Ghost Detectives Bk. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a compliment to his ministrations at one end, Debra was busying herself the other, flat on her back underneath him as he thrust downward into her eager mouth, her hands massaging his testicles as she eagerly sucked his penis, hands busily moving his foreskin one way then back the other, mouth a masturbatory receptacle waiting eagerly for his liquid gold to strike her tongue. Her vagina wet from tongue and fingers, twitching and begging for the penis in her mouth to be between her legs.

Jennie grabbed his head and pulled him upward abruptly disgorging his penis from the mouth of Debra. "Fill me," she shrieked. She turned, head on the pillow, hands in front of her, back arched, bottom in the air in invitation to mount her from the rear. "Take me this way," she pleaded.

James, on his knees, fulfilled her wish with enthusiasm, holding her hips, thrusting himself into her vagina pistoling his movements, toing and froing as she pushed forward against his onslaught, groaning into the pillow. One of her hands soon moved between her legs and rubbed her clitoris, slowly at first but gaining momentum as she sped toward that magic height of orgasm.

Not to be left out from her magic moment, Debra quickly regrouped kissing James and stroking herself in wanton abandonment at the same time forcing her delights out of her body, pulling her lips away from his. "Hurry up and come," she shouted to her friend, "I want him in me." Not prepared to wait she moved on the bed and starting to wildly kiss Jennie's back and neck, moving her face towards her friend's face, kissing cheek, nose, lips, tongue meeting tongue as her frenzy continued building.

She twisted her body underneath and sat, her back resting against the headboard, legs open, both hands on her friend's face directing her mouth towards her vagina. "Tongue me, tongue me, "she pleaded, not giving Jennie much option as she forced her head between her willing body. "There, faster, deeper," bobbing up and down to gain extra friction. Legs straightening, body trembling, her magic moment had arrived, her hands on the back of her friend's head. "I'm there," panting into the air. The suddenness of Debra's orgasm trigged Jennie's, stimulating James to follow. The three collapsed onto the bed exhausted from the early morning tryst with the sun barely up over the horizon. Debra didn't get his hardness after all that morning, still, all were content with their start into the new day and showered together.

After breakfast, Debra searched the internet for drugs that were available and by lunch time had her answer, but they were risky and if over administered could result in death. "David, it will take me a while to obtain and mix what we need, but how do we get it into them?"

"We kidnap them I suppose," he nonchalantly answered, "I am more than what I seem."

"If your bedroom skills are anything to go by, I'll run with that," concurred Jennie, showing him a broad smile.

Debra, slightly niffed said, "just remember when it comes to the next time, I'm underneath him and you can be the one fiddling about." It was said more banteringly with tongue in cheek than with any real animosity towards her friend.

"Let's get back to the problem. We know where Sandra lives so getting to her won't be difficult. Frank will be the problem, he's always surrounded by his people and isolating him will be difficult."

"Look David..."

"Call me James, makes for an easier life."

An element of uncertainty crept back into her eyes. "So, your name is James David, and where are you from James?"

"I said I'm more than I seem, leave it at that, we all want the same outcome so let's focus on achieving it, agreed?" Both concurred by nodding their heads knowing there'd be no further elaboration.

"Debra, will you be able to have what we need by the end of today?"

"I'll try, most of what I need is freely available at the pharmacy and what isn't I'll use my doctor's licence to obtain. I think it'll be tomorrow."

"I suggest we move against Sandra tomorrow night and catch her at her flat."

"To be sure there is no way back for her, it'll take a few days of injections and then I'd need to test her. We can't keep her in her flat for too long."

"I take your point. We get hold of her before she gets to her flat and take her back to mine. I know it'll be a few hours travelling but that shouldn't pose a problem, she'll be sedated."

Jennie grinned. "Knowing Sandra and her penchant for carnal delights, she's still humping the guy she took back last night. She's a borderline nymphomaniac."

Debra gave her a skewed look, "and that makes you what?"

She snapped back, "the same as you."

James became frustrated with them. "Cut out the innuendo, we need to focus; razzing with each other is getting us nowhere. Come on, let's get serious."

"What if she's with that guy? He looked dangerous and quite a handful if we have to also restrain him."

"Let's watch and then assess. If she's with him, we need somehow to part them."

"I'll go and watch the flat, Sandra has never been one to keep her Innamorato for long after she's finished with them. She is more like the hogna helluo, I think their pet name is called wolf spider; after they mate, they kill their partner and eat him." She laughed but behind her grin rested an element of truth.

The two women were soon on their way, Jennie to watch Sandra's flat, Debra to call into a pharmacy, leaving James alone. He slumped down into a chair and wondered if the nightmare he was caught in would ever end as he rested his laptop on his legs searching the internet for developments. Caroline, Jamie and John were out on bail he read and debated whether he should make contact, but there again he reasoned, why? Determining there was nothing he could do until the two antagonists were safely despatched out of harm's way. Again, the thought crossed his mind, would it be better to kill them, but as a trained psychologist he knew the damage it could have on the psyche murdering two people in cold blood, and that's what he would have to do, and remembered the immortal words spoken by Shakespeare. Macbeth has murdered sleep, and therefore Macbeth will sleep no more. Transpose Macbeth into James... It was something he would not risk, and yet, he'd be prepared to destroy their minds; he felt uncomfortable about it, but rationalised he could just about live with that knowledge ignoring the incongruity. Knowing the evil these two people had committed and were still committing, locking up their brains making them into empty shells seemed appropriately justified. With the added benefit, even if they died in his dimension and they live in this one or vice versa, ultimately, the timeline of history over the longer period would merge back into duality. But there remained the problem of their exposure and that would have to be covered and wondered how his wife and brother in law were fairing, feeling noticeably distressed when he thought of the danger she had opened against herself. But his recent discovery about his wife and her brother made him realise that if they were here instead of himself, they would have no problem in despatching the lot of them into cold death, and this did unsettle him somewhat, but he was here and they weren't so he would do it his way and retain his sanity.

Later that day, Debra returned with the various drugs she needed and mixed them, weighing them for correct proportions and liquified them so the compound could be administered over a few days by injection.

An hour later, Jennie arrived up telling them that Sandra's Innamorato left at ten that morning and she remained in her flat until after lunch, left to shop, returned at five and was still in her flat when Jennie returned to the hotel. Saying that because she no longer wore her makeup disguise she had to wear a silly looking hat and a cheap set of glasses and stayed back when following her around the shops, adding Sandra talked with no one other than the shop attendants.

James said, "I will go to the Silver tonight and see if she's there. You two must keep away or she'll recognise you and it'll be over for all of us. I'll text you and let you know if she's there and who's with her.

"If she's not at the Silver you need to watch her flat and let me know what's happening. I have hired a van and we can bundle her in there and get back to my flat but keep out of sight. If she gets a whiff that something is wrong, she'll be straight on the phone to Frank."

"We'll wear large coats, hats and glasses," said Jennie, "and hang around her flat. We'll let you know if we see her and you do likewise with us."

They were gone two hours when he received a text informing him Sandra was at her flat alone. A little later, he made his way towards the Silver arriving there at ten. A few people were mingling around but the main crowd would arrive around eleven and by midnight the place would be full until the early morning or unless the crowd lessened to such an extent the manager would decide to close.

Another text arrived, Sandra, alone, was on her way and she arrived fifteen minutes later. She took a stool by the bar, ordered a gin and tonic and talking to the barman. A few people approached her to say hello, it was obvious she was a regular and well known. James saw his opportunity, took a stool next to her and asked the barman for a beer. "What's your poison?"

She turned, looked at him, raised her glass and said, "I have one, why would I need a drink from you?"

"Presumptuous. Who said I was offering to buy you a drink. I was hoping you'd get me a beer," he grinned.

"You are one of those are you, cock sure?"

"I know how to use it if that's what your mean," laughing, "my name is James, pleased to meet you."

She looked at him for a few seconds before replying. "You were here last night with two women."

"I saw you. I noticed you dancing with a dark skinned man, boyfriend?"

She spluttered. "Him, god no, a friend, a business friend."

He quaffed half his beer. "Are you going to be with him later?"

"He won't be here tonight."

"In that case, could I beg a dance with you?"

"Later. Where are you from, other than last night I haven't seen you here before?"

"Down south, I have a flat there, up here on business and hooked up with two of my old university friends."

"The two who you were with last night you mean?"

"Guilty as charged," he said with a broad smile. "I'm a doctor of psychology visiting a company to assess a few people they are hoping to employ."

"You're one of those are you. I think we refer to them as shrinks."

"I'll take that as a compliment. You?"

"In business, my partner owns this place. He was part of the crowd at our table last night."

"Partner as in living together or as in business?"

"You sure ask a lot of questions."

"When talking with an attractive lady, better to know the opposition."

"I'm not a prize you win at the fair."

"Are you ready for that dance now?"

I think I'll call you Mr Persistent. Alright, let's go."

His impulsive decision to interact with her initially felt right, but he was now having second thoughts. If Frank saw him getting over familiar he could take umbrage and James questioned his earlier judgement to engage with her by placing himself in the spotlight. "Will there be competition later?"

"There is always competition, that's life, winners and losers."

"I feel a winner tonight with you in my arms but I don't want some Neanderthal coming up and beating me over the head for dancing with you."

"No fear there, my partner is not here tonight, even if he was it would make no difference."

They returned to the bar and sat chatting for the next hour and to his chagrin a few other people joined them. She even danced a few times with different people but always came back. The night was moving forward quickly and despite his ministrations another man whom she obviously knew, got into the act and she responded to his inveiglement, or perhaps a more appropriate designation, he was responding to her seduction, leaving James out of the loop.

People began to leave and the man who had monopolised her for the last two hours got irritable and she slapped him across the cheek so he walked away. The opportunity he was waiting for had arrived. "I see your friend is into pain, that's some slap you gave him. I hope he's not of a mind to repay the compliment later."

"He wouldn't dare," she hissed. Her body stance challenging.

"Please," he pleaded mockingly, "don't substitute me in his place. I'm not into red welts on my face. I'm more into giving them to someone else across their bottom."

She laughed. He was back in favour. "No face marks for you," she grinned.

"Shall we have another drink before I walk you home?"

She shot him a strange look. "You believe aiming for the bullseye first dart. I hardly know you."

"Makes it that much more exciting, don't you think?"

The other guy returned still angry. She looked harshly at him. "Piss off Adrian." He was about to challenge her but thought better of it and walked away.

"You've offended him, I think you'll have to eat a little crow the next time you meet each other."

Her face reddened with anger. "Give a guy a few dates and they act as if they own you."

"Live and let live I say, anyway, I'm staying in the Hilton. Can I walk you home or shall we get a taxi to your place and then the cab can drop me off at my hotel?"

"Stop where you are mister, I said earlier, I hardly know you."

"Here! Take my card, there's no harm in walking you home. If you live near we could share a taxi and I can drop you off first. Perhaps, if you are free tomorrow, we could share an hour together over lunch."

Her stance softened. "I don't live far but I'm not walking." She turned to the barman, "Donald, order us a taxi and pour another quick drink, he's paying."

"Do you have a card with your telephone number?"

She fumbled in her bag and handed him a card. Their drinks arrived and a few minutes later the barman said their taxi was waiting and finishing their drinks, they left. The taxi was parked just outside the door where two bouncers stood. James looked around but failed to see the two women. He knew they were near but the way things stood there was little chance of them intervening. They got into the taxi and it was obvious the driver knew where she lived.

Five minutes later the taxi parked outside her flat and pecking him on his cheek, she alighted. James said he'd ring her in the morning to see if she'd be available for lunch. She looked back and smiled but was non-committal. The taxi driver asked where he was staying but he asked him to be dropped off further up the street, saying he would walk the rest of the way to take a little night air before retiring to bed.

He arrived at the hotel and twenty minutes later the others returned. They had seen what had happened. Sandra was being cautious. The only reason she walked back the other night was because she was with someone she knew and trusted. He brought them up to speed saying he had her number and would invite her out to lunch. If she accepted, it would give them the opportunity they were looking for to bring her under their control.

The two women slept together and James slept alone. If the women played he wasn't aware of it and wouldn't have joined them in any event. The following morning after breakfast he phoned Sandra and invited her to lunch at the Hilton offering to pick her up at twelve thirty but she refused and said she'd meet him at the hotel around one. He met her in reception, previously having booked their table, and they enjoyed a pleasant lunch with a bottle of wine and he fed into her glass a drowsing agent when she went to the restroom. It was crunch time; would she accept a lift back to her flat, the drowsing agent was not designed to knock her out only to relax her into euphoria to lessen her guard. The other two women were ensconced in the van a block away from the hotel awaiting instructions.

"Are you at the Silver tonight?"

"I expect so but I won't be spending anytime with Adrian, I'm done with him."

James smiled. "How about letting me take you to dinner sometime. I'm around next month and back at least a week every month?" He lied.

"Can't see any reason why not but I need to get back."

"I insist you let me give you a lift."

She gave him an unsure look mulling it over. "It's not far."

"Twenty minutes at least, he needed to push it, "or I'll order you a taxi and drop you off at your flat and it can bring me back here."

"Alright, you can be my white knight and drop me off at the flat, but you are not coming in if that's your thinking."

Let me go to the toilet first and we'll be on our way. He paid the bill at the desk text Jennie to wait a while and they walked to the carpark. James had been careful to park away from any cameras where a fence obscured a part of the car.

No sooner had she strapped her seat belt on, a drug infused rag was forcibly placed over her face by Jennie who was crouched in the back of the car awaiting her opportunity and Sandra fell forward, under sedation.

He quickly drove the car to where they parked the van on a dirt track road surrounded by trees, moved her from the car into the back of the van and Debra administered an injection that would guarantee her staying unconscious for at least the next twelve hours. James looked through her phone numbers, text Frank and Manni telling them she was taking a few days at a spar to be pampered and lose a little weight and they'd see her in five days at the Silver and not to worry. If any problem arose, to text and she'd get back to them. He looked through the rest of her phone numbers noticed Adrian's name and text him a similar message. The other numbers seemed inconsequential and he ignored them.

"I need her awake and lucid," insisted Debra, "it's eating me up why she did what she did and I want answers. We were such good friends, I told her things I'd never dream of even telling my husband. We were so close, friends to the end we used to tell each other."

"She played us for fools and we fell for it. When we thought she had been murdered, we cried for days. The four of us used to kid each other saying the musketeer shout, one for all and all for one; we shared our most intimate thoughts and feelings and when the blackmailing started she was the strong one keeping us together. The hell bitch, and all the while she was the blackmailer laughing at our fragility and behind I don't know how many murders as well as being responsible for the attempted murder of Courtney. I still, even with all the evidence, find it difficult to accept her nefariousness, such a heinous... I could go on forever."

"Denigrating her is fine for the mind but we need to get back to the plan and on the road. I know both of you are angry and you can question her later if you must; for me, I'd rather start the treatment and you two stay incognito, the risk is less to us that way. I'll drive the van back and you can follow and I'll meet you at my flat in a few hours."

They soon had her inside James' flat tethered and blindfolded, her body laid out on the bed, as it would be another few hours before she was compos mentis so they retired to the kitchen to discuss the best way to start the treatment. James tried to talk them out of endangering themselves by unnecessary exposure; obviously, Sandra knew what he looked like so it made little difference as far has he was concerned, in any event he'd be gone when it was over. Ultimately, and for their own sanity, they felt there was no alternative. They must seek answers and risk exposure should the treatment not work, or kill her as a last resort, which the way the two women felt, either one of them would do in a heartbeat.

1...2223242526...29