Ghost Detectives Bk. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank sat in the passenger seat. James started the car, drove forward, making sure the car doors were secured, the van following. "What are you looking for to make this go away."

"Assurance Mr Ellis that it won't happen again. My career is at stake here to say nothing of charges brought against me if I fail to report correctly."

"What if I'll donate £12,000 to a charity made out to you so you can handle that part of the largess."

"Let me pull off here and stop the engine so we can discuss it further." James drove into a secluded factory, shadowed by a hedge. Stopping the car, he released a canister under his seat and within a few seconds fumes filled the car rendering both unconscious. The van pulled up next to the car as planned. The two women opened the car doors, carried Frank's body and placed it into the back of the van securing his hands and feet with plastic ties. Debra injected James with an antidote and within a few minutes he opened his eyes. "Done?" he murmured still in a daze.

"In the back tied. He'll be out for at least another two hours."

James still felt giddy but a walk around, a drink, and soon he was ready to go. He drove off, followed by the van for the next forty minutes and stopped in a secluded area to check on Frank, placing a gag and bag over his head. Against the time they arrived, he'd have awoken and they didn't want him attracting attention by shouting. Late afternoon they arrived at James' flat but couldn't carry him inside yet, so started his treatment in the back of the van, Debra administering the first sleeping draught which was guaranteed to keep him out for the next twelve hours. In the early hours of the morning they shuffled him into the flat and over the next three days his mind was slowly reduced to that of a babbling child. On the fourth day, they drove him to a nearby city park and left him. That evening saw the three of them out for a celebratory meal and when back in his flat it didn't take them long before the three were in bed together enjoying each other's bodies. The following evening the two women returned to their daily lives and James went back through the window.

John and Carolyn had been busy doing very much the same as James and released Frank after treatment with no one being the wiser and were waiting for him in the room as he came back through the window. She ran to him and couldn't stop kissing him, John staying seated with whiskey glass in his hand.

"God James, we've been so worried about you," as he explained what had happened. The following day John released the information and the whole of Frank and Sandra's illicit operation became history, and they were safe from discovery. Courtney, Debra and Jennie were anonymously contacted by the ghost detectives and told the blackmailing was at an end without them knowing what had been achieved to make it so, still under the mistaken belief Sandra was a true friend to them. Speculation about them, now firmly established as ghost detectives, filled the press: who were they, were they aliens, how did they know of future happenings? Rewards were offered, groups were formed to try and find who they were, but nothing was ever found. Still, when the world had information with the code CBGD299299 it was taken seriously.

Words 102,679 -- Author Welsh Connection This work is copyright and may no be copies with the author's consent in writing. 12.03.2019