arousals and edging for a snack. If it helped, they were both thinking of Dominate and this simply reinforced who controlled them. Kate turned out the light to sleep.

She slept soundly, unaware Janet was not, her mind filtering with images of Kate, her body having more excitement than she needed. Janet was going crazy, for she had sex with other women as well as men, but this was the first time she couldn't get one of them out of her head. Or, it seemed, away from her pleasure points as her body flushed thinking of the kisses they shared.

Yes, they agreed next time, if there was, it would be more mutual, but Janet was breathing hard, her hand already drifting south to familiar territory. If Kate was in range, the only thing mutually agreed upon would be that the older woman had again attacked the younger one for some sexual relief. As her fingers played, the sensations were sharper, the desire higher, but unlike the work the slaves did earlier, no orgasm came.

Janet was desperate for an orgasm, almost having enough mind to call Kate so she could visit the teen girl. Gigi watched, edging her a bit more. By spring, if Gigi's experiment on these humans was correct, the dominatrix would be serving Gigi's human friend, offering her all she had just to be owned, anything for an orgasm.

Somethings about humans had never changed. Four centuries earlier she had over a hundred in her harem, various men and women of various ages and backgrounds, all serving her feeding needs. Now, it appeared she could have a lot more, her feedings giving her more powers, powers to do whatever she wanted. It would be good to have that again.

12